SATLOLF: Full Story Edition (May 2018 Updates)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Would you like a sequel or updates and would you like sprite bellies or just stick with images

Sequel
14%
Update
35%
Sprite bellies
31%
Stick with images
20%

Total votes : 449

Re: SATLOLF: Full Story Edition

Postby masterrrrr » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:16 pm

How do you go to the other kingdoms: North, East, and West? ^^;
masterrrrr
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nouvi » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:59 pm

masterrrrr wrote:How do you go to the other kingdoms: North, East, and West? ^^;

You have to start with north. Try going through the snowy forest.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Datstrudel » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:31 pm

https://gamejolt.com/games/satlolf/266741
I'm not dead!
Working on new updates hopefully soon!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/b5zdbzn6w ... ATLOLF.exe
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Krieg » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:25 pm

Datstrudel wrote:https://gamejolt.com/games/satlolf/266741
I'm not dead!

Glad to see you're not dead! I've played the game a few times though some scenes end quite abruptly, I'd like to see more 'complete' ones like the Lamia scene on the way to the north kingdom!
Krieg
Participator

Postby Ryuu27 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:41 pm

I'm not dead!

Happy you work on game yet, but this version is same than before ? nothing new for moment ?
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Datstrudel » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:31 pm

Ryuu27 wrote:
I'm not dead!

Happy you work on game yet, but this version is same than before ? nothing new for moment ?

Nothing new, yet! But I'm hoping very soon!
I'm willing to take suggestions for scenes as well! If you have an image (and maybe an altered belly version as well) I'm willing to use it! :D
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Manchura » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:48 pm

would the ability to chose between playing ass a boy or a girl be a thing? some people prefer F/F over F/M
Manchura
Somewhat familiar

Postby Datstrudel » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:58 pm

Manchura wrote:would the ability to chose between playing ass a boy or a girl be a thing? some people prefer F/F over F/M

I'm unable to do that sort of thing as of now, but I'll see what I can do in a future update.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mugel90 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:03 pm

Loving the game! Great story with quite a few comical laughs and fun characters. I do have one question though. Are there going to be any other kinds of vore besides oral? The oral on the game is great, but a bit more variety would be wonderful ^^ just throwing it out there.
mugel90
Somewhat familiar

Postby AngelofHell64 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:57 pm

Hold on, is the vote voting for replacing the images with ONLY sprite bellies? Or sprite bellies and images?
AngelofHell64
Participator

Postby Datstrudel » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:19 pm

mugel90 wrote:Loving the game! Great story with quite a few comical laughs and fun characters. I do have one question though. Are there going to be any other kinds of vore besides oral? The oral on the game is great, but a bit more variety would be wonderful ^^ just throwing it out there.

As of now, I'll probably stick to Oral, mostly due to that being the main overall one. I may do unbirth, possibly. Anal isn't much my thing, but I guess I could put one or two in there of that.

AngelofHell64 wrote:Hold on, is the vote voting for replacing the images with ONLY sprite bellies? Or sprite bellies and images?

Nothing will be removed. I'm trying to experiment with Sprites is all. This might or might not be added.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AMCJavelin » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:16 pm

Aye Strudel, I like what you have going here. If I was gonna suggest anything it would be two things. First, a post game repeatable scene that you could do with the three Queens. They took up residence in the big house in that south village may as well have them do something.

Second, a wider variety of random encounter enemies, So far from what I have seen there are only four random encounter enemies, being the witch, ice mage, hunter, and fairy. A bigger selection of enemies could help out a lot...On that note, what if there was one obscenely strong random encounter enemy in each region? Naturally this "Super Enemy" would have to have like, a 1% encounter rate, like finding a shiny in pokemon except this one eats you.

Well that was all I had for now, keep up the good work :)
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby ian66613 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:27 pm

Nouvi wrote:
masterrrrr wrote:How do you go to the other kingdoms: North, East, and West? ^^;

You have to start with north. Try going through the snowy forest.

I tried that, but I got to the top of the map past that lamia, there was no area transition, so I'm stuck.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Datstrudel » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:08 pm

ian66613 wrote:I tried that, but I got to the top of the map past that lamia, there was no area transition, so I'm stuck.

Talk to the Lamia and just reject her offer to eat you. Then you can go North. If that doesn't work, then there must be a bug I need to look into.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Datstrudel » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:13 pm

AMCJavelin wrote:Aye Strudel, I like what you have going here. If I was gonna suggest anything it would be two things. First, a post game repeatable scene that you could do with the three Queens. They took up residence in the big house in that south village may as well have them do something.

Second, a wider variety of random encounter enemies, So far from what I have seen there are only four random encounter enemies, being the witch, ice mage, hunter, and fairy. A bigger selection of enemies could help out a lot...On that note, what if there was one obscenely strong random encounter enemy in each region? Naturally this "Super Enemy" would have to have like, a 1% encounter rate, like finding a shiny in pokemon except this one eats you.

Well that was all I had for now, keep up the good work :)

I do plan on adding to the queens for side-quests after the good ending. However, since people can get a bad/neutral ending that the queens are not present in, I'll have to be concentrating on two different endings. This will take more time unless I just leave the neutral ending as just finished.

I am going to work on more enemy encounters, don't you worry. However, they'll be coming in a completely new area I plan on adding. (Although I may add variants to the existing enemies)

Also, there is one "Super Enemy" in one of the villages (The one where the queens live after the good ending) It's a scripted encounter and she is impossible to beat.

Thank you for your feedback. I'll take it all into account :D
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:24 am

Datstrudel wrote:
ian66613 wrote:I tried that, but I got to the top of the map past that lamia, there was no area transition, so I'm stuck.

Talk to the Lamia and just reject her offer to eat you. Then you can go North. If that doesn't work, then there must be a bug I need to look into.

It works, yes.
ian66613
---

Postby Datstrudel » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:40 pm

ian66613 wrote:
Datstrudel wrote:

It works, yes.

Oh good. If you find any other bugs, let me know.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:24 pm

When you're in the after-story mode, the crazy cave still has the blonde lady in it, and she can trigger the "Final fight."

I was also promised a shrinking scene (for the queens or something) at one point, but that never happened. Oh well.
ian66613
---

Postby Datstrudel » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:07 pm

ian66613 wrote:When you're in the after-story mode, the crazy cave still has the blonde lady in it, and she can trigger the "Final fight."

I was also promised a shrinking scene (for the queens or something) at one point, but that never happened. Oh well.

Thanks for the info about the fight trigger.

Also, I'll see about expanding upon that scene and adding the shrinking part.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AMCJavelin » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:58 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that there are places where you witch party member will say things when she isn't actually with you, Like in the village south of the river or on the over world map when you try to go to the south kingdom.
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game