Skyrim vore mod

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Skyrim vore mod

Postby Thatoneidiot » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:57 pm

I don't know if this has been posted before, if it has, please link me the first forum post topic thing that talked about it, thanks.

I'm having trouble getting the mod to function properly. I am unable to use the "G" key to initiate dialogue between prey and predator. Another problem is is that SkyUI is overwriting Devourment, which I don't know if that is the problem.

Any advice/know-hows on how to fix this?

-Thatoneidiot
-Thatoneidiot
Thatoneidiot
New to the forum

Re: Skyrim vore mod

Postby JustaLurkingPony » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:09 pm

I'd suggest a clean install of Skyrim, and installing the mods again. Getting a lot of mods that depend on each other working correctly is usually just trial, error, and prayer.
"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes, and that a vore game will be abandoned" -Benjamin Franklin, 1789
JustaLurkingPony
Somewhat familiar

Postby culeme » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:49 pm

Thatoneidiot wrote:I am unable to use the "G" key to initiate dialogue between prey and predator.
Any advice/know-hows on how to fix this?
-Thatoneidiot

I had the same problem, I figured out that it actually ended up being "Enter" key instead of "G". Not sure why, but it's what I've found. Good luck.
culeme
New to the forum

Postby Absentia » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:36 pm

First do a clean install of skyrim, then install SKSE (skyrim script extender) then install sky UI then install Devourment, make sure to use the latest versions, this should resolve the issue

Edit, just in case you don't already know, when you have done this, make sure to use the SKSE launcher instead of the original game launcher
Absentia
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game