Update Belly Priestess 12/13/2017, a platformer vore game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Update Belly Priestess 12/13/2017, a platformer vore gam

Postby bowser64ify » Thu May 03, 2018 9:18 pm

sizehunter wrote:
Draupnir7 wrote:
sizehunter wrote:An idea that may work for the goddess shrines... If you stick around one long enough the protagonist could do an idle animation where the goddess appears and stuffs her inside herself, just cause the deity is bored waiting. Moving would make you struggle out.

Heck, that could be worked into 'cashing in' your catches in some way.

The goddess' excuse could be keeping you safe while you rest, but we'd know better lol. I also like the idea of cashing in like that.

Yeah this idea sounds great though I do hope it won't cause you to take damage if this does happen but even if it does maybe it won't kill you.
bowser64ify
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Wed May 09, 2018 10:06 pm

I hope the bunny girls will be able to eat us, I want to see this cutie with a belly full of girl.

The Frog girls too! :D :gulp: :D
Turbotowns
???

Postby el_dogo_rabbit » Fri May 11, 2018 11:32 pm

Because there are a few responses on this thread I try to respond to all of them so I have to apologize to sizehunter and Draupnir7, I totally forgot to respond to this idea.

sizehunter wrote:
Draupnir7 wrote:
sizehunter wrote:An idea that may work for the goddess shrines... If you stick around one long enough the protagonist could do an idle animation where the goddess appears and stuffs her inside herself, just cause the deity is bored waiting. Moving would make you struggle out.

Heck, that could be worked into 'cashing in' your catches in some way.

The goddess' excuse could be keeping you safe while you rest, but we'd know better lol. I also like the idea of cashing in like that.

This is a fun idea but I wont put this in the game.Coding wise I don't want to have to figure out how to do this if its not essential to gameplay, plot, or lore. You don't need to cash in souls as they are pretty save inside of the Priestess belly and despite the theme of the game the goddess isn't a goddess of vore. She is a goddess of life who gave the Priestess the ability to preserve souls in her belly. This is why souls are safe inside the Priestess's belly, swallowing the monster girls is just something the Priestess likes to do.

@bowser64ify Don't worry this wont hurt the Priestess as this idea wont be included in the game.
el_dogo_rabbit
Been posting for a bit

Postby el_dogo_rabbit » Sun May 13, 2018 4:40 pm

Turbotowns wrote:I hope the bunny girls will be able to eat us, I want to see this cutie with a belly full of girl.

The Frog girls too! :D :gulp: :D

Don't worry every enemy type will have a unique animation with the Priestess when she is runs out of HP, some of them include vore.
el_dogo_rabbit
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Mon May 14, 2018 5:35 pm

el_dogo_rabbit wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:I hope the bunny girls will be able to eat us, I want to see this cutie with a belly full of girl.

The Frog girls too!

Don't worry every enemy type will have a unique animation with the Priestess when she is runs out of HP, some of them include vore.

Ooo hoo hoo! Can't wait!~
:gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:
Turbotowns
???

Postby Salvec » Tue May 15, 2018 1:03 am

Will there be any kind of digestion mechanic in this game?
Like for example after eating a creature the priestess might need to go to some place or find an item to transport the creature to safety before it gets absorbed.
Salvec
New to the forum

Postby AnonymousRandomAnon » Tue May 15, 2018 1:07 am

This thread keeps getting bumped and I get all excited that it's been updated every time. :(
AnonymousRandomAnon
Somewhat familiar

Postby vorelectric » Tue May 15, 2018 1:15 am

Salvec wrote:Will there be any kind of digestion mechanic in this game?
Like for example after eating a creature the priestess might need to go to some place or find an item to transport the creature to safety before it gets absorbed.

The whole concept of the game is based around the Priestess being able to store the souls of the creatures she eats in her body so that they can be resurrected later because the forest they live in is about to be destroyed.

I think the general idea will be that the priestess has to eat every creature in the level before moving on, and that she'll digest them all between levels. The creatures will be digested, but they'll be fine so long as their souls are secure(d inside the priestess~)

I'm not the dev though so don't quote me on that. This is just how I see the game so far.
vorelectric
Participator

Postby SkwovetOps » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:47 pm

Hey there, since it's been a year I just wanted to see if this project is still being continued because the concept for it was great. Has any progress been made since?

EDIT: some spelling
SkwovetOps
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game