Smutty Lesbian Vore Visual Novelty Game (Update 2/9/17)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Smutty Lesbian Vore Visual Novelty Game (Update 2/9/17)

Postby Lakeless » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:55 am

Hello, one and all! Today I am presenting to you a little side-project I've been working on lately outside of World of Vorecraft. It's a lesbian vore game, which I had designed to be much smuttier than WoV is, for those who aren't too interested in storylines as much.

However, a few important things to note about this game:

1. It is VERY short. There is only one scene currently within the game and the whole thing can probably be run through in about 10 minutes

2. On a very similar note, to avoid too much disappointment right off the bat, I'd like to inform you that the choice menus are not really functional as only 1 choice path has been made from each one. Clicking on a pathway that has not yet been made will direct you on the alternative route. (A major one being the first lesbian scene at the beginning of the game. Best to let you know about that one ASAP).

It's not as important to note, but the title for the project is not one I was going to roll with. In fact, I merely just pressed it in to make myself have a little giggle whilst I went to work on the rest of the game, but I couldn't think of a darn title to call it in the end, so I just left it be. Don't judge me :>

The game was created during a gap where I was not in the mood to carry on working on WoV but still wanted to do some writing. We've all been somewhere like there before, I'm sure. I am currently getting back into the process of writing WoV 3.0 which will take up a huge amount of my writing time. (Case and point, doing both projects simultaneously is not possible and thus this little project may scarce see any updates for a fair while).

I have not touched this project in absolutely ages, so there may be some bugs that I'm unaware of. I've only added text to say where pathways are unfinished in recent times. It has just been sat there for so long doing nothing that I thought it was almost wasteful to just leave it there to rot, despite there being so little of it. Just think of it as a bit of bonus content that otherwise wouldn't be seen.

Vore type currently within the game: Unwilling.

Planned features for whenever I decide to pick this game up again: willing, shrink. Possibly more.

That's about all I can think of for now about this short little game. I hope you enjoy it regardless!
Also a big thank you to RedmanQ for all of his help to make the construction of this project possible in the first place ^^

Update! Surprisemotherfuckers.gif

So... I suppose I have some explaining to do in regards to what's going on lately. No, I am not dead, I have just been INSANELY busy with work these past few months, which brings me away from my laptop with all my work on it for most days out of the week since I work away. This has meant I've had barely any time for World of Vorecraft nor this game... However, I may have been fibbing when I said I would not touch this game again for a while. Not intentional fibbing, of course, it's just how things turned out. I guess that's what happens when you binge on hentai for a month.

Now,the update is not huge (although not that small either really), but I may as well tell you what's in it. I've essentially added the pathway at the start where you get the option to fuck Hiroko before school. This whole scene currently leads on to 2 lesbian scenes and a willing vore one (Hiroko is not the pred currently in this update, but she will get a turn eventually. Who is the pred? You'll have to go and find out!). Also, in regards to the hentai images used, there are very very few lesbian images available on exhentai that I am able to use and, thus, what you see has had to be custom-made with what was on offer using the right actors. The result? I wanted to make more images, but lacking in assets limited me greatly. Not to mention they're mostly all from separate games and require the right angles of each image, placing them, editing out the males from some pictures, blah blah blah, you get the picture. I just hope that what's there is enough to satisfy your needs for the particular scene.

Anyway, I think that just about does it for now. I'm honestly not sure when I'll next be posting updates to either game, but take this small update as a sign that I am still alive and that both games are very-much-so the same. Thanks for playing!

(Updated link below)

Link

https://mega.nz/#!sU0gQA6b!bdhTym6If_TH ... KNvYqABQFM

Screenshots
Attachments
Game Screenshot1.png
Game Screenshot3.png
Game Screenshot4.png
Last edited by Lakeless on Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Re: Short, Smutty Lesbian Vore Visual Novelty Game

Postby Whereaminow27 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:27 pm

Will this be Player/F/ and F/player? When you say you are now starting back on Wov, does that mean this one here will also get some attention? From the previews there, it looks pretty good ! It was pretty neat. I do hope you get to be the predator also in the game.
Last edited by Whereaminow27 on Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NiceGuy18 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:50 pm

This is indeed a cute start.
NiceGuy18
Somewhat familiar

Postby Erecant » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:24 pm

I'm a sucker for vn's, and I enjoyed this one. For a side project to distract you, it was cute, and fun to play through. I ended up wishing for the Mc's friend to be the featured pred, rather than a random teacher, but even so I love the vn media for a game presentation.

I know this was a momentary side project, but I would love to see it fleshed out a bit, even just the existing branches explored to quick and dirty ends would be fun.

This definitely piqued my interests in your main project, I may have to check it out, despite not enjoying all of its themes.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kdjlsdk » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:50 pm

Computer can't open the file
kdjlsdk
New to the forum

Postby max1312131 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:58 pm

GOOD GAME!!!!! :D love it keep up the good work
max1312131
New to the forum

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:31 pm

You REALLY Should put an "UNWILLING" Warning in there. Not all of us like that feral stuff.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby kiriaflurry » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:45 pm

Love it so far, keep up the good work! These kind of visual novels, especially with the belly swells, so delightful! <3
kiriaflurry
Somewhat familiar

Postby theprinceh » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:48 am

Seems really good so far, Cant wait for more.
theprinceh
Been posting for a bit

Postby DragonqueenShyvana » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:40 am

wow realy good but stupid all 2 ways the same end but pls more this is good nice man
DragonqueenShyvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lakeless » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:16 am

Gosh, this was a fair few replies to wake up to :lol: I'll start working through them to answer you all. Apologies for the incoming wall of text.

Whereaminow27 wrote:Will this be Player/F/ and F/player? When you say you are now starting back on Wov, does that mean this one here will also get some attention? From the previews there, it looks pretty good ! It was pretty neat. I do hope you get to be the predator also in the game.

To answer your first query, Aika is a prey girl and the main protagonist, so player/F wasn't really in my original agenda. However, there could perhaps be a point where you follow and play as Hiroko for a while since she's a pred. Not sure tbh. As already stated in my original post, working on both projects at once would be impossible for the amount of time they both require, so I'm not sure when this will be updated as WoV is much closer to my heart. Thank you for the feedback and for playing! :)

NiceGuy18 wrote:This is indeed a cute start.

Thank you for taking the time to try it out :)

Erecant wrote:I'm a sucker for vn's, and I enjoyed this one. For a side project to distract you, it was cute, and fun to play through. I ended up wishing for the Mc's friend to be the featured pred, rather than a random teacher, but even so I love the vn media for a game presentation.

I know this was a momentary side project, but I would love to see it fleshed out a bit, even just the existing branches explored to quick and dirty ends would be fun.

This definitely piqued my interests in your main project, I may have to check it out, despite not enjoying all of its themes.

--Erecant

I do love when feedback is detailed and informative ^^ Well, as for fleshing it out, I'm not sure when I'll be able to get a chance to as World of Vorecraft is a severely time-consuming project and also my main project to boot, but who knows, maybe I'll find a spot or two where I pad out this game a bit.

I do hope you enjoy WoV if you decide to check it out :) it's a lot more detailed than this game in both images and text. Thank you so much for your feedback! ^^

kdjlsdk wrote:Computer can't open the file

I'm not too sure as to why that is, but I can only assume it would be a problem on your end rather than the file itself. Everyone else here has managed to play it through and I even took the time to download it myself and open it to see if it worked properly and it worked absolutely fine. Not too sure what could be stopping you unless it's your antivirus being over-cautious or something. Sorry that I can't be of further help :/

max1312131 wrote:GOOD GAME!!!!! :D love it keep up the good work

Thank you very much ^^ and thanks for playing!

Ryan-Drakel wrote:You REALLY Should put an "UNWILLING" Warning in there. Not all of us like that feral stuff.

Fair enough, I'll add a tag onto the main post to show what vore is in the game. It honestly never even crossed my mind tbh. Thanks for playing regardless :)

kiriaflurry wrote:Love it so far, keep up the good work! These kind of visual novels, especially with the belly swells, so delightful! <3

Thank you for the comment ^^ Well, trouble is, this is only a little side project I did out of the blue for distraction. My main project, as stated a few times previously, is World of Vorecraft. Mind you, if you like belly swells and the like, I'd encourage you to check it out as it features many of those things and more (mostly unwilling vore, but there is willing in there and planning to add more. Also includes shrink/giantess stuff). Not to mention it is FAR longer than this little game. You'll definitely get over an hour of gameplay out of it, if not more. Thanks for playing! :)

theprinceh wrote:Seems really good so far, Cant wait for more.

Thank you! But I'm not sure when I will be getting around to working on this again. We'll have to see ^^

Onepiecelover wrote:wow realy good but stupid all 2 ways the same end but pls more this is good nice man

I knew I'd disappoint a few people when there were no real options to choose from and not much actual content, but that's just how the game has stood for so long now and I'm not sure when I plan to work on it next. Just try to think of it as it was either this or nothing at all, so it's a little bit of bonus material ;) thanks for playing!

For those who don't wish to read through all the text above, the summary is this: I'm not too sure when I'll be working on this project again, but perhaps there'll be a gap or two within my writing of WoV where I come back to this game to add some more stuff. I am really not certain and don't want to make any promises, but I hope you all enjoyed what very little was there (which I tried to emphasis in my main post). Regardless of the future, thank you to all who played this short visual novel :)
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby DragonqueenShyvana » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:53 am

oh no not stop pls :( why all stop do good games Adventure game stops and Beauty Island too pls do it do more :(
DragonqueenShyvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryuu27 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:43 am

I prefer this game rather than WoV :gulp: Really bad that you do not plan to lean more than that
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:19 am

personally I'd recommend putting tags of everything that's GONNA happen. Willing, unwilling, f/f, player/f, f/player, etc. So we know what to expect.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:37 am

You could always have Hiroko teach the player how to do it, atleast to help protect her since Hiroko won't always be around to help out or keep her safe ^^

Or the teacher could show her how. Just a thought :P
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryuu27 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:53 am

Whereaminow27 wrote:You could always have Hiroko teach the player how to do it, atleast to help protect her since Hiroko won't always be around to help out or keep her safe ^^

I don't think it's something that one can learn, but rather of birth according to scenario
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby pendingdelete8925gv258 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:45 am

Where did you get the images used for both backgrounds and character sprites?
pendingdelete8925gv258
Been posting for a bit

Postby Katana70065 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:18 pm

Interesting game. It would be nice to have the other choice paths open. Looking forward to updates.
Katana70065
Been posting for a bit

Postby SwallowMe » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:51 pm

A wonderful start!
Granted I guess it could be a preference thing, but I only saw one problem in the whole thing.
You splendidly show in the beginning that you have acquired and put in nude depictions of Aika, but then at what I figured would be one of the most appropriate times for her to be naked, which is when she gets eaten, she is fully clothed.
Just as an idea, maybe in such a situation like with the teacher, said teacher pins Aika and playfully strips her. You did have Aika, in the beginning, mentioning how great her matching underwear and socks are, maybe the teacher could have complimented her before taking them off and eating her, or the opposite, she makes light of it and just rips it all off before said eating.

As I said, it probably is just a preference though, being that I've never understood moments when a human is eating another human, but they don't strip them first. It just gets to me, because while yes it is just fiction\fantasy, I've always liked a bit of realism in vore. The point being that clothing isn't edible, and really, it can't taste all that good(Ever accidentally lick your own shirt?). While people are made up of digestible substances similar to what people eat every day, clothes are not. Besides, in said fiction, the clothes would prevent the teacher from being able to fully taste and appreciate the Aika meal she gets to eat.

To end, again wonderful! It felt very professional.I was pleasantly surprised with the depiction of an actual belly bulge, though while it would be bigger with Aika's size, I think bigger bulge wouldn't work out. The size you made it is enough for an imaginative mind to extrapolate how it might look when bigger.
SwallowMe
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lakeless » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:55 am

Onepiecelover wrote:oh no not stop pls :( why all stop do good games Adventure game stops and Beauty Island too pls do it do more :(

It isn't stopped, just on hold for the time being. It will see an update at some point.

Ryuu27 wrote:I prefer this game rather than WoV :gulp: Really bad that you do not plan to lean more than that

Each to their own. I had no doubt in my mind that some people would think similarly to you, but WoV will always be my main focus. This game will get worked on eventually, but just not yet.

Ryan-Drakel wrote:personally I'd recommend putting tags of everything that's GONNA happen. Willing, unwilling, f/f, player/f, f/player, etc. So we know what to expect.

Only trouble with that is, much like WoV, I make up everything as I go along, so there really is no set plan as to what is definitely going into the game. There's one or two that I'm definite about (willing and shrink), but the rest could literally be anything. My advice would be to just wait and see and try to enjoy the ride.

Ryuu27 wrote:
Whereaminow27 wrote:You could always have Hiroko teach the player how to do it, atleast to help protect her since Hiroko won't always be around to help out or keep her safe ^^

I don't think it's something that one can learn, but rather of birth according to scenario

@Whereaminow27 An interesting thought, but it wouldn't really suit Aika's character if she were to suddenly become a predator. She's an attractive shy girl who doesn't know how beautiful she really is. Even if a scenario were to appear where she had a willing victim, it just seems wrong to have her as a predator in my eyes.

@Ryuu27 Also this.

SikeSky wrote:Where did you get the images used for both backgrounds and character sprites?

Ehentai for the character sets, the background images are the default ones already installed on Visual Novelty.

Katana70065 wrote:Interesting game. It would be nice to have the other choice paths open. Looking forward to updates.

Not sure when I'll be getting around to it next, but it will get an update eventually.

(In the interest of saving even more wall-of-text space, I'm not gonna quote the next post)

@SwallowMe Thank you very much for that kind feedback. To be honest with you, I completely agree with you in what you said as it just makes logical sense. I may go back and add that particular feature for when I work on this game or just add it to a new scene (since I hate editing old material). Good suggestion anywho and thanks for taking the time to play :)
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game