Smutty Lesbian Vore Visual Novelty Game (Update 2/9/17)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Smutty Lesbian Vore Visual Novelty Game (Update 2/9/17)

Postby SerenaBlaze » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:42 pm

I really love how this idea sound, gonna try it~ :)
My AI Arts Gallery (Eka Forum): viewtopic.php?f=38&t=63971&p=2926809#p2926809

I also have commisions/drawn on my main gallery.
SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby Liz » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:16 am

I'd personally say the friend was knocked out and not killed.

The fact the older predator was using her sent a few other skills on Akia was very effective in fogging up her judgement. I am sure if the Receptionist just attacked out of the blue it would have been a different situation. The Receptionist used lust and other skills to work her prey into her hands in such an effective way. It was quiet easy to see why the characters acted the way they did.

The Receptionist is a fun character using some skills similar to how my own predators behave with their intended targets, though when Liz has more than one prey she seduces them both. I am getting off track from the game and talking about my own OC I know but I do love how the Receptionist behaved indeed and I doubt he Best Friend will be too badly injured as a result.
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby DragonqueenShyvana » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:24 am

so good so perfect but you have 2 predators and no way out to anothers :( but i think you will Change this good nice love the idea nice Job i hope the playable Girl eats later too 1 or 2 persons ^^
DragonqueenShyvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby GenoBreaker666 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:25 am

thx. like more soon plz.
GenoBreaker666
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:39 am

Onepiecelover wrote:so good so perfect but you have 2 predators and no way out to anothers :( but i think you will Change this good nice love the idea nice Job i hope the playable Girl eats later too 1 or 2 persons ^^

No intention for that, sadly. o.o She's 100% prey.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby SeemsEdibleToMe » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:00 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:
Onepiecelover wrote:so good so perfect but you have 2 predators and no way out to anothers :( but i think you will Change this good nice love the idea nice Job i hope the playable Girl eats later too 1 or 2 persons ^^

Let's leave answering such questions to the author himself, shall we? People can give suggestions, and authors can always change their mind in the process. For that reason I think it should always be the author, and the author only to make such statements.

For something else I'd also welcome a spin-off scenario or side path at some point in the game with 1-2 "bonus" pred scenes. Would make a nice touch or extra.
SeemsEdibleToMe
Been posting for a bit

Postby DragonqueenShyvana » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:36 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:

ah ok lol good too
DragonqueenShyvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby DragonqueenShyvana » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:38 pm

SeemsEdibleToMe wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:

Let's leave answering such questions to the author himself, shall we? People can give suggestions, and authors can always change their mind in the process. For that reason I think it should always be the author, and the author only to make such statements.

For something else I'd also welcome a spin-off scenario or side path at some point in the game with 1-2 "bonus" pred scenes. Would make a nice touch or extra.

ye normal you have right but he a friend from the Autor ??? xD we will see he will answer i think also wait and pls more but ye a Little dump 2 preds 1 meal now i hope he do so much more
DragonqueenShyvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby Liz » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:37 am

Onepiecelover wrote:ye normal you have right but he a friend from the Autor ??? xD we will see he will answer i think also wait and pls more but ye a Little dump 2 preds 1 meal now i hope he do so much more

Could be XD

I enjoy the game as it is. Its a lot of fun and the main character is so sexy <3 <3 Why I think people are liking her so much :)
Liz
---

Postby DragonqueenShyvana » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:57 pm

Liz wrote:
Onepiecelover wrote:ye normal you have right but he a friend from the Autor ??? xD we will see he will answer i think also wait and pls more but ye a Little dump 2 preds 1 meal now i hope he do so much more

Could be XD

I enjoy the game as it is. Its a lot of fun and the main character is so sexy <3 <3 Why I think people are liking her so much :)

yep right :D
DragonqueenShyvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby Liz » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:54 am

My one desire so far is to see that Purple haired school girl who wanted Vore brought back into the school the candidate either eating the main character or being eaten by someone else for sheer irony value. She is rather hot with a sinister smile on her lips. Most characters have been rather hot looking predators so far, the quiet girl on the first arc who was eyeing off the main character was also a fun looking individual <3
Liz
---

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:29 am

I must admit, I do quite like this game, but I am noticing something that is common between many of the characters, which I hope isn't the case for every character, but how every character (bar the teacher) mentions how beautiful the main character is. While I've got nothing against the protagonist being beautiful, I'm just hoping that the majority of interactions aren't just everyone admiring the beauty of the protagonist. Of course, if that's the direction you want to go with in your game, you're obviously free to do so, but personally, I wouldn't mind seeing some variety (Maybe a character that does recognise the protagonist as beautiful, but is jealous of it, so she doesn't mention it at all, rather try's to eat her to become more like her).

At the end of the day though, make a game you're happy playing, that is no doubt the most important part.
Come check out my stuff!
The Aussie words man who just keeps coming back apparently.
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Postby Lakeless » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:34 pm

In the interest of saving space, I'm just going to quote a snippet of the whole post.

SeemsEdibleToMe wrote:Just came across and tried this out today. I have to say....

Thank you! To be honest, I prefer the route of pacing scenes rather than a quick-fire scenario. If it's done too soon, it's almost like just getting to the sex without the foreplay. I'm glad that you share my vision on that aspect. I shall also, indeed, be going down a similar pathway in future updates, so I hope you look forward to them :) thank you again for such elaborate and positive feedback.

Liz wrote:I'd personally say the friend was knocked out and not killed. The fact the....

You are correct, Hiroko was just knocked unconscious against the wall while Aika went off with the receptionist.
Aika was definitely allured in by the woman, much to Hiroko's jealousy, but it was the tricks of such an experienced lesbian that made Aika eventually succumb. I wanted the receptionist's character to be strong and reckless by exposing herself mid-shift to a girl already with somebody to try and get them into bed. It's just how I like my mature ladies in real life :lol:

Your work sounds rather interesting, I'll be sure to check it out. Thanks for the feedback!

@All who are talking about Aika as a pred, I've said previously that this isn't my original intention as it kinda goes against her character. Having said this, however, I've noticed that I've made Aika to be quite assertive when she wants to be, so this could possibly open new doorways at a later stage in the game. I'm not promising anything because I vastly prefer prey content in my fetish, but I could give a pred scene a go perhaps in a future update with the little brunette. We shall see.

Liz wrote:My one desire so far is to see that Purple haired school girl who wanted Vore brought back...

There's a lot of potential for new and existing preds for this game, but I'm going to have to study the particular actor's hentai images to see what I can do with them first. A lot of time goes into making the game, but an almost-equal amount goes into finding the right characters to use (and even then it's not perfect). We shall see :)

TheVoreEngineer wrote:I must admit, I do quite like this game, but I am noticing something that is common between many of the characters...

The main reason most characters mention Aika's beauty (whether through speech or thought) is because I find it opens more doors for interactions to occur. Bearing in mind this isn't a 100% vore game (although it will always end in that way), there needs to be some kind of physical attraction to the protagonist in order for a game heavily featuring sex to happen.

Having said this, I can also take your point on board and see that there's still definitely room for some variety. There could be a jealous character in the future who could perhaps rape Aika out of spite or something before eating her or something else. Why not? There's more possibilities out there, for sure. We shall see what else can be thrown about, but I'm still probably going to go down the path of people seeing Aika's beauty primarily, since I just feel more doors are opened that way. Thanks for the feedback and for playing regardless :)
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby DragonqueenShyvana » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:17 am

The main reason most characters mention Aika's beauty (whether through speech or thought) is because I find it opens more doors for interactions to occur. Bearing in mind this isn't a 100% vore game (although it will always end in that way), there needs to be some kind of physical attraction to the protagonist in order for a game heavily featuring sex to happen.

Having said this, I can also take your point on board and see that there's still definitely room for some variety. There could be a jealous character in the future who could perhaps rape Aika out of spite or something before eating her or something else. Why not? There's more possibilities out there, for sure. We shall see what else can be thrown about, but I'm still probably going to go down the path of people seeing Aika's beauty primarily, since I just feel more doors are opened that way. Thanks for the feedback and for playing regardless :)[/quote]

wonderfull game at first i think you have say you do not so fast more on the Story but now yes good nice :D sry my english sucks ^^ but realy good Story and sex and more hope to see realy more from this for my 1 of the best game on the side but ye i know is not finish but your idea rocks
DragonqueenShyvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby jrogelio1 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:30 pm

what types of vore are in game and what are planed?
jrogelio1
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:08 am

I can imagine Aika getting into a 3-some with her predatory friend, resulting in said friend gulping down the 3rd party and Aika nuzzling that full belly.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Liz » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:58 am

Lakeless, do what you can - thank you for your hard work :D
Liz
---

Postby Eboros » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:01 am

the text is very well worked and the images are "nice" to see. but there is one question that i ask myself : will there be in the next updates scenes where a predator will eat another person before having sex with Aika ? a bit like what the receptionist had in mind before putting Hiroko away ?

because this is the kind of scene I tend to enjoy the most !!!
Eboros
New to the forum

Postby Whereaminow27 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:07 am

Any more updates or news yet?
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kiriaflurry » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:19 pm

Maybe its just me.. but Novelty ends up not responding or 'crashing' when i go to exit out of it. Anyone had this issue?
kiriaflurry
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game