Insides -- v.0.55 9/03/2019 (Important Announcement)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Would you like to:

Poll ended at Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:02 am

get the new update sooner but with some missing scenes
19%
sit down and wait until everything is ready
81%

Total votes : 36

Re: Insides -- Animation Update -- v.0.55 9/03/2019

Postby Oceansire » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:38 am

Imagine making three posts back to back to say the exact same thing that's been said throughout the entire thread. Good work.

Despite the monotony, it's still a decent game and worth playing if you have the patience for it. If you don't, odds are you aren't one of the folks the game was aimed at pleasing.
Oceansire
Been posting for a bit

Postby gign3208 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:56 am

too hard, can you somehow simplify the life of such a noob like me?
gign3208
New to the forum

Postby DarkAzuna » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:56 am

First thing's first. I love this game. I feel you have done a great job thus far. There are a few "Tweaks" I see being needed though, like neko's leaping and freezing my character, yet im not where they pounced. Or the clipping issues I had with a certain movable object in the third dungeon. But I'm certain those will come with bug fixes. Really enjoying the game.
I once had a neon sign on my profile that said "Lurker". But I had to remove it cause it was inaccurate, I have been social at least once.
DarkAzuna
New to the forum

Location: Gensokyo, Just south of the road of regrets. Look for the house with the blue&pink roof.

Postby Runman292 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:01 pm

As some others have said, the difficulty on this game is way too high. I can't even get past the first level after the tutorial (I spent several weeks trying until I threw in the towel). I love the bunny girl vore scene, but I really want to see the other vore scenes.
Runman292
Somewhat familiar

Postby Invictus314159 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:08 am

For those struggling with the game, I might be able to make a quick level-by-level guide on how to beat it. It's definitely a tough game, however every level can be consistently beaten with some planning and precise movement. Would anyone be interested in that?
Invictus314159
Been posting for a bit

Postby Calvitonks » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:18 am

Yes I do.
Calvitonks
Been posting for a bit

Postby Birichino » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:50 pm

The core stuff is all great, but I have to agree that the difficulty is a bit much. Or, rather, too much progress is lost at a time.
I'm only in the forest, but I wish I could save at each stage and skip predators (specifically the catgirls) for a flat amount of HP. Part 3 is easy, but Part 4 is too much of a grind to feel worth it.

Something like a breakaway mechanic would also help a lot. Like, say you can escape a creature (even a Slime) in any direction, but then you lose your sprint meter until the next stage or until eaten.

On the other end, it would be neat if the creature gallery allowed you to "practice" being eaten by them, but with infinite (or at least a lot of) health and sprint.
Last edited by Birichino on Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Cobbly » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:57 pm

Any chance we could play as a herm instead of a male?
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevS098 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:04 pm

Cobbly wrote:Any chance we could play as a herm instead of a male?

Not so likely unfortunately. Having the option to play with another gender, will force checks on each and every dialogue of the game for pronouns like "his" and "her" and on any description of the player's body to display the correct text. Might not seem like it from here.. but I assure you that this operation is no easy job.
DevS098
Participator

Postby Birichino » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:22 am

I really hope the next update makes it more accessible. Any ETA for that?
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Yoshi174 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:06 pm

This game is ridiculously difficult. Only made it past the forest / dark crystal boss for now. Might try the rest later.

I can see the inspiration from Rina's journey (possibly the best vore game next to the original "GTS vore game" and mysta's mist stuff). The animation and scenes are somewhat similar, but not as detailed as Rina's.
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby Runman292 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:40 pm

Yoshi174 wrote:This game is ridiculously difficult. Only made it past the forest / dark crystal boss for now. Might try the rest later.

I can see the inspiration from Rina's journey (possibly the best vore game next to the original "GTS vore game" and mysta's mist stuff). The animation and scenes are somewhat similar, but not as detailed as Rina's.

I agree. I definitely see the similarities to Rina’s Journey. I wish this game was just as easy. I picked it up again and still can’t get to the first boss. This is one of those games that I really want to like, but it’s hard to when I can’t progress very far.
Runman292
Somewhat familiar

Postby Invictus314159 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:54 am

Isn't there a discord to this game? I can't seem to find it anywhere
Invictus314159
Been posting for a bit

Postby DevS098 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:05 pm

Invictus314159 wrote:Isn't there a discord to this game? I can't seem to find it anywhere

There is but it's apparently not allowed to advertise discord servers in any other place except the official discord servers thread so the link is there.
DevS098
Participator

Postby MrH » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:53 pm

Repeatedly escaping from the same predators over and over is really tedious, most of the time you're better of quitting and restarting rather than going through the escape minigames.
MrH
Been posting for a bit

Postby HoloEats » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:01 pm

I just finished putting 14+ hours into this game and it is by far the best vore game I have ever played. The gameplay is incredible. The pixel art, end scenes, and overarching story are also amazing. I really want to thank you and your team for putting together such a masterpiece.

The exploration is still fun after 14 hours. The small field of view makes walking around more tense. When you hear the sound effect for getting spotted you start to panic a little and sprint to get away. Hearing the sound effect for slipping away from the chase brings about a sense of relief. Getting captured by something brings a small sense of frustration, but that is what a tiny person would be feeling in that situation. Even if you do end up getting caught by a pred it still helps you out by allowing you to gather materials for upgrades. All of the feelings during the gameplay match perfectly with what you would be feeling in that scenario, which is what makes this game so amazing. I also like the armor progression that is currently in place, not having a clear best choice is nice in an rpg. I'm really looking forward to the next update to see where you take this already amazing game.

There were three minor bugs that I came across during play.
The first minor bug was Nexie calling your character "Marty" in a few places rather than your chosen name.
The second bug only happened 2-3 times during the whole time I played. Sometimes a predator will play animations jumping in the wrong direction for capture. For example, a predator is running at you from the left and you sprint up one tile and left one tile. Instead of animations playing for the pred jumping upwards to capture you it will play the animations for jumping to the right.
The last minor bug was with the work in progress training room. When you stop gaining experience you will get a menu to pick your training conditions like normal. After both of these are chosen you are put inside a real predator's stomach and the menus will pop up again. If you close the menus you will be softlocked. There is no exit at the end of the digestive track and dying will place you in the downed animation state while keeping you at 1 hp but you won't be teleported out.

That's all for the bug reporting, but one last thing I would like to ask is if the last ingredient for the luck potion is currently accessible in the game. I can't seem to find it and someone earlier in the thread said it was not obtainable.

Again, thank you to you and your team for putting together such an amazing experience.
HoloEats
New to the forum

Postby Zephyr231 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:15 am

HoloEats wrote:Getting captured by something brings a small sense of frustration, but that is what a tiny person would be feeling in that situation.

Really? I for one would be less frustrated, more scared for my life. :D
Zephyr231
Been posting for a bit

Postby DevS098 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:48 am

HoloEats wrote:I just finished putting 14+ hours into this game and it is by far the best vore game I have ever played. The gameplay is incredible. The pixel art, end scenes, and overarching story are also amazing. I really want to thank you and your team for putting together such a masterpiece.

The exploration is still fun after 14 hours. The small field of view makes walking around more tense. When you hear the sound effect for getting spotted you start to panic a little and sprint to get away. Hearing the sound effect for slipping away from the chase brings about a sense of relief. Getting captured by something brings a small sense of frustration, but that is what a tiny person would be feeling in that situation. Even if you do end up getting caught by a pred it still helps you out by allowing you to gather materials for upgrades. All of the feelings during the gameplay match perfectly with what you would be feeling in that scenario, which is what makes this game so amazing. I also like the armor progression that is currently in place, not having a clear best choice is nice in an rpg. I'm really looking forward to the next update to see where you take this already amazing game.

There were three minor bugs that I came across during play.
The first minor bug was Nexie calling your character "Marty" in a few places rather than your chosen name.
The second bug only happened 2-3 times during the whole time I played. Sometimes a predator will play animations jumping in the wrong direction for capture. For example, a predator is running at you from the left and you sprint up one tile and left one tile. Instead of animations playing for the pred jumping upwards to capture you it will play the animations for jumping to the right.
The last minor bug was with the work in progress training room. When you stop gaining experience you will get a menu to pick your training conditions like normal. After both of these are chosen you are put inside a real predator's stomach and the menus will pop up again. If you close the menus you will be softlocked. There is no exit at the end of the digestive track and dying will place you in the downed animation state while keeping you at 1 hp but you won't be teleported out.

That's all for the bug reporting, but one last thing I would like to ask is if the last ingredient for the luck potion is currently accessible in the game. I can't seem to find it and someone earlier in the thread said it was not obtainable.

Again, thank you to you and your team for putting together such an amazing experience.

You're very welcome. It's a pleasure for me to know that someone enjoys this game so much! :D
Also thanks for the bug reports, those will get fixed as soon as this project would start to be back on track again. Right now I'm more focused on my other game and.. the motivation to continue this one isn't exactly at its best.. but your kind words surely helped me a little here, thank you! :-D
Spoiler: show
Oh and the last ingredient for the luck potion is obtainable of course, you just need to.. look under something in the belly of the beast.
Ever thought something can float around and.. what follows? :wink:
DevS098
Participator

Postby GoTruckYou » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:05 am

Does anyone know of any save editors usable for this game? im not nearly skilled enough at this game, since i've been stuck on 2nd boss for at least a whole month
GoTruckYou
New to the forum

Postby Birichino » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:46 am

GoTruckYou wrote:Does anyone know of any save editors usable for this game? im not nearly skilled enough at this game, since i've been stuck on 2nd boss for at least a whole month

Yeah, I'm really hoping the next update has something like skipping insides for a flat HP cost (based on what damage you'd take in the given pred), and save points increased to once a stage, possibly including checkpoints in boss battles. I gave up back at the catgirls.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game