SATLOLF: Full Story Edition (May 2018 Updates)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Would you like a sequel or updates and would you like sprite bellies or just stick with images

Sequel
14%
Update
35%
Sprite bellies
31%
Stick with images
20%

Total votes : 449

SATLOLF OFFICIAL PAGE

Postby Datstrudel » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:27 am

https://gamejolt.com/games/satlolf/266741

The new build is now available for you all!
It includes 2 new quest lines with several new endings and vore scenes!
There still may be some bugs.
And some quests will be lengthened by the next couple of updates!
:gulp: :D :gulp: :D
Last edited by Datstrudel on Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: SATLOLF v3

Postby RumiBelly » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:47 am

This is the fourth topic you've made on the same game within the season, please stick to one topic as it helps reduce clutter and lets the people who are interested get notified when there is an update.
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby JustaLurkingPony » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:11 am

radiogenicvore wrote:This is the fourth topic you've made on the same game within the season, please stick to one topic as it helps reduce clutter and lets the people who are interested get notified when there is an update.

This.

Seriously, PLEASE keep this in one thread. There is no need to make another one, as each time there's a post in a thread it is bumped back up to the top of the Vore games forum.
"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes, and that a vore game will be abandoned" -Benjamin Franklin, 1789
JustaLurkingPony
Somewhat familiar

Postby DjConnorJ » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:58 am

Yeah i can only activate one quest but cannot finish it because the north kingdom general doesnt work properly and theres no second quest anywhere so im guessing until the north is done the game can't progress and I've only found one new scene there seems to be no way to activate the others
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby Daedra » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:13 am

DjConnorJ wrote:Yeah i can only activate one quest but cannot finish it because the north kingdom general doesnt work properly and theres no second quest anywhere so im guessing until the north is done the game can't progress and I've only found one new scene there seems to be no way to activate the others

You should answer "NO" to succubus. Then speak with general
Daedra
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:14 am

is the nagas of east implemented or is the witches of the west the last are yet?
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Datstrudel » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:07 am

Hansony wrote:is the nagas of east implemented or is the witches of the west the last are yet?

The Nagas are not implemented yet. They'll be in the next update.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Datstrudel » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:11 am

DjConnorJ wrote:Yeah i can only activate one quest but cannot finish it because the north kingdom general doesnt work properly and theres no second quest anywhere so im guessing until the north is done the game can't progress and I've only found one new scene there seems to be no way to activate the others

I see. Do not worry, for this is why I release the game in little updates. I do it so I can find glitches and be able to fix them. I'll see what I can do about this main quest before continuing anything else. I most likely missed something in my script.

Also, in hopefully a future update, I plan for there to be some sort of gallery for all of the vore scenes.
:D :gulp:
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: SATLOLF Update!

Postby Eka » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:30 am

Consolidating all the threads. Please keep everything about your games in this thread from now on.
Eka
Administrator

Postby DjConnorJ » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:39 pm

Are you able to travek to the eastern kingdom yet?
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:41 pm

I've played current version, btw there is bug, if you haven't turned on grocceries to your mother, but visit rebels camp, you still have witch like character dialogues but she is not with you.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Hansony » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:45 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:I've played current version, btw there is bug, if you haven't turned on grocceries to your mother, but visit rebels camp, you still have witch like character dialogues but she is not with you.

Yeah in general the bug is that the access to areas does not seem to be completely locked to the story line so you can meet the naga without the witch but not go all the way to the north kingdoms without her, however you can talk with the norther kingdom people with the witch but before going to the rebel camp and before even talking to the "crazy lady".
Seems like it is just a quick code checking for the parts that should block entrance until the required story line is completed or making one if it is completely lacking.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Datstrudel » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:17 pm

Hansony wrote:
Urielzael2 wrote:I've played current version, btw there is bug, if you haven't turned on grocceries to your mother, but visit rebels camp, you still have witch like character dialogues but she is not with you.

Yeah in general the bug is that the access to areas does not seem to be completely locked to the story line so you can meet the naga without the witch but not go all the way to the north kingdoms without her, however you can talk with the norther kingdom people with the witch but before going to the rebel camp and before even talking to the "crazy lady".
Seems like it is just a quick code checking for the parts that should block entrance until the required story line is completed or making one if it is completely lacking.

I will work on these bugs. Thank you for letting me know.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: My new vore game!

Postby Datstrudel » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:44 pm

Hello, this is an odd request to you all, but one I will ask nonetheless.

I am about to finish production of SATLOLF and I'll begin work immediately on a new project. Now for this one, I'd like to avoid using images from the internet and photoshopping bellies onto them for the vore scenes.

So, if anyone would be willing to donate PNG images for vore scenes in my new game project, please let me know. I will not be able to compensate anyone as of now, this is just a basic project for the fun of it, I'm not making money off of this.
I too will be doing my own art for this, but obviously the scale I'm looking at may make it difficult. (20-30 vore scenes, and possibly some battle vores as well.)

Obviously I'm asking for a lot, but I'd be very grateful and you would receive credit in the game.
Also, I'm trying to avoid nudity for these, just big bellies (and possibly pre vore versions with no bellies)
I am also looking for more complete ones, no linearts or anything. Just png drawings with no backgrounds.

If you have any questions or wish to allow me to use a piece of art, please PM me.
I will be most grateful and definitely credit you.

Also, whoever does this will get to put input on their character's vore scene as well (as long as it follows my rules, which I'll explain if you do donate)

That's all, thank you.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

SATLOLF: Full Story Edition

Postby Datstrudel » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:28 am

Find the newest version of SATLOLF here on mediafire.
(Gamejolt couldn't process it)
Be sure to start a new game for bug fixes.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/b5zdbzn6w ... ATLOLF.exe
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: SATLOLF: Full Story Edition

Postby ig00r » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:21 am

Datstrudel wrote:Find the newest version of SATLOLF here on mediafire.

I cannot beat any ennemy after leaving the house for the first time, while they do tons of damage and constantly cast some spells that paralyze you.
ig00r
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryuu27 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:13 am

I have to find the siren, is it the siren in the city above the camp? If so, how can we beat her?
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Datstrudel » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:32 pm

Ryuu27 wrote:I have to find the siren, is it the siren in the city above the camp? If so, how can we beat her?

ig00r wrote:
Datstrudel wrote:Find the newest version of SATLOLF here on mediafire.

I cannot beat any ennemy after leaving the house for the first time, while they do tons of damage and constantly cast some spells that paralyze you.

For enemies outside the house, just run from battle until serice joins your party and you have the iron claw from the cave in the mountains.

As for the siren/mermaid, you find her in the well in the vore port where the catgirl is.
if you mean the siren in the forest town, she cannot be beaten. She's an invincible boss i put as a bit of a joke. She was basically scrapped from the final boss fight.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zerakki » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:50 pm

Is there anything other then the sister in terms of events after you beat the main storyline?
Zerakki
New to the forum

Postby Datstrudel » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:13 pm

Zerakki wrote:Is there anything other then the sister in terms of events after you beat the main storyline?

Not yet.
That'll be in the next update.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game