JrLoken's Fallout Vore Addons thread

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: JrLoken's Fallout Vore Addons thread

Postby jrloken » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:54 pm

jrloken wrote:
Carreau wrote:JR, this is in reaponse to your question about assaultrons.

There’s no pred flag in the base mod, so the issue is how do you equip an item on an assaultron. It turns out that it might be easier than I had imagined. Each assaultron is spawned with a set of blades and claws for either arm. If you add the devour enchantment to them, newly spawned assaultrona should be able to spawn. They probably won’t be able to equip the bellies as that slot is listed as unnamed in the race data.

I originally used the unarmedassaultron weapon instead of the claws, I've already done that code-side, but i've yet to it test out in game so i'll do that now and report back with the results.

It works! I'll upload it and post a link later since i'm pretty dang tired rn.
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:48 pm

Awesome! Glad it works :D
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby jrloken » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:59 am

Finally got around to uploading that Assaultron vore esp.
I included a separate file for the automatron DLC too.
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby fondrenave » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:58 am

So the assaultron vore mod has the assaultrons marked as male preds.
fondrenave
New to the forum

Postby jrloken » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:03 am

fondrenave wrote:So the assaultron vore mod has the assaultrons marked as male preds.

...and?
That'd have to do with how the game categorises them, it has nothing to do with my mods.
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby jrloken » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:02 am

Oooh! It ain't no Fisto, but you robot lovers should still get a kick out of this mod.
Same with you robo-vore lovers, as few of you as there are.
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:22 am

i'm waiting on neanka to update his ui mods for the new version of f4se before i test what happened if you hand a servotron-ed ada the devour weapon. i wanna see if & how that shit breaks
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby rosered96 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:49 pm

I'm not entirely sure if this falls under "simple" as I can't mod worth a damn, but do you know anything about getting a lead on something like the animated belly mesh from more recent versions of devourment?
rosered96
New to the forum

Postby jrloken » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:10 pm

rosered96 wrote:I'm not entirely sure if this falls under "simple" as I can't mod worth a damn, but do you know anything about getting a lead on something like the animated belly mesh from more recent versions of devourment?

Nope! Sorry.
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:35 pm

late in correspondence and reanimating the dead, but i can confirm that any robot followers you do the servitron treatment to are able to devour, just without bellies. sorta makes sense to me; just imagine their prey are all crushed into their metal innards
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jrloken » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:40 am

Slayerhero90 wrote:late in correspondence and reanimating the dead, but i can confirm that any robot followers you do the servitron treatment to are able to devour, just without bellies. sorta makes sense to me; just imagine their prey are all crushed into their metal innards

Good to hear!

I haven't been as active on this mod as of late because I caught The Anxiety™ and now being at all productive feels like it's gonna take all the effort in the world.
I also got modder's block and I just can't think of anything to add to this mod now. But if anyone has an easy to implement idea, feel free to shoot'em my way.
And lastly, keeping all these extra branches updated feels like more effort than it's worth right now, to the point where if I ever do return to this mod, the other branches will be removed and just left as side features. That is, unless I can figure out globals.
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby Katria » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:41 am

How do I get dogmeat to swallow people? He never seems to do so no matter how long I let him fight. :/
Katria
Somewhat familiar

Postby jrloken » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:51 am

Katria wrote:How do I get dogmeat to swallow people? He never seems to do so no matter how long I let him fight. :/

If you're on the right branch then you might need to give him the swallow perks via the console, otherwise, you're on the wrong branch or you have a conflicting mod.
You should also sic him on humans if you're just testing him out, he can't eat ghouls and the like by default.
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby Katria » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:10 am

jrloken wrote:
Katria wrote:How do I get dogmeat to swallow people? He never seems to do so no matter how long I let him fight. :/

If you're on the right branch then you might need to give him the swallow perks via the console, otherwise, you're on the wrong branch or you have a conflicting mod.
You should also sic him on humans if you're just testing him out, he can't eat ghouls and the like by default.

Swallow perks? As in the ones you gain by leveling up?
Katria
Somewhat familiar

Postby jrloken » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:29 am

Katria wrote:
jrloken wrote:

Swallow perks? As in the ones you gain by leveling up?

Yes. The swallow strength perks.
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby Katria » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:48 pm

jrloken wrote:
Katria wrote:Swallow perks? As in the ones you gain by leveling up?

Tried it, even with them, there seems to be an issue where dogmeat can't devour anything. Even using the console to try and force the spell with all 4 swallow strength perks, he always fails to swallow. Any suggestions?
Katria
Somewhat familiar

Postby jrloken » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:39 am

Katria wrote:
jrloken wrote:
Katria wrote:Swallow perks? As in the ones you gain by leveling up?

Tried it, even with them, there seems to be an issue where dogmeat can't devour anything. Even using the console to try and force the spell with all 4 swallow strength perks, he always fails to swallow. Any suggestions?

Not really, it sounds like you have a conflicting mod or you've loaded it wrong or something. I really don't know what's causing this.
Are you sure you're on the right branch?
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby Katria » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:35 pm

I looked in f04 edit to see if there were any conflicts, and it's definitely the right branch, giving dogmeat's unarmed attack the vore enchant. I couldn't spot any conflicts at all looking over it in depth, so I really am not sure what's causing it.

Edit:
Nevermind, figured it out, need to enable male vore for pupper to nom. Could be good to put that tidbit into the first post, heh. Now if only I could figure out the invisible bellies...
Katria
Somewhat familiar

Postby jrloken » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:34 pm

Katria wrote:I looked in f04 edit to see if there were any conflicts, and it's definitely the right branch, giving dogmeat's unarmed attack the vore enchant. I couldn't spot any conflicts at all looking over it in depth, so I really am not sure what's causing it.

Edit:
Nevermind, figured it out, need to enable male vore for pupper to nom. Could be good to put that tidbit into the first post, heh. Now if only I could figure out the invisible bellies...

Well there you go!
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game