voregeMBA

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

voregeMBA

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:49 pm

So in the JRPG thread, there was an RPG maker game shown there that was made by this pixiv artist.
https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=135195
And yeah, I liked it, even if I was fumbling around the game looking for the way forward. Still had good scenes. But anyway, there were only like 6 or 7 scenes in there, and while I didn't think it was unfinished or anything, apparently it was. The artist released a complete version yesterday.
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php ... d=63639361
The beginning plays out the same, I believe, but then it changes to a whole different area after a bit. It took me a little over an hour to finish the game, and that was with more fumbling than I did the smaller version. But it paid off cause not only are all the scenes vore centered (if not nearly all of them), but there is a gallery at the end of the game, and it also gives you a password for the rar files that come with that have all the pictures from the GO scenes. The story kind of looks interesting, but unless we get a translation eventually, interesting is at best I'll be able to see the plot as. So yeah, have fun.

EDIT: Ok, so I was asked to go more in depth on the gameplay, and I guess I probably should have given a little synopsis of it. So it's an adventure RPG. No combat, and you're constantly looking to find the way forward. Usually it means examining everything that gives you a text bubble to pop up, and other times you have to get something for someone or to put somewhere. However, if you examine a certain thing, go in specific areas, or go somewhere that you don't have the right item for yet, you'll get treated to a vore sequence with the playable character. Oh right. I should mention that you play as a female, and save for one scene, all of the scenes are ?/F, and it's a variety of big monsters that I won't spoil.

...okay, if you REALLY don't want to trek through the game for an hour, I'll throw my save at the gallery for those that don't want to play. But I won't spoil the rar password for the CG pics. You either gotta earn them, or wait for someone else to share it.
Attachments
Save.rar
(35.13 KiB) Downloaded 1020 times
Last edited by VirtuosoViking on Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: voregeMBA

Postby Cuddlekins » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:15 pm

Played through it a bit, and it's pretty quaint o: Looking forward to a translation; this is one of my favorite artists on pixiv
***Cuddlekins Vore Stories (May contain LOLI)
***FF14 GPose Vore Comics
(Mostly macro/micro F/f, some ?/F, some monster girl same-size.)
Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby Krono » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:35 pm

It looks pretty nice!.... I really hope this gets translated!
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:51 am

I was told that I didn't really explain the gameplay too much, so I edited the OP to give more detail. Hope it's suitable.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Creaturedude » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:58 am

How do I get through the garden/forest/cave section? The game isn't in English, so I have no idea whats going on... I've made it this far by clicking everything and running into everything until I get somewhere, but now I've run into everything and clicked on everything... Nothing happens except for vore scenes. So, not sure where to go, now.
I like throat bulges and I can't lie.
Creaturedude
Participator

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:10 am

Creaturedude wrote:How do I get through the garden/forest/cave section? The game isn't in English, so I have no idea whats going on... I've made it this far by clicking everything and running into everything until I get somewhere, but now I've run into everything and clicked on everything... Nothing happens except for vore scenes. So, not sure where to go, now.

In the cave past the pond where the lily pads are, when you first go in, there should be 4 crystals to find. You may have found 3 already in the rocks, but the last one is in the middle of a pattern on the floor around the top left part of the cave. That should let you get past the lower section.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Krono » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:01 pm

I was bored last night and took a crack at translating. I don't know Japanese, so all I have to work with is Translation Aggregator which is sometimes really hard to decipher into a decent translation. Anyway, I spent like 3 hours on it and barely scratched the surface. There is a lot more text in there than you realize.

If anyone wants to have a go, I have the editable RPG Maker VX Ace files. PM me and I will send you a download link with my current progress. I highly doubt I will have the time to finish translating the whole game, so I would be really appreciative if someone took over. I'm just worried about upsetting the original creator of the game, as I don't have permission. We should probably ask the creator if he's okay with us working on his game like this. I don't want to run him away, like the translators did with Kaname (granted they were releasing his work for free when he was trying to sell it).
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cuddlekins » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:48 pm

So, I played through some more and I'm actually stuck.

Spoiler: show
I'm in the castle around what I assume is near the end. I've done the room with the levers (with the plant and the puki scenes) and I've done the room with the sliding rocks and the tiny whole in the wall (with the slime scene) and I swear I've interacted with everything but I can't proceed past the blonde snakegirl. Anyone gotten past this point?
Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby Krono » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:49 pm

Cuddlekins wrote:So, I played through some more and I'm actually stuck.

I'm in the castle around what I assume is near the end. I've done the room with the levers (with the plant and the puki scenes) and I've done the room with the sliding rocks and the tiny whole in the wall (with the slime scene) and I swear I've interacted with everything but I can't proceed past the blonde snakegirl. Anyone gotten past this point?

Edited because I was mistaken:
Edit: I was wrong. There are multiple items named "key" so not the same key as the one in the prison room.
The key is figuring out that switch room. Unfortunately the clues are in Japanese.
Clues: "Red moves everything"
"Switch behind sign"

figuring out that room will get you the pudding for all the creatures in the tunnel. Don't forget to feed them all. The slime will give you the key for the brown chest. Which gives you the fragment of the monument, which raises the bridge....
Last edited by Krono on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cuddlekins » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:36 pm

I did manage to find a way through and reach the ending, but looking through the arts, it looks like I missed a bunch of scenes or something D: I might play through again with this in mind.
Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby Zephy231 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:46 pm

Hm. Not sure what to do in the sliding rock room or the lever room. Nothing seemed to happen after I pushed the stones to the right places (I think...), and no matter the combination in the lever room, I get either pukis or the plant thing.
Zephy231
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krono » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:00 pm

Zephy231 wrote:Hm. Not sure what to do in the sliding rock room or the lever room. Nothing seemed to happen after I pushed the stones to the right places (I think...), and no matter the combination in the lever room, I get either pukis or the plant thing.

The trick is pudding....

no really. It's in one of the chests. (the blue one) Talk to the slug outside first and then go for it.

Also there is a hidden button to push behind the sign next to that door. You don't notice it until you search all the rooms though.

And I will just put this here for now (Noop, the original creator, gave us permission to translate):

veregeMBA English version 0.001 (very very incomplete translation):
https://mega.nz/#!fREEyTiB!6P1K_TjYT3XP ... sGX4JQBWdg

I kinda ran out of time to mess with it so that's why I'm uploading it in hopes someone else will pick up the ball and continue the translation. Yes the game is unencrypted and fully editable in RPG VX Ace. Sorry if some of my translations don't make sense or are inaccurate... I don't know Japanese and all I have to work with is Translation Aggregator.

edit... aww man.... I just realized a bunch of stuff I just did didnt save. uggg i don't have time to redo it right now.
Last edited by Krono on Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zephy231 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:00 am

Krono wrote:
Zephy231 wrote:Hm. Not sure what to do in the sliding rock room or the lever room. Nothing seemed to happen after I pushed the stones to the right places (I think...), and no matter the combination in the lever room, I get either pukis or the plant thing.

The trick is pudding....

no really. It's in one of the chests. (the blue one) Talk to the slug outside first and then go for it.

Also there is a hidden button to push behind the sign next to that door. You don't notice it until you search all the rooms though.

Cheers. Seems like I fucked myself by not opening that cell door, though, can't open the brown chest now. So I can't get that piece of the monument you mentioned earlier, or get past the lamia. rip.
Zephy231
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krono » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:25 am

Zephy231 wrote:
Krono wrote:

The trick is pudding....

Cheers. Seems like I fucked myself by not opening that cell door, though, can't open the brown chest now. So I can't get that piece of the monument you mentioned earlier, or get past the lamia. rip.

Go reread that spoiler.. ... Corrected it because i was wrong at that moment.
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zephy231 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:12 am

Krono wrote:Go reread that spoiler.. ... Corrected it because i was wrong at that moment.

Yeah, I dunno, I talked to it and got something, but I still can't open the chest. Whatever, I'll just use the save file OP supplied.
Thanks for the help, though.
Zephy231
Somewhat familiar

Postby VirtuosoViking » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:27 am

Zephy231 wrote:
Krono wrote:Go reread that spoiler.. ... Corrected it because i was wrong at that moment.

Yeah, I dunno, I talked to it and got something, but I still can't open the chest. Whatever, I'll just use the save file OP supplied.

Did you talk to all the monsters yet? They're (for some reason) friendly now. I think you talk to them, the slime and the plant, and then the slug again, and then it gives you the key.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Krono » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:20 am

Zephy231 wrote:Yeah, I dunno, I talked to it and got something, but I still can't open the chest. Whatever, I'll just use the save file OP supplied.

I meant the one from several posts above:

Krono wrote:...
Edited because I was mistaken:
Edit: I was wrong. There are multiple items named "key" so not the same key as the one in the prison room.
The key is figuring out that switch room. Unfortunately the clues are in Japanese.
Clues: "Red moves everything"
"Switch behind sign"

figuring out that room will get you the pudding for all the creatures in the tunnel. Don't forget to feed them all. The slime will give you the key for the brown chest. Which gives you the fragment of the monument, which raises the bridge....
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zephy231 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:50 am

Right, I talked to the slime, got something, still couldn't open the chest. But yeah, it doesn't matter now
Zephy231
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krono » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:26 pm

Zephy231 wrote:Right, I talked to the slime, got something, still couldn't open the chest. But yeah, it doesn't matter now

Ahh right.
You didn't feed all the creatures then. There is a control switch (Switch 0016 iirc) which has to equal 2. You get 1 from feeding the lambda (scary fast plant thing) and the other from talking with the slime.
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zephy231 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:17 am

Krono wrote:
Zephy231 wrote:Right, I talked to the slime, got something, still couldn't open the chest. But yeah, it doesn't matter now

Ahh right.
You didn't feed all the creatures then. There is a control switch (Switch 0016 iirc) which has to equal 2. You get 1 from feeding the lambda (scary fast plant thing) and the other from talking with the slime.

That was it. Cheers, mate. :D
Zephy231
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game