Smutty Lesbian Vore Visual Novelty Game (Update 2/9/17)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Smutty Lesbian Vore Visual Novelty Game (Update 2/9/17)

Postby Lakeless » Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:21 pm

I don't really come onto Eka's anymore, but I spontaneously came to check out the new released games and was surprised to see this is still being talked about.

Contrary to what I said over a year ago, this game is indeed dead. I do feel bad because that definitely wasn't the plan at the time and I did mean it when I said there shouldn't be a long gap, but real life issues occured in the classic "shit happens" way of things. That period passed eventually, but I just never found myself coming back to the game thereafter. To be honest, I didn't think many would care and that it'd just be another game to fade into the background like many before it on this forum, giving many people the inevitable "I knew it!" or "I told you so!" cards to play before briskly moving on with their lives... But since it's still being mentioned here and there, allow me to put the final nail in the coffin. Sorry to all those who were eagerly awaiting a sequel. I do feel quite guilty for letting you down.

That being said, it likely isn't the end of my VN days since I recently moved onto Renpy to dabble in a few tests here and there and do still enjoy the whole process of VN making, but it's honestly far too early to speak of any projects in the near foreseeable future.

All I can really say is I still have all the files and such on my old laptop, so if anyone were to be seriously willing about continuing it onwards, then I would gladly pass them over after a discussion so they can take the reigns.

Other than that, I can only thank anyone who ever took an interest and supported the game over its, albeit, short-lived lifespan. You guys are awesome and I hope you all have wonderful lives <3

- Lakeless
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby NiceGuy18 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:42 pm

Lakeless wrote:I don't really come onto Eka's anymore, but I spontaneously came to check out the new released games and was surprised to see this is still being talked about.

Contrary to what I said over a year ago, this game is indeed dead. I do feel bad because that definitely wasn't the plan at the time and I did mean it when I said there shouldn't be a long gap, but real life issues occured in the classic "shit happens" way of things. That period passed eventually, but I just never found myself coming back to the game thereafter. To be honest, I didn't think many would care and that it'd just be another game to fade into the background like many before it on this forum, giving many people the inevitable "I knew it!" or "I told you so!" cards to play before briskly moving on with their lives... But since it's still being mentioned here and there, allow me to put the final nail in the coffin. Sorry to all those who were eagerly awaiting a sequel. I do feel quite guilty for letting you down.

That being said, it likely isn't the end of my VN days since I recently moved onto Renpy to dabble in a few tests here and there and do still enjoy the whole process of VN making, but it's honestly far too early to speak of any projects in the near foreseeable future.

All I can really say is I still have all the files and such on my old laptop, so if anyone were to be seriously willing about continuing it onwards, then I would gladly pass them over after a discussion so they can take the reigns.

Other than that, I can only thank anyone who ever took an interest and supported the game over its, albeit, short-lived lifespan. You guys are awesome and I hope you all have wonderful lives <3

- Lakeless

Normally, I would love to take over as I have always had some story ideas planned out in my head. However, I just cannot due to lack of experience, time, and other things that are going on in my life. I do hope someone takes over as I would love to see what can be crafted by anyone.
NiceGuy18
Somewhat familiar

Postby SwordkingX5 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:59 am

the download link no longer gives the game.
Just the update
SwordkingX5
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mindgame » Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:28 pm

Lakeless wrote:I don't really come onto Eka's anymore, but I spontaneously came to check out the new released games and was surprised to see this is still being talked about.

- Lakeless

Hey, I don't know if I could take over but I really want those files. I never really made a game on my own but lately got into novelty. So if you were willing to send me the files I would try my best to eventually make updates.
Mindgame
New to the forum

Postby vgove » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:10 pm

can player be pred?
vgove
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:13 am

in case you're unaware, the game has been abandoned and, no, 100% prey.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby NigmaAndroid » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:52 pm

Does anyone have the old version? The current link is just the update and doesnt work alone.
NigmaAndroid
Somewhat familiar

Postby Susuko » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:05 pm

It would be nice if one could play as a pred on the game as well and not just as a prey.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GooInABox » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:57 pm

NigmaAndroid wrote:Does anyone have the old version? The current link is just the update and doesnt work alone.

I can't help you with the old version, but there's a link to a Ren'Py remake which is apparently identical to the old version but it runs on Ren'Py instead of whatever the old version used (visual novel maker?)

Here's the link: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61003
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Susuko » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:13 pm

What is the difference between the old version and the remake?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GooInABox » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:25 pm

Susuko wrote:What is the difference between the old version and the remake?

Literally just the game engine, I think. I believe all the scenes and pictures from the old one were transferred to the new one, but I could be wrong.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Nayko93 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:14 am

GooInABox wrote:
Susuko wrote:What is the difference between the old version and the remake?

Literally just the game engine, I think. I believe all the scenes and pictures from the old one were transferred to the new one, but I could be wrong.

Yes the remake I did on renpy is pretty much the same as the original
only a few line edited or text added to some scenes, some sounds added and that's it
all the image are the same except for the background image, almost all of the background have been replaced with 16:9 ones
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby Susuko » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:42 am

Does that mean you will be updating the game from now on Nayko93?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GooInABox » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:52 am

Susuko wrote:Does that mean you will be updating the game from now on Nayko93?

Hopefully they don't mind me answering on their behalf, but within the thread for the remake they mentioned that
Nayko93 wrote:I did the remake but right now I don't plan on going further since I have a other project, far bigger this one (Shhhh it's top secret...)
So I don't think they have plans to continue this project themselves.

There's another snag in further development as well: pictures. The original creator found the current pictures in random places on the internet and edited them for their own needs, so any expansion upon the game would be hindered by the need for more pictures. There's already been a discussion in the remake thread (with me participating) about possible new pictures, but someone else would also need to provide writing and dialog to go along with the pictures (or vice versa, more likely). Thankfully, the remake is in Ren'Py, which is A.) free to download and edit, and B.) in Python; one of the easier programming languages to learn. Literally anyone could pick the remake up and edit it as they wish now.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Susuko » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:58 am

I wonder what big project they are working on that is bigger then the vore game.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nayko93 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:37 pm

Susuko wrote:I wonder what big project they are working on that is bigger then the vore game.

First : why "they" ? I worked on this one alone and I work(ed) on the big project alone too... forever alone... :( :lol:

And this big project is of course a vore game in case someone didn't figured, but to be honest right now it's in pause for a indefinite amount of time for 2 reasons :

1- because since I'm alone I had to word a LOT to just create the base script, more then 8000 line ( half of them deleted and remade 2 or 3 time ^^; ) and right now I'm a little sick of working >.>
so the text part is done, the rest ( image and sound ) will come later when I can find the courage to continue

2- and because now that I'm at the part where I need to put image, I started to work with some pre-existing image with belly's editing and stuff, assembling more than 200 picture ( 600 if you count variation ) but the more I worked, the more I was disappointed with those images
to a point where now I just refuse to post the game with those "stolen" image, I want to make better ones myself, but for this I need to find the courage to learn how to 3D render (this one is gonna be hard ) and I also need my new pc for that ( coming at the end of the year probably )

So will the game come out ? Yes
When ? Don't torture you with the wait you're hurting yourself...
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby Susuko » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:54 am

1)I said they meaning you Nayko93 since that is gender neutral and 2)why don't you ask someone to help you with your projects?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nayko93 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:19 am

Susuko wrote:1)I said they meaning you Nayko93 since that is gender neutral and 2)why don't you ask someone to help you with your projects?

oh I see, but I'm still a guy ( for now... ) it's even my signature "french boy"

as for why I don't ask for help ? do you know a lot of people who will accept to make hundred of 3D renders for free ?... me neither unfortunately
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby Susuko » Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:47 am

Nayko93 wrote:
Susuko wrote:1)I said they meaning you Nayko93 since that is gender neutral and 2)why don't you ask someone to help you with your projects?

oh I see, but I'm still a guy ( for now... ) it's even my signature "french boy"

as for why I don't ask for help ? do you know a lot of people who will accept to make hundred of 3D renders for free ?... me neither unfortunately

I didn't want to ask about ones gender,as for help you never know until you ask around.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Vore game