Fun shrinking the girls (quest)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fun shrinking the girls (quest)

Postby estel » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:44 am

Silversepiroth wrote:So since I've last commented on this, I've downloaded Quest to work with, possibly even making stuff of my own. The downside to that of course is that I have no idea how to make things interactable, or how to give it several "phases" like you have here. How'd you manage that?

its kinda hard to explain, i basically gave the object TinyGirl a variable named "state", that defined where is she, so everytime did an action on her it would check that variable

for example here is the code for the verb move:
Spoiler: show
Code: Select all
if (Got(TinyGirl)) {
  ShowMenu ("Where to", Split ("Mouth;Face;Pants", ";"), true) {
    if (result="Pants") {
      msg ("You open your pants and underwear and drop the girl into your pants, once you felt her body bump into your dick, you release the strap sealing her inside")
      set (TinyGirl, "listalias", "Pants: Girl")
      set (TinyGirl, "inventoryverbs", Split ("Look at;Push;Take Back", ";"))
      set (TinyGirl, "state", 2)
    }
    else if (result="Face") {
      msg ("You move the girl closer to your face")
      set (TinyGirl, "listalias", "Face: Girl")
      set (TinyGirl, "inventoryverbs", Split ("Look at;Lick;Suck;Kiss;Take Back", ";"))
      set (TinyGirl, "state", 3)
    }
    else if (result="Mouth") {
      msg ("You drop the girl into your mouth")
      set (TinyGirl, "inventoryverbs", Split ("Look at;Swallow;Taste;Take Back", ";"))
      set (TinyGirl, "listalias", "Mouth: Girl")
      set (TinyGirl, "state", 6)
    }
  }
}

and here the for the verb "look at"
Spoiler: show
Code: Select all
if (TinyGirl.state = 1) {
  msg ("A tiny, naked, helpless girl in your hand")
}
else if (TinyGirl.state = 2) {
  msg ("You cant actually see her, but she sure feels good down there")
}
else if (TinyGirl.state = 3) {
  msg ("She's close to your face")
}
else if (TinyGirl.state = 4) {
  msg ("You can barely see her legs kicking")
}
else if (TinyGirl.state = 5) {
  msg ("You can barely see her head coming out from your mouth")
}
else if (TinyGirl.state = 6) {
  msg ("You cant see her, but she tastes good")
}
else if (TinyGirl.state = 7) {
  msg ("You cant see her, she was delicious")
}
else if (TinyGirl.state = 0) {
  msg ("You see a naked tiny girl on top of a pile of clothes, she's too scared to move")
}

there are better ways to achieve this tho
estel
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:52 am

*peeks up* couple months later, any updates??
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Orosaki » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:00 pm

estel wrote:
Hansony wrote:To be honest a M/F with shrink ray is kinda set up for a cockvore scenario but it's your game and your call what to include and what not to include

the reason for not having cv is because if i make the girls small enough for cv they would be too small for everything else, sure i could get rid of common sense since its fiction by making your dick stretch a lot or making your fingers micro-accurate but i would rather not, adding multiple size levels would add a lot of complexity too

as for av it isnt that i dont like it, i dont love it either, its just that i wouldnt know how to even start writing girls reactions and the narrating
i could do some half assed text messages like the ones on this alpha but i wouldnt be happy with it, ill see later about that

nuggholio wrote:so this is just oral vore then?

if you're not doing av or cv then i feel its safe to assume you're not gonna do the even weirder ones.

there will be weird stuff but im not sure of what do you have in mind

Honestly anything would work for a girl in such a situation like that. Girl a might think "shit is he seriously gonna put me in his ass get me outta here somebody help"
While girl b who is perverted might think, "dat ass".

Girls can be just as perverted as guys and some are even into vore too even being eaten. No single reaction from any girl would truly work for every girl.

A pervy girl might just be too kinky to torture for example no matter what you do to her it just makes her get off to it, while most other girls would be fearful in a situation like that

A reaction from a girl only works if it is true to their character.

Shouldn't the shrink ray have a reverse function where you could restore size? You could possibly restore them to full size assuming they like you enough to keep your secret. and then you can do weird stuff with them and a shrunken girl later.

I don't think there's too many instances of where you have a male and female fullsize and a shrunken female on top of it. Most is just full size girls doing whatever and a shrunken male or female.

Also how are you on regurgitation or just tying a string to a girl and pulling her up before it's too late.

On another note when is the game getting an update i think a lot of people are wondering about that. I mean you did say updates wouldn't happen often but are you sure you couldn't get a few people onboard to help you? It's almost been a year after all. 8 months to be exact. I'd seriously start considering getting some help on the project if it is taking this long for a single update unless it is a big one.
If anyone tells me i fell from heaven, i'll tell them i scraped my knee crawling out of hell.
And if anyone asks I'm clearly the devil.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby estel » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:31 pm

i havent said updates wont happen often, i said to not expect updates at all because doing something like this takes a lot of time, which i dont have

i did learn how to operate variables correctly and could think of how to make what i want but dont have the time to actually do it

as for av scenes, i simply not into that stuff, but that doesnt means that was the reason, the reason is that since im not into it, the scenes would be written pretty forced and the quality would drop a lot, yet i could ask to writers here for help, and probably would if i ever get time to do it

if someone is interested on working on it and make it like a community project, guess i could just make the base code, which would take a lot less time, and let everyone make their own writing

i would only need to design a template that would be used for every character
if i were to do that, would any of you willing to do the rest?
estel
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hansony » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:00 am

I wouldn't mind doing the cut and paste work of inserting code and text the right places and then uploading it if that would be a help, but I am in no way a writer so I can't chime in on that part.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orosaki » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:24 am

estel wrote:i havent said updates wont happen often, i said to not expect updates at all because doing something like this takes a lot of time, which i dont have

i did learn how to operate variables correctly and could think of how to make what i want but dont have the time to actually do it

as for av scenes, i simply not into that stuff, but that doesnt means that was the reason, the reason is that since im not into it, the scenes would be written pretty forced and the quality would drop a lot, yet i could ask to writers here for help, and probably would if i ever get time to do it

if someone is interested on working on it and make it like a community project, guess i could just make the base code, which would take a lot less time, and let everyone make their own writing

i would only need to design a template that would be used for every character
if i were to do that, would any of you willing to do the rest?

Well i personally am not that good at writing yet but if it means more content like av it would be nice. I'm usually more of a suggestion guy i can usually come up with interesting ideas and scenarios. I've never done vore writing though and probably never will. I tend to try and keep my vore fetish out of my other hobbies, to maintain some balance.
If anyone tells me i fell from heaven, i'll tell them i scraped my knee crawling out of hell.
And if anyone asks I'm clearly the devil.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Vore game