Fairy egg game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Fairy egg game

Postby pussylover3 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:06 pm

I remember a game in the past that I played in the past but I cant remember what it was called. it had futanari, bees, swallowing eggs and other things. I played it on deviantart
pussylover3
Somewhat familiar

Re: Fairy egg game

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:13 pm

I know EXACTLY the game you are talking about but it's been like 5 years since I Visited that guys DA page and played that game.

I'm fairly sure he gave up on the game by this point and he might have deleted his DA page, because I was almost postive his name started with a D, and I went searching through all my old internet Favorites that start with D, and I think I found the right name but it led to a deactivated account.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VREO » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:36 pm

It's called "The Twisted Adventures of a Tree Fairy" by a deviantart user named Twisted Doodles. He seems to have gone MIA on most sites, but I managed to find a version of his game on a website called swfchan. I'll post a link to it below, and it should take you to a page with a whole bunch of file info on it.

Just click the big square button that says 'GET FILE>" and it'll take you to the game without downloading anything:

http://eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=157 ... oodles.swf
[color=#80BF00]RP'er, music lover, and (sometimes) optimist.[/color]
VREO
New to the forum

Postby pussylover3 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:42 pm

THANK YOU
pussylover3
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:17 am

VREO wrote:It's called "The Twisted Adventures of a Tree Fairy" by a deviantart user named Twisted Doodles. He seems to have gone MIA on most sites, but I managed to find a version of his game on a website called swfchan. I'll post a link to it below, and it should take you to a page with a whole bunch of file info on it.

Just click the big square button that says 'GET FILE>" and it'll take you to the game without downloading anything:

http://eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=157 ... oodles.swf

Well I was right in that he closed his account, is not still working on this, and in remembering that D was a prevalent letter in his ID, though it didn't come first.

At least there was closure I suppose.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Vore game