Insides -- v.0.55 9/03/2019 (Important Announcement)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Would you like to:

Poll ended at Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:02 am

get the new update sooner but with some missing scenes
19%
sit down and wait until everything is ready
81%

Total votes : 36

Re: Insides -- Animation Update -- v.0.55 9/03/2019

Postby Archangel64 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:54 pm

Hedonism wrote:Worse then nekos are burrowers, yeah I made it to Heavy Rain before I finally gave up and used inventory editor for potions. Something I noticed worked really well on some levels was to exploit the fact that enemies leash: lure them away from where you want to go and then sprint till you hear that dink noise that means they stopped chasing, then head to where you want to go. Saved me some headache,but the RNG with burrowers and ESPs can get really aggravating. Here's a savefile that I think is past everything out so far, but you wont be able to replay like the chapter stuff, just exploration mode stuff.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1shfu4ttc1872 ... data2?dl=0

Is it possible to watch scenes with this savefile?
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Insides -- Animation Update -- v.0.55 9/03/2019

Postby Birichino » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:23 pm

Archangel64 wrote:
Hedonism wrote:Worse then nekos are burrowers, yeah I made it to Heavy Rain before I finally gave up and used inventory editor for potions. Something I noticed worked really well on some levels was to exploit the fact that enemies leash: lure them away from where you want to go and then sprint till you hear that dink noise that means they stopped chasing, then head to where you want to go. Saved me some headache,but the RNG with burrowers and ESPs can get really aggravating. Here's a savefile that I think is past everything out so far, but you wont be able to replay like the chapter stuff, just exploration mode stuff.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1shfu4ttc1872 ... data2?dl=0

Is it possible to watch scenes with this savefile?

It doesn't look like it. All this would really need to retire comfortably is an option to get eaten/unbirthed by anything from the log, replay cutscenes, and a completed save file. There's so much writing to enjoy and just the most frustrating gameplay...
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Re: Insides -- v.0.55 9/03/2019 (Important Announcement)

Postby DevS098 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:41 am

It took me a while to, but I've finally decided. As it stands, I'm not anymore able to progress Insides further than it's current state. I have been receiving some more positive feedback about this game pretty recently, which I'm very proud of but unfortunately it didn't yet gave me enough motivation to resume the project, let alone the fact that due to my long hiatus, the rest of the members of the team got dispersed.
So.. after long periods of thoughts and given the current situation of my working projects.. I've decided to pass the torch.
If anyone of you wishes to gather a team and continue this game, he can reach me to do so. I'll give this person my development version which also contains some unreleased WIP stuffs, especially in regarding of the planned to come dungeon to progress the story.
However know that are some conditions: I'm not an inactive developer as such I want to be able to see the development as it progresses again and also to be always credited as the first creator and ideator of this project. I also wish the races of moster girls which I've personally ideated as my own remains untouched, should someone decide to touch up the already existing content.
Together with this, also a fair warning: This game is not an easy project. There a lot of stuffs happening in the background and some of the later scenes have been done with the care and dedication that I'm keeping to show in my projects. If you're not a big expert in making rpg maker games and handle it's code, I highly suggest you don't try to take care of this project as it could overwheilm you.
With that said, I hope to see this project and it's wonderful story to progress and flourish once again some day...
DevS098
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:18 am

I'd also recommend that anyone who is willing to take up this torch, attempt to port it to RPG Maker MV. VX Ace and earlier have a lot of plugins/scripts/etc. sure. But MV is a little more on the stable and easier to debug side, as it actually tells you what file an error occurs in on screen, and sometimes even what line of code. Not to mention, MV by default has a larger screen area to work with. Plus, it uses Javascript/HTML5 rather than Ruby, making it way more approachable.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby CartoonVore » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:24 pm

This is very enjoyable, and great if you vore scenes described in detail. A great use of RPG Maker. :gulp:
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby AndrewDGamer » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:46 pm

I can't play the game because it says that I am missing graphics/system/window. Can you help me with that?
AndrewDGamer
New to the forum

Postby TheGreatUnknown » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:50 pm

the inability to save freely makes the game frustrating I enjoyed what I played of it but can not get past the 4 forest level of the first area I'm always getting caught
TheGreatUnknown
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fatruzim » Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:44 am

sizehunter wrote:
DevS098 wrote:
nullstuff wrote:Just out of curiosity, will we be seeing any sort of traps or obstacles on the maps? Immobile, inconspicuous tiles that could freeze the player in place, alert nearby preds, perhaps even transport them to a more dangerous area of the map if triggered?

Other then escaping predators bodies, another key of the gameplay are puzzles so yes, something like this will definitely happen. I'm also planning to do map-sized events that will bring a little more variety to the gameplay, for example random weather conditions that will affect players and/or events in various manners.

Such as rain making slimes and frog girls faster, if you add the latter, or a clear sunny day increasing the chance of a friendly healer. Are those two good examples you may use?
How i can get 4th level and how to save time scane futa vore (Runy) in the village, i stuck in there...
Fatruzim
New to the forum

Postby Fatruzim » Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:22 am

How to get 4th level ? and also I finished in 3th level. I don't find way to get 4th level
Fatruzim
New to the forum

Postby Kerbalmaster » Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:59 pm

I wish there were some save files for each chapter so I can Play each one at will. I'd love to be able to explore Ichigu's body without the hassle of going through HOURS of HOURS of other stages
Kerbalmaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby meaning4 » Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:05 am

There is the exploration option at the bottom of the town map which let's you go back to any dungeon map to gather resources and mess around with builds.
meaning4
Somewhat familiar

Postby shadesslayerorig » Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:38 am

So after the 3rd dungeon its telling me to rest, but when I go to the Inn it wont let me am i missing something?
shadesslayerorig
New to the forum

Postby meaning4 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:06 am

go to the big building north of the inn
meaning4
Somewhat familiar

Postby notproudofmypresencehere » Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:41 am

To be honest I've never planned on even making a profile on this site but I couldn't resist the urge to fawn over this game. So far, it is the only "difficult" v game that I've played that is based on skill not copious amounts of grinding, and I never thought that I'd become actually engaged in a game that I only downloaded out of a completely different desire. Admittedly, the game can be frustrating due to its fairly punishing nature both when you get caught and die, and the rng behind certain things (like burrowers, ESPs, and the random patrols) could make me feel straight up helpless from no fault of my own (ESPECIALLY the corrupted ESP boss). But it was very satisfying eventually outsmarting these levels by remembering spawns, dead ends, and the safest paths. Due to my hatred for grinding, I stuck with leaf armour even to the very last dungeon, which made getting caught by some of the buffed enemies a straight up death sentence despite not being instakills (burrower comes to mind), but because I bashed my head against the wall so many times I've found it pretty easy to no hit the stages (minus boss levels) so it wasn't big of an issue.

This is the first and probably only v game that I can almost say I'd play even if it didn't have any of the fetishistic elements. You've done something amazing, (so addicting I completed the game in 2 days) here, and I wish you good luck with future development on other games since it does seem this one will be abandoned (which I can understand after reading some of the posts).

(For the record though, I can easily see how people could dislike this game. The FOV means that you can't play the game reactively, and instead need to memorize where certain enemies are and play around them, not wander in and run away when you hear a reaction. I'm just a fan of difficult games, and seeing it in a genre that I find to mostly be oversatured with either no gameplay at all or ridiculous grinding, it just gives the best of both worlds imo.)
notproudofmypresencehere
New to the forum

Postby DevS098 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:21 am

notproudofmypresencehere wrote:To be honest I've never planned on even making a profile on this site but I couldn't resist the urge to fawn over this game. So far, it is the only "difficult" v game that I've played that is based on skill not copious amounts of grinding, and I never thought that I'd become actually engaged in a game that I only downloaded out of a completely different desire. Admittedly, the game can be frustrating due to its fairly punishing nature both when you get caught and die, and the rng behind certain things (like burrowers, ESPs, and the random patrols) could make me feel straight up helpless from no fault of my own (ESPECIALLY the corrupted ESP boss). But it was very satisfying eventually outsmarting these levels by remembering spawns, dead ends, and the safest paths. Due to my hatred for grinding, I stuck with leaf armour even to the very last dungeon, which made getting caught by some of the buffed enemies a straight up death sentence despite not being instakills (burrower comes to mind), but because I bashed my head against the wall so many times I've found it pretty easy to no hit the stages (minus boss levels) so it wasn't big of an issue.

This is the first and probably only v game that I can almost say I'd play even if it didn't have any of the fetishistic elements. You've done something amazing, (so addicting I completed the game in 2 days) here, and I wish you good luck with future development on other games since it does seem this one will be abandoned (which I can understand after reading some of the posts).

(For the record though, I can easily see how people could dislike this game. The FOV means that you can't play the game reactively, and instead need to memorize where certain enemies are and play around them, not wander in and run away when you hear a reaction. I'm just a fan of difficult games, and seeing it in a genre that I find to mostly be oversatured with either no gameplay at all or ridiculous grinding, it just gives the best of both worlds imo.)

Thank you so much for the feedback! :D
So much time has passed since I've ever worked on this title yet it's incredibly awesome to see someone to this day is willing to still give it a chance and try it out.
I'm honored you took your time to write this and I'm deeply grateful for the praises received.
I may have not posted something recently but I'm still very much active and I'm cooking something really good for the future, you'll all see :wink:

For now though..

Stay tuned! :-D
DevS098
Participator

Previous

Return to Vore game