Fun shrinking the girls (quest)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Fun shrinking the girls (quest)

Postby estel » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:20 pm

since theres already a lot of giantess stuff i thought i could contribute a bit making an M/f game with a male protagonist shinking down girls with the overused cliche shrink ray

warning: this is a little alpha of a game i did in about 5-6 hours incluiding learning how to use quest, expect the writing to be lazy
i have a lot planned for it and given what i learned from doing this alpha it wouldnt be hard, but it would take a lot of time, thing i dont have so dont expect updates soon

as for now you only can shrink down a nameless girl and do some sexual stuff to her until you decide to eat her, once you eat her, there's nothing else to do other than wait for her to get digested

planned stuff
Spoiler: show
multiple characters: each one of them with different personalities

make their clothes shrink with them: you would be able to remove their clothes later but you would be able to play with them before doing so why not

stat system for the girls: currently i planned to add variables that would define how a character reacts to certain actions
those would be a pleasure level, a fear level, and a health level
pleasure would change their reaction when doing sexual stuff to them
fear would affect how they handle certain situations, if it goes too high they could faint
and health would increase or decrease depending on your actions, fear increases if this decreases, if it gets too low they would faint
fainted girls would wake up after some turns

pseudo AI for the girls: mostly RNG combined with their stats to decide what would they do on different situations

more stuff in your room: mostly a bed, a table, a cage, maybe a bathroom
also a PC where you can talk to the guy who made the shrink ray for tips on what you can do

a cheat machine: after reaching certain milestones, the guy on the pc would tell you cheat codes to input on it, some planned codes are
add monster girls: not likely to happen but i'd like to try
revive/reset the girls you killed/ate: this is to prevent running out of girls to play with without the need of starting a new game
add lolis: not likely but if i do add underaged characters they would be locked behind a code
edit character stats: for people who doesnt want to play the game but want to know what happens on certain situations

will not include
Spoiler: show
scat/pissing/toilet
anal/cock vore
giantess/shrink yourself

play online / download
http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/ ... -the-girls
estel
Been posting for a bit

Re: Fun shrinking the girls (quest)

Postby Liz » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:13 am

A good start :)
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby Hansony » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:32 am

To be honest a M/F with shrink ray is kinda set up for a cockvore scenario but it's your game and your call what to include and what not to include
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nuggholio » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:08 am

so this is just oral vore then?

if you're not doing av or cv then i feel its safe to assume you're not gonna do the even weirder ones.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby estel » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:52 am

Hansony wrote:To be honest a M/F with shrink ray is kinda set up for a cockvore scenario but it's your game and your call what to include and what not to include

the reason for not having cv is because if i make the girls small enough for cv they would be too small for everything else, sure i could get rid of common sense since its fiction by making your dick stretch a lot or making your fingers micro-accurate but i would rather not, adding multiple size levels would add a lot of complexity too

as for av it isnt that i dont like it, i dont love it either, its just that i wouldnt know how to even start writing girls reactions and the narrating
i could do some half assed text messages like the ones on this alpha but i wouldnt be happy with it, ill see later about that

nuggholio wrote:so this is just oral vore then?

if you're not doing av or cv then i feel its safe to assume you're not gonna do the even weirder ones.

there will be weird stuff but im not sure of what do you have in mind
estel
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:01 pm

Might wanna indicat eif it's willing/unwilling. Ya know just to be safe. Havent touched it yet but I'm getting a lotta unwilling vibes.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby estel » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:08 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Might wanna indicat eif it's willing/unwilling. Ya know just to be safe. Havent touched it yet but I'm getting a lotta unwilling vibes.

mostly unwilling, i mean if you just shrink them, pick them up and eat them, then yeah, unwilling
some of them might end up being willing if you do certain actions

there also could be a girl who has vore fetish and is willing from the start
estel
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:36 pm

estel wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:Might wanna indicat eif it's willing/unwilling. Ya know just to be safe. Havent touched it yet but I'm getting a lotta unwilling vibes.

mostly unwilling, i mean if you just shrink them, pick them up and eat them, then yeah, unwilling
some of them might end up being willing if you do certain actions

there also could be a girl who has vore fetish and is willing from the start

hm. okay then. I Take it it's not in yet? The "Certain actions to willing" stuff.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Orosaki » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:03 am

estel wrote:
Hansony wrote:To be honest a M/F with shrink ray is kinda set up for a cockvore scenario but it's your game and your call what to include and what not to include

the reason for not having cv is because if i make the girls small enough for cv they would be too small for everything else, sure i could get rid of common sense since its fiction by making your dick stretch a lot or making your fingers micro-accurate but i would rather not, adding multiple size levels would add a lot of complexity too

as for av it isnt that i dont like it, i dont love it either, its just that i wouldnt know how to even start writing girls reactions and the narrating
i could do some half assed text messages like the ones on this alpha but i wouldnt be happy with it, ill see later about that

nuggholio wrote:so this is just oral vore then?

there will be weird stuff but im not sure of what do you have in mind

you could still technically do cv if the shrink ray could shrink people multiple times. And possibly reverse it. Then the girl would be shrunken the first time and if you decide to cv her you shrink her again and cv her.

I'm not much for text based games never have never will they're kind of boring. i like having the visuals to go along with things you know.
If anyone tells me i fell from heaven, i'll tell them i scraped my knee crawling out of hell.
And if anyone asks I'm clearly the devil.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby estel » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:24 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:hm. okay then. I Take it it's not in yet? The "Certain actions to willing" stuff.

nope, i havent even done the engine yet, this is more like a prototype on how managing shrunken girls work
like, you have the girl on your hand and can do this stuff, but you can move her somewhere there and do that stuff, doing something like eating her could take as much turns of mouthplay as you like or even not swallowing her at all, you can stuff her into your pants and stuff could happen on each turn she's in there, things like that
for the most part, i have to start from scratch, the code as is it now doesnt have a single function, that would be a complete pain for adding multiple characters or editing them

like i said, doing something like this isnt hard but it takes really long, and the time i have, i usually spend it on something else, so yeah, dont expect it anytime soon

Orosaki wrote:you could still technically do cv if the shrink ray could shrink people multiple times. And possibly reverse it. Then the girl would be shrunken the first time and if you decide to cv her you shrink her again and cv her.

I'm not much for text based games never have never will they're kind of boring. i like having the visuals to go along with things you know.

yeah i already said about the multiple shrinks, it would add a lot of complexity, if there is cv, then the shrink would have to happen on the same turn and should mean instant death otherwise i would have to write all the possiblities for that size too, first of all i'd have to make a working engine for every character to follow, then i would have my limitations clear but as for now i'm just predicting that would be the case

about text based games, yeah i know, but making good visuals is way too hard for a single person, and dont get me started on rpg maker visuals no offense to rpg maker users
if someone wants to take this idea and make a full game out of it then go ahead, just wait until the game is working as intended
but yeah, the idea of "porting" this into a visual engine once its finished doesnt sounds impossible as long people care enough
estel
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:36 am

estel wrote:like i said, doing something like this isnt hard but it takes really long, and the time i have, i usually spend it on something else, so yeah, dont expect it anytime soon

Dont worry about the time. RL takes priority and you take your time. Rather have quality than rushed quantity.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby calin22 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:24 am

It sounds great, I'm just sad there won't be AV :(
EAT ME, FIGHT ME, GIVE ME A HUG!!!
calin22
Somewhat familiar

Postby CherryBlossom » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:02 am

"M/F macro/micro is always cock vore" cliche again? Really??
CherryBlossom
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:09 pm

CherryBlossom wrote:

"M/F macro/micro is always cock vore" cliche again? Really??

May be a cliche but so what? are you saying having a Macro M and Micro F is not an obvious set up for a CV?
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby estel » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:38 pm

Hansony wrote:May be a cliche but so what? are you saying having a Macro M and Micro F is not an obvious set up for a CV?

not really, that would be like saying that all F/m games should include nipple vore
estel
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:22 pm

Enough talk of cliches' okay? They're done over and over and over, that's why they're called Cliche' so stop making this argument a cliche and focus on what IS in the game.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:19 am

.... Any potential updates perhaps?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Silversepiroth » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:50 pm

Honestly I'm excited to see where this goes. It's hard enough to find M/f, but an M/f game? and it's from the pred's perspective? Have you thought about maybe commissioning someone like Gen (YoukaiChan on here, Calico807 on Tumblr) to do some basic imagery for it?
Silversepiroth
Participator

Postby estel » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:59 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:.... Any potential updates perhaps?

i just dont have time to do it, sorry, maybe next year or something
Silversepiroth wrote:Honestly I'm excited to see where this goes. It's hard enough to find M/f, but an M/f game? and it's from the pred's perspective? Have you thought about maybe commissioning someone like Gen (YoukaiChan on here, Calico807 on Tumblr) to do some basic imagery for it?

not going to happen, adding images to it would restrict a lot the freedom that text based games offers, also im not the kind of guy that spends money on something like that
i would love to make a full game out of it using 3d models for the animations while maintaining the text input mechanics but that would be a lot harder and take a lot more time, and i dont even have time to do the text only version
estel
Been posting for a bit

Postby Silversepiroth » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:24 pm

So since I've last commented on this, I've downloaded Quest to work with, possibly even making stuff of my own. The downside to that of course is that I have no idea how to make things interactable, or how to give it several "phases" like you have here. How'd you manage that?
Silversepiroth
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game