Insides -- v.0.55 9/03/2019 (Important Announcement)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Would you like to:

Poll ended at Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:02 am

get the new update sooner but with some missing scenes
19%
sit down and wait until everything is ready
81%

Total votes : 36

Re: Insides update v.0.301 13/10/2017

Postby TheFurryFeline » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:19 am

DevS098 wrote:
CatanthroFreak wrote:Oh, blimey. I'm really having trouble finding the exit right now for the second Boss Level. XD I got the buttons pressed, destroyed the Sealing Crystal, but I can't figure out where the exit is! lol.

Also, I would LOVE to see Breast Vore in this, as well as, if possible, POV scene or vore animations of the predators, instead of just zooming in to the appropriate predator.

Speaking of zooming in.... I've glitched a few times and when I rounded a corner and a predator caught me, the zoom in isn't centred on the predator, just one space upwards or whatever the case might be.

Edited for clarifying which Boss Level I'm talking about.

Edit2.... I just got nabbed by a Slime Girl. NOOOOOOOOOO! D:

There is already a breast vore but only as a scene for now:
Spoiler: show
Check the corrupted E.S.P. death scene and enjoy! :-D

About Pov and vore animation, sadly I'm not an artist so I'm not using cgs.. anyway I try to fill that gap with everything that I can. Also adding them may slow down the game developement quite a lot.
And yeah, it might glitch on some occasions but even with that, everything runs smoothly so it isn't a big problem.. at least for now.

Yeah, I found the death sequences, lol. I REALLY love the quality of detail you put into those lines. <3

Aw, no worries about the POV stuff. The details can make up for that. Hehehe.

And now for the comments on the current version: I really love the mid-digestion/post-vore(?) dialogue that the preds are giving! <3 Really brilliant!
TheFurryFeline
Been posting for a bit

Re: Insides update v.0.41 18/12/2017

Postby TheFurryFeline » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:35 am

sizehunter wrote:Something that may be added later if you think it's a good idea... Maybe have Nexie comment if you stay in her womb for long enough during the tutorial, via an invisible countdown that resets every time you interact with a sensitive spot. Perhaps her words could tease that you're liking it inside her a little too much.

Oooooh, yeah.... The teasing bit sounds awesome! :3
TheFurryFeline
Been posting for a bit

Re: Insides update v.0.41 18/12/2017

Postby meaning4 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:08 pm

Should one of the houses in the village be a cutscene gallery? Like a place where we remembicisce about what we've done so far.
meaning4
Somewhat familiar

Re: Insides update v.0.415 21/12/2017

Postby DevS098 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:18 am

Another small update:
One of the in game scripts was causing the enemies to catch you at 1 tile (or sometimes further) more than usual.
I've removed said script and now that bug should be fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

New links in the main post.
Thank you Hansony for reporting this bug.
DevS098
Participator

Postby anema_sesuna » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:37 pm

I love the concept but the game is just too hard due too the forced zoom in
anema_sesuna
Somewhat familiar

Postby bebopy » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:43 pm

I haven't played some of the updates just yet, but is there any anal Vore or intent to add any?
bebopy
Participator

Postby TheFurryFeline » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:04 pm

bebopy wrote:I haven't played some of the updates just yet, but is there any anal Vore or intent to add any?

Yeah,
Spoiler: show
there's a death sequence when you die in the Corrupted Neko. Anal insertion is there as an option to pick, might turn into AV, but I don't remember. Been a while since I did the death scenes. lol. I haven't done the deaths again in the new version yet so I'm not sure if it's been changed.
TheFurryFeline
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:19 am

Another suggestion for the developer. And this one may be a little weird too:

There's a chance that at any save / safe area, a special monster girl will appear that, when interacted with (she won't chase you) she will tell you that her body is special. She will ask you if you want to see what it's like within her body, saying yes will have her eat you (or unbirth if you have the ukimi/whatever flower potion on) and when inside, you'll find out that instead of her body's insides hurting you, her insides actually heal you. She will reveal that her body actually feeds on wounds/etc. rather than nutrients. Once you have escaped her body once, you can put one in the town to re-experience it at any time without having to wait for RNG.

May also be possible to have some of these as actual "enemies," where they may have a chance to spawn at/around the "toilet" tile you get left at, and they will be eager to eat you so that they can eat your wounds/etc.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby bebopy » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:55 pm

Fantastic, just what I was hoping for, loved the mechanics when I played the demo, but I was just waiting for some of my favorite materials to be added, can't wait to see them. Keep up the great work!
bebopy
Participator

Postby DevS098 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:11 pm

ian66613 wrote:Another suggestion for the developer. And this one may be a little weird too:

There's a chance that at any save / safe area, a special monster girl will appear that, when interacted with (she won't chase you) she will tell you that her body is special. She will ask you if you want to see what it's like within her body, saying yes will have her eat you (or unbirth if you have the ukimi/whatever flower potion on) and when inside, you'll find out that instead of her body's insides hurting you, her insides actually heal you. She will reveal that her body actually feeds on wounds/etc. rather than nutrients. Once you have escaped her body once, you can put one in the town to re-experience it at any time without having to wait for RNG.

May also be possible to have some of these as actual "enemies," where they may have a chance to spawn at/around the "toilet" tile you get left at, and they will be eager to eat you so that they can eat your wounds/etc.

Hmm.. the idea isn't bad, I'll give you that, but it's very unlikely that you'll see any enemy inside the town. They are quite.. too big for it.
Anyway, it's still a good suggestion, I'll see what I can do..

I would also like to get help from a sprite artist if someone is interested. I do have a bit of editing skills but not at the point to be able to create my own stuffs and finding sprites for some types of monster girls I'd like to add has become very hard, if not even impossible if I search for a specific type of girl. I believe that having a sprite artist on my side will help me to speed up some important development phases. If someone is interested, he/she can pm me or contact me at my discord. (in the main post)
DevS098
Participator

Postby sizehunter » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:21 am

DevS098 wrote:
ian66613 wrote:Another suggestion for the developer. And this one may be a little weird too:

Hmm.. the idea isn't bad, I'll give you that, but it's very unlikely that you'll see any enemy inside the town. They are quite.. too big for it.
Anyway, it's still a good suggestion, I'll see what I can do..

I would also like to get help from a sprite artist if someone is interested. I do have a bit of editing skills but not at the point to be able to create my own stuffs and finding sprites for some types of monster girls I'd like to add has become very hard, if not even impossible if I search for a specific type of girl. I believe that having a sprite artist on my side will help me to speed up some important development phases. If someone is interested, he/she can pm me or contact me at my discord. (in the main post)

How this could work at town, is that there's a portal leading to a village of purified monsters, and you could have the safe scenes there.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby meaning4 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:25 am

Are there any plans for sleeping preds and external climbing of said preds? where you have to enter them under your own power, for example: sleeping bunny has you climb to either her face, her breasts, or her vagina to collect item A, item B,or item C to from inside her in said orifice to get past or hide from an awake pred. Also should we consider futanari preds on the table as possible?
meaning4
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevS098 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:15 pm

meaning4 wrote:Are there any plans for sleeping preds and external climbing of said preds? where you have to enter them under your own power, for example: sleeping bunny has you climb to either her face, her breasts, or her vagina to collect item A, item B,or item C to from inside her in said orifice to get past or hide from an awake pred. Also should we consider futanari preds on the table as possible?

Maybe.. but I'll need to think a bit better on how they work, should I add them.
About futanari preds I have no problems adding them in the game. The only thing that is stopping me is that I don't have sprites for them but if I'm lucky enough to find some, I'll add them too sooner or later.
DevS098
Participator

Postby PocketJabari » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:54 pm

I'd love the option to leave the town, not to go to a new level or previous level

but to go visit Myriam's tent and interact with her, and have her unbirth you if you have the Ukimi Essence on, causing her to be unable to resist using you as a toy
PocketJabari
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheFurryFeline » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:00 pm

PocketJabari wrote:I'd love the option to leave the town, not to go to a new level or previous level

but to go visit Myriam's tent and interact with her, and have her unbirth you if you have the Ukimi Essence on, causing her to be unable to resist using you as a toy

Damn, I'd love that, too! o3o

And as I sad before with the Ukimi Essence maker girl, I wonder if it's possible to have an option to go into her house even though there's a warning NOT to. This would lead to..... Well, you probably get the idea. lol.
TheFurryFeline
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:40 pm

small question. in the ESP digestion game over scene, one the ESPer leaves at the end it stays suck on the screen for a few seconds like it seems like it was going to continue, but it doesn't. Was this the intended scene end or was it supposed to continue but just didn't?

(note I have scat scenes on, so I thought I would ask since it seems to be a common problem with games with the scene toggle switch that the wrong one gets shown)
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby meaning4 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:20 pm

Will there be pattern of normal dungeon-type bosses becoming a friendly-ish character in guardian dungeons?
meaning4
Somewhat familiar

Postby Walker » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:10 am

Really loved the new update. I've been playing since the second corrupted boss was added. I find the game to have a nice balance of difficulty- though I would say that with the abundance of healing spells it does get pretty easy for me once I know the map well enough. That being said I can always handicap myself for a greater challenge. I did however find the newest additions to be the most challenging yet, so good on you for consistently upping the difficulty!

A few things. First off, I wanted to inquire whether or not that new neko friend will have an option to be vored by her. She was pretty cute so I was a little disappointed I couldn't get her to eat me. Also, I think the new stomach inside of a stomach mechanics are great. It would be really cool if there could be more of that in later installments. Like if there were giant nagas (not colossal, just very large) that could eat you, and then inside of their stomach you could find other predators who would eat you again. You'd have to escape two stomachs before getting to the overworld. I know this could be quite frustrating to many players- but I would think with the abundance of healing items and armor upgrades it wouldn't be unfeasible without some practice. You could even have the inside-stomach predator's insides be much shorter in length, but do more acidic damage to compensate.

Great work on this game. It's seriously one of my favourites, and I always enjoy going back to the hiding plant girl, bunny girl, and gastril vore scenes as per my tastes. Looking forward to whatever else you decide to add!
P.S. I read the above posts, and futa cock-vore would be insanely awesome, just saying. If I find any good sprites to use I'll be sure to post them here- assuming I have permission from the original creators of course. Though, if you are skilled at editing sprites, I might suggest using Risky's futa sprite from 'Escape From Vore Dungeon 2.' That is, if whoever originally edited it would be okay with that. Then again I'm pretty sure that was an existing sprite in of itself before they gave her a cock so maybe that's fair game..? I'm not entirely sure on the ethics of editing edits.
I take literature commissions! Click the link below to see my gallery, and be sure to tell me what you think~!
https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/CardinalExeroth
Walker
Been posting for a bit

Postby DevS098 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:19 am

CatanthroFreak wrote:
PocketJabari wrote:I'd love the option to leave the town, not to go to a new level or previous level

And as I sad before with the Ukimi Essence maker girl, I wonder if it's possible to have an option to go into her house even though there's a warning NOT to. This would lead to..... Well, you probably get the idea. lol.

Something..else will happen with the Ukimi girl if you enter her home with the Ukimi Essence for sure. The warning is more like a placeholder for now.
And about Myriam, nothing is totally sure yet but you will be able to visit her sooner or later.

The_Prof wrote:small question. in the ESP digestion game over scene, one the ESPer leaves at the end it stays suck on the screen for a few seconds like it seems like it was going to continue, but it doesn't. Was this the intended scene end or was it supposed to continue but just didn't?

(note I have scat scenes on, so I thought I would ask since it seems to be a common problem with games with the scene toggle switch that the wrong one gets shown)

No it's intended. I make it wait a little so you are able to read all the text before the window disappears and it is game over.

CardinalExeroth wrote:Really loved the new update. I've been playing since the second corrupted boss was added. I find the game to have a nice balance of difficulty- though I would say that with the abundance of healing spells it does get pretty easy for me once I know the map well enough. That being said I can always handicap myself for a greater challenge. I did however find the newest additions to be the most challenging yet, so good on you for consistently upping the difficulty!

A few things. First off, I wanted to inquire whether or not that new neko friend will have an option to be vored by her. She was pretty cute so I was a little disappointed I couldn't get her to eat me. Also, I think the new stomach inside of a stomach mechanics are great. It would be really cool if there could be more of that in later installments. Like if there were giant nagas (not colossal, just very large) that could eat you, and then inside of their stomach you could find other predators who would eat you again. You'd have to escape two stomachs before getting to the overworld. I know this could be quite frustrating to many players- but I would think with the abundance of healing items and armor upgrades it wouldn't be unfeasible without some practice. You could even have the inside-stomach predator's insides be much shorter in length, but do more acidic damage to compensate.

Great work on this game. It's seriously one of my favourites, and I always enjoy going back to the hiding plant girl, bunny girl, and gastril vore scenes as per my tastes. Looking forward to whatever else you decide to add!
P.S. I read the above posts, and futa cock-vore would be insanely awesome, just saying. If I find any good sprites to use I'll be sure to post them here- assuming I have permission from the original creators of course. Though, if you are skilled at editing sprites, I might suggest using Risky's futa sprite from 'Escape From Vore Dungeon 2.' That is, if whoever originally edited it would be okay with that. Then again I'm pretty sure that was an existing sprite in of itself before they gave her a cock so maybe that's fair game..? I'm not entirely sure on the ethics of editing edits.

Thank you for the review! Things are slowly getting in motion. Nothing is 100% sure yet since I'm yet in a planning phase but some little steps have been done. Now I'm searching for sprites to add some of the new enemies that I have in mind and to think about..some more surprises. :-D

Stay tuned! :-D
DevS098
Participator

Postby TheFurryFeline » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:40 pm

DevS098 wrote:
CatanthroFreak wrote:

Something..else will happen with the Ukimi girl if you enter her home with the Ukimi Essence for sure. The warning is more like a placeholder for now.
And about Myriam, nothing is totally sure yet but you will be able to visit her sooner or later.

A placeholder, you say? Now you got me excited for what could happen in there, lol. :3 *licks lips in anticipation*
TheFurryFeline
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game