SATLOLF: Full Story Edition (May 2018 Updates)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Would you like a sequel or updates and would you like sprite bellies or just stick with images

Sequel
14%
Update
35%
Sprite bellies
31%
Stick with images
20%

Total votes : 449

Re: SATLOLF: Full Story Edition

Postby mugel90 » Fri May 04, 2018 10:43 am

Probably should of brought this up when I first noticed it, but in the ruined kingdom when you get done talking to the Lamia and exit the room, if you re-enter she will be back to her original spot along with still being by the bed. After doing some work with RPG Maker, I can only guess you forgot to break the script there, but I just thought I'd bring it up. Also, I'm at the after game now, and it said there were a couple of new events, but I only managed to find the sister eating you even after searching everywhere the game will currently allow you to go. Am I missing something? I know the 3 girls end up in the big house on the "premade map" lol, but I can't really do anything with them sadly :/ also, I tried activating the final encounter again, but the boss wasn't there, just the NPC's that are put there if you go there regularly and now I'm stuck in a perpetual night. Is there any way to fix this? Looking forward to more content :) you are doing a wonderful job on this game.
mugel90
Somewhat familiar

Postby Datstrudel » Fri May 04, 2018 11:35 pm

mugel90 wrote:Probably should of brought this up when I first noticed it, but in the ruined kingdom when you get done talking to the Lamia and exit the room, if you re-enter she will be back to her original spot along with still being by the bed. After doing some work with RPG Maker, I can only guess you forgot to break the script there, but I just thought I'd bring it up. Also, I'm at the after game now, and it said there were a couple of new events, but I only managed to find the sister eating you even after searching everywhere the game will currently allow you to go. Am I missing something? I know the 3 girls end up in the big house on the "premade map" lol, but I can't really do anything with them sadly :/ also, I tried activating the final encounter again, but the boss wasn't there, just the NPC's that are put there if you go there regularly and now I'm stuck in a perpetual night. Is there any way to fix this? Looking forward to more content :) you are doing a wonderful job on this game.

Lots needs worked on, and I hopefully will get to fixing everything soon. As far as I remember, sis is the only new event upon completion.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mugel90 » Sat May 05, 2018 3:36 am

Datstrudel wrote:
mugel90 wrote:Probably should of brought this up when I first noticed it, but in the ruined kingdom when you get done talking to the Lamia and exit the room, if you re-enter she will be back to her original spot along with still being by the bed. After doing some work with RPG Maker, I can only guess you forgot to break the script there, but I just thought I'd bring it up. Also, I'm at the after game now, and it said there were a couple of new events, but I only managed to find the sister eating you even after searching everywhere the game will currently allow you to go. Am I missing something? I know the 3 girls end up in the big house on the "premade map" lol, but I can't really do anything with them sadly :/ also, I tried activating the final encounter again, but the boss wasn't there, just the NPC's that are put there if you go there regularly and now I'm stuck in a perpetual night. Is there any way to fix this? Looking forward to more content :) you are doing a wonderful job on this game.

Lots needs worked on, and I hopefully will get to fixing everything soon. As far as I remember, sis is the only new event upon completion.

Awesome so I found everything thus far ^^ I have one more question though. Is the Siren really unbeatable, or is it possible with enough grinding? If you don't wish to disclose that and keep it a surprise I understand :) was just curious.
mugel90
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Sat May 05, 2018 7:23 am

mugel90 wrote: Is the Siren really unbeatable, or is it possible with enough grinding? If you don't wish to disclose that and keep it a surprise I understand :) was just curious.

You do no/null damage to her at level 99 / max stats. She also still one-shots you.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby mugel90 » Sat May 05, 2018 9:59 am

ian66613 wrote:
mugel90 wrote: Is the Siren really unbeatable, or is it possible with enough grinding? If you don't wish to disclose that and keep it a surprise I understand :) was just curious.

You do no/null damage to her at level 99 / max stats. She also still one-shots you.

Ah ok. I dunno about the null damage and being one shotted though, unless that’s added after you reach a higher level? I just know that around level 6 I tried fighting her and it said I did damage, plus it took her two shots to beat me lol
mugel90
Somewhat familiar

Postby Datstrudel » Sun May 06, 2018 1:14 am

mugel90 wrote:
ian66613 wrote:

Ah ok. I dunno about the null damage and being one shotted though, unless that’s added after you reach a higher level? I just know that around level 6 I tried fighting her and it said I did damage, plus it took her two shots to beat me lol

She is truly meant to be unbeatable. basically she was an extra sprite I edited and I just wanted too include her. So I added her as a secret unbeatable boss for fun
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GrilledCheese » Fri May 11, 2018 10:43 am

I have a question where is ''the cave'' after serice joins back your party after you see the destructed east nation
GrilledCheese
New to the forum

Postby Datstrudel » Fri May 11, 2018 11:24 pm

The mountain cave where the queens mother is
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: SATLOLF: Full Story Edition (May 2018 Updates)

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:11 am

Nice game~ =3
just hate the bandits' poison >.<
annoying how the only way to heal is to buy the item from the shop to heal poison
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Vore game