Insides -- v.0.55 9/03/2019 (Important Announcement)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Would you like to:

Poll ended at Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:02 am

get the new update sooner but with some missing scenes
19%
sit down and wait until everything is ready
81%

Total votes : 36

Re: Insides update v.0.415 21/12/2017

Postby player1 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:39 pm

The_Prof wrote:Glad to see you're passionate about it. Just don't overdo it eh? We love us some vore scenes but don't need an epic 2 hour cinema masterpiece about going through a bunnygirl's bowels.

Couldn't agree more. not to mention how it increase the workload and the probability of burning out!
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Setton » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:30 pm

What exactly does the Ukimi Essence do? I've put it on and I haven't been able to see any noticeable difference and I'm getting tired of farming for them to try them out everywhere.
Setton
Been posting for a bit

Postby meaning4 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:39 pm

it increases unbirth chances in esper, gestril queens, testril queens, and corrupted esper
meaning4
Somewhat familiar

Postby Setton » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:45 pm

meaning4 wrote:it increases unbirth chances in esper, gestril queens, testril queens, and corrupted esper

Thanks.
Setton
Been posting for a bit

Postby DevS098 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:09 am

About the playing mechanics, almost everything of the new update is ready or anyway, I feel like I can easily add what is missing before the end of this month. But to add everything (especially the new death scenes) I'd need some more time.
So, I'm asking you. Are you patient enough to wait until everything will be ready or would you like me to release this new update sooner but with some missing scenes?
Please let me know by using the poll I've just added.
DevS098
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:16 am

I'd prefer you take your time to add the missing scenes so that you don't have serious bugs / issues. Or ending up forgetting to add a scene / feature you were going to add, but didn't because you forgot what it was.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby iepie122 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:51 am

If I have it correct the update will be done at the end of the month? Even if it would be later I would still vote for a complete update rather than an update that isn't complete. I think most of us agree on that, so I think it would be a good idea to upload the update when it's done and do some updates later for bugs that were found
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:53 am

iepie122 wrote:If I have it correct the update will be done at the end of the month?

Only if he foregoes adding some of the scenes. (IE: If he doesn't add these scenes, it will be available at the end of the month. If he does, it will be next month some time or later.)
ian66613
---

Postby iepie122 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:38 am

ian66613 wrote:
iepie122 wrote:If I have it correct the update will be done at the end of the month?

Only if he foregoes adding some of the scenes. (IE: If he doesn't add these scenes, it will be available at the end of the month. If he does, it will be next month some time or later.)

oh okay, but I would still vote for a complete update rather than an incomplete one :lol:
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevS098 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:23 pm

The_Prof wrote:Glad to see you're passionate about it. Just don't overdo it eh? We love us some vore scenes but don't need an epic 2 hour cinema masterpiece about going through a bunnygirl's bowels.

How about a small taste then? :-D
Pic134.PNG

Stay tuned! :-D
DevS098
Participator

Postby DevS098 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:11 pm

If someone is interested, I would like the help of another writer to speed up things.
I basically got to a point where everything of the new update is ready except for some death scenes and other small stuffs. So any further help would be greatly appreciated. If interested, pm me here or on my discord that could be found in the main post.
DevS098
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:39 pm

Latest tease from the discord:

ian66613
---

Postby Winkinslite » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:50 pm

ian66613 wrote:Latest tease from the discord:

[ https://i.imgur.com/XbEtZqC.png ]

Hrm, if I were to take a guess... the green bar on the top right would a strength bar for stomach acids?

That's pretty neat... and evil to a few people, including me. I sort of find this game hard enough to fit my palate for difficulty in a fetish game.

Well, I won't say too much until the update comes out but I hope everything goes well on your end for this game.
Winkinslite
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:38 pm

So, it's been a while since I made a suggestion here, but even though Dev is busy working on the game, I thought I'd like to make this suggestion. My previous suggestions are here:

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50803&start=80#p2630582

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50803&start=200#p2655711

But for this suggestion...

Desert Area
This area, similar to the above snow area, would have a meter that tracks your heat. You would slowly take damage while it is full. In order to reduce it, you must find oases, or places with a lot of shade, or caves. In the desert, enemies that have adapted to the harsh area's heat and lack of fauna/flora will be presented:

Oasis Slime Girl
A lighter blue colored slime girl that lives only near Oases. Unlike their sisters elsewhere, these slime girls tend to stay away from eating others. They will slowly move around, and will not bother looking to see if you're in their path of movement. If you are moved into by one of them, you will simply be taken into their body. Your heat will go down as they move about with you inside, and then you will be able to try and escape them. The harsh heat disallows their bodies to form any acids, and they survive simply by taking in water from nearby water sources. The insides of their body lack air, so you will take damage anywhere in their body as long as you are in them. They are more to slow you down than to kill you.

Antlion Girl
Similar to their forest burrowing cousins, the antlion girl burrows in the sands of the desert. Tiles around them will draw you toward them slowly, and once close enough, they will swallow you whole. Escaping them places you in an underground cavern that you must exit. (This is to prevent players from suffering from heat damage, as while inside a non-slime girl, heat is retained.) They have a very, very, very, very long digestion process and are larger than most monster girls.

Vulture Harpy Girl
A Harpy Girl that is cold, unforgiving and more gothic. They circle around the desert looking for easy prey, and swoop in. Their digestive tracts are strong.

Bat Girl
Only in caverns, these girls try to hide in the shadows as much as possible. They can only sense you when you move.

Cactus Girl
A bosomy girl full of juicy insides. She wants only to have you inside her, and feel you squirm. Her breasts are really cool inside, and she'll be happy to put you in there. Though try not to stay too deep, you might get turned into juices too. They cannot move, but have ways of getting you to them.
ian66613
---

Postby sizehunter » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:39 pm

For the desert, perhaps a fennec foxgirl could be a rare monster. She could simply do the shade thing by unbirth, and is fairly easy to escape, along with having very valuable loot inside. The only catch is that they're partially invisible until you run into one, and are tricky to spot.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby Winkinslite » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:43 am

I have no idea how would items be found in one's womb.

Honestly, It makes more sense to find items in the stomach.

The only thing that I can think of that might be taken or found after being unbirthed would be specific fluids for alchemic reasons.
Winkinslite
New to the forum

Postby sizehunter » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:03 am

Winkinslite wrote:I have no idea how would items be found in one's womb.

Honestly, It makes more sense to find items in the stomach.

The only thing that I can think of that might be taken or found after being unbirthed would be specific fluids for alchemic reasons.

That's exactly my point. Trade in the fluids to an alchemist for some serious cash or powerful items.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby lich1993 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:01 am

wow this must be a pretty big update i can't wait
lich1993
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:50 pm

lich1993 wrote:wow this must be a pretty big update i can't wait

More so, he had issues with writing specific dialog, and sprites. No one wanted to reply to his sprite work requests for a long time. I even made threads on the vore / macro fetish reddits, and yet still, no response. I made replies here and on the giantesscity thread asking for sprite artists, and still... no response for a long time.

He's basically going to hit a brick wall after this update since no one wants to sprite/etc. Specifically, we cannot find sprites for a lot of stuff we've suggested. (Yuki Onna, Cactus girl, etc.)

Here's an update. yes, I deleted my post so I wouldn't double post just so I could post this update.

ian66613
---

Postby SpyIsSpy » Sat May 12, 2018 10:46 pm

Just tried it out recently. I played nearly from start to finish, taking a break at the current final dungeon, the body dungeon. Now, I must say, in the early stages, especially the hook for new players, adding an instant-death mechanism that can end your runs even if you're inches from the end seems like a terrible choice, but in that Cuphead / Getting Over It way, I felt great about getting accustomed to the game. Still, running from a foe and ending up bumping into a brutally lethal slime from out of sight long before countermeasures can be taken against the things is a real joykill. Glad to hear, however, that new slimes are going to be completely the opposite! Great! I love it! Now... It's been a while into this game and I still haven't seen Japanese Myth Favorite "Kitsune" girls running around! They're the perfect candidate for any vore type! (I'm a fan of Unbirth myself).

But let's wrap this up. I love what you've made. It's original, it keeps me entertained, it's hard and rewarding, it can be repetitive but to that I say add more good stuff inside the predators to look around for; make it an incentive to turn the FACK around from Slimes and accept your fate, because taking 20 minutes out of your play time to gather items inside a predator (and lose that and the past 10 minutes of gathering items and escaping previous preds all to a slime) is way better than losing all that well-spent time in your one run to a slime. You know? Also. Dead ends. Kinda cool, adds a helpless tension voreraphiliacs can get off on. Dead ends with Slimes anywhere near them. Not cool. Please, don't do that. If you're like "Oh, no, I didn't do that," I recall Area 1, Map 2 or 3 with the diagonal trees that say "Ha ha, go around" being a spot where a slime very easily corners you if a neko doesn't get you first.

...That wasn't me wrapping up, I ranted about slimes. Crap. Okay. Sum it up - Great game, it's original, it's new, love it to bits, I wanna see Kitsune they're great preds and you totally could've made a Fennec Fox, that would be cool... What else... Slimes, slimes- wait no, I covered that... Oh! Add more items into all parts of the predator! Make each travel worthwhile, even if it's just one item in the intestines, womb, vagina, (Or, soon coming it seems, the breast). Thank you very much for the hard work, and thank you so much for the fun game! That will be all~
SpyIsSpy
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game