Insides -- v.0.55 9/03/2019 (Important Announcement)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Would you like to:

Poll ended at Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:02 am

get the new update sooner but with some missing scenes
19%
sit down and wait until everything is ready
81%

Total votes : 36

Re: Insides v.0.2 is out! 11/08/2017

Postby Airinnann » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:27 pm

DevS098 wrote:
Airinnann wrote:No idea what could have caused it, but the game wigged out on me and had my character perpetually going right.

Do you remember what level caused the issue?

It was the first level with the switches. Had to close the game entirely. Probably a hardware malfunction on my end. This old computer is damn falling apart.
Airinnann
New to the forum

Postby DevS098 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:03 pm

I'm not 100% done with UB mechanics but know that I'm working on them. I don't know if I'll put a tutorial for that like before or it will just be some info texts before the first time you get in this.

And sadly when I'll release the next update, old saves won't be compatible (because I've added new scripts for other features). However if it's needed (even if you start a new game now, you don't miss too much stuffs) I'll also release save files to get back at the point you were before the update. These files will also contain a special one-time-only item to change your character name in case you don't like the default one.

I'll try to avoid to create not compatible updates but I don't have every other part of the game already planned in advance so it might happen again. ^_^'
DevS098
Participator

Postby sizehunter » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:26 pm

DevS098 wrote:I'm not 100% done with UB mechanics but know that I'm working on them. I don't know if I'll put a tutorial for that like before or it will just be some info texts before the first time you get in this.

And sadly when I'll release the next update, old saves won't be compatible (because I've added new scripts for other features). However if it's needed (even if you start a new game now, you don't miss too much stuffs) I'll also release save files to get back at the point you were before the update. These files will also contain a special one-time-only item to change your character name in case you don't like the default one.

I'll try to avoid to create not compatible updates but I don't have every other part of the game already planned in advance so it might happen again. ^_^'

It's fine with me, but an idea for the unbirth tutorial if you do put it in... Instead of a Nexie clone, she calls a friend... Another fairy looking for an excuse to do just this.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby nanakra » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:13 pm

This was a tun of fun!

A very polished demo.

Things that I liked...
- A game with fairies? Check. A game with vore? Check, Check. A game with digestion and poo? Priceless!
- That the tutorials don't feel tacked on and are actually a part of the game play.
- The fact that the pallet swap was not superficial. It really is skin deep! That was hot!
- That you have a risk reward system in the stomachs where you can nab half digested items!
- That there were "meal leftovers" in the neko's large intestines!
- Good pacing and a good hook to engage me into the plot.
- The map previews with title. A very nice touch!
- The little checkpoint puddles when the pred "lets you back out"
- The switch puzzles. They were super fun! Especially that button one on the last level where you had to have the preds trigger them. I had the boss neko chasing me over to the last one on the right. You can imagine my face when I found out that I was trapped. She downed me. I had no okra leaves. Made it half way through her large intestines before death. Awesome!
- Lots of internal noises!
- That there are a lot of things happening in the stomach.
- The zoom in on the preds belly when grabbed and eaten.

Things that I didn't like... (More on these in suggestions below)
- The music was too loud as well as some sound effects with no way to adjust the levels like you can in Rpg Maker MV. There may be a script for that though.
- It can get a little tedious and felt like a rouge lite game due to the rng at times.
- Game Overs. I don't like being punished for playing games where I want to "lose" in order to "win". For games like these, losing is winning and winning can be tedious and frustrating.
- No rewards for getting the stomach items! Sad fairy is sad.
- Not enough healing items.
- Invincible companions. Nexie should digest too! Naughty fairy is naughty!
- No poo / fart noises. Could be optional content for those, like me, who want that stuff.
- Its really a rouge lite game with no rewards.
- The red flashing when taking damage. It's not really needed since there is an HP gauge shown and is visually annoying.
- TOO SHORT!!!!!! Not really a bad thing, but I wants more! Needy fairy is needful!

Suggestions, things I'd like to see...

Okay, so I'm loving this game so far. It's very polished for a demo and has great potential if you keep at it with the level of detail that you've added.
You may be using RPG Maker, but the game is feeling like a rouge lite game and it really works well for the setup and genre you are going for.
I think more vore games should take this route as if done well it can be very fun both in RPG Maker and platformer formats.
However there are some short comings that do need to be addressed.

First, I don't like being punished for playing a fetish game.
Lets face reality here, we all are playing the game to "lose" first, because the point is to "feed" our fetish. Doing so results in a game over. A punishment for engaging in vore which should be a reward.
After all, being eaten and digested is what I'm looking to do.
This punishment is even more frustrating with the slime girls which are basically an insta-kill. I'd like it if there were a mechanic to escape the slime girls. I get what you are trying to do, but it makes the game frustrating.

My suggestion here would be to eliminate the game overs, like Halycon did in The Adventures of Nee, and have the player dumped to a checkpoint, like the puddle.
Add in some rouge lite rewards to it as well. Maybe if you get digested in the stomach you re-spawn with some okra leaves. You could explain it by having Nexie or Marty comment on how the leaves appear to be "Used", or "a little brown" if a naughty option is turned on.
Could even turn it into collecting those items to make it like a point system that you can cash in when you die.
Also with the risk / reward in the stomach. Those items currently are useless. At least I haven't found a use for them. Would be nice if the reward for making it out of the pred still "intact" was that you have a chance to get a bunch of healing or other useful items from that preds insides.

The pacing of the game and difficulty level feel spot on. I like that it's not just another hack and slash vore game. Save points feel well spaced as well.

Something else I'd like to see is the extension of the losing scene. If the pred digests me, I'd like to see a short scene where the pred enjoys thier meal, even disposing of it as an option for those like me who enjoy that sort of thing.
I'm reminded of the old game by XjWarrior (VoreSkeeter) called Rina's journey. When Rina gets eaten, she gets to explore the pred's body, however as she digests, moving along the intestines, there are events where the pred reacts, events that knock her down, force her along, even prevent her from going back.
Ultimately, Rina starts fading, loosing opacity and becoming transparent as she is reaching the transition to the large intestines.
XJW was into scat and so, when the map changed to the large intestines, Rina was now a series of brown balls, being rolled along, pushed, squeezed, and compacted into more balls. Even the character picture was "brown noise" to show what she was.
Would love to see that if you get digested.

On the same note, I'd love to see a swallowing scene. Maybe a mini game to escape a pred before they swallow. You could have the same kind of risk / reward system here that you do in the stomach.
For example, The pred's tongue is knocking you about randomly at random intervals.
If you touch / land on the teeth you get some crush dmg, maybe lose one or two hp.
Also, the pred closes her mouth and swallows at random intervals and if you are too far back, that sends you into a short throat scene where you see the player, some items, and random bits of chewed up food being pushed along down the throat.
Back in the mouth, items appear randomly and can be grabbed near the back of the mouth, but as above the risk is that you might get swallowed.
Not to mention that if you are too far back and the pred's tongue knocks you into the throat, it triggers the swallow action.
This would be hot. Might be tedious for normal baddies, but perfect for the bosses.

I'd also like to see different / random stomachs for the preds.
For instance, have a pool of five different stomachs that get chosen at random.
There's random loot and random "fullness".
Fullness would be how much junk / food / chewed up stuff / half digested things / items / obstacles there are in the stomach.
Could even make it so there is a random level of stomach acid too.
If you have bad luck, the stomach could even be completely empty with the digestion dmg raised higher, after all an empty stomach is a hungry stomach!

On invincible companions, it would be nice if your team mates digested along side of you.
In Rina's journey, there was a scene where Rina convinces a bunny girl to swallow her. Rina's companion Hilda finds out and is furious. Hilda, being a mage, shrinks herself and forces the bunny girl to swallow her.
She ends up chasing Rina through the small intestines, catches her, and tries to teleport away only to end up at the start of the bunny girls small intestines.
The bunny girl feels it and assumes that Hilda found Rina and had teleported away, however her small intestine gurgles, pulling Rina deeper. Hilda, as the player character, follows and runs through some events that push and pull her along, separating her from Rina.
We watch as Rina fades away at the transition to the large intestine and then witness the same happening to Hilda.
A short cut scene and we see the large intestine map when two brown balls appear, embedded with Rina's clothing. A short moment later is another two balls with Hildas clothing. the balls move along as two more nondescript brown balls appear.
The balls move along, Rina's pushing into the balls in front of her, with Hilda's pushing into Rina's. Finally, the last two balls push into and cover up the clothing from both Rina and Hilda.
A short cut scene shows our bunny girl relieving herself in an inns toilet, not seeing the clothing on her toilet paper.

Another cool idea is being able to sacrifice companions, like in vore night where you can feed an ally to a boss.
This could be done with mercenaries for hire in a town, or could be done with NPCs that re-spawn, like Nexie, where you would have to follow the pred that ate them and then "retrieve" them once the pred has "let them out"

At any rate these are just some of my thoughts.
Thanks for making this game!
Again, it's a ton of fun as is!
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sizehunter » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:40 pm

nanakra wrote:This was a tun of fun!

A very polished demo.

Things that I liked...
- A game with fairies? Check. A game with vore? Check, Check. A game with digestion and poo? Priceless!
- That the tutorials don't feel tacked on and are actually a part of the game play.
- The fact that the pallet swap was not superficial. It really is skin deep! That was hot!
- That you have a risk reward system in the stomachs where you can nab half digested items!
- That there were "meal leftovers" in the neko's large intestines!
- Good pacing and a good hook to engage me into the plot.
- The map previews with title. A very nice touch!
- The little checkpoint puddles when the pred "lets you back out"
- The switch puzzles. They were super fun! Especially that button one on the last level where you had to have the preds trigger them. I had the boss neko chasing me over to the last one on the right. You can imagine my face when I found out that I was trapped. She downed me. I had no okra leaves. Made it half way through her large intestines before death. Awesome!
- Lots of internal noises!
- That there are a lot of things happening in the stomach.
- The zoom in on the preds belly when grabbed and eaten.

Things that I didn't like... (More on these in suggestions below)
- The music was too loud as well as some sound effects with no way to adjust the levels like you can in Rpg Maker MV. There may be a script for that though.
- It can get a little tedious and felt like a rouge lite game due to the rng at times.
- Game Overs. I don't like being punished for playing games where I want to "lose" in order to "win". For games like these, losing is winning and winning can be tedious and frustrating.
- No rewards for getting the stomach items! Sad fairy is sad.
- Not enough healing items.
- Invincible companions. Nexie should digest too! Naughty fairy is naughty!
- No poo / fart noises. Could be optional content for those, like me, who want that stuff.
- Its really a rouge lite game with no rewards.
- The red flashing when taking damage. It's not really needed since there is an HP gauge shown and is visually annoying.
- TOO SHORT!!!!!! Not really a bad thing, but I wants more! Needy fairy is needful!

Suggestions, things I'd like to see...

Okay, so I'm loving this game so far. It's very polished for a demo and has great potential if you keep at it with the level of detail that you've added.
You may be using RPG Maker, but the game is feeling like a rouge lite game and it really works well for the setup and genre you are going for.
I think more vore games should take this route as if done well it can be very fun both in RPG Maker and platformer formats.
However there are some short comings that do need to be addressed.

First, I don't like being punished for playing a fetish game.
Lets face reality here, we all are playing the game to "lose" first, because the point is to "feed" our fetish. Doing so results in a game over. A punishment for engaging in vore which should be a reward.
After all, being eaten and digested is what I'm looking to do.
This punishment is even more frustrating with the slime girls which are basically an insta-kill. I'd like it if there were a mechanic to escape the slime girls. I get what you are trying to do, but it makes the game frustrating.

My suggestion here would be to eliminate the game overs, like Halycon did in The Adventures of Nee, and have the player dumped to a checkpoint, like the puddle.
Add in some rouge lite rewards to it as well. Maybe if you get digested in the stomach you re-spawn with some okra leaves. You could explain it by having Nexie or Marty comment on how the leaves appear to be "Used", or "a little brown" if a naughty option is turned on.
Could even turn it into collecting those items to make it like a point system that you can cash in when you die.
Also with the risk / reward in the stomach. Those items currently are useless. At least I haven't found a use for them. Would be nice if the reward for making it out of the pred still "intact" was that you have a chance to get a bunch of healing or other useful items from that preds insides.

The pacing of the game and difficulty level feel spot on. I like that it's not just another hack and slash vore game. Save points feel well spaced as well.

Something else I'd like to see is the extension of the losing scene. If the pred digests me, I'd like to see a short scene where the pred enjoys thier meal, even disposing of it as an option for those like me who enjoy that sort of thing.
I'm reminded of the old game by XjWarrior (VoreSkeeter) called Rina's journey. When Rina gets eaten, she gets to explore the pred's body, however as she digests, moving along the intestines, there are events where the pred reacts, events that knock her down, force her along, even prevent her from going back.
Ultimately, Rina starts fading, loosing opacity and becoming transparent as she is reaching the transition to the large intestines.
XJW was into scat and so, when the map changed to the large intestines, Rina was now a series of brown balls, being rolled along, pushed, squeezed, and compacted into more balls. Even the character picture was "brown noise" to show what she was.

On the same note, I'd love to see a swallowing scene. Maybe a mini game to escape a pred before they swallow. You could have the same kind of risk / reward system here that you do in the stomach.
For example, The pred's tongue is knocking you about randomly at random intervals.
If you touch / land on the teeth you get some crush dmg, maybe lose one or two hp.
Also, the pred closes her mouth and swallows at random intervals and if you are too far back, that sends you into a short throat scene where you see the player, some items, and random bits of chewed up food being pushed along down the throat.
Back in the mouth, items appear randomly and can be grabbed near the back of the mouth, but as above the risk is that you might get swallowed.
Not to mention that if you are too far back and the pred's tongue knocks you into the throat, it triggers the swallow action.
This would be hot. Might be tedious for normal baddies, but perfect for the bosses.

I'd also like to see different / random stomachs for the preds.
For instance, have a pool of five different stomachs that get chosen at random.
There's random loot and random "fullness".
Fullness would be how much junk / food / chewed up stuff / half digested things / items / obstacles there are in the stomach.
Could even make it so there is a random level of stomach acid too.
If you have bad luck, the stomach could even be completely empty with the digestion dmg raised higher, after all an empty stomach is a hungry stomach!

On invincible companions, it would be nice if your team mates digested along side of you.
In Rina's journey, there was a scene where Rina convinces a bunny girl to swallow her. Rina's companion Hilda finds out and is furious. Hilda, being a mage, shrinks herself and forces the bunny girl to swallow her.
She ends up chasing Rina through the small intestines, catches her, and tries to teleport away only to end up at the start of the bunny girls small intestines.
The bunny girl feels it and assumes that Hilda found Rina and had teleported away, however her small intestine gurgles, pulling Rina deeper. Hilda, as the player character, follows and runs through some events that push and pull her along, separating her from Rina.
We watch as Rina fades away at the transition to the large intestine and then witness the same happening to Hilda.
A short cut scene and we see the large intestine map when two brown balls appear, embedded with Rina's clothing. A short moment later is another two balls with Hildas clothing. the balls move along as two more nondescript brown balls appear.
The balls move along, Rina's pushing into the balls in front of her, with Hilda's pushing into Rina's. Finally, the last two balls push into and cover up the clothing from both Rina and Hilda.
A short cut scene shows our bunny girl relieving herself in an inns toilet, not seeing the clothing on her toilet paper.

Another cool idea is being able to sacrifice companions, like in vore night where you can feed an ally to a boss.
This could be done with mercenaries for hire in a town, or could be done with NPCs that re-spawn, like Nexie, where you would have to follow the pred that ate them and then "retrieve" them once the pred has "let them out"

At any rate these are just some of my thoughts.
Thanks for making this game!
Again, it's a ton of fun as is!

Personally, you may be asking too much of Dev. The creator of this game may or may not put some of this in, but try not to overload the ideas. Puts too much pressure on the poor game maker.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby nanakra » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:22 am

sizehunter wrote:Personally, you may be asking too much of Dev. The creator of this game may or may not put some of this in, but try not to overload the ideas. Puts too much pressure on the poor game maker.

Hence why they are called "suggestions, ideas, and things I'd like to see" and not "requirements".
Dev is free to do with their game as they please.
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sizehunter » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:34 am

nanakra wrote:
sizehunter wrote:Personally, you may be asking too much of Dev. The creator of this game may or may not put some of this in, but try not to overload the ideas. Puts too much pressure on the poor game maker.

Hence why they are called "suggestions, ideas, and things I'd like to see" and not "requirements".
Dev is free to do with their game as they please.

I'm not saying that it's a bad thing. Your ideas are good, and they have potential.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby liam123 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:56 am

before you next update I suggest level 4 neko hunting grounds get a redesign cause as of right now its almost impossible to complete terrain being the key factor as placed trees and rocks create various traps (dead ends and bottleneck chokepoints that you cant escape so the preds catch you) that kill you via predators the fact that upon entering the maps you only get the camera panning to the exit making the number of predators unknown there is also the random "drop of" pools that really confuse the player aswell please don't take it the wrong way but if there are any further levels planned level 4 will be the highest some players go before giving up because of some of the stuff stated above.
liam123
Been posting for a bit

Postby DevS098 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:25 am

The red flashing when taking damage. It's not really needed since there is an HP gauge shown and is visually annoying.

Yeah but this HP gauge is small. Flashing the screen is a way to get the player attention: what if, for example, you're searching for items in a neko stomach and with everything that is happening here, you don't notice that you are taking way too much damage and die? Also compared to other titles, my flashing system is less heavy: I don't know if for example you have played the mashiro game, where the screen flashes on every single tile when you move and this effect becomes even heavier when you are "swimming" in stomach (or other) fluids.

You may not like it but that's how slimes are: extremely sticky masses of live goo. Escape from something like this is already a big pain when you are normal sized. And now add the fact that this goo substance tries to dissolve you, it's everywhere around you and that compared to the slime size you're big like one penny thrown into a fountain. I don't think you would like to escape from something like that in the game with your speed cutted to 2 or lower, taking insane amounts of damage, right?
Even if you don't die in the process, wouldn't this be way too boring? It's not like when you escape it, you are done. You still have to face whatever is in that dungeon again with the risk of being caught again by a slime if you are unlucky enough..

I wouldn't have put items if they don't have a real use in the first place. Keep searching, they are much more useful than you think.. (Especially the rarest ones)

Yeah I saw videos of that game. It would be a really nice addition but you are forgetting something: in Rina's Journey when you die inside a stomach, you have to move to the sphincter, triggering the digestion scene and everything after. In this game you don't die in a fixed place: you can die in any point of a stomach due to tile damage, digestion bubbles and stomach contraptions that makes you bounce in a random point. Forcing the game to move you to a fixed location from a random point isn't as easy as it may look: I don't know if you use rpg maker as well but you can't set move routes to behave like that normally. And if you add that there could be tons of different shapes of stomaches/intestines too..

And no, I'm definitely not into hard vore so you won't see things like death from chewing damage to happen here, I'm sorry..

Well, I'm taking Halcyon side here. In his game fairies cannot be digested. And if that happens, it would be a pain to take care of your life and Nexie's life as well considering the few healing options that you have at the moment..
DevS098
Participator

Postby DevS098 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:35 am

liam123 wrote:before you next update I suggest level 4 neko hunting grounds get a redesign cause as of right now its almost impossible to complete terrain being the key factor as placed trees and rocks create various traps (dead ends and bottleneck chokepoints that you cant escape so the preds catch you) that kill you via predators the fact that upon entering the maps you only get the camera panning to the exit making the number of predators unknown there is also the random "drop of" pools that really confuse the player aswell please don't take it the wrong way but if there are any further levels planned level 4 will be the highest some players go before giving up because of some of the stuff stated above.

I always do playtests before releasing an update so if I've released this level as it is, it means that it's possible to complete.
And well.. I get your point about zooming but that the script I'm using is sadly limited: there's no problem in zooming in even at very high levels but zooming out more than the standard zoom, produces a very weird effect, it actually let you zoom out but instead of seeing more of the map, you get black borders starting from the point where normally the end of your screen is..
DevS098
Participator

Postby runeguden » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:54 am

I would love to see some Unbirth with entrapment XD
runeguden
Participator

Postby liam123 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:04 am

DevS098 wrote:
liam123 wrote:before you next update I suggest level 4 neko hunting grounds get a redesign cause as of right now its almost impossible to complete terrain being the key factor as placed trees and rocks create various traps (dead ends and bottleneck chokepoints that you cant escape so the preds catch you) that kill you via predators the fact that upon entering the maps you only get the camera panning to the exit making the number of predators unknown there is also the random "drop of" pools that really confuse the player aswell please don't take it the wrong way but if there are any further levels planned level 4 will be the highest some players go before giving up because of some of the stuff stated above.

I always do playtests before releasing an update so if I've released this level as it is, it means that it's possible to complete.
And well.. I get your point about zooming but that the script I'm using is sadly limited: there's no problem in zooming in even at very high levels but zooming out more than the standard zoom, produces a very weird effect, it actually let you zoom out but instead of seeing more of the map, you get black borders starting from the point where normally the end of your screen is..

as you are the maker I believe you when you say that its completable it just mostly annoys me that whenever I'm being chased by a cat girl I end up trapped with no where to go stuck on this annoying S bend or in the clutches of the slime girl which is an instadeath the fact the catgirl will constantly chase you unless you throw her off by a miracle also contributes somewhat to my annoyance the pool drop offs and shrunken perspective don't help me much either XD but still its a rather good game concept.

since that's out of the way some features id rather like to see i'll list below

1) i'd love to see an optional post vore disposal (only if you are comfortable with it)
2) Unbirth is my favorite so maybe when a new pred comes about
3) Rebirth same as unbirth but it reforms the prey as the preds child
4) the book that lists encountered preds is a good idea and I would love to potentially see a simulated vore scene when outside of dungeons
liam123
Been posting for a bit

Postby Atines » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:47 pm

Ok no this game is just really bad i take back what i said before
Atines
Been posting for a bit

Postby mysta » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:42 pm

The game shows promise, The mazes and puzzles show a good amount of polish. Though, I would agree with some who think the bad ends aren't interesting enough.
DevS098 wrote: in Rina's Journey when you die inside a stomach, you have to move to the sphincter, triggering the digestion scene and everything after. In this game you don't die in a fixed place: you can die in any point of a stomach due to tile damage, digestion bubbles and stomach contraptions that makes you bounce in a random point. Forcing the game to move you to a fixed location from a random point isn't as easy as it may look: I don't know if you use rpg maker as well but you can't set move routes to behave like that normally. And if you add that there could be tons of different shapes of stomachs/intestines too.

A suggestion is after your hp reaches 0 you cut to an outside shot of the pred commenting on her prey's demise and then cut back to a pre-made internal scene. You could add as much or as little variation as you want to the pre-made internal scenes for each pred.
It's not a perfect solution, but it would make 'losing' more fun. :-D

Anyway, good luck with the project,

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sizehunter » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:02 pm

mysta wrote:The game shows promise, The mazes and puzzles show a good amount of polish. Though, I would agree with some who think the bad ends aren't interesting enough.
DevS098 wrote: in Rina's Journey when you die inside a stomach, you have to move to the sphincter, triggering the digestion scene and everything after. In this game you don't die in a fixed place: you can die in any point of a stomach due to tile damage, digestion bubbles and stomach contraptions that makes you bounce in a random point. Forcing the game to move you to a fixed location from a random point isn't as easy as it may look: I don't know if you use rpg maker as well but you can't set move routes to behave like that normally. And if you add that there could be tons of different shapes of stomachs/intestines too.

A suggestion is after your hp reaches 0 you cut to an outside shot of the pred commenting on her prey's demise and then cut back to a pre-made internal scene. You could add as much or as little variation as you want to the pre-made internal scenes for each pred.
It's not a perfect solution, but it would make 'losing' more fun. :-D

Anyway, good luck with the project,

Mysta

A ringing compliment from one of the masters of vore rpgs? This settles it, Dev, you're going the distance if Mysta has faith in you.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby bledthorn » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:26 am

is map 3 bugged? reason i'm asking is when i get eaten by a bunny on it theres no longer a north exit but a east exit to exit the map and that brings up a black screan where you have to restart the game
bledthorn
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevS098 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:44 am

bledthorn wrote:is map 3 bugged? reason i'm asking is when i get eaten by a bunny on it theres no longer a north exit but a east exit to exit the map and that brings up a black screan where you have to restart the game

Yeah, there's a small bug when you go from the first savepoint to the level 3 caused by some switches. Will be fixed in the next update but for now, access the level 3 only by the center tile of the save point exit and there should be no problems.
DevS098
Participator

Postby dude93931 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:25 pm

I don't get how to pass lvl 2 ?! Some switches reset the other switches while others activate a blue bubble?! Looks like a nice game tho
dude93931
Been posting for a bit

Postby bledthorn » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:48 pm

how do you get the game over digestion scense as when i've died in the belly i cant move so i cant move to the entrance to the intestines and get the generic game over message with nothing else
bledthorn
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevS098 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:08 pm

dude93931 wrote:I don't get how to pass lvl 2 ?! Some switches reset the other switches while others activate a blue bubble?! Looks like a nice game tho

I think you mean the first boss level because that's where the blue switches are.
Spoiler: show
Anyway to pass that level, you have to turn on all the switches in the right order. Turning on a switch at the wrong time, will reset all the other switches. The 4 blue orbs in the middle tell you how far you are to complete the full sequence so if you see two of them turned on, it means you got half of the sequence correct and so on.. Each switch has a letter carved near it as you may have noticed and once you know all of them, finding the correct order shouldn't be a big problem. But also being caught by a slime resets the sequence so be careful!

bledthorn wrote:how do you get the game over digestion scense as when i've died in the belly i cant move so i cant move to the entrance to the intestines and get the generic game over message with nothing else

Well.. that's the scene. The game over at the moment has a slightly difference if you die into a stomach (in this case you will also see a digestion effect) or in the intestines and there's a different one for slimes as well. It's generic because at the moment there isn't no difference in dying inside a Bunnygirl or a Neko for example..I'll try to make some variations as you guys suggested but do know that I'll need some time to do that..
DevS098
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game