Insides -- v.0.55 9/03/2019 (Important Announcement)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Would you like to:

Poll ended at Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:02 am

get the new update sooner but with some missing scenes
19%
sit down and wait until everything is ready
81%

Total votes : 36

Re: Insides update v.0.415 21/12/2017

Postby TeamFortress2 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:07 am

Warning! This is a very negative review of the game, if you like the game and don't want to hear anyone saying it's bad, I recommend you stop reading right now.

This game is so frustrating! Like for real, there is a lot of bullshit in this game that could easily be avoided. I already had a lot of trouble with the game from the beginning, but that got fixed when I uncovered that if I played with audio on, I would know when predators were approaching. I also didn't know that the Nexie could use magic healing spells. It would hae been nice if the game told me these 2, but I guess most people would find out sooner then me. Anyways, although it could have saved me an hour, that was not the main reason for this review. The main reason is the 2nd (Or 3rd if you cound the tutorial) boss fight. It's total bullshit. Just in case people haven't gotten there and don't want things spoiled, I'm doing a spoiler thingy:
Spoiler: show
Those random portals really should have some warning indication of where they will spawn. I managed to do the 5 buttons with easy and every time I was about to do the last button a random portal appears and resets my progress near the last button. This one time I got a pred to follow me, I was standing on the last button, right before they were about to catch me I pressed the arrow "up" at the same moment I do that, a portal appears on the tile above me and I need to do everything over again (With everything I mean dodging all the preds to get to the last button again). This other time I was 2 tiles away from the button again I was being chased by a pred, so I make my way to the button and of course, the portal has to appear between me and the button

Lastly (to me the biggest problem) the stomachs. Every species has their own stomach, but within the species the stomach is exactly the same. This means it already gets repetitive after getting eaten by the same creature twice. I know this is a game about escaping the insides of the preds that eat you, but I just want to progress and getting eaten forces me to spend another 3-10 minutes in an area I have seen 20 times before (usually Neko stomach) and the thing that makes everything worse is that you can't save while in the middle of a dungeon. Lets say you have beaten level 3 of a certain dungeon, so you are now in the 4th level. in this 4th level, you get eaten by the same pred 19 times. Suddenly, out of nowhere this pred eats you again and you are trapped in the same stomach you were trapped in 19 times before. You know you will survive this, you know the whole way out of your head, all I want to do in a moment like that is just reset to my last save, but the last save is between level 2 and 3, so you just have to do this whole stomach again. I just want to be able to save at the beginning of a dungeon and when I get eaten I want to be able to open my menu and quit to title instead of closing my game to start it up again to then load my last save and needing to do level 3 over again to then most likely fail in level 4 again.
TeamFortress2
Somewhat familiar

Postby iepie122 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:58 am

TeamFortress2 wrote:Warning! This is a very negative review of the game, if you like the game and don't want to hear anyone saying it's bad, I recommend you stop reading right now.

This game is so frustrating! Like for real, there is a lot of bullshit in this game that could easily be avoided. I already had a lot of trouble with the game from the beginning, but that got fixed when I uncovered that if I played with audio on, I would know when predators were approaching. I also didn't know that the Nexie could use magic healing spells. It would hae been nice if the game told me these 2, but I guess most people would find out sooner then me. Anyways, although it could have saved me an hour, that was not the main reason for this review. The main reason is the 2nd (Or 3rd if you cound the tutorial) boss fight. It's total bullshit. Just in case people haven't gotten there and don't want things spoiled, I'm doing a spoiler thingy:
Those random portals really should have some warning indication of where they will spawn. I managed to do the 5 buttons with easy and every time I was about to do the last button a random portal appears and resets my progress near the last button. This one time I got a pred to follow me, I was standing on the last button, right before they were about to catch me I pressed the arrow "up" at the same moment I do that, a portal appears on the tile above me and I need to do everything over again (With everything I mean dodging all the preds to get to the last button again). This other time I was 2 tiles away from the button again I was being chased by a pred, so I make my way to the button and of course, the portal has to appear between me and the button

Lastly (to me the biggest problem) the stomachs. Every species has their own stomach, but within the species the stomach is exactly the same. This means it already gets repetitive after getting eaten by the same creature twice. I know this is a game about escaping the insides of the preds that eat you, but I just want to progress and getting eaten forces me to spend another 3-10 minutes in an area I have seen 20 times before (usually Neko stomach) and the thing that makes everything worse is that you can't save while in the middle of a dungeon. Lets say you have beaten level 3 of a certain dungeon, so you are now in the 4th level. in this 4th level, you get eaten by the same pred 19 times. Suddenly, out of nowhere this pred eats you again and you are trapped in the same stomach you were trapped in 19 times before. You know you will survive this, you know the whole way out of your head, all I want to do in a moment like that is just reset to my last save, but the last save is between level 2 and 3, so you just have to do this whole stomach again. I just want to be able to save at the beginning of a dungeon and when I get eaten I want to be able to open my menu and quit to title instead of closing my game to start it up again to then load my last save and needing to do level 3 over again to then most likely fail in level 4 again.

the developer is already busy making a easy mode so I wouldn't worry about those things yet. I would say wait after he has made the easy mode and then start complaining. it is a project done for free after all.
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryuu27 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:55 am

Hello, just a little suggestion about the Dash: make it infinite in the city and in the intestines (just the intestines, not the stomach, because the damage is according to the number of steps, so it's the same and we can lose less time inside)
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby TeamFortress2 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:07 am

iepie122 wrote:
TeamFortress2 wrote:Warning! This is a very negative review of the game, if you like the game and don't want to hear anyone saying it's bad, I recommend you stop reading right now.

the developer is already busy making a easy mode so I wouldn't worry about those things yet. I would say wait after he has made the easy mode and then start complaining. it is a project done for free after all.

I'm sorry for sounding so negative. I didn't mean to shit on the developers work, I mean I would never be able to make something from this quality. At the moment of writing this I just quit the game because I was 1 tile away from finishing a level and I ended up in another belly. Now that I've calmed down, I would like to add that what I've written there is meant as healthy critique even tho it might not look like it. And an easy mode coming out sounds like a lot of work for the developer.
TeamFortress2
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevS098 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:48 pm

Progress is a bit slow but the new dungeon is almost complete, I have to add a lot of things yet (such as new death scenes) so I hope you will be a little more patient.. it's taking longer than usual and I'm sorry for this..but it will be worth the wait!

For now have a..small taste of what will await you in the next update! :-D
Pic116.PNG
Pic111.PNG

And as usual, stay tuned! :-D
DevS098
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:12 pm

So far so good. Eagerly waiting for its release.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby sizehunter » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:07 pm

DevS098 wrote:Progress is a bit slow but the new dungeon is almost complete, I have to add a lot of things yet (such as new death scenes) so I hope you will be a little more patient.. it's taking longer than usual and I'm sorry for this..but it will be worth the wait!

Pic116.PNG
Pic111.PNG

That second pic... Looks like the first area. Hopefully it's a sign of friendly encounters in dungeons, as the fairy only has so much mana to heal with. Perhaps said encounters could also give some mp back to Nexie.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby Winkinslite » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:47 pm

DevS098 wrote:Progress is a bit slow but the new dungeon is almost complete, I have to add a lot of things yet (such as new death scenes) so I hope you will be a little more patient.. it's taking longer than usual and I'm sorry for this..but it will be worth the wait!

Pic116.PNG
Pic111.PNG

I went back to read through the thread and found a small bit of content Dev posted on page 14... I have a good feeling that the angel is the one with the breast feed (and potentially vore) action with how motherly she seems...
Winkinslite
New to the forum

Postby scottypilgrim » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:00 am

I see yaaay more ub <3!
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby iepie122 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:40 am

How is the update coming along?
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevS098 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:34 am

iepie122 wrote:How is the update coming along?

Pretty slowly unfortunately. I'm "cooking" a lot of stuff for you guys and the recipe is quite hard. I hope to be able to finish the contents of this new update for the end of this month but it's not granted.. please have patience ^_^'

Here's another little.. sample in the meantime:
Pic135.PNG

Stay tuned! :-D
DevS098
Participator

Postby DejiruHerald » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:18 pm

I've been meaning to ask: How did you create that growing enemy compendium thing? I've been trying to research how to make something like that for like a year, and found nothing. If you don't want to say, that's fine, but i'm quite curious
DejiruHerald
New to the forum

Postby WoodenDuck » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:42 pm

DejiruHerald wrote:I've been meaning to ask: How did you create that growing enemy compendium thing? I've been trying to research how to make something like that for like a year, and found nothing. If you don't want to say, that's fine, but i'm quite curious

I'll answer so that DevS098 can use his time to work on this fantastic game. :)

When you use the enemy guide, it calls a common event that displays text.

The revealing of the guide entries is controlled by switches. Whenever you encounter an enemy, it toggles a game switch. So let's say the Neko is switch number 4 (just as an example). Both the guide entries and the resulting text are controlled by the switch.

The "Show Choices" branch in the common event allows you to use the following syntax to control how the choices are displayed:
Code: Select all
\s![4,???]\s[4,Neko]

That means when switch number 4 is turned off, the choice appears as "???" and when switch number 4 is turned on, the choice appears as "Neko".

Then, you can control the text the guide displays when the player chooses that entry by using conditional branches based on whether switch number 4 is turned on or off.

Repeat that recipe for every monster in the game.

To get to the next page, have the "Go to next page" option take you to another common event that has the same structure.
WoodenDuck
Somewhat familiar

Postby NovaBlair » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:24 am

when is the expected release date?
NovaBlair
Been posting for a bit

Postby iepie122 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:58 pm

DevS098 wrote:Pretty slowly unfortunately. I'm "cooking" a lot of stuff for you guys and the recipe is quite hard. I hope to be able to finish the contents of this new update for the end of this month but it's not granted.. please have patience ^_^'

Here's another little.. sample in the meantime:
Pic135.PNG

Stay tuned! :-D
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:10 pm

For those wanting an update. I was recently told to edit some faces for a thing. So yes, Dev is still working on the game. Please be patient. No, I cannot tell you about or show you said faces unless Dev does so themselves.
ian66613
---

Postby The_Prof » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:42 am

ian66613 wrote:For those wanting an update. I was recently told to edit some faces for a thing. So yes, Dev is still working on the game. Please be patient. No, I cannot tell you about or show you said faces unless Dev does so themselves.

So you're Nexie's makeup artist then? Got it
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby ian66613 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:47 am

The_Prof wrote:So you're Nexie's makeup artist then? Got it

Nah. I've done a fair few faces for characters you haven't seen yet.
ian66613
---

Postby DevS098 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:40 pm

ian66613 wrote:For those wanting an update. I was recently told to edit some faces for a thing. So yes, Dev is still working on the game. Please be patient. No, I cannot tell you about or show you said faces unless Dev does so themselves.

Yeah, ian is right. I'm sorry, I didn't said anything from quite a while now. We are currently adding death scenes to the new dungeon as well as some other new stuff. It's taking quite long, I admit but that's also because these new death scenes are receiving a drastic quality increase so it takes me more time and efforts to set them up. You'll see :-D
Also, thanks to polyedit2000, all the bugs that caused saves to be uncompatible (such as the armor crash) have been fixed so, in the next update, saves from the 0.415 (and maybe even from the 0.301) should be fully compatible!

I won't show anything new for now but expect some other teasers soon!

Please have patience and stay tuned! :-D
DevS098
Participator

Postby The_Prof » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:05 pm

DevS098 wrote:

Yeah, ian is right. I'm sorry, I didn't said anything from quite a while now. We are currently adding death scenes to the new dungeon as well as some other new stuff. It's taking quite long, I admit but that's also because these new death scenes are receiving a drastic quality increase so it takes me more time and efforts to set them up. You'll see :-D
Also, thanks to polyedit2000, all the bugs that caused saves to be uncompatible (such as the armor crash) have been fixed so, in the next update, saves from the 0.415 (and maybe even from the 0.301) should be fully compatible!

I won't show anything new for now but expect some other teasers soon!

Please have patience and stay tuned! :-D

Glad to see you're passionate about it. Just don't overdo it eh? We love us some vore scenes but don't need an epic 2 hour cinema masterpiece about going through a bunnygirl's bowels.
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game