Cute Monsters And Mommy (V.02 NEW BUILD)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Cute Monsters And Mommy (V.02 NEW BUILD)

Postby cutemonstersandmommy » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:41 am

So the latest build of Cute Monsters and Mommy has been released and you can download it here: https://mega.nz/#F!EKZ2xDaZ!0gUvcIur3HIe1WrRh8FITQ


"Cute Monsters and Mommy" it is a game about YOU! I will continue to try and make this game as immersive as possible! Mostly every choice you make will contribute to the gameplay and how the game progresses. Your choices will heavily affect the outcome of your endings and how it goes on. This game features relationships, lewd scenes (of course) and lots of interactivity.

Fetishes in the demo so far include: Femdom, Foot Fetish, Ballbusting, Armpit, Blowjob, Knee, Incest, Milf, Spanking, Vore, Monster Girl
(This game is not PRIMARLY vore but it includes vore elements from various Monster Girls)

Let me know what you think, suggestions or anything like that and I'll be posting V.03 here when it's released as well!


If you like the game you can consider supporting me on patreon: www.patreon.com/cutemonstersandmommy
cutemonstersandmommy
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:30 pm

Re: Cute Monsters And Mommy (V.02 NEW BUILD)

Postby Nouvi » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:17 pm

May I suggest sticking to the "old" thread? (it's not really that old)
You know... just to minimize clutter and disorder with more than one thread regarding the exact same thing.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:08 pm

Re: Cute Monsters And Mommy (V.02 NEW BUILD)

Postby cutemonstersandmommy » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:41 pm

Nouvi wrote:May I suggest sticking to the "old" thread? (it's not really that old)
You know... just to minimize clutter and disorder with more than one thread regarding the exact same thing.





You're right, next time I'll make sure to update the other thread so it's not a clutter of things coming up!
cutemonstersandmommy
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:30 pm

Re: Cute Monsters And Mommy (V.02 NEW BUILD)

Postby DTH » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:31 pm

Don't listen to that other grumpy person, I like seeing updates on the front page.
Couple things:
Game is solid and other than a few typos I didn't notice anything bugging up.
The vore scenes are really underwhelming. You should definitely ask people for some pictures to go along with each vore scene.
The mother doesn't really look like she's old enough to be a mother of a 19 year old
And I'm really disappointed there is no mother vore!! Pleeeasseeee include it.
DTH
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:32 pm

Re: Cute Monsters And Mommy (V.02 NEW BUILD)

Postby Nouvi » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:46 pm

DTH wrote:Don't listen to that other grumpy person, I like seeing updates on the front page.

Do you realize what you have just done... if you do then think about it and don't do it again. Besides your point is moot - an old thread being updated/bumped is still an update on the front page.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:08 pm

Re: Cute Monsters And Mommy (V.02 NEW BUILD)

Postby cutemonstersandmommy » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:44 am

DTH wrote:Don't listen to that other grumpy person, I like seeing updates on the front page.
Couple things:
Game is solid and other than a few typos I didn't notice anything bugging up.
The vore scenes are really underwhelming. You should definitely ask people for some pictures to go along with each vore scene.
The mother doesn't really look like she's old enough to be a mother of a 19 year old
And I'm really disappointed there is no mother vore!! Pleeeasseeee include it.




Thanks for the feedback! There's still some stuff about the mother not revealed just yet though. I have some pictures but I didn't really "like" the quality all that much, but I guess it would be better than none so yeah.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it!
cutemonstersandmommy
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:30 pm

Re: Cute Monsters And Mommy (V.02 NEW BUILD)

Postby NanasBananas » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:03 am

Nice update! I gotta say, I think this game is right up my alley when it comes to femdom...
I loved how sadistic Kenra is, and how much she enjoys the prospect of humiliating and breaking the player's spirit. Wouldn't mind having another chance to get conquered by her at some point in the future...
But after the part with her, there was so much teasing in this update! Now I need more!
Miu was really cute... I hope I didn't misinterpret the, uh... possessive vibes I got from her. ;) I really like the idea of having someone that seems so nice and sweet to end up being, well. let's say... overwhelming...
And I really hope the ghost makes another appearance! We got a delicious taste of her cruelty, now I desperately need the satisfaction of seeing a bad end with her!

Anyway, whether any of my specific wishes will be granted or not, I'm really enjoying this game! Can't wait to see more!
NanasBananas
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:26 pm

Re: Cute Monsters And Mommy (V.02 NEW BUILD)

Postby DTH » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:07 pm

Nouvi wrote:
DTH wrote:Don't listen to that other grumpy person, I like seeing updates on the front page.

Do you realize what you have just done... if you do then think about it and don't do it again. Besides your point is moot - an old thread being updated/bumped is still an update on the front page.


Going through your post history, you're extremely hostile against everyone for literally no reason. You're not a moderator, but you loving telling people what to do. You contribute nothing.
I can only imagine how intolerable you are in person.
DTH
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:32 pm

Re: Cute Monsters And Mommy (V.02 NEW BUILD)

Postby Hansony » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:38 pm

Well I finally got around to have a look at how it was and unfortunately it takes the focus on femdom and the foot fetish a bit to far for me.
Kinda sad cause other then that it seemed pretty good with the different conversation paths depending on your responds though clearly not a game that works for me, but obviously that should not change what you want it to be.
Good luck with the project though.
Hansony
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 6:16 am

Re: Cute Monsters And Mommy (V.02 NEW BUILD)

Postby cutemonstersandmommy » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:12 pm

NanasBananas wrote:Nice update! I gotta say, I think this game is right up my alley when it comes to femdom...
I loved how sadistic Kenra is, and how much she enjoys the prospect of humiliating and breaking the player's spirit. Wouldn't mind having another chance to get conquered by her at some point in the future...
But after the part with her, there was so much teasing in this update! Now I need more!
Miu was really cute... I hope I didn't misinterpret the, uh... possessive vibes I got from her. ;) I really like the idea of having someone that seems so nice and sweet to end up being, well. let's say... overwhelming...
And I really hope the ghost makes another appearance! We got a delicious taste of her cruelty, now I desperately need the satisfaction of seeing a bad end with her!

Anyway, whether any of my specific wishes will be granted or not, I'm really enjoying this game! Can't wait to see more!



Thank you! It's funny because I still think Kenra wasn't enough so now I'm planning a character more dominant than her. Miu is gonna be special alright, very special.. and your choices are gonna drive you into a corner if you don't play things
smart. (But maybe people would like that) Ghost idea was something fun I got and you loved her now I think you'll really love her in the future haha.

Anyway thanks so much for the feedback! I'll be working to try and make V.03 longer than the other two so I can try and fit more stuff in. It'll be posted here as usual when it's public!
cutemonstersandmommy
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:30 pm

Re: Cute Monsters And Mommy (V.02 NEW BUILD)

Postby cutemonstersandmommy » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:15 pm

Hansony wrote:Well I finally got around to have a look at how it was and unfortunately it takes the focus on femdom and the foot fetish a bit to far for me.
Kinda sad cause other then that it seemed pretty good with the different conversation paths depending on your responds though clearly not a game that works for me, but obviously that should not change what you want it to be.
Good luck with the project though.




Thanks for the feedback, yeah I've been keeping that in mind that obviously not everyone is into "that" level of femdom and after some other feedback and stuff there will be some characters that you can dominate rather than get dominated and have paths with them. But aside from that yeah the main focus of this game is femdom.

Anyway, thanks for trying out and using your time to play the game. I appreciate it!
cutemonstersandmommy
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:30 pm

Re: Cute Monsters And Mommy (V.02 NEW BUILD)

Postby fichetto881 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:21 am

i can't go up stairs of the inn because of some stupid soldier that i can't pass.
help.

ps
(sorry for bad english)
fichetto881
New to the forum
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:08 pm

Re: Cute Monsters And Mommy (V.02 NEW BUILD)

Postby cutemonstersandmommy » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:18 pm

fichetto881 wrote:i can't go up stairs of the inn because of some stupid soldier that i can't pass.
help.

ps
(sorry for bad english)


the soldier doesn't move so the upstairs inn is blocked.
cutemonstersandmommy
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:30 pm


Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], bledthorn, fasthon1992, mattaku86, nanakra, SkaterBoy625, SoulBreakerY, spirel5, superbestia, Yahoo [Bot] and 25 guests