Devil of Heaven and Saintess Baptism

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Devil of Heaven and Saintess Baptism

Postby azulookami » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:11 pm

Sorry if someone posted this already, but I just finished playing it today and wanted to share it and I didn't see a post on it yet. It's a pretty good platforming game that doesn't pad the game out with cheap deaths and long treks respawn points, and like half the mobs in the game eat you if you let their h-scene go all the way through. The art and animation is great, and the controls are good too.

The only problem I had is the last boss. He... She... It... Whatever was a difficulty curve from the rest of the game. I mean it's not all that hard, but just be aware. Also, pro-tip. Anything that is female will vore you in someway, and anything that is clearly male will not.

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/ ... 01866.html

There is also a free demo. And if you're looking for the japanese name for it, it's 天空の魔神とはじまりの聖女

Ryona also put up all the vore scenes on youtube censored if you just want to see them though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cE-bKVazWs
azulookami
New to the forum

Re: Devil of Heaven and Saintess Baptism

Postby vore2412 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:55 am

Bought it, played it all the way through. In total, are eight vore scenes in there that follow some rape and such, boss is easy, cleared entire game in a bit more than a full hour after having to go back and get every item in it. Is somewhat fun, but not a great vore game, still a decent side scroller. Not really worth what you pay for it, but it's still decent enough for the money you spend.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Devil of Heaven and Saintess Baptism

Postby DarkRain » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:49 am

Yes, there are no interesting vore scenes in the game

DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game