Frendly npc vore/party member vore

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Frendly npc vore/party member vore

Postby joe26 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:50 pm

Im looking for any games with frendly npc vore that doesnt end with you getting digested unwillingly I really like those choices also any games with party member vore I havent really found much games with these mechanics if you find any hit me up with a link thx.
joe26
Been posting for a bit

Re: Frendly npc vore/party member vore

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:47 pm

I've never played it personally, but apparently "The Last Guardian" has that unless Trico goes nutso. Otherwise, apparently he swallows your character whole apparently transport him somewhere.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby joe26 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:45 pm

I completely forgot that was even a thing. tbh i forgot about that game completely.
joe26
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:48 am

So, willing prey?
empatheticapathy
---

Postby coop500 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:24 am

In dark souls 2, there's this giant black worm thing that swallows you and coughs you back up to transport you from one area to another.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:00 am

Well I remember Vore Tournament [by MirceaKitsune] has a system that allowed teammates to nom ya to heal you.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Mikeyou » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:37 pm

Friendly/party vore, hmm.... seems like you should see the game CHOWDER (POWDER with vore), I need to however explain some things if you're interested in it to avoid confusion...especially since this is merely an open-source game with vore implemented into it.(you can imagine the amounts of bugs).
However, it is by far the best game that satisfies the friendly vore concept in my opinion.
Link to thread: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=46208

In this game, only 95% of enemies can if their stomach can hold the size of the prey(s)(The player can't vore but there is a way around it*). The player can befriend monsters (by repeatingly pleasing them...I think the key was Y....) or summon monsters** who will then follow any commands from the player (by SHIFT + C....I think), be it kill another monster, devour an ally and store it (or digest it!) or devour the player where he/she can THEN use mind control on it to control it as some sort of power armor suit.

The sentence "My tummy is the safest haven you'll ever find" has never been so true in this game.

Oh and as of now, only the "Green dragon" and the "Gelanoius cube" have unique dialogues, the rest are place-holders (they're all freakin great)

Notes:
1- I do advise you to NOT make a monster devour more than one monster or order a monster to swallow something and have another monster swallow it, that almost always causes weird bugs (Or you can save and have fun)
* You can transform into another creature that supposed vore, but for some reason it can't....at least that's what I remember.
** Careful when ordering summoned monsters to devour you and staying too long in their stomachs, they will all disappear eventually, and if the player is in the stomach...will the game will crash soon
Mikeyou
New to the forum

Postby Crazyman536 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:44 pm

5 games come to mind right now.

Some enemies in barbftr/panftr have non fatal vore moves. Though there's more versions on FA to find, but this should make for a decent start.
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=38921

Chaos in volencera has 4(?) allies that can eat you at inns (1 being UB). There's also 4(?) NPC's that can eat you (1st town I think and the desert). Fair warning, last I played it a minor bug occurred, which just requires you to name an image file after the missing file (first boss, a sea serpent. can't remember file name since I don't have the game on my computer right now).
Spoiler: show
The allies are a lizard, a werewolf, a ninetales and a raichu. can't remember if raichu has a vore scene though. The 4 NPC's are a dragon, a fox anthro, hydra(?) and behemoth. That's all I can remember off the top of my head.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/16276771/

Starbound with the ssvm mod has several options of vore npcs, and can be found here. This one is a paid game on steam though.
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=43306

This one is actually a visual novel, but it is purely endo (from what I've seen).
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/21868850/ Embryss night

If you don't mind text games, "Gineb", "the Showers", "Vore inc", "Theta" and "the Hotel" have non fatal vore. I haven't looked very much into vore inc yet, but I have seen at least a little endo vore. though in the case of the hotel, the count of non fatal scenes is roughly 10 or so. There ARE digestion scenes in Theta and Gineb, Theta gives you warnings so you expect it and Gineb has a reformation system.

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=49313 Vore Inc
http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/ ... ture-v-0-2 Theta
http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/ ... wers-2-6-8 The showers
http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/ ... /the-hotel The Hotel
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13990849/ Gineb

PS: everything I posted is furry/feral/monster related. If you are after human/monster girl related things, I won't be of any help. Only exception is SSVM, which includes human preds.
PPS: Gineb has 2 other versions currently with a few extra scenes on FA.
Crazyman536
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jaxed » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:58 am

On Chowder, how deep do you have to go for the Green Dragon?

"Taste of Adventure" has a few good scenes with a traveling merchant, but otherwise is mostly digestion focused.
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=43028

"Mysta's Myst Adventure" has a few scattered scenes, my favorite being one with an elf in the first inn, though again, sadly, digestion tends to be the main focus.
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=33146

"A Day at the Funfair" has a full endo-only mode, though a couple of scenes imply that you might not make it after the scene is over still.
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=41830
It is a furry text game, but the full endo mode is nice.

"Flexible Survival" is another text game with a hard furry lean, and I believe all the vore scenes are furry.
http://blog.flexiblesurvival.com/
There are a few NPCs you can rescue and then proceed to have some vorish fun with. It takes some time, but the results are worth it in my opinion!

"A High Stakes Game" has you fight like hell for your endo scenes, but technically each game you survive is endo. Eventually you girlfriend in the game warms up to you enough to have some less dangerous, more cuddly endo vore with her.
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=44706
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mikeyou » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:17 am

Jaxed wrote:On Chowder, how deep do you have to go for the Green Dragon?

It's a bit deep, like 7 levels deep...give or take a few. (If not for the vore mod, I would never want to face it as it has the nastiest poison in the game....)
Or you can use WISH to create it. (I think WISH is in the extended command list)

Btw, if you're hunting for every vore dialogue, then here's a general check list:
1- Enemies with stomach size 1 filled with a small prey.
2- Enemies with stomach size 2 with one prey/two small prey.
3- Gelatonius cube with one prey/two small prey.
4- Green Dragon with one prey/two prey/four small prey (Green dragon seems to have a special dialogue if it devours another dragon)

For all of the above, you can offer yourself to an enemy/ally, have the ally heal or digest, wait in the stomach or rub it with Y key.
I still think there were some I didn't get.

Oh and try to start a game with the book of necromancy and learn summon diamon as soon as possible for a fun start.
Mikeyou
New to the forum

Postby Jaxed » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:10 am

Sorry to necrobump, but I'm curious to see if any new games have came out since this topic was created that happens have more of this kind of fun stuff :P
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby joe26 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:45 am

Maybe idk tho I havent seen any.
joe26
Been posting for a bit

Postby Alesleo » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:02 pm

Jaxed wrote:"Flexible Survival" is another text game with a hard furry lean, and I believe all the vore scenes are furry.
There are a few NPCs you can rescue and then proceed to have some vorish fun with. It takes some time, but the results are worth it in my opinion!

What other NPCs can eat you besides Doran not counting the enemies you fight?
Alesleo
Been posting for a bit

Postby NekoYuki » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:11 pm

Vore Tournament's older version, dunno about the new one, had teammates able to vore you to heal you
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby Jaxed » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:03 pm

Alesleo wrote:
Jaxed wrote:"Flexible Survival" is another text game with a hard furry lean, and I believe all the vore scenes are furry.

What other NPCs can eat you besides Doran not counting the enemies you fight?

Generally, about all you can eat are enemies, npcs are mostly for eating you or otherwise slipping inside through alternative methods.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Halowinner » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:04 pm

Crazyman536 wrote:5 games come to mind right now.

Some enemies in barbftr/panftr have non fatal vore moves. Though there's more versions on FA to find, but this should make for a decent start.
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=38921

Chaos in volencera has 4(?) allies that can eat you at inns (1 being UB). There's also 4(?) NPC's that can eat you (1st town I think and the desert). Fair warning, last I played it a minor bug occurred, which just requires you to name an image file after the missing file (first boss, a sea serpent. can't remember file name since I don't have the game on my computer right now).
Spoiler: show
The allies are a lizard, a werewolf, a ninetales and a raichu. can't remember if raichu has a vore scene though. The 4 NPC's are a dragon, a fox anthro, hydra(?) and behemoth. That's all I can remember off the top of my head.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/16276771/

Starbound with the ssvm mod has several options of vore npcs, and can be found here. This one is a paid game on steam though.
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=43306

This one is actually a visual novel, but it is purely endo (from what I've seen).
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/21868850/ Embryss night

If you don't mind text games, "Gineb", "the Showers", "Vore inc", "Theta" and "the Hotel" have non fatal vore. I haven't looked very much into vore inc yet, but I have seen at least a little endo vore. though in the case of the hotel, the count of non fatal scenes is roughly 10 or so. There ARE digestion scenes in Theta and Gineb, Theta gives you warnings so you expect it and Gineb has a reformation system.

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=49313 Vore Inc
http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/ ... ture-v-0-2 Theta
http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/ ... wers-2-6-8 The showers
http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/ ... /the-hotel The Hotel
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13990849/ Gineb

PS: everything I posted is furry/feral/monster related. If you are after human/monster girl related things, I won't be of any help. Only exception is SSVM, which includes human preds.
PPS: Gineb has 2 other versions currently with a few extra scenes on FA.

where do you find the ninetales at?
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Datstrudel » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:43 pm

joe26 wrote:Im looking for any games with frendly npc vore that doesnt end with you getting digested unwillingly I really like those choices also any games with party member vore I havent really found much games with these mechanics if you find any hit me up with a link thx.

I'm actually working on a sequel to my vore game, SATLOLF, and in the sequel I can include some of that if you want.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby joe26 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:37 am

I played your game a couple of months ago and it was pretty fun but if you dont mind that would really be cool if you put that in the next one.
joe26
Been posting for a bit

Postby Datstrudel » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:59 pm

joe26 wrote:I played your game a couple of months ago and it was pretty fun but if you dont mind that would really be cool if you put that in the next one.

i don't mind at all. Just keep an eye out on my page for it.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hansony » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:28 pm

There was an old mysta RPG game where you played as "the hero" and was traveling with companions you picked up along the way.
The first one is your own sister who sadly you don't get a lot of scenes as prey with after asking her to join you, the others I am not going to spoil for you, but as far as I remember all but one of them had safe vore scenes back at the starting home.
I believe it was this one: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=31644 but try and see for your self, it should start off right outside a house and inside should be the dad of the MC and the "mom"

Also a lot of scenes in the game is non-fatal vore including UB (non-fatal and non-game over inducing that is) but there are also fatal scenes of it.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game