Foxybound! A Vore Starbound Server!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Postby LuluBoxFox » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:23 pm

Sound interesting? Well here is a bit more facts for you!

Information
1: Mods!
Foxybound has quite a few mods to help with the gaming experience of the server. Some mods to point out are for example Frakin! It gives a more diverse universe to explore and colonise, make bases or even empires! Foxybound is also a vore server so of course it would have the SSVM or Simple Starbound Vore Mod! It adds the ability to eat other players as well as different furniture that can also act as different creatures that could eat you. It also adds different tenants for your town that could eat you, eat other tenants, or even be prey for you! We also have some race mods to note like the adorable Avali, Lamia, even a replacement for Harpies!

2: Community
Foxybound has at the moment only 10 slots for people to join at the same time, however at the moment have at least 10-15 people who are active on the server, so normally around 2-5 people on at a time do to time zones. We offer a very friendly community to join and play along with. We even have people working together to make different projects like some Avali are working on making an entire Avali home base! We even encourage roleplaying, for most the people on do have experience with roleplaying!

Rules!

Here are some simple rules to help keep the server nice and fun for everyone!

1: Be respectful of other things players, beliefs, or works.
2: No harassment of another person will be tolerated.
3: Do not grief another persons work or area around someone else's work.
4: Be kind and do not take your anger out on the server.
5: Remember to have fun, you wanted to join the server for a reason!

If we see it necessary you can have your account banned for violating this agreement.

Ok! You got my interest but how do I join?
The answer to this is simple, we would like you to fill out this very simple application and we will send you in a PM the information on how to join the server and a list of all the mods you will need!

Do you have a nickname you like to go by?:
Do you agree to the rules and understand the punishment if breaking said rules?:
Do you have a discord account?
Why do you want to join this server and why do you think we should add you to the community?:

Just simply fill out the application in the comments for us to evaluate and send the information to you!
Or just ask questions or the likes in the comments!

Thank you for stopping by!
Done By Nuna and Lulu(me)
LuluBoxFox
Been posting for a bit

Re: Foxybound! A Vore Starbound Server!

Postby BellyOfTheWubblies » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:29 pm

Sounds like a fun server! Are the mods client-side or server-side? I've not done any starbound server play.
BellyOfTheWubblies
Somewhat familiar

Postby AriesBane » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:31 pm

BellyOfTheWubblies wrote:Sounds like a fun server! Are the mods client-side or server-side? I've not done any starbound server play.

Most are server-side while there is still quite a few client mods

-Nuna
AriesBane
New to the forum

Postby LuluBoxFox » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:14 pm

BellyOfTheWubblies wrote:Sounds like a fun server! Are the mods client-side or server-side? I've not done any starbound server play.

You would only need the server side and there is a few but the client side in the list are mainly quaility of life mods that just make it generally work better
LuluBoxFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hariken » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:59 pm

Worth checking out if I get the game, which it does look interesting. I have no money at the time, though...
Hariken
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tafillia » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:00 pm

another vore starbound server sounds neat, I was in one what feels like a couple years ago, was alot of fun. :3

Do you have a nickname you like to go by?: Taffy
Do you agree to the rules and understand the punishment if breaking said rules?: Yes
Do you have a discord account? Yes
Why do you want to join this server and why do you think we should add you to the community?:
I'd like to join the server cause vore + starbound is fun times for sure x3 also I love to meet new people and make friends build things and explore, also taking a trip down most every willing pred's gullet is a plus hehe. I'm a kind and fairly active player if my connection will let me on, I get along with others well and love to help out anyway i can if someone needs a helping paw. Also who wouldn't wanna glowy teal goo bunny floating about with yea x3?
Tafillia
Been posting for a bit

Postby Darkeningcloud » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:50 pm

Do you have a nickname you like to go by?: not really
Do you agree to the rules and understand the punishment if breaking said rules?: Yes
Do you have a discord account? Yes grey212
I'd like to join the server because.... it sounds fun?
Last edited by Darkeningcloud on Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darkeningcloud
New to the forum

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:57 pm

Do you have a nickname you like to go by?: Ren or Johnathan... or whatever my starbound character is at the time. =w=
Do you agree to the rules and understand the punishment if breaking said rules?: Of course.
Do you have a discord account? Ayup. RenegadeX557#8957 [Please do not randomly add me. PM me if you wish to be accepted.]
Why do you want to join this server and why do you think we should add you to the community?: Well with the shut-down of the other server, my time on starbound has been rather boring without other players to play with. Plus I've already done some 'Big' projects on some worlds on the other V-server, some of which I'm rather proud of and I'd like to offer my crafting ability to create homes for playerbases for good rp.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me. ^.^

Also be advised, I have 2 jobs so I may not be "active."
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby BellyOfTheWubblies » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:04 am

I guess I'll apply, since it sounds like it could be fun now and then.

Do you have a nickname you like to go by?: Wubs is fine
Do you agree to the rules and understand the punishment if breaking said rules?: Of course
Do you have a discord account?: Yes, Wubbo#2194
Why do you want to join this server and why do you think we should add you to the community?: I think it could be fun, so I'd like to give it a try. I enjoy building stuff, so expect a fancy megacomplex or large space stations for a 'vore mall' style thing. I already am a game maker on the forums, so making a 'map' is easy.
BellyOfTheWubblies
Somewhat familiar

Postby LuluBoxFox » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:13 am

Should have sent you all a message accepting you ^^
LuluBoxFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby bloodwolfvamp » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:18 am

i wish i can get my starbound to work right
*careful I bite*

(Visit me on DA)
http://nightwolf316.deviantart.com/
bloodwolfvamp
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LuluBoxFox » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:35 pm

any idea why it does not
LuluBoxFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby Big_D » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:10 pm

Do you have a nickname you like to go by?: Deamona is my normal running name, Big D is another
Do you agree to the rules and understand the punishment if breaking said rules? I agree the them
Do you have a discord account? yes I do, enquire via pm for details
Why do you want to join this server and why do you think we should add you to the community? Hmm I do enjoy vore and starbound and mixing the two seems like it would be fun and rather interesting. I would be most gratefull to be able to join this community
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby addonexus369 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:40 pm

Do you have a nickname you like to go by?: Tiny
Do you agree to the rules and understand the punishment if breaking said rules?: Of course!
Do you have a discord account?: yeh Addo E Nexus#7569
Why do you want to join this server and why do you think we should add you to the community?: cause sounds like fun also always love to join a new server!
Predator or Prey, Which are you?
addonexus369
Been posting for a bit

Postby dubbi97 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:51 pm

Do you have a nickname you like to go by?: if its the characters name then it'd be "Delia" if a nickname as sort of a username, then "Dubbi"
Do you agree to the rules and understand the punishment if breaking said rules?: Yes i do.
Do you have a discord account? yes but due to personal and people around reasons i think i would like to skip that part @-@"
Why do you want to join this server and why do you think we should add you to the community?: Because i want to be a part of the community and be socially accepted into the fetish thing as i could not in RL, and be able to experience the roleplaying and bonding with others :)
dubbi97
New to the forum

Postby runedead56 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:23 pm

Do you have a nickname you like to go by?: runedead is my username but i prefer rune
Do you agree to the rules and understand the punishment if breaking said rules?:Yes I understand, I will not grief or make the game "unfun" for others as that defeats the point of a good rp server
Do you have a discord account?Yes runedead56#3866
Why do you want to join this server and why do you think we should add you to the community?:I kinda want to get back into starbound and roleplay so this seams like a really realy good way to do that
runedead56
New to the forum

Postby MaxShadowland » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:33 pm

This seems like an amazing thing! So I guess I'll try to apply!

Do you have a nickname you like to go by?: Max
Do you agree to the rules and understand the punishment if breaking said rules?: Absolutely
Do you have a discord account?: Yes, it is MaxShadowland#7619 (Feel free to randomly add me, however if I don't recognize you, memes will ensue, and trust me, I have numerous)
Why do you want to join this server and why do you think we should add you to the community?: I feel like this would be a fun thing to join, and I'm always happy to try new things with new people!
MaxShadowland
New to the forum

Postby Smb64 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:43 am

do you mind giving out the full mod-list?
3DS Friend Code: 1375-7724-1401
Nintendo ID: smb-64
Feel The Fire Deep Inside, Burning Bright Where You Can't Hide
Smb64
Been posting for a bit

Postby DoppelXI » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:49 am

Do you have a nickname you like to go by?: Doppel
Do you agree to the rules and understand the punishment if breaking said rules?: Most certainly
Do you have a discord account?: Indeed I do
Why do you want to join this server and why do you think we should add you to the community?: Starbound's a fun game, and it'd be fun to spend time with folks who I could also RP with in a vore scenario, and the more the merrier!
DoppelXI
New to the forum

Postby LuluBoxFox » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:02 pm

Smb64 wrote:do you mind giving out the full mod-list?

Maybe when i am more awake
LuluBoxFox
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game