Upcoming M.U.G.E.N. editor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Upcoming M.U.G.E.N. editor

Postby Saraz » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:01 am

AKA "Man with little artistic talent and sporadic attention to biology makes shoddy character edits for an online fetish community"

After much inspiration from Sir Pilum and Lord drpolice's great works and a grand amount of time learning the dark, archaic arts of Fighter Factory and M.U.G.E.N. (coupled with a wee bit of spriting practice) I have decided to pick up a torch and march along in this glorious, time-consuming hobby.

For now this is merely a short announcement; I have no real content to show besides a spoiler image for my first project. It will be some time before I release anything more as I still have gratuitous spritework and a mountain of coding to do, but I hope that this post gives you M.U.G.E.N. vore lovers some more to look forward to. I am generally a fan of keeping things more or less a surprise, so I would advise you to expect only sparse updates, if any. If more updates come out, they will be in a new thread.

Thanks for your time, I hope this almost content-less, paper-thin post gives you some small modicum of excitement.

~Saraz

P.S. If you would rather my first character be a surprise, you need only ignore the whimsical spoiler below.

Spoiler: show
Who could it be?
Saraz
New to the forum

Re: Upcoming M.U.G.E.N. editor

Postby drpolice » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:42 am

Hey there, welcome to the group! I look forward to seeing this being done. Hopefully it will be actually finished, pretty often someone says they're gonna try to do an edit just to never finish it. You need help or have a question about anything, spriting or programming, send me a PM.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pilum » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:46 am

Always a modicum of excitement when a new MUGEN editor shows up. Welcome to the forums. I can offer any coding assistance, should I remember to log in by the time you ask.
Pilum
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:17 am

I hope you are sucessfull in your endevors.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EndercreeperMugen » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:29 pm

Always nice to see more Mugen editors :D
EndercreeperMugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby zoidburg05 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:38 pm

Always nice to see another mugen editor pop up, it's something to look forward to.
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby metalman777 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:47 am

Interesting choice! I wish you good luck from here on out!
metalman777
Been posting for a bit

Postby FlareStar » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:45 am

Harpy from Pocket Rat
FlareStar
Somewhat familiar

Postby HavocLordX » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:06 pm

I don't think it's a harpy from PackedRat...it might be an anime girl harpy...Possibly Papi from Monster Musume...
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby pussylover3 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:31 pm

HavocLordX wrote:I don't think it's a harpy from PackedRat...it might be an anime girl harpy...Possibly Papi from Monster Musume...

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME, considering there is not enough monster musume these days
pussylover3
Somewhat familiar

Postby HavocLordX » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:48 pm

pussylover3 wrote:
HavocLordX wrote:I don't think it's a harpy from PackedRat...it might be an anime girl harpy...Possibly Papi from Monster Musume...

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME, considering there is not enough monster musume these days

It...looks like this Harpy Edit does unbirth...in the typical style of a harpy.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby Skookz » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:44 pm

Looks like Grizela is gonna get a buddy. Can't wait for this Harmir!
Spoiler: show
Skookz
???

Postby HavocLordX » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:09 pm

Harmir, the unbirth harpy? O-O
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby Saraz » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:14 am

I must say that UB was not quite what I had in mind, but that's not to say I can't make multiple versions down the line if demand is clear and present.
Saraz
New to the forum

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:30 am

Saraz wrote:I must say that UB was not quite what I had in mind, but that's not to say I can't make multiple versions down the line if demand is clear and present.

Damn son you picked the wrong pose to show that character in then, because that looks a Hell of a lot like a UB pose.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby HavocLordX » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:49 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
Saraz wrote:I must say that UB was not quite what I had in mind, but that's not to say I can't make multiple versions down the line if demand is clear and present.

Damn son you picked the wrong pose to show that character in then, because that looks a Hell of a lot like a UB pose.

I'm agreed with Anesthetic here...that's definitely a UB pose.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby metalman777 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:00 pm

I'm assuming she's sitting and relaxing then? relaxed preds are gooooood, and mugen kinda lacked them.
metalman777
Been posting for a bit

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:33 pm

Hey, how's things going? just saw this and i gotta say it's perked my interest!
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Saraz » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:29 pm

Things go quite well, actually. This is taking a lot of time as the release of Crossout has pretty much consumed my life. Like I said, it'll be quite awhile before anything actually comes of this, and I'm not a big fan of incessantly teasing something that I know is months out. I do intend for it to be completed, and nothing short of catastrophic hardware failure is going to stop it. It's just going to take some time as my lazy ass plays too much vidya.
Saraz
New to the forum

Postby AVorishPokemonLover » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:06 am

Is this still getting continued?
AVorishPokemonLover
New to the forum

Return to Vore game