Packedrat: Episode 1 (Build a walkthrough)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Packedrat: Episode 1 (Build a walkthrough)

Postby excellius » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:08 pm

How many griffin have you found ? I have found 3 of them but maybe there are many more ?
Two of them are in Dihm's Bluff area and the last one is in the extremity of the forest-aquaduct area, just before the entrance of the black cat manor foundations.
excellius
New to the forum

Postby Trubot527 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:29 pm

is the micro form accessible? if it is how do you transform into it
Trubot527
Participator

Postby excellius » Sun May 05, 2019 3:03 am

The only way I know is to check the menu. Go to "Debug" and next "give Micro form".
After that, all you have to do is to activate the Micro form in the "equipment" menu.
excellius
New to the forum

Postby fangthechangeling » Mon May 13, 2019 3:02 pm

heads up there wont be any more updates to the game most likly as acording to the creator they no longer like packedrat
fangthechangeling
New to the forum

Postby Skittles209 » Mon May 13, 2019 10:26 pm

I think the creator offered or is offering the source code if someone wants to take over. The creator's reasoning being that they found the game fun to work on until they realized that most of the people playing the game just wanted the test room and all it's predators. Instead of actually playing the game.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby DollyFailFail » Tue May 14, 2019 6:31 am

fangthechangeling wrote:heads up there wont be any more updates to the game most likly as acording to the creator they no longer like packedrat
Skittles209 wrote:I think the creator offered or is offering the source code if someone wants to take over. The creator's reasoning being that they found the game fun to work on until they realized that most of the people playing the game just wanted the test room and all it's predators. Instead of actually playing the game.

These are both incorrect and paint something of a bleaker picture than the developer themself wanted to. It's more a deal of not really having the drive or inspiration to finish or even continue the game purely off of making fetish content. Meanwhile when they started working on a non fetish project that they were properly interested in doing they did find a real drive to continue working and they'd just rather work on that sort of thing.

That being said, the source code is publicly available for anyone who wants to continue where darklord left off, or just see some examples of what was to come. You can find it near the end of their most recent journal here
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 676darkness » Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:27 pm

Wish someone could finish this game it was getting good.
676darkness
Been posting for a bit

Postby Firon » Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:59 pm

676darkness wrote:Wish someone could finish this game it was getting good.

don't necro a dead topic for a dead game....
Firon
---

Previous

Return to Vore game