Insides -- v.0.55 9/03/2019 (Important Announcement)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Would you like to:

Poll ended at Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:02 am

get the new update sooner but with some missing scenes
19%
sit down and wait until everything is ready
81%

Total votes : 36

Re: Insides v.0.2 is out! 11/08/2017

Postby DevS098 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:55 am

I'm not completely sure yet but I should be able to release a new update by the end of the month or by the first week of september.
And forgive me if the new contents in updates are quite short but, as you all can guess, puzzles and dialogues take quite the time to be fully developed and tested.
If possible, I would like the help of a writer, at least to handle dialogues a bit faster; pm me if you are interested.

If you have any questions/comments/suggestions,feel free to post them here. :-D
DevS098
Participator

Re: Insides v.0.2 is out! 11/08/2017

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:07 pm

So, my biggest issue is the inability to save between maps. So when you loose you loose all progress since the last save, which can be quite a lot if you are deep in a later level. I got through the turorial, past the first map, then died to a slime, and just closed the game, too frustrated to continue.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Re: Insides update v.0.21 4/09/2017

Postby DevS098 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:53 am

Update 0.21 is now available from the main post.
Death scenes texts are from my new member of the project: StrawberrySol
Find more about him here -> http://www.furaffinity.net/user/strawberrysol/
DevS098
Participator

Postby sizehunter » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:05 pm

Any hints on what will appear in the next update?
sizehunter
Participator

Postby komaru » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:54 pm

Just had a chance to play through most of the update!

First, Strawberrysol did a fantastic job on the game over scenes!

Overall, I had a lot of fun with this, and can't wait to see more. I did have a suggestion and a couple of possible bugs though. Starting with the bugs, I noticed that despite the dialogue, I can still use Nexie's healing during the Sealing Crystal level. The second seems to occur if you get hit by the "stomach churn" knockback at the same instant you go through the exit, which caused me to be knocked into the intestine walls and be unable to escape. I wasn't able to duplicate this easily by waiting on the exit for a churn and then clicking, so it may have just been a one-time thing, but I thought it worth mentioning all the same.

For a suggestion, it would be nice to be able to see a bird's eye view of the puzzles to pre-plan your route, even if it was only once at the start of the puzzle (i.e. rather than just quickly scrolling across the level, you would be able to move around it at your own pace, figure out a path, and then start the puzzle, but not be able to get back into that bird's eye view after the start.) As it is, I find I usually just blindly run through paths to map it out, not caring if I get eaten/die, then reload my save once I know the layout. Not sure if a feature like this is possible to make in RPGMaker, or if it goes against your vision of how the game would play out (i.e. later levels making people like me think carefully before rushing blindly ahead, as it may be a while since my last save.), but I thought I'd mention it all the same.

Looking forward to 1.3!~
komaru
???

Postby DevS098 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:01 pm

komaru wrote:Just had a chance to play through most of the update!

First, Strawberrysol did a fantastic job on the game over scenes!

Overall, I had a lot of fun with this, and can't wait to see more. I did have a suggestion and a couple of possible bugs though. Starting with the bugs, I noticed that despite the dialogue, I can still use Nexie's healing during the Sealing Crystal level. The second seems to occur if you get hit by the "stomach churn" knockback at the same instant you go through the exit, which caused me to be knocked into the intestine walls and be unable to escape. I wasn't able to duplicate this easily by waiting on the exit for a churn and then clicking, so it may have just been a one-time thing, but I thought it worth mentioning all the same.

For a suggestion, it would be nice to be able to see a bird's eye view of the puzzles to pre-plan your route, even if it was only once at the start of the puzzle (i.e. rather than just quickly scrolling across the level, you would be able to move around it at your own pace, figure out a path, and then start the puzzle, but not be able to get back into that bird's eye view after the start.) As it is, I find I usually just blindly run through paths to map it out, not caring if I get eaten/die, then reload my save once I know the layout. Not sure if a feature like this is possible to make in RPGMaker, or if it goes against your vision of how the game would play out (i.e. later levels making people like me think carefully before rushing blindly ahead, as it may be a while since my last save.), but I thought I'd mention it all the same.

Looking forward to 1.3!~

The crystal aura seals Nexie skills but it's area of effect isn't as wide as the whole map. If you notice, Nexie says "too close" to it. And a full level without a healing skills would have been pretty tough. About the stomach churn bug, I'll try to fix that in the next update, thanks for the report.

sizehunter wrote:Any hints on what will appear in the next update?

I can say that I'm working on a lot of things right now. Except the fact that you'll finally see the village Nexie was talking about, I won't spoil anything else for now.
Stay tuned! :-D
DevS098
Participator

Postby sizehunter » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:07 pm

DevS098 wrote:
sizehunter wrote:Any hints on what will appear in the next update?

I can say that I'm working on a lot of things right now. Except the fact that you'll finally see the village Nexie was talking about, I won't spoil anything else for now.
Stay tuned! :-D

Ooo... I have an idea... The village could allow you to visit any area you've unlocked... Perhaps there could even be a place there that you could practice the various captures done by preds safely, so long as you've encountered them. If you think you can do it that is.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby DetonaTuto » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:23 pm

Hey dev remember me? how is it going? i saw the update but i havent played it yet because i decided to wait until you introduce UB to the game (because i LOVE UB :D :D ). anyway based on the other comments i can see that you are doing a good job so far, so keep it up ok? BTW do you have any explectation on when is the UB update going to show up?
DetonaTuto
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:05 pm

Btw, I couldn't complete the second training because there's a fairy camping the end of the training:

Edit: I eventually got past it after a dozen or so tries. Now I'm having trouble where the second forest area sends you back to the start of the second forest area, regardless if a bunny eats me near a farther ahead poop hole or not. You really need to take care of that inconsistency. Other than those things, this game is really solid. I love endo like this, like with mashiro's exploration log/record. I really hope you add breast vore and unbirth in the future too. As a suggestion, I'd like an option to start from the current level (IE: Forest Level 4) if you get eaten by a slime, in the options menu.

INCOMING WALL OF TEXT FOR SUGGESTIONS

Some enemy types I'd suggest are below. Anything that requires you to escape a secondary dungeon, you should introduce it similar to your current levels, but with text like "SPECIAL: Escape the Hive."

Succubus
Soul vore of course. This would cause you to have to restart from the previous save (and unlike the slime option, there would be no way to turn it off. They're just that powerful to break the fourth wall.) They would have various colors to signify what kind of vore they do. IE: Purple hair for tail, blonde for breast, crimson for oral, blue for unbirth, that kind of thing. Unlike the slimes however, instead of simply giving a game over, I'd like it so you get to stay on the screen until the player decides to use the interact button or menu button, then they would be presented with an option to stay here on this screen or load a save. They're slow to move, as they want to be as seductive as possible when they approach.

Pink Slime
Breast Vore / Hugging. They would act similar to blue slimes, but you get an actual internal bit like other enemies, only you cannot progress, and doomed to stay until you run out of HP. Could have you be pushed around as if the slime girl malaxes her breasts, etc. Have interaction points to speed up the process or instantly be absorbed. This slime would be extremely huggy and say love-based things.

Cow Girl
Breast Vore/Multi-Stomach Oral. They would push you to the deepest part of their breast, and have you try to get all the way back out through veins of milky goodness. Certain dead-ends will take you back deeper, and some fleshy walls may suck you in at random and pop you back out. Larger areas will have some sort of whirlpool like area (with holes or whirlpools) where if you get sucked in, you get sent all the way back to the back and have to restart your escape. Multi-Stomach could have dead-ends / holes here and there that send you back to the first stomach you landed in between stomachs, or in second and further stomach.

Spider Girl
Delayed Vore / Vampirism. This girl would web you up, take you back to her nest, then you have to try and escape from it before she decides to suck you dry. You won't be able to use dash in some spots due to stickiness. If she gets a hold of you, she'll start sucking out your HP, and you'll have to do a mini-game of sorts, like pressing the confirm button fast.

Kitsune/Fox Girl
Oral / ????. This girl would play tricks on you, becoming slightly transparent (slow movement while transparent) to throw you off. There's a percentage that she might keep you and roam around the map rather than eating you. If this happens, after a certain amount of time passes, she'll consider eating you, or ask you what you think of her. If you respond positively to what you think of her, she might keep you longer, and may find her way back to her home. You'd have to escape this place on your own terms, various interactions with objects around her home could get various vore types with her. Leaving will require you to be sly, you'd have to interact with the exit when she's not looking, or shrink even further to get out through a crack.

Alraune
Oral / Breast / Unbirth / Stem. Various color alraune could pertain to different types. (Or their size too.) Stem vore would be them forcing you further down under their body, deep into the nectar, and having you dissolve far underneath, you'd have to do an escape mini-game of sorts, where you're stuck in a long hallway, with nectar creeping up behind you. Breast would be a multi-predator situation, inside could be pollen girls, which would drag you to the farthest reaches of her breast, forcing you to start again. The breast would have dead ends that would consume you and send you back, or if a dead-end is filled with goopy pollen, it would consume you like a slime girl. Since alraune cannot move, escaping the alraune places you near her. The only way an alraune would be able to catch you is if you were to be overcome by her scents / vines.

Bee Girl
Breast/Unbirth. Can take you in and maybe back to the hive's deepest portions, where you will be required to escape. Being caught too many timescan be a game over regardless of HP. (Have a "Caught" counter of sorts.) Bees move fast, and their hive has sticky bits. You can hide in certain places to avoid them as a balance for their speed. (IE: inside logs, bushes, honeycombs, etc.) Beware though, if you stay too long in a honeycomb, you might get sealed in and turned into DELICOUS honey.

Lamia
Breast/Unbirth/Oral. Can be fast, slow, depends on how they feel. They can travel over shallow water. Will have the LARGEST/LONGEST (besides final boss/whatever else) escape if eaten orally.

Witch Girl (Her own section/level.)
Innocent witch living in the middle of no where. Unaware scenes abound, but if she spots you, you can be certain she'll likely experiment on you, make you into potions, etc. Various vore types.

Angel Girl
Soul/Breast/Unbirth/etc. Similar to the succubus, a beautiful bosomy angel seems to have wandered into the world. Her internals are not threatening, but she will eat / etc. you regardless just for fun. Some internal walls can be interacted with to get stuck inside them until you interact again to get out. Going into her womb may trap you within for an undisclosed amount of time. (Make a "times trapped in womb counter" for her, and the more you get stuck in there, the longer the exit/entrance of her womb stays closed before you can escape.) You don't start in her womb, but rather right at its entrance, so she gives a choice whether or not you want to go deeper. If she decides that you are too into being eaten by her, she could decide to remove your soul and just keep it within her body, forcing you to walk her internals for all eternity, and keeping you safe... forever.

Harpy
Similar to bee girls above, they will be able to traverse all map tiles, due to being able to fly. You will be required to hide in bushes, logs, etc. to make sure you avoid them. If they get a hold of you, they may take you to their nest, where you'll have to escape from once you escape her body.

-- Dungeon / Area Suggestions --

Matriarchy
This whole area would be a multi-leveled town basically, with many options to go into buildings and get various scenes. A below suggestion to have the young boy kidnapped could also take place here. A matriarchy is a kingdom where females hold the power, and are ruled by a queen, rather than a king. (IE: Guards are female, etc.) Possible to have this as an elven city as well.

Leviathan Mermaid
An internal fleshy dungeon where you get accidentally consumed by a giantess mermaid (even for this world's standards.) You have to find a way out. Various mermaids could be found in here, as well as random enemies like cat girls, bunny girls, slime girls, succubi, etc. could all be here. Possible to use this dungeon to cross an ocean, etc. Or, see below for an alternative ocean method.

All-Female Pirate Ship
There's an all-female pirate group in Final Fantasy XIV called the "Sanguine Sirens." They look down on men, so you being a boy, it's only natural you want to sneak aboard a pirate ship full of sexy, horny, buxom women who would use you as a toy in a matter of moments, right? Could be used to cross the ocean (and back, could be revisted multiple times.)

I'd like to take this time to suggest special "Hard Mode" variants of maps. For instance, you could make a map where you have to escape a "Matron" version and her daughters. The matron version would be bigger than the rest, and would have a much, much longer/larger escape internal portion (and more likely to breast/unbirth you.) I'd also like to recommend being able to replay certain levels of the tutorial, such as the fairy clones, only this time, she might say something like, "Oh, you really like me that much~? Well, let's up the stakes a bit then shall we?" Might give you unbirthing and breast vore-ing clones in the mix as a result. (To exit, you use the starting portal or finish the level.) An extra save crystal colored differently would give you access to these "Hard Mode" and new tutorial areas.

Oh and, you should have it so it you get caught by the fairy clones a certain amount of times, or stay within the clone's body for a certain amount of time, she will comment on it. Staying longer or getting caught more after this may have... undesired results.

Also I'd like to suggest an option to enable "Forever" scenes, like with the corrupt neko, you could have it so you take control of the fairy girl, and have to explore the corrupt neko over... and over... and over... and over... until the player decides to quit to title / etc. You should also consider sections where the hero has been kidnapped (by a very loving, caring woman for instance), and we control the fairy through certain sections.

I WOULD PAY, to see this game completed. It is so well done.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby DevS098 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:22 pm

DetonaTuto wrote:Hey dev remember me? how is it going? i saw the update but i havent played it yet because i decided to wait until you introduce UB to the game (because i LOVE UB :D :D ). anyway based on the other comments i can see that you are doing a good job so far, so keep it up ok? BTW do you have any explectation on when is the UB update going to show up?

I cannot say a definitive date yet because I don't know how much time I need (and that I have) to complete what I'm working on.. but I can tell that Ub will be introduced quite soon and I hope that you all will enjoy it! :-D

ian66613 wrote:INCOMING WALL OF TEXT FOR SUGGESTIONS

Some enemy types I'd suggest are below. Anything that requires you to escape a secondary dungeon, you should introduce it similar to your current levels, but with text like "SPECIAL: Escape the Hive."

Succubus
Soul vore of course. This would cause you to have to restart from the previous save (and unlike the slime option, there would be no way to turn it off. They're just that powerful to break the fourth wall.) They would have various colors to signify what kind of vore they do. IE: Purple hair for tail, blonde for breast, crimson for oral, blue for unbirth, that kind of thing. Unlike the slimes however, instead of simply giving a game over, I'd like it so you get to stay on the screen until the player decides to use the interact button or menu button, then they would be presented with an option to stay here on this screen or load a save. They're slow to move, as they want to be as seductive as possible when they approach.

Pink Slime
Breast Vore / Hugging. They would act similar to blue slimes, but you get an actual internal bit like other enemies, only you cannot progress, and doomed to stay until you run out of HP. Could have you be pushed around as if the slime girl malaxes her breasts, etc. Have interaction points to speed up the process or instantly be absorbed. This slime would be extremely huggy and say love-based things.

Cow Girl
Breast Vore/Multi-Stomach Oral. They would push you to the deepest part of their breast, and have you try to get all the way back out through veins of milky goodness. Certain dead-ends will take you back deeper, and some fleshy walls may suck you in at random and pop you back out. Larger areas will have some sort of whirlpool like area (with holes or whirlpools) where if you get sucked in, you get sent all the way back to the back and have to restart your escape. Multi-Stomach could have dead-ends / holes here and there that send you back to the first stomach you landed in between stomachs, or in second and further stomach.

Spider Girl
Delayed Vore / Vampirism. This girl would web you up, take you back to her nest, then you have to try and escape from it before she decides to suck you dry. You won't be able to use dash in some spots due to stickiness. If she gets a hold of you, she'll start sucking out your HP, and you'll have to do a mini-game of sorts, like pressing the confirm button fast.

Kitsune/Fox Girl
Oral / ????. This girl would play tricks on you, becoming slightly transparent (slow movement while transparent) to throw you off. There's a percentage that she might keep you and roam around the map rather than eating you. If this happens, after a certain amount of time passes, she'll consider eating you, or ask you what you think of her. If you respond positively to what you think of her, she might keep you longer, and may find her way back to her home. You'd have to escape this place on your own terms, various interactions with objects around her home could get various vore types with her. Leaving will require you to be sly, you'd have to interact with the exit when she's not looking, or shrink even further to get out through a crack.

Alraune
Oral / Breast / Unbirth / Stem. Various color alraune could pertain to different types. (Or their size too.) Stem vore would be them forcing you further down under their body, deep into the nectar, and having you dissolve far underneath, you'd have to do an escape mini-game of sorts, where you're stuck in a long hallway, with nectar creeping up behind you. Breast would be a multi-predator situation, inside could be pollen girls, which would drag you to the farthest reaches of her breast, forcing you to start again. The breast would have dead ends that would consume you and send you back, or if a dead-end is filled with goopy pollen, it would consume you like a slime girl. Since alraune cannot move, escaping the alraune places you near her. The only way an alraune would be able to catch you is if you were to be overcome by her scents / vines.

Bee Girl
Breast/Unbirth. Can take you in and maybe back to the hive's deepest portions, where you will be required to escape. Being caught too many timescan be a game over regardless of HP. (Have a "Caught" counter of sorts.) Bees move fast, and their hive has sticky bits. You can hide in certain places to avoid them as a balance for their speed. (IE: inside logs, bushes, honeycombs, etc.) Beware though, if you stay too long in a honeycomb, you might get sealed in and turned into DELICOUS honey.

Lamia
Breast/Unbirth/Oral. Can be fast, slow, depends on how they feel. They can travel over shallow water. Will have the LARGEST/LONGEST (besides final boss/whatever else) escape if eaten orally.

Witch Girl (Her own section/level.)
Innocent witch living in the middle of no where. Unaware scenes abound, but if she spots you, you can be certain she'll likely experiment on you, make you into potions, etc. Various vore types.

Angel Girl
Soul/Breast/Unbirth/etc. Similar to the succubus, a beautiful bosomy angel seems to have wandered into the world. Her internals are not threatening, but she will eat / etc. you regardless just for fun. Some internal walls can be interacted with to get stuck inside them until you interact again to get out. Going into her womb may trap you within for an undisclosed amount of time. (Make a "times trapped in womb counter" for her, and the more you get stuck in there, the longer the exit/entrance of her womb stays closed before you can escape.) You don't start in her womb, but rather right at its entrance, so she gives a choice whether or not you want to go deeper. If she decides that you are too into being eaten by her, she could decide to remove your soul and just keep it within her body, forcing you to walk her internals for all eternity, and keeping you safe... forever.

Harpy
Similar to bee girls above, they will be able to traverse all map tiles, due to being able to fly. You will be required to hide in bushes, logs, etc. to make sure you avoid them. If they get a hold of you, they may take you to their nest, where you'll have to escape from once you escape her body.

-- Dungeon / Area Suggestions --

Matriarchy
This whole area would be a multi-leveled town basically, with many options to go into buildings and get various scenes. A below suggestion to have the young boy kidnapped could also take place here. A matriarchy is a kingdom where females hold the power, and are ruled by a queen, rather than a king. (IE: Guards are female, etc.) Possible to have this as an elven city as well.

Leviathan Mermaid
An internal fleshy dungeon where you get accidentally consumed by a giantess mermaid (even for this world's standards.) You have to find a way out. Various mermaids could be found in here, as well as random enemies like cat girls, bunny girls, slime girls, succubi, etc. could all be here. Possible to use this dungeon to cross an ocean, etc. Or, see below for an alternative ocean method.

All-Female Pirate Ship
There's an all-female pirate group in Final Fantasy XIV called the "Sanguine Sirens." They look down on men, so you being a boy, it's only natural you want to sneak aboard a pirate ship full of sexy, horny, buxom women who would use you as a toy in a matter of moments, right? Could be used to cross the ocean (and back, could be revisted multiple times.)

I'd like to take this time to suggest special "Hard Mode" variants of maps. For instance, you could make a map where you have to escape a "Matron" version and her daughters. The matron version would be bigger than the rest, and would have a much, much longer/larger escape internal portion (and more likely to breast/unbirth you.) I'd also like to recommend being able to replay certain levels of the tutorial, such as the fairy clones, only this time, she might say something like, "Oh, you really like me that much~? Well, let's up the stakes a bit then shall we?" Might give you unbirthing and breast vore-ing clones in the mix as a result. (To exit, you use the starting portal or finish the level.) An extra save crystal colored differently would give you access to these "Hard Mode" and new tutorial areas.

Oh and, you should have it so it you get caught by the fairy clones a certain amount of times, or stay within the clone's body for a certain amount of time, she will comment on it. Staying longer or getting caught more after this may have... undesired results.

Also I'd like to suggest an option to enable "Forever" scenes, like with the corrupt neko, you could have it so you take control of the fairy girl, and have to explore the corrupt neko over... and over... and over... and over... until the player decides to quit to title / etc. You should also consider sections where the hero has been kidnapped (by a very loving, caring woman for instance), and we control the fairy through certain sections.

I WOULD PAY, to see this game completed. It is so well done.

You really have my gratitude, these ideas are very good, I don't know if I will be able to do some of them but you can bet that I'll try! :-D
DevS098
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:19 pm

By the way, for the "The only way an alraune would be able to catch you is if you were to be overcome by her scents / vines." for alraune, you can have a second bar near your dash meter (or on the right side of the screen vertically where it would show how seduced you are by her scent.) It slowly goes up when you walk around her, (and drains if you stay still, but not on any tiles next to her, or dash. Once full, the screen would go fully pink/purple, and you'd black out, and she'd consume you.)

You don't have to implement any of these, hence why they're suggestions ;P Take your time, don't rush things, don't give release dates until you know you're going to add a feature worthy of a new patch/version number.
ian66613
---

Postby WoodenDuck » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:24 pm

I just wanted to drop in and say I was really impressed by this game. Very nice job! Thank you for sharing this with the community.
WoodenDuck
Somewhat familiar

Postby sizehunter » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:18 pm

Hey Dev, you know that bribing the preds idea I thought of earlier... Perhaps if a village is made as a hub, you could trade in stuff like carrot tips and fish bones for the items that those preds like. Mashiro's exploration record had a crafting system, and if you ask around, you may be able to disguise it as a trading process instead.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby DevS098 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:50 am

I don't have a definitive date for an update yet but I'm doing good progresses with it.
For now, enjoy this little teaser:
Pic28.PNG

Stay tuned for more! :-D
DevS098
Participator

Postby sizehunter » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:14 pm

DevS098 wrote:I don't have a definitive date for an update yet but I'm doing good progresses with it.
Pic28.PNG

That looks like it'll lead to a vore scene, or build up to one.
Edit: On a side note, the bribery items we've talked about once or twice. Perhaps there could be an extremely rare chance of them spawning inside a pred's stomach, so that you won't have to 'craft' them in the village if you're really lucky. You know how you have items as a sparkle? There's another item sprite, a white glowy ring, which could be used to alert the player to the rare loot. Though the chance would have to be 5% at most, as it's logical to assume that unlike people, the rest of the food is usually chewed.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:55 am

sizehunter wrote:
DevS098 wrote:I don't have a definitive date for an update yet but I'm doing good progresses with it.
Pic28.PNG

That looks like it'll lead to a vore scene, or build up to one.
Edit: On a side note, the bribery items we've talked about once or twice. Perhaps there could be an extremely rare chance of them spawning inside a pred's stomach, so that you won't have to 'craft' them in the village if you're really lucky. You know how you have items as a sparkle? There's another item sprite, a white glowy ring, which could be used to alert the player to the rare loot. Though the chance would have to be 5% at most, as it's logical to assume that unlike people, the rest of the food is usually chewed.

The current way the developer is doing the game, is that every single enemy on screen links to the same internals for their specific type. In addition, they didn't make it so that items you pick up despawn or are spawned at random in different areas. (IE: If you see an item in a specific place, that item will be there again in the same exact place the next time you go in the stomach.) They do know however to stop an event from coming up again every time you enter an area (IE: with the setting for skipping the fairy internals in the tutorials, and when the fairy explains stuff in the clone stomach.) So it wouldn't be too hard for them to do what you suggest.
ian66613
---

Postby Nouvi » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:15 pm

ian66613 wrote:The current way the developer is doing the game, is that every single enemy on screen links to the same internals for their specific type. In addition, they didn't make it so that items you pick up despawn or are spawned at random in different areas. (IE: If you see an item in a specific place, that item will be there again in the same exact place the next time you go in the stomach.) They do know however to stop an event from coming up again every time you enter an area (IE: with the setting for skipping the fairy internals in the tutorials, and when the fairy explains stuff in the clone stomach.) So it wouldn't be too hard for them to do what you suggest.

Actually, would it not be somewhat simple to make a chance roll that on success triggers a common event to place an item? And a corresponding event to clear the item if it is not picked up before leaving...
I've seen events in a couple games that would simulate something like that for on-map semi-random item drops... Placement could be pretty random too with another chance roll to choose the placement spot.
This way it wouldn't really matter if every enemy sent you to the same belly map.

(Though apologies if that was totally stupid and/or impossible. I have only briely dug into some games and have no actual experience creating in rm myself)
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Tavore » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:10 pm

Great game, seriously. I was almost getting bored of the typical vore game formula of "rpg where if you lose in a battle you get eaten and then game over". What you did here makes the whole thing feel totally different, what with the way you have to traverse the digestive system of the creature that ate you and all. Its really cool. I think making it so if you die in the stomach you get one reaction from the predator (like a belch or something), and then if you die in the intestines you get a different reaction from the predator (like a fart or something) would make it a little more immersive.

I cannot wait until the next update, i'm really curious to see what you do with the items you pick up in predators stomachs. Incorporating that into the games quest system or its economy would be pretty cool.

Keep it up, ill be monitoring the hell out of this thread
Tavore
Been posting for a bit

Postby DevS098 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:20 pm

Tavore wrote:Great game, seriously. I was almost getting bored of the typical vore game formula of "rpg where if you lose in a battle you get eaten and then game over". What you did here makes the whole thing feel totally different, what with the way you have to traverse the digestive system of the creature that ate you and all. Its really cool. I think making it so if you die in the stomach you get one reaction from the predator (like a belch or something), and then if you die in the intestines you get a different reaction from the predator (like a fart or something) would make it a little more immersive.

I cannot wait until the next update, i'm really curious to see what you do with the items you pick up in predators stomachs. Incorporating that into the games quest system or its economy would be pretty cool.

Keep it up, ill be monitoring the hell out of this thread

Thank you! I really appreciate everyone support and suggestions/ideas! :-D
As a progress report: Things are going a bit slowly lately but a lot of new content has been done and playtested since the last version. Only few things are left to do and when they will be done (I hope quite soon) a new update will be released!

As a reminder: Save files from 0.2 and below aren't compatible with the 0.21 version due to new script that have been added since that. I'll try to avoid to create incompatible updates in the future but considering I don't have everything planned for the future of the game, it might happen again. I hope you will forgive me ^_^'

Stay tuned, a lot more is coming from this update, trust me! :-D
DevS098
Participator

Re: Insides update v.0.3 12/10/2017

Postby DevS098 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:06 pm

The update 0.3 is out!
Get more info on the main post

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/tmg2u3kqr ... s+v0.3.zip

Want to help make this game even better? Pm me on this site or contact me at my discord, DevS098#2352
DevS098
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game