Master_Buckets Does Mugen Edits (Small Update)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Master_Buckets Does Mugen Edits (Small Update)

Postby MBucket » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:38 pm

Hey eveyrone! You might know me as someone who made a few mediocre image-edits over on the photo-edit board (Let's be real, no one knows who I am.) But I've taken an interest in Mugen modding, and editing characters to have vore moves. I doubt I could make a fully functional character myself so to start off, I'm just changing other people's creations. But that's totally okay, right?

Anyway, I've started on my first project, a Street Fighter 4 version of Sakura who uses MvC sprites, I think? I didn't get into the programming bit yet, but it doesn't look that hard, but I did make a nice animation in the Fighter Factory. Here's a spoiler for the SF4 Sakura project
Updates will also appear here
Spoiler: show
So I was thinking about having her just start out with an unbirth move, which would have a command that she doesn't normally have on her moveset (like ↓, ↓, a, or something. I'm not sure how strong to make moves either, so maybe let me know if people want something reasonable or overpowered
EDIT: I finished a victory pose animationImage

I'm having trouble getting grab animations to work for whatever reason, when I try to input the command for the move I made, the character will either just stand there or do whatever animation she was doing last (walking or crouching).
Last edited by MBucket on Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
MBucket
Been posting for a bit

Re: Master_Buckets Does Mugen Edits

Postby EndercreeperMugen » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:46 pm

Nice to see more people making vore edits for Mugen. Sakura looks good so far, defintely a character who needed a vore edit :D
I do both vore edits and full-on characters for Mugen, and I can say that the coding isn't too hard once you get into it. I wish you the best of luck with this project, and any others you start in the future :)
EndercreeperMugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby ladre » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:00 pm

can you do edit on monster characters?
ladre
Participator

Postby DetonaTuto » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:39 pm

sounds interesting i love vore mugen chars i think you shoud make a very powerfull move and if possible a finish vore animation as well
DetonaTuto
Somewhat familiar

Re: Master_Buckets Does Mugen Edits (Small Update)

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:52 am

Talk to Pilum, ArgobargSoup, drpolice,... Brohan(he will always be Jack to me), or ShinySpiritSeer if you need some pointers on Coding for Mugen. Those guys are basically community heros when it comes to Mugen.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby zoidburg05 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:42 pm

Cool to see another mugen editor pop up, you even got your spritting down. I'm sure you will get past your first problem, better than mine anyway my mugen "character in progress" is all over the place...
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pilum » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:59 pm

Glad to see another new face. I pop in and check on things every few days, so message me if you need any help related to coding.
Pilum
Participator

Return to Vore game