Looking to Assemble a Team

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Looking to Assemble a Team

Postby Seifens » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:25 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:Consider this post by manv

https://aryion.com/g4/view/396154

They are literally asking to form a team the same as you were. And just a month ago.

My reading of the poster suggests that Manv had a basically finished game and was looking for help polishing it. Specifically, they weren't looking for dev help, they wanted colorists rather than artists, and they emphasized the need for editors over writers/'idea' people. The only source materials needed were audio related - sounds, music, and V.O.).

I think your points are still quite valid though.
ryanshowseason3 wrote:Clear definition of roles and tasks still needed.
Roles and tasks already accomplished or covered.
Scope clearly defined, manageable and planned.

These are all important any time you want to involve yourself in any extended project. That last one is especially critical, and it's that point on which most threads like this seem to miss the ball and get unfortunately shouted down for.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby zarachrest1 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:40 pm

Your idea for a game sounds great if it is able to be done, I would offer my assistance but I am already working on 2 games for this site and it's taking me long enough to get updates out for them as it is, good luck to you though, if you manage to actually get this made then i will definitely play it because it does sound really fun
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:51 am

zarachrest1 wrote:Your idea for a game sounds great if it is able to be done, I would offer my assistance but I am already working on 2 games for this site and it's taking me long enough to get updates out for them as it is, good luck to you though, if you manage to actually get this made then i will definitely play it because it does sound really fun

Why didn't you just leave this to die like it was already doing?

If the OP actually makes something, that would be a reason to revive this thread, but now the drama has a chance to start again.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Vore game