Smutty Lesbian Vore Visual Novelty Game (Update 2/9/17)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Short, Smutty Lesbian Vore Visual Novelty Game

Postby Liz » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:44 pm

A solid start :)

Interesting ideas so far, hope to see the main friend with a full brlly at some point. Good work :)
Last edited by Liz on Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:06 pm

Well as the creator has said many times, the main char will not be predator at all.
Unless a side-story can be done playing as her predatory friend.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Liz » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:28 am

That's what I meant, the joys of typing stuff up on a phone ^^
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby LPWolfiLP » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:38 am

A nice, cute start x3
Great work so far ^.^/
LPWolfiLP
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:31 am

indeed, it's cute but sad it ends in such a feral, malevolent way... Screeam screeaam screeaammmm and nobody listens.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Re: Smutty Lesbian Vore Visual Novelty Game (Update 2/9/17)

Postby Lakeless » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:15 pm

The game has received an update! *Gasp!* Check main post for details.
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby NiceGuy18 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:10 pm

I love the new update. Lesbians + Vore = Paradise for this Nice Guy
NiceGuy18
Somewhat familiar

Postby Alexdu122 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:52 pm

What is the name of the song?, i mean, the song of the start :3, i really like it
Alexdu122
Been posting for a bit

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:09 am

THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD IS A LIE IT IS STILL ONLY THE FIRST OF SEPTEMBER!!!
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NiceGuy18 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:16 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD IS A LIE IT IS STILL ONLY THE FIRST OF SEPTEMBER!!!

Well maybe for you but it might be different for Lakeless. Time Zones always differ depending on where you live.
NiceGuy18
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:23 am

NiceGuy18 wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD IS A LIE IT IS STILL ONLY THE FIRST OF SEPTEMBER!!!

Well maybe for you but it might be different for Lakeless. Time Zones always differ depending on where you live.

LIES!!! LIES AND SLANDER I SAY!!!
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VoraciousArtistry » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:28 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
NiceGuy18 wrote:

LIES!!! LIES AND SLANDER I SAY!!!

Go home, you're too drunk.
VoraciousArtistry
Participator

Postby Lakeless » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:27 am

NiceGuy18 wrote:I love the new update. Lesbians + Vore = Paradise for this Nice Guy

You and me both, sir ;) glad you enjoyed the update! Finding a way to make characters from 2 different images work together could be tough, so I'm glad it seems it paid off ^^

Alexdu122 wrote:What is the name of the song?, i mean, the song of the start :3, i really like it

I've already answered this guy in a private message, but for anyone else wondering the song is called BeForU - Freedom.

As for the rest of the kerfuffle, indeed, I live in England and posted the game round about 1am or something, so it was indeed the 2nd for myself. :)
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby theprinceh » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:44 am

Great game, Loving it so far. Nice little story and writing. Cant wait for more updates.
theprinceh
Been posting for a bit

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:32 am

darkflame8 wrote:Go home, you're too drunk.

Too late fool. I HAVE BEEN HOME THE ENTIRE TIME!!! MWAHAHA!!!
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryuu27 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:15 pm

nice update ^^; , but like all the things we like, we always find it too short. :lol:
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby ejames » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:24 pm

nice. keep the vore scenarios coming. Images are fine too. Hope to see more soon.
ejames
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:31 pm

What I don't like with the new update is the way the girlfriend is treated once you follow the receptionist... Slammed against the wall?! Her neck could be broken!!

"Not a world of savages" my foot!
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Lakeless » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:05 am

Ryuu27 wrote:nice update ^^; , but like all the things we like, we always find it too short. :lol:

Indeed! That's just time constraints for you though, I'm afraid :( thanks for playing anywho.

theprinceh wrote:Great game, Loving it so far. Nice little story and writing. Cant wait for more updates.

Glad to know you enjoyed it! There'll definitely be updates in the future :)

ejames wrote:nice. keep the vore scenarios coming. Images are fine too. Hope to see more soon.

Aye, it can be hard to find the balance with yuri and vore, since the vore is essentially the grand finale to any scene... So I basically don't want to rush the yuri scenes and skip the foreplay and get straight to the sex, so to speak. Also, there aren't too many yuri games which are free to play in existence as it is D: so I kinda wanna do justice to both sides. Thanks for playing ^^

Ryan-Drakel wrote:What I don't like with the new update is the way the girlfriend is treated once you follow the receptionist... Slammed against the wall?! Her neck could be broken!!

"Not a world of savages" my foot!

Ah, well you see the savagery was actually referring to the vore itself, otherwise people would be running around everywhere eating each other (which they kinda do anyway, I know, but I was just clarifying it wasn't to some kind of feral extent), leaving both no society and no story for me to go with. What you saw was just a jealous fight over another person which happens all the time in real life. Though, I admit, it wasn't so much of a fight since I wanted the woman to appear tall, strong and dominant.

I will also say that I actually felt kinda bad writing that scene. I've been playing a lot of dating sex simulators lately, which don't really focus too much on the characters as much as the sex. I'm a writer, so I couldn't really help myself from adding a bit of character to the actors, even though the game was designed to be a rapidfire smut fest. That scene was me trying to break free from that mindset and try to show that the characters are expendable to your needs as the game's pilot, but perhaps I've made it too late. Oh well, should have played those dating sims sooner >:3

Apologies to all for the wall of text, but hopefully that clarifies to all what was going on, haha. I may even start a poll up to see what people want added at a later date, who knows. Thank you to all who have played thus far ^^
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby SeemsEdibleToMe » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:42 pm

Just came across and tried this out today. I have to say, the premise is looking really good. Definitely one of the titles I'll be keeping a closer eye on around here :D I especially loved the amount of effort and text writing you put into the new willing route. All the dialogue and slow pacing really made for some nice character building, which in turn makes it all the better when the time to be nommed comes around.

If anything don't think you need to worry too much about it being too 'short'. If every scene has the same quality (dialogue length+images) as the one you recently added every "minor" update will already be a very "major" happening. So by all means, do take your time.
SeemsEdibleToMe
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game