Foxybound! A Vore Starbound Server!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Foxybound! A Vore Starbound Server!

Postby LuluBoxFox » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:07 am

Znonymous wrote:Any room left?

Yes owo
LuluBoxFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby alegalaxy123 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:08 am

Do you have a nickname you like to go by?:Yes, alegalaxy123
Do you agree to the rules and understand the punishment if breaking said rules?:Yes
Do you have a discord account?:Yes, alegalaxy
Why do you want to join this server and why do you think we should add you to the community?:Because I love vore and starbound is my favourite game.
alegalaxy123
Been posting for a bit

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:40 am

Do you have a nickname you like to go by?:Yuki
Do you agree to the rules and understand the punishment if breaking said rules?:Yes
Do you have a discord account?:yes
Why do you want to join this server and why do you think we should add you to the community?:wanted join the sever cus my friend plays on it and really like the thoult of join and playing together with them also enjoys the rules thay seem basic and likes nice and sweet people ^w^
YukiArikaMuze
Somewhat familiar

Postby runedead56 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:49 pm

I never got a invite from my request. Is there still room?
runedead56
New to the forum

Postby Azail » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:32 am

Do you have a nickname you like to go by?: Azail is fine.
Do you agree to the rules and understand the punishment if breaking said rules?: I do.
Do you have a discord account? Yeah, Azail Penrim#5340
Why do you want to join this server and why do you think we should add you to the community?: Honestly it's always nice finding more groups to join, getting to meet new people and all of that. A starbound server I was in a for a bit just shut down, and it'd be nice continuing on in another one with a new character.
Azail
New to the forum

Postby wood249 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:03 pm

Do you have a nickname you like to go by?: Leelee
Do you agree to the rules and understand the punishment if breaking said rules?: Yes!
Do you have a discord account?: JayStar#9778
Why do you want to join this server and why do you think we should add you to the community?: I want to join for the fun and having a belly as I'm kinda new with vore, and I think you should add me because the more people there are the more active yay also I like to start fresh with this vore.
wood249
New to the forum

Postby LuluBoxFox » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:26 am

runedead56 wrote:I never got a invite from my request. Is there still room?

You don't allow pms
LuluBoxFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby runedead56 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:28 am

I do not know what settings are causing that,I looked, but i added you to my friends list and I am posting this message here in the case that you do not get the pm if that does not work you can try my discord.
runedead56
New to the forum

Postby Cyne » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:25 pm

ah, I'm not sure if you are still accepting applications, but here goes nothing! ^^;;

Do you have a nickname you like to go by?: Rethis

Do you agree to the rules and understand the punishment if breaking said rules?: Yes

Do you have a discord account?: yes, it is Rethis#2195

Why do you want to join this server and why do you think we should add you to the community?: I enjoy playing Starbound and enjoy Vore. I'm pretty relaxed as a player and am looking for a server to play in ^^;

as a side note, are there any mods (or versions there of as the starbound vore mod just updated?) I should have installed or are they on the severside?
Cyne
New to the forum

Postby thecrystallegend » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:55 pm

Cool a new starbound server, why not

Do you have a nickname you like to go by?: Sam
Do you agree to the rules and understand the punishment if breaking said rules?: Yes, of course
Do you have a discord account? i do indeed which is: thecrystallegend#8948
Why do you want to join this server and why do you think we should add you to the community?: i would love to join this server as i found playing games as a whole much better with other people, also it would be great to meet people and create new friends. Also i would love to interact with people in the vore community as a whole.
thecrystallegend
New to the forum

Postby runedead56 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:29 pm

Im dumb i finally found the setting that allowed me to receive pm's. Connorcreeper if you still want to send me an invite that would be fantastic but if you are tired with dealing with me i would understand.
runedead56
New to the forum

Postby vorefanexteme » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:52 am

Do you have a nickname you like to go by?: VoreKitten
Do you agree to the rules and understand the punishment if breaking said rules?: yes
Do you have a discord account? yes, my name is Killer_Kitten (dont ask me why, its my gaming name because i cant think of anything non vore related xD) and my number is #6625, but sometimes i have issues accessing it so heres my email as well: [email protected]
Why do you want to join this server and why do you think we should add you to the community?: i love vore and i think it would be fun to talk with others who like it as well in real time
vorefanexteme
New to the forum

Postby gorgonzoladealer » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:38 am

Do you have a nickname you like to go by?:
Call me Guy, I dunno.
Do you agree to the rules and understand the punishment if breaking said rules?:
Yes daddy I promise I'll be a good boy
Do you have a discord account?
Yep.
Why do you want to join this server and why do you think we should add you to the community?:
I'm bored... I could the server the world, shining, shimmering splendor
gorgonzoladealer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vinderex » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:10 am

Heck, I think I'll bite. Got a quick question though... do you use the Kazdra race? Or if not, then would you consider adding it?

Do you have a nickname you like to go by?: Vinderex usually, though if I'm playing as an Avali (which I will be if Kazdra isn't available) then I'll use Varlan as my name
Do you agree to the rules and understand the punishment if breaking said rules?: Aye aye captain!
Do you have a discord account? Yep! Vinderex#5587
Why do you want to join this server and why do you think we should add you to the community?: Haven't had much opportunity to play multiplayer in Starbound before, and would love to be part of an active community, especially with vore stuff to play around with. ^.^
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby Sheights » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:06 pm

Don't be afraid to PM me if you guys need help with anything.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Znonymous » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:50 pm

You mean like a working server? You ever get that fixed?
Znonymous
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sheights » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:21 am

That's a little rude...
Anyway yeah I've had a working server for a while now, couple years that I pay out of pocket for...
I don't want to advertise it in Foxy's thread though. Please join their server! I'm happy more people are opening servers for it.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LuluBoxFox » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:29 pm

Sheights wrote:That's a little rude...
Anyway yeah I've had a working server for a while now, couple years that I pay out of pocket for...
I don't want to advertise it in Foxy's thread though. Please join their server! I'm happy more people are opening servers for it.

Its fine to advertise here sheights its your mod ^w^
LuluBoxFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vinderex » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:04 pm

Is this server still up? Or is it getting overcrowded or something? :o
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby MariAquaria » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:20 am

Vinderex wrote:Is this server still up? Or is it getting overcrowded or something? :o

Neither... after a while it sorta died out.
MariAquaria
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game