The Unbroken Dream: R1.2 Voice Actors needed

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

The Unbroken Dream: R1.2 Voice Actors needed

Postby darkchaos0824 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:22 pm

Hello everyone I am very pleased to announce that my very first game has its first chapter ready for critique. :D :D
Now I already know that RPG Maker games aren't really all that special anymore but its all that I know how to do. Anyway on to stuff about the game.
The games releases will be by chapter and I will update them so that its easy to tell how far your able to progress in that current build Ex: R1=Chapter 1 R3=Chapter 3

Some pics from the game (some might not actually be in the game yet)

Planed Vore Types
Spoiler: show
Cockvore, Oral(M/m F/m Monster/F and M), Unbirth, Breastvore

Public Version: R1.2
Patreon Version: R???

Voices needed: F=Female M=Male O=Other
Spoiler: show
Dreams Voice: Closed M
Abbys Voice: Open F
Audrias Voice: Open F
Light Guardians Voice: Open F
Princess of Lefarium: Open F

Baddys-
Mage grunts: M Open F Open O Open
Strength based Mage grunts: M Open F Open O Open
More will be added as the story progresses

Please try it out
https://mega.nz/#!DwtzTTDB!Qx2lbdS1i6ZrInc5X9So8tx27g_n5wft0wW70G1_e58

Here is the Patreon link for the game so that I can pay any who lend their voices and our discord for those who just want to talk about it.
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=7227222 https://discord.gg/K8dXwpv
Thanks
Last edited by darkchaos0824 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:17 am, edited 7 times in total.
darkchaos0824
New to the forum

Re: The Unbroken Dream: Early Alpha Voice Actors needed

Postby Atines » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:05 pm

lol edgy as hell of a game am sorry lol
Atines
Been posting for a bit

Postby darkchaos0824 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:09 pm

Atines wrote:lol edgy as hell of a game am sorry lol

Ey thanks for tryin it out all the same :-D
darkchaos0824
New to the forum

Postby azulookami » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:28 pm

I'm sure you played tested it so you know the problems. Does it end after talking to the hero? Cause I just get in a repeated loop told to talk to him. I was hoping to get more of a story on why it happened, but I can't say I haven't been guilty of throwing stuff up and not answering till later. xD
azulookami
New to the forum

Postby darkchaos0824 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:59 pm

azulookami wrote:I'm sure you played tested it so you know the problems. Does it end after talking to the hero? Cause I just get in a repeated loop told to talk to him. I was hoping to get more of a story on why it happened, but I can't say I haven't been guilty of throwing stuff up and not answering till later. xD

Yea thats a problem I have been hearing form some friends I gave the link to this page have been reporting directly to me. It didnt pop up when I first play tested it but im doing a second play test now to try and find out what went wrong.
darkchaos0824
New to the forum

Postby azulookami » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:13 pm

darkchaos0824 wrote:Yea thats a problem I have been hearing form some friends I gave the link to this page have been reporting directly to me. It didnt pop up when I first play tested it but im doing a second play test now to try and find out what went wrong.

Hope you figure it out. Cause if it ends there, then it isn't much of a story. Things happened and the reader has zero clue why. Hard to get invested like that, but that's just my opinion.
azulookami
New to the forum

Postby RC8015 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:06 am

Screenshots and a few explanations would be nice aswell i guess^^ As someone with very slow and limited internet, I cant just download everything, so I'd like to know what i get instead of getting the jack in a box :)
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:26 pm

Do you still need voice actors?
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Re: The Unbroken Dream: R1.1 Voice Actors needed

Postby darkchaos0824 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:10 pm

Ok I uploaded the fixed version. I think I got everything please tell me if you find any more bugs and for those of you who got to the spirit try talking to him again because I sorta had forgotten to make it so he Actually gave you the sword. >.<
darkchaos0824
New to the forum

Postby azulookami » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:03 pm

Did you play test this? The build you put up is impossible to beat. Are you suppose to start off at the kidnappers place?

Hornets are impossible and so is the boss, and poison doesn't go away on it's own. You can escape from every fight, but the boss is still impossible with how little damage you do and how much damage it does and how often it dodges your attacks.

I mean it could be possible to beat, but I didn't really want to try again. Please give gear or lower the hp and states to everything else.
azulookami
New to the forum

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:27 pm

There's a lot of problems with this game. Numerous audio screwups, places where the player can walk on the scenery (ie: in walls, etc.), and grammatical errors.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby darkchaos0824 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:32 pm

azulookami wrote:Did you play test this? The build you put up is impossible to beat. Are you suppose to start off at the kidnappers place?

Hornets are impossible and so is the boss, and poison doesn't go away on it's own. You can escape from every fight, but the boss is still impossible with how little damage you do and how much damage it does and how often it dodges your attacks.

I mean it could be possible to beat, but I didn't really want to try again. Please give gear or lower the hp and states to everything else.

Sorry about that I forgot to actually place you back at the start when I was testing it. so what your experiencing is just a mistake on my part sorry about that. :oops: :-D
darkchaos0824
New to the forum

Postby darkchaos0824 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:34 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:There's a lot of problems with this game. Numerous audio screwups, places where the player can walk on the scenery (ie: in walls, etc.), and grammatical errors.

Yea know about the audio issues trying to track them down, the grammer im not to supprised about because its just me and im terrible with english even though its my first language, as for the scenery walking thing please tell me the specific places so that I can iron those out.
darkchaos0824
New to the forum

Postby empatheticapathy » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:49 pm

darkchaos0824 wrote:
empatheticapathy wrote:There's a lot of problems with this game. Numerous audio screwups, places where the player can walk on the scenery (ie: in walls, etc.), and grammatical errors.

Yea know about the audio issues trying to track them down, the grammer im not to supprised about because its just me and im terrible with english even though its my first language, as for the scenery walking thing please tell me the specific places so that I can iron those out.

In the forest, there's a spot where the canopy is present, but there's no tree underneath it. The player can walk upwards into the canopy and just walk around within it as they please.
Outside of that one big building, there's a crack in the wall that the player can walk into.
Honestly, I didn't go out of my way to find every one of these, but I'm sure there's more. Generally speaking, with any surface that can be thought of as 'a wall' - RPG Maker comes with numerous things you can put on the wall for flavor (like that crack in the wall; another common one is ivy growing on a wall), but the things you can add to the wall can be walked through while the regular wall tiles can't. You gotta look out for things like that.
There was also a glitch in that marketplace area where walking right made a text from one of the sisters pop up to tell me not to walk right, despite both of the sisters having been removed from the plot.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby darkchaos0824 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:05 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:
darkchaos0824 wrote:

In the forest, there's a spot where the canopy is present, but there's no tree underneath it. The player can walk upwards into the canopy and just walk around within it as they please.
Outside of that one big building, there's a crack in the wall that the player can walk into.
Honestly, I didn't go out of my way to find every one of these, but I'm sure there's more. Generally speaking, with any surface that can be thought of as 'a wall' - RPG Maker comes with numerous things you can put on the wall for flavor (like that crack in the wall; another common one is ivy growing on a wall), but the things you can add to the wall can be walked through while the regular wall tiles can't. You gotta look out for things like that.
There was also a glitch in that marketplace area where walking right made a text from one of the sisters pop up to tell me not to walk right, despite both of the sisters having been removed from the plot.

Thanks for telling me about that I was just finishing up the fixes I was doing when I saw your post so you actually caught me at a good time.That being said the new version is up and for those of you who started during 1.1 I suggest you start over from the beginning because you dont have some switches saved on your old saves.
darkchaos0824
New to the forum

Re: The Unbroken Dream: R1.2 Voice Actors needed

Postby azulookami » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:18 pm

You should really play test it before putting it up. Now I just get sal to repeatedly give me 15 del and can't go pass that. Claire just keeps telling him to work his magic.
azulookami
New to the forum

Postby darkchaos0824 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:52 pm

azulookami wrote:You should really play test it before putting it up. Now I just get sal to repeatedly give me 15 del and can't go pass that. Claire just keeps telling him to work his magic.

I did play test it again but for some reason before I was able to get through it without any problems I dont know why this problem popped up but im working to try and fix it. Sorry again its just me working on this so I do miss some stuff that you guys catch. While im working on these bugs Im also working on the next part of the story.
darkchaos0824
New to the forum

Postby darkchaos0824 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:22 pm

Ok got a quick update for that problem out any saves you have for in the market should work. I didnt identify this one as a bigger update so this one is still under the 1.2 version.
darkchaos0824
New to the forum

Postby tgcidolfus » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:52 am

not sure if I was supposed to beat the spider boss and get the ending when you started outside of town with the guard at the door and the small entrance you can use, but I will say without luck and finding all the potions at level 3 it took 10 potions and 1 lucky critical for the last hit to beat it as I was 1 hit from death.

but in regards to the voice acting part, when you did speak at the end of the demo, I would try to find a way to reduce or kill the music as the music volume was equal to or higher than the voice volume making it hard to understand... or maybe that lonely and sad text box could keep filling in the role of closed caption =)

BTW it was R1.1 that I beat, and now I see 1.2 out so ill check it out soon
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby darkchaos0824 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:00 pm

tgcidolfus wrote:not sure if I was supposed to beat the spider boss and get the ending when you started outside of town with the guard at the door and the small entrance you can use, but I will say without luck and finding all the potions at level 3 it took 10 potions and 1 lucky critical for the last hit to beat it as I was 1 hit from death.

but in regards to the voice acting part, when you did speak at the end of the demo, I would try to find a way to reduce or kill the music as the music volume was equal to or higher than the voice volume making it hard to understand... or maybe that lonely and sad text box could keep filling in the role of closed caption =)

BTW it was R1.1 that I beat, and now I see 1.2 out so ill check it out soon

Thanks for trying it out I will try to up the voice volume when I get a bit more people for the cast and dont worry in actual gameplay the text boxes will stay as a sort of subtitles. The spider boss is supposed to be a bit punishing if you dont look for the chests and level up along the way all the same though Gg on beating it in 1.1 where I forgot to give you your sword ^^.
darkchaos0824
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game