Insides -- v.0.55 9/03/2019 (Important Announcement)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Would you like to:

Poll ended at Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:02 am

get the new update sooner but with some missing scenes
19%
sit down and wait until everything is ready
81%

Total votes : 36

Re: Insides update v.0.502 22/06/2018

Postby flames55 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:37 pm

lich1993 wrote:when the next update comes can you use old save files or not ?

you should be able to
flames55
Been posting for a bit

Re: Insides -- Animation Update -- v.0.55 9/03/2019

Postby DevS098 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:26 pm

The new update 0.55 is out! This update is kinda different from the others so please go check the main post! :-D
DevS098
Participator

Postby momonari » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:22 pm

Congratulations on the update, I must say the animations make it way better than before It's really cute for example how the bunny girls sit on the ground after catching you, and they open their mouth with that happy expression on their faces !!! Anyway, really well done animations ! It's great !! Gives the game's whole foundation a really cool twist !

Another thing I loved about this update was the part when you can go to the castle after clearing the rest of the game
Spoiler: show
And can play with the shape shifter girl, Brilliant idea!

Keep it up !
momonari
Participator

Postby Ryuu27 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:25 am

Hi, good new for update, but it's possible have list for where found each item ? (sorry if bad english)
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby sugarv » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:03 pm

Pretty good game, I thought the difficulty was BS at first but then I realized that I could heal myself with MP after I cleared the game :( Would have made dungeon 4's boss stage a lot easier...
Any chance of touching up the older game overs? The difference in effort between the dungeon 1 and dungeon 4 scenes is like night and day; I would definitely like to see more scenes on the level of predator fairy's OV scene.
sugarv
New to the forum

Postby Shadowlyger » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:13 pm

Wait hold up you played the whole game without healing? Holy shit, dude.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RichardDix » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:26 pm

sugarv wrote:Pretty good game, I thought the difficulty was BS at first but then I realized that I could heal myself with MP after I cleared the game :( Would have made dungeon 4's boss stage a lot easier...
Any chance of touching up the older game overs? The difference in effort between the dungeon 1 and dungeon 4 scenes is like night and day; I would definitely like to see more scenes on the level of predator fairy's OV scene.

I'm ashamed for leaving that comment in the other thread now. You deserve some sort of medal for this.
RichardDix
Somewhat familiar

Postby sugarv » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:37 pm

Shadowlyger wrote:Wait hold up you played the whole game without healing? Holy shit, dude.

I DID heal, strictly using items I picked up though (and I never bothered to grind for anything). Lots of savescumming. I was pretty lucky that I had a big stack of herbs for dungeon 3, 'cause I don't know if it's even possible to get through it without any healing? For dungeon 2 and 4's boss fights I had to specifically come up with strategies to make them doable, but most of the other stages weren't too bad

RichardDix wrote:I'm ashamed for leaving that comment in the other thread now. You deserve some sort of medal for this.

It's definitely a challenge run if you're ever up for it :roll:
sugarv
New to the forum

Postby twilitreaper » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:50 pm

Okay so I booted up the update and am loving the animations but I found a minor bug. I went to the copy girl get some exp and training in but while I was getting her to read the pages in my notebook that I had acquired to give her new forms I ran into a glitch for the Tendril and Tendril queen selections. I thought I had selected the tendril option from the notebook and went to select the Tendril queen but it said that she had already been shown that page. This is where the glitch comes in, I thought it was weird and tried the Tendril page again and it still was considered not done and she showed the same thing as before but I realized that it was registering the Tendril page as the Tendril queen so while I do have the page available for her the Tendril queen option is what I am pulled into when I go to select the Tendril. Just a minor glitch since it is for the training area but still there. Aside from that the update as a whole is amazing while I am still hopeful for a material logbook in the future but for now my notes will do.
twilitreaper
New to the forum

Postby bloodle8 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:36 am

The animations look really nice, from the few I've seen. If I can make a suggestion for the next "big" update, some difficulty options or a "skip escape" button? In the case of the skip escape, you could just take a slightly increased lump of damage, maybe? Because it's kind of tedious having to spend a full minute crawling through the same neko's intestines every time you're captured. Which is, well, *really* often. It's frustrating having to walk the same long, winding path 20 times just to make progress.
bloodle8
Participator

Postby Aickavon12 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:57 am

is there like... cheatcodes or something -w- cause I'm garbage and the neko forest keeps kicking my ass. The fact that they can see me with perfect pathfinding and I struggle to navigate five feet is the real kicker, it makes it feel frankly unfair.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby ian66613 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:26 am

No, there aren't. You'll have to use cheat engine to manually find addresses for HP/etc. For RPG Maker (Not MV) values are searched for by taking the value (IE: 100) and multiplying it by 2 and adding 1.

IE: 100 * 2 + 1 = 201
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby bloodle8 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:58 am

Aickavon12 wrote:is there like... cheatcodes or something -w- cause I'm garbage and the neko forest keeps kicking my ass. The fact that they can see me with perfect pathfinding and I struggle to navigate five feet is the real kicker, it makes it feel frankly unfair.

Google "RPGMaker save editor"
You can give yourself more HP, sprint, or throw-up potions.
bloodle8
Participator

Postby bloodle8 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:35 am

I'll also add that the best strategy is to try and remember where the girls are while the camera is panning over the level, then move slowly when you get to those parts. If you see a girl, break for an area with a ring - an obstacle in the middle of a clearing, something you can run a circle around. Lure her down one path, then sprint around the other side. That usually helps to lose them.
bloodle8
Participator

Postby Setton » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:04 pm

Very fun game, but extremely frustrating. Two things, if you get hit by lightning and then pounced, your move speed is permanently reduced inside the stomach. Second, why even have lightning hit the player? Okay I can deal with the slow down, but doing 700+ fuckin' damage? Jesus.

Anyway rant over, thanks for making such a good vore game. Love u.
Setton
Been posting for a bit

Postby DevS098 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:26 pm

Setton wrote:Very fun game, but extremely frustrating. Two things, if you get hit by lightning and then pounced, your move speed is permanently reduced inside the stomach. Second, why even have lightning hit the player? Okay I can deal with the slow down, but doing 700+ fuckin' damage? Jesus.

Anyway rant over, thanks for making such a good vore game. Love u.

Well, thanks for that report, I'll look at that stomach bug as soon as I can.
And well... technically speaking with a big lightning hitting nearby or directly something as small as you, not only you'd instantly die but your body would probably be instantly incinerated as well so I guess you should thank your fairy friend (and your luck) for "only" having to deal with that high hp damage, don't you think? ^^;
DevS098
Participator

Postby PocketJabari » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:11 pm

one thing I really think would be useful, a guide on where to find various items/ingredients its hard enough going out exploring for minor things, but I have been stuck with the leaf armor for practically the entire game [yes I know the neko armor is easy to get just haven't bothered yet ] but some of the other armors with their high requirements I don't even remember where I got half of the ingredients and some I have never found
PocketJabari
Somewhat familiar

Postby trnsoldier » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:45 pm

anyone know of a guide to help in the game im stuck on the final level of the tutorial
trnsoldier
New to the forum

Postby Hylax » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:39 pm

Would someone be able to share save files for the newest version? I'm very bad at this game.. ^^;
Hylax
New to the forum

Postby ScienceTiny » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:33 pm

PocketJabari wrote:one thing I really think would be useful, a guide on where to find various items/ingredients its hard enough going out exploring for minor things, but I have been stuck with the leaf armor for practically the entire game [yes I know the neko armor is easy to get just haven't bothered yet ] but some of the other armors with their high requirements I don't even remember where I got half of the ingredients and some I have never found

The majority of ingredients I found were in the stomachs of relevant predators. After clearing a dungeon, I would go back to certain maps where the specific pred was easily found, get eaten, then just run around the stomach until I found a few items. If you escape after finding 2-3 items (or after not finding any for 30-60 seconds), healing as needed (you can return to town at any time on return trips), then it should only be a matter of time before you find what you need. Some items are annoyingly uncommon with this method, though...
ScienceTiny
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game