Chance of Digestion 99 Percent

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Chance of Digestion 99 Percent

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:12 am

ImageImage

Hello, and welcome to the main thread for the vore game Chance of Digestion 99 Percent, a vore Visual Novel / Role Playing Game hybrid about your adventures all around the world, discovering interesting things about yourself, and overall completing an epic adventure. Most vore games are designed around an RPG maker system, combining regular JRPG gameplay into a vorish experience. However, 99 percent is a game designed to have a specific amount of encounters, while also randomizing the encounters up enough to create unique experiences for players wishing to casually play through the game, while being a semi-deep game that can cater to those looking for an interesting game too.

As you play through the adventure, you'll explore around the landscapes of the world, deciding on how to travel around the land, deciding on how to explore and how to react to the situations that arise when exploring the vast open lands, finding hidden secrets and discovering new interactions constantly. You'll fight against other people, who have the exact same goal as you, to end up having you as part of their body, by fighting using a set of unique abilities and a super special power, if you dare! Then layout how you want to use your resources as you survive the harshes of the world, but consuming those around you, monsters or people, doesn't matter, to help you by creating a stronger you to survive what comes next. Can you survive the world, or will the world swallow you up whole? Only you can play to find out.

This game includes the following vore types...
Oral Vore
Anal Vore
Unbirth
Soul Vore

These vore types can not only be used by your enemies but can also be used by you!

All vore in this game is either unwilling or forceful willing. There may be a couple of scenes designed as true willing, however, the majority of all vore scenes are individuals not particularly wanting to become another woman's padding.
Most vore present is F/F or F/M. There may be secret M/F vore scenes included, but when and where is totally a secret.
Most vore present is same size vore. There may be some Macro/Micro or Micro/Macro vore, but these scenes will be a rarity.

Downloads are below (Currently not available, there is a visual-less demo on the development thread currently if you wish to help test out mechanics.)
Thank you for considering to play the game, and hopefully, you enjoy
~ The Vore Engineer

Last edited by TheVoreEngineer on Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Re: Chance of Digestion 99 Percent

Postby MechaMicro » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:24 am

Color me intrigued! I look forward to seeing what you come up with! I haven't yet checked out the demo, but I'll be sure to give it a look shortly.
MechaMicro
New to the forum

Postby RC8015 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:47 am

This looks like worth checking out every once in a while.
Hope motivation stays high :)
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lakeless » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:44 pm

This certainly has a professional-like quality to it, which is somewhat rare in many of the games posted these days (my own included). Tried the demo also and it seems to have great potential. I look forward to seeing what you can bring to the table with a project that seems to have such a bright future ahead of it :)
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby b5n » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:56 am

can't wait to see update
b5n
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game