Insides -- v.0.55 9/03/2019 (Important Announcement)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Would you like to:

Poll ended at Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:02 am

get the new update sooner but with some missing scenes
19%
sit down and wait until everything is ready
81%

Total votes : 36

Re: Insides update v.0.501 15/06/2018

Postby ImperialTrom » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:47 pm

this game is great one the best i ever play but those fucking plant .... plz make a item ( boot ) or something i need to farm to get , that allow to skip or avoid to be eat by those dryads !!! and maybe a spell that allow nexie explore the map for 2 or 3 sec ... But for all Good job :D great game !!! ( sorry for my bad english i m french )
ImperialTrom
Been posting for a bit

Postby RC8015 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:19 pm

Hard and frustrating as always, or challenging. Really enjoyed the levels and the pre-boss dungeon thingy. Just the boss fucks me hard. Manage to get 2 buttons and thats it.
Really enjoying the content and new scenes, just spotted one bug: if a....of course mighty minor lamia swallows you and you escape with a potion, then you see the wrong image. It shows the image of the teleport enemies.

Btw, is anyone so generous and might share the save file? Just for when I get too frustrate with the boss ^^;
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sansuki » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:47 pm

Comments like this are always hilarious to witness. This guy obviously cares a lot about the development of the game if hes this involved in making such a long winded comment. Additionally, if you actually lack the skill to complete the game fully to obtain the content you want, well you must really struggle with pc games in general. Devs project here is challangeing yes, but not enough to barricade content. Keep it up devs, cant wait for the next update.

Alright. I'm new, I tried the game because I like vore games, and it's just too fucking hard for me, and I got tired of failing for well over an hour on the early boss- you know, I'd spoil it, but I'm pretty sure literally everyone else in this thread is a Pro Gamer who took her down first try: Corrupted ESP. Closest I got was about ten trips over the course of 40 or so minutes through various preds in one "life" trying to find the last button that must be hidden somewhere.

Here's what you'd like to read: I, sansuki, am a worthless, piece of shit moron casual who doesn't deserve to play the game, because I probably am so goddamn dumb and bad at games I try to headbutt a mouse to move my cursor. I grovel at thy feet, o lord, and beg forgiveness for providing my feedback that there are gamers who are worse than thee who quite enjoy what their limited game-playing abilities have allowed them to see, but have gotten so goddamn sick of one barrier level that they just can't muster the will to continue.

I have nothing against the dev, if they want to make a really hard game, that's fine. Don't talk down to people who aren't as good at video games as you who like the same fetish stuff that you do. Please.
sansuki
---

Postby ian66613 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:59 pm

Finally beat the final boss of 0.5 / 0.501, so here's a save file for those of you who want to skip it, there are no cut-scenes after the boss level:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dplc0ydrd ... 02.rvdata2

In addition, I've re-instated all of my maxed out items, so everything's back at 99x. Also upgraded to Heavy Armor. (Can't find the stuff to make the luck potion nor the Dexu armor (Chewed something.))
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Shadowlyger » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:29 pm

Luck potion ingredients are found in specific locations in the previous three areas, with no star marking where they are. The third one, in Ichigu's Stomach, I have no idea where to find (Editor shows it in an unreachable location). Brings up the question of what the luck stat even does...

Chewed Moku is found exclusively in Predator Fairy stomachs.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:20 pm

Another area suggestion:

Pasture / Fields
Since we already had a forest, a swamp, and the insides of a giantess, this would be a bit "calmer" sort of. In it would be patches of tall grass, where the player cannot see their own character when going through them. The primary enemy in this area would be the cow girl, more than two stomachs, long digestion, etc. It would have alraune too, since no field is complete without a few flowers here and there. Unlike other areas, the only bits that would cause you to move around, since it's a big open field, unlike a maze-like forest or swamp, would be ledges, and field stones (large boulders that dot fields.) As well as a tree here and there. Cow girls would come in groups of 2-3 rather than just one at a spawn. The area would be filled with more predators than normal.

In addition, it could have centaurs that can sprint indefinitely in one direction, but have to stop/slow down to change directions.
ian66613
---

Postby sizehunter » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:17 pm

ian66613 wrote:Another area suggestion:

Pasture / Fields
Since we already had a forest, a swamp, and the insides of a giantess, this would be a bit "calmer" sort of. In it would be patches of tall grass, where the player cannot see their own character when going through them. The primary enemy in this area would be the cow girl, more than two stomachs, long digestion, etc. It would have alraune too, since no field is complete without a few flowers here and there. Unlike other areas, the only bits that would cause you to move around, since it's a big open field, unlike a maze-like forest or swamp, would be ledges, and field stones (large boulders that dot fields.) As well as a tree here and there. Cow girls would come in groups of 2-3 rather than just one at a spawn. The area would be filled with more predators than normal.

In addition, it could have centaurs that can sprint indefinitely in one direction, but have to stop/slow down to change directions.

For the cow girls, perhaps make it so that they're not hostile. They'll eat you along with the grass if they walk into you, but won't chase you. How's that?
sizehunter
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:07 pm

sizehunter wrote:For the cow girls, perhaps make it so that they're not hostile. They'll eat you along with the grass if they walk into you, but won't chase you. How's that?

Dev I think doesn't like the idea since it feels like the areas are too open (which is why I edited this to say there would be more preds than normal.) But this could work to help balance there being more than 1 cow girl per spawn.
ian66613
---

Postby dingaling » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:25 am

i'm not a fan of difficulty settings in games myself but the idea popped in my head. You could make an easy mode where your field of vision is increased by 1 tile all around.

The corrupted esp boss was definitely the hardest for me. i don't think anyone beat that first try (took me 4 hours on the lag machine). the fight seems too long to be running around with heavy rng elements where you can just end up in too many situations where you're caught between a rock and a hard place. Its atleast easy enough to stack up infinite healing items to cheese through bosses if need be.
dingaling
New to the forum

Postby silvastar123 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:19 am

Anyone able to figure out the scene where the ESP shrinks the pred fairy?
Seen images for it in the files but can't figure it out all
silvastar123
New to the forum

Postby Shadowlyger » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:52 am

silvastar123 wrote:Anyone able to figure out the scene where the ESP shrinks the pred fairy?
Seen images for it in the files but can't figure it out all

I believe that's an alraune game over. One of several possibilities.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DevS098 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:29 am

sansuki wrote:
Comments like this are always hilarious to witness. This guy obviously cares a lot about the development of the game if hes this involved in making such a long winded comment. Additionally, if you actually lack the skill to complete the game fully to obtain the content you want, well you must really struggle with pc games in general. Devs project here is challangeing yes, but not enough to barricade content. Keep it up devs, cant wait for the next update.

Alright. I'm new, I tried the game because I like vore games, and it's just too fucking hard for me, and I got tired of failing for well over an hour on the early boss- you know, I'd spoil it, but I'm pretty sure literally everyone else in this thread is a Pro Gamer who took her down first try: Corrupted ESP. Closest I got was about ten trips over the course of 40 or so minutes through various preds in one "life" trying to find the last button that must be hidden somewhere.

Here's what you'd like to read: I, sansuki, am a worthless, piece of shit moron casual who doesn't deserve to play the game, because I probably am so goddamn dumb and bad at games I try to headbutt a mouse to move my cursor. I grovel at thy feet, o lord, and beg forgiveness for providing my feedback that there are gamers who are worse than thee who quite enjoy what their limited game-playing abilities have allowed them to see, but have gotten so goddamn sick of one barrier level that they just can't muster the will to continue.

I have nothing against the dev, if they want to make a really hard game, that's fine. Don't talk down to people who aren't as good at video games as you who like the same fetish stuff that you do. Please.

I believe he didn't mean to offend you or any other player in general. That was a reply to one guy that made a very aggressive and ranting post back then.
DevS098
Participator

Postby RC8015 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:45 pm

ian66613 wrote:Finally beat the final boss of 0.5 / 0.501, so here's a save file for those of you who want to skip it, there are no cut-scenes after the boss level:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dplc0ydrd ... 02.rvdata2

In addition, I've re-instated all of my maxed out items, so everything's back at 99x. Also upgraded to Heavy Armor. (Can't find the stuff to make the luck potion nor the Dexu armor (Chewed something.))

Thnak you, highly appreciated! Just failed the boss over and over again, so I don't feel so cheap skipping that one :D
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Insides update v.0.502 22/06/2018

Postby DevS098 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:57 am

New small update to fix encountered bugs.
Thank you all for the reports! :-D
DevS098
Participator

Postby DejiruHerald » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:18 am

I just managed to beat the second boss and enter the third dungeon. That level was tricky, for pretty evident reasons, but it was so damn fun, I can't even be mad. Great experience all around! :-D
DejiruHerald
New to the forum

Postby Orosaki » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:50 am

dingaling wrote:i'm not a fan of difficulty settings in games myself but the idea popped in my head. You could make an easy mode where your field of vision is increased by 1 tile all around.

The corrupted esp boss was definitely the hardest for me. i don't think anyone beat that first try (took me 4 hours on the lag machine). the fight seems too long to be running around with heavy rng elements where you can just end up in too many situations where you're caught between a rock and a hard place. Its atleast easy enough to stack up infinite healing items to cheese through bosses if need be.

i beat it first try but it was a close call. The biggest issue for me when fighting her was finding all the switches while trying not to get eaten. Let's just say the length of it got me kind of bored. The reason why i nearly lost was because it was taking so long to get all the switches.

I mean the esp boss wasn't that hard just really tedious which was why it got boring for me. I also didn't have too many healing items. In games i rely more heavily on magic than items. Even if it recommends the use of items.
If anyone tells me i fell from heaven, i'll tell them i scraped my knee crawling out of hell.
And if anyone asks I'm clearly the devil.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FDBH » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:32 pm

I want to know how to clear the last boss.

I already crash the crystal but the stage didn't end.

How to I clear the boss stage of swamp?
FDBH
New to the forum

Postby Shadowlyger » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:41 pm

FDBH wrote:I want to know how to clear the last boss.

I already crash the crystal but the stage didn't end.

How to I clear the boss stage of swamp?

Head to the top right corner.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Someone92 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:15 pm

This game is so frustrating.
I can understand why the guy a few pages ago was ranting so much...
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FutureBellyAche » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:41 am

It's really just the field of view. It's too tiny and you end up running into things. It's less difficulty and more just borderline unfair. Especially if you play this game on a laggy laptop or something, it's nearly impossible.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game