Update Belly Priestess 12/13/2017, a platformer vore game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Update Belly Priestess 12/13/2017, a platformer vore game

Postby el_dogo_rabbit » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:40 am

Belly Priestess

a Priestess is tasked to save all of the creatures in a dying forest by storing them in her stomach.

Hello, I have always wanted to make video games and there doesn't seem to be a lot of vore platformer games so I decided to make one using gamemaker. At the moment this demo has a short how to play at the beginning and then one large level to play around in.

The goddess wants to recreate the forest by letting the goddess of destruction burning down. In order to protect the creatures of the forest the goddess gives the Priestess the power to store souls in her stomach. The goal is to eat everything in the forest. I plan to add more content to this if people are interested like more types of creatures to eat and bosses.

Unfortunately I'm not an artist so the game just has stick figures for characters and boxes for everything else. In order to try to fix the lack of art, sound and the like I set up a Patreon to pay artists to create the parts of the game I can make very well myself.
https://www.patreon.com/heromanbunny

If anyone has any problems downloading or playing the game please let me know.

*** Things to be added ***

belly growth after eatting a monster
unique defeated states for each monster
-bunny pink
-bunny blue
-frog
-fox
real vore animations for all monster
title screen
opening animation
background music and sound effects
swamp area
dead forest area
deep forest area
power ups
boss battles
more monster girls
-hedgehog
-squirrel
-bear
-snake
-owl
-mouse

*** New Stuff ***

Hello everyone, I'm glad there were people who enjoyed my try a making a game. Sorry about the long silence but I have made some updates and found an artist to make me sprites. So here is the updated version of my game, hopefully this will give everyone a better idea of what the game is going to look like when its done.

New download link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zm1e76877z5ed ... o.exe?dl=0

https://mega.nz/#!OLp03YKa!9jJLTT70lGG7 ... zzlUftRUmQ

If you like what you see please support me on Patreon so I can pay for more sprites and other stuff the games need like sound and music.
Attachments
walk.gif
walk.gif (2.82 KiB) Viewed 22957 times
cat idle.gif
cat idle.gif (2.17 KiB) Viewed 22958 times
Demo Capture 1.PNG
Demo Capture 1.PNG (38.43 KiB) Viewed 22958 times
Last edited by el_dogo_rabbit on Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
el_dogo_rabbit
Been posting for a bit

Re: Belly Priestess, a platformer vore game

Postby AdjectiveNounCombo » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:55 am

el_dogo_rabbit wrote:Belly Priestess

a Priestess is tasked to save all of the creatures in a dying forest by storing them in her stomach.
Download link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zm1e76877z5ed ... o.exe?dl=0

Hello, I have always wanted to make video games and there doesn't seem to be a lot of vore platformer games so I decided to make one using gamemaker. At the moment this demo has a short how to play at the beginning and then one large level to play around in.

The goddess wants to recreate the forest by letting the goddess of destruction burning down. In order to protect the creatures of the forest the goddess gives the Priestess the power to store souls in her stomach. The goal is to eat everything in the forest. I plan to add more content to this if people are interested like more types of creatures to eat and bosses.

Unfortunately I'm not an artist so the game just has stick figures for characters and boxes for everything else. In order to try to fix the lack of art, sound and the like I set up a Patreon to pay artists to create the parts of the game I can make very well myself.

If anyone has any problems downloading or playing the game please let me know.

Hit me back. Sounds interesting.
AdjectiveNounCombo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:24 am

Seems like an interesting premis, and this is a much more solid start then many.

The princess has absolutely Titanic breasts right off the start.

Im sure that you know what this game really needs is some actuall artwork rather then square blocks to be jumping on, but at this stage before you have any of that, might I suggest collors?

Make the blocks brown and green, and the background blue. The current collor pallet is making me feel like I'm runing around a laboratory, rather then a forest.

Great start though.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:27 am

I find the premise of this rather hilarious.
I approve!
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Kartomic » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:35 pm

Simple, yet very fun! I look forward to, hopefully, seeing more of this! :D
Kartomic
Been posting for a bit

Postby RC8015 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:29 pm

A few screenshots of the game are always nice and tend to bring more attention and downloads for a game :)
But looks interesting, so I'll keep watching this post.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Murderkarp » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:54 pm

That was a neat game. Cannot wait to see where it goes.
Murderkarp
Somewhat familiar

Postby rbrdiesel » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:12 pm

good idea, hope to see it grow into a full game
rbrdiesel
New to the forum

Postby ChillMistressFreia » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:56 am

Solid platformer!

As far as art assets, I hope you can get some. Are there any plans for the priestess character's stomach to grow as she eats the creatures?
ChillMistressFreia
---

Postby SirThumpsyernuts » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:49 pm

Unsure why, but it says the file has been moved or deleted when I try to download it. Everyone's saying it's a good game, so I figured I'd try it, but I'm unable to at the moment. Bit of a let down.
SirThumpsyernuts
Been posting for a bit

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:39 am

SirThumpsyernuts wrote:Unsure why, but it says the file has been moved or deleted when I try to download it. Everyone's saying it's a good game, so I figured I'd try it, but I'm unable to at the moment. Bit of a let down.

Don't get too broken up about it just yet.

It's a good "START" to a game. Currently you are a stick figure running around a serries of blocks grabbing Circle Cats, that look more like Circle Cows at the moment.

I have hopes that this won't be something to miss when the updates start happening, but as is, you're not at a total loss for missing this proof of concept.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby zandveer » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:18 pm

Very fun game for how simple it is so far. Can certainly see a lot of potential to it.
zandveer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Adseria » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:54 pm

Very nice start. There are a couple of things I'd suggest changing, though.

The space bar is a bad key to use in this kind of game. Since you're not using the up arrow key for anything else, and you use left and right to move, why not just use that? Alternatively, z or x might work. Personally I prefer good old wasd, but maybe that's just me.

Another thing is the cats. When you stun them, maybe make them the same as the stationary cats, so that you don't keep bouncing off them.

And finally, a minor flaw in the game's logic; you're supposed to be saving the cats, right? So why do you have to jump on them before they'll let you save them?
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=44088

Best. Skyrim. Mod. EVER.
Except maybe a couple of others I haven't found yet. Do they count?
Adseria
Somewhat familiar

Postby el_dogo_rabbit » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:58 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Im sure that you know what this game really needs is some actuall artwork rather then square blocks to be jumping on, but at this stage before you have any of that, might I suggest collors?

Make the blocks brown and green, and the background blue. The current collor pallet is making me feel like I'm runing around a laboratory, rather then a forest.

Great start though.

I planned on making environment tiles soon but wanted to post the demo as soon as possible so as long as the game mechanics were working it was fine as a demo. Now that I have an artist making sprites I when ahead and made the forest look more like a forest.

RC8015 wrote:A few screenshots of the game are always nice and tend to bring more attention and downloads for a game :)
But looks interesting, so I'll keep watching this post.

Since the demo isn't very long I just added one screen shot and add a small taste of what the new sprites look like.

ChillMistressFreia wrote:Solid platformer!

As far as art assets, I hope you can get some. Are there any plans for the priestess character's stomach to grow as she eats the creatures?

There are plans to make the Priestess's belly bigger as she eats and shrink over time. Then eventually eating creatures will grant special ability to the Priestess while they are undigested in her belly.

SirThumpsyernuts wrote:Unsure why, but it says the file has been moved or deleted when I try to download it. Everyone's saying it's a good game, so I figured I'd try it, but I'm unable to at the moment. Bit of a let down.

I'm very sorry you weren't able to play the demo. Hopefully you will be able to play this updated demo. If you are still having trouble please let me know.

Adseria wrote:Very nice start. There are a couple of things I'd suggest changing, though.

The space bar is a bad key to use in this kind of game. Since you're not using the up arrow key for anything else, and you use left and right to move, why not just use that? Alternatively, z or x might work. Personally I prefer good old wasd, but maybe that's just me.

I see your suggestion and say use which ever you want with these new controls:

Move: left, down, right arrows, A, S, D keys

Jump: up arrow, W, Z keys, and space bar

Adseria wrote:Another thing is the cats. When you stun them, maybe make them the same as the stationary cats, so that you don't keep bouncing off them.

And finally, a minor flaw in the game's logic; you're supposed to be saving the cats, right? So why do you have to jump on them before they'll let you save them?

My reasoning for this is because most of the creatures are to rambunctious to keep still or listen to the Priestess.The goddess that gave the Priestess the power to store souls in her stomach also gave her the power to safely stun creatures with her feet, this is also why the Priestess can double jump.
el_dogo_rabbit
Been posting for a bit

Re: Update Belly Priestess 12/13/2017, a platformer vore gam

Postby scottypilgrim » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:13 am

wish they ate you the same way if you are defeated~. Still a great game ^_^!
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vorelectric » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:39 am

This game looks like fun! I'll have to keep an eye on this in the future!
vorelectric
Participator

Postby Anesthetic » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:33 am

Ooo. So much fancier then it was before.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Liz » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:48 am

Looks cute and fun - well done :)
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby DevS098 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:13 pm

Very nice and cute platformer! I'm looking forward to see how it will be improved. :-D
DevS098
Participator

Postby forgreatjustice18 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:03 am

Awesome update! Can't wait to see the final vision!
forgreatjustice18
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game