rpgmaker fes games?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

rpgmaker fes games?

Postby MisterEbony » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:13 pm

Just a random thread for any games made with rpg maker fes for 3ds. Please post here.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Re: rpgmaker fes games?

Postby StarlightPumpkin » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:44 pm

Was thinking of trying to make something. Would anyone actually play it though? I mean, compared to others it'd be quite limited.
StarlightPumpkin
New to the forum

Re: rpgmaker fes games?

Postby TheFetishBeast » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:10 pm

I decided to try RPG Maker Fes (Not for vore games mind you). The idea of making games on the go and an easy to access community to share my games with? The idea was very appealing to me. Unfortunately though, in comparison to any PC RPG Maker (VX Ace in my case since that's the one I'm using), it's an extremely limited program. The amount of resources is low, even with the additional content that you can download (Which costs money too) and there's absolutely no way to edit anything of it (Not that I expected to be able to). States are preset and you can't execute events mid-battle. Character stats for battles are weird too, I haven't figured them out yet. Honestly, whether for vore games or not, I can't really recommend it. It's just way too limited and it's expensive too. Nah, just stick to PC RPG Maker, they're much better.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Return to Vore game