Packedrat: Episode 1 (Build a walkthrough)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Packedrat: Episode 1 (Build a walkthrough)

Postby Thagrahn » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:00 am

So I've been playing the game Packedrat: Episode 1,
The problem is I keep getting lost, and don't know what to do to get passed certain areas, and it seems like the more of the map I open, the harder it is to figure out where I need to go next.
The trip to the Rat Boss was clear cut, and took a few tries to beat him, then the paths that opened took me to two different boss like characters (The dragon and the weird guard) which left me confused as to which I was suppose to beat first. (Turned out to be the dragon: Vac up her fireballs, then enter the Mouth, Ass, and Womb mini dungeons to find the three crystals.)
Now I have a lot of the map open, and event found the Primary Batlady to unlock fast travel.

Three areas I am facing challenges with now are a tower, a desert like area, and a factory. I have know idea what to do at any of them.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Packedrat: Episode 1 (Build a walkthrough)

Postby riku162 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:16 am

you go to the mansion after that and fight the wizard cat dude, and the creator is still working on adding in the rest of the game after that point.
riku162
New to the forum

Postby killermeow » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:44 am

Paige the Dragon, the Wizard Cat (Mansion), the Flower Dragon (Swamp), and the Vampiredactyl (Caves) are the main bosses you can fight and kill right now. Everything else right now is just map exploration to find fast travel spots, egg expanders, and egg modifiers- right now you can get Fire, Ice, Thunder, Bomb, and Missile eggs- as well as enemy pods to throw. Not much to say other than to explore around- honestly, going on the nightly build so you can access debug for right click to teleport and teleport to room is nice if you just want to find vore scenes.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SynxTheLynx » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:40 am

For those that are curious, OP is referring to this game: http://nightly.packedrat.net/
SynxTheLynx
Been posting for a bit

Postby cloud1570 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:52 am

Paige the Dragon, the Wizard Cat (Mansion), the Flower Dragon (Swamp), and the Vampiredactyl (Caves) are the main bosses you can fight and kill right now. Everything else right now is just map exploration to find fast travel spots, egg expanders, and egg modifiers- right now you can get Fire, Ice, Thunder, Bomb, and Missile eggs- as well as enemy pods to throw. Not much to say other than to explore around- honestly, going on the nightly build so you can access debug for right click to teleport and teleport to room is nice if you just want to find vore scenes.

dont forget the Rat Boss! there's also a good variety of enemies too.
cloud1570
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thagrahn » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:19 am

cloud1570 wrote:

I forgot about the Flower Dragon... Maybe, that's the one I should try beating again now that I have the fire eggs.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby killermeow » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:42 pm

cloud1570 wrote:

Didn't mention him because you can't reach the others if you haven't killed him :P But yes, he is a boss as well. The Guards I'd count as minibosses, as there are multiple copies of him and he doesn't respawn.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:39 pm

Okay, beat Flower Dragon and the Wizard Cat, so more of the map is open, I can collect fire eggs, bombs, and turn into a mouse at will.

Flower Dragon was a lot easier with mixing Fire with regular eggs. Wizard Cat was Timing, regular eggs, and using double jumps to evade while transformed.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:31 pm

Honestly, the game needs a map function. It's a confusing thing to navigate.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby killermeow » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:03 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:Honestly, the game needs a map function. It's a confusing thing to navigate.

It's literally right there in the menu... How do you not check the menu first?
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Entirely_Logical » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:39 pm

The menu being on "enter" is counterintuitive is how. That had me stuck for a while, too.
Entirely_Logical
Somewhat familiar

Postby eleventh » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:43 pm

I didn't even know there was a menu, after getting through pretty much all the current content.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:23 pm

I had no idea there was a menu.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Thagrahn » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:06 am

found the Vampiredactyl (Caves) and know idea how to beat him. Any tips?
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby killermeow » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:16 am

Its possible to do with melee, but you have to hit him fast and dodge fast if he starts trying to grab you. Eggs are the better way to go- just keep knocking him back til he breaks the bridge and dies.
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:31 pm

That dude's easy. Just spam the melee and be super vigilant for if he starts his attack animation.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Thagrahn » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:20 pm

killermeow wrote:Its possible to do with melee, but you have to hit him fast and dodge fast if he starts trying to grab you. Eggs are the better way to go- just keep knocking him back til he breaks the bridge and dies.

empatheticapathy wrote:That dude's easy. Just spam the melee and be super vigilant for if he starts his attack animation.

Was just kind of confusing with how his heath keep regenerating, and especially the almost instant restoration to full health when you would normally being him to 0 up.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Talon13 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:23 am

Thagrahn wrote:
killermeow wrote:Its possible to do with melee, but you have to hit him fast and dodge fast if he starts trying to grab you. Eggs are the better way to go- just keep knocking him back til he breaks the bridge and dies.

empatheticapathy wrote:That dude's easy. Just spam the melee and be super vigilant for if he starts his attack animation.

Was just kind of confusing with how his heath keep regenerating, and especially the almost instant restoration to full health when you would normally being him to 0 up.

Not really if you know anything about Metroid you can tell the whole fight is a reference to Crocomire and know how you're supposed to beat him right away.
Talon13
Participator

Postby Odell48 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:44 am

I cant seem to find the bomb eggs. I looked EVERYWHERE
Odell48
New to the forum

Postby Thagrahn » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:20 pm

Suck in the dog things under Black Cat Manor to revive 3 bombs.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game