The Unbroken Dream: R1.2 Voice Actors needed

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: The Unbroken Dream: R1.2 Voice Actors needed

Postby tgcidolfus » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:17 am

ok, for 1.2 bugs I've found so far, up to leaving the 1st town.

minor bugs:
after leaving the infirmary, if you stand on the staircase down and hit the enter command (like spacebar) you talk to the guy who has products for men only.
If you go back to town after the events there play out, the scenes will repeat with the unwinnable fight and the dialog that follows.
After getting the sword and if you leave town, the soul of the ancient hero will slowly drift back towards today again.

Major bugs:
When you get the sword from the ancient hero, if you talk to the space the npc/flame used to be, the dialog repeats and you get more than 1 sword, this can be done endlessly, and depending on if the sword is sellable you can also get a potentially good amount of easy money early on top of the greatly increased damage output the player will have since he can equip 2 swords at once.
*Edit* Having the extra sword causes you to do about an extra 100 damage to the slimes from 160 to about 260 per attack so it is substantial for early game development.

and still no idea what to use that wood fragment for.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby darkchaos0824 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:38 am

tgcidolfus wrote:ok, for 1.2 bugs I've found so far, up to leaving the 1st town.

minor bugs:
after leaving the infirmary, if you stand on the staircase down and hit the enter command (like spacebar) you talk to the guy who has products for men only.
If you go back to town after the events there play out, the scenes will repeat with the unwinnable fight and the dialog that follows.
After getting the sword and if you leave town, the soul of the ancient hero will slowly drift back towards today again.

Major bugs:
When you get the sword from the ancient hero, if you talk to the space the npc/flame used to be, the dialog repeats and you get more than 1 sword, this can be done endlessly, and depending on if the sword is sellable you can also get a potentially good amount of easy money early on top of the greatly increased damage output the player will have since he can equip 2 swords at once.
*Edit* Having the extra sword causes you to do about an extra 100 damage to the slimes from 160 to about 260 per attack so it is substantial for early game development.

and still no idea what to use that wood fragment for.

Thanks for taking the time out of you day to do all of this I will try fixing all of the bugs you have mentioned and as for the wood fragment dont worry it will be useful later in the game for right now its just a fun little secret.
darkchaos0824
New to the forum

Postby darkchaos0824 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:29 pm

Hey guys just letting you know that I posted a Patreon on the front page and also added some other voices that are available if people want to try out for them, I hope to be able to pay them if I get people subbing to it.
darkchaos0824
New to the forum

Postby runeguden » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:11 pm

darkchaos0824, I would be up for lending my voice, if you can use it that is (adult male)
runeguden
Participator

Postby fawkingaye » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:05 pm

currently stuck in the ceiling area where you're able to see below. He did some dialogue when I first entered the room and now I've wandered all over that ceiling and I can't seem to find how I'm supposed to progress. Either I'm missing something, or something may be bugged.
fawkingaye
Somewhat familiar

Postby runeguden » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:15 am

fawkingaye wrote:currently stuck in the ceiling area where you're able to see below. He did some dialogue when I first entered the room and now I've wandered all over that ceiling and I can't seem to find how I'm supposed to progress. Either I'm missing something, or something may be bugged.

your missing something dude XD one of the edges you can interact with, and the demo will end there
runeguden
Participator

Postby mysteryboy661 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:32 pm

Do you still needs some male voice work doing. I have a good quality mic set up.
mysteryboy661
New to the forum

Postby darkchaos0824 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:53 am

Just so you know I have added the Discord server for the game onto the front page and put a poll open to everyone up on the patreon. :-D
darkchaos0824
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game