Cute Monsters And Mommy (V.03 Release)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Cute Monsters And Mommy (V.02 NEW BUILD)

Postby cutemonstersandmommy » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:49 am

[quote="ian66613"]Same, it's stuck at this when you download the folder as a zip, as you have not provided us with a compressed archive with all of the files in one:

Image[/q

Yeah sorry about that. I see what I did wrong.
cutemonstersandmommy
Been posting for a bit

Postby cutemonstersandmommy » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:51 am

Now It should be working..
cutemonstersandmommy
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:42 pm

You should consider zipping it up yourself with 7-zip and hosting it on filedropper or mediafire. MEGA is known to throttle your download speed for no other reason but to get you to pay for their service. (Since I've had them do it on my own private downloads no one has the links to. So it's not as if people are downloading it alongside me.)

I literally cannot download your folder as a zip right now because of that reason, gets stuck at 99% forever.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby b5n » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:39 pm

Is the character you control can be pred :?:

If not here is a sugestion : in the middle of the game you need money so you go in a guild where you take a request for killing a witch who eat people so you go in a forest where you find her house you enter cinematic of you character looking around and find a spell book with the vore technic you go out the house to find the witch *epic battle with explosion even micheal bay can't handle and if you lose you be eaten game over but if you defeat her you can choose between eating her or sparing her .
b5n
Somewhat familiar

Re: Cute Monsters And Mommy (V.03 Release)

Postby cutemonstersandmommy » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:58 pm

If there's any problems with the link or glitches please let me know.
cutemonstersandmommy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aresbloodfang » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:43 pm

just downloaded the game and it wont start when I click the game exe file?
Aresbloodfang
Been posting for a bit

Postby cutemonstersandmommy » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:22 pm

Aresbloodfang wrote:just downloaded the game and it wont start when I click the game exe file?

Can you let me know if this one works? https://mega.nz/#!MLAyDDKb!oG95f97mxP-n ... wDsz51h0Uo
cutemonstersandmommy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aresbloodfang » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:55 pm

thank you it works now. :-D
Aresbloodfang
Been posting for a bit

Postby scottypilgrim » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:53 pm

This game was freakin awesome! loving it so far <3 It's a voracious harem anime sort deal!
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby cutemonstersandmommy » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:52 am

scottypilgrim wrote:This game was freakin awesome! loving it so far <3 It's a voracious harem anime sort deal!

Haha, thanks so much for that! Didn't have harem in mind just sorta.. happened..
cutemonstersandmommy
Been posting for a bit

Postby dusterrr » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:07 pm

the new download doesn't have an .exe in it.

EDIT: NEVERMIND. I'M AN IDIOT.
dusterrr
Been posting for a bit

Postby generalr » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:59 pm

Can I only really ever sex the demons and the ghosts? I think those are the only ones who ever do anything to the MC - though I did a paltry footjob from Ms. Skye, I have a feeling it's going to be more teasing before I get to actually learn how she likes it. Maybe I need to be more pro-Miu to get her to go nutso on me. Or maybe more pro-Annabelle and she'll throw me a bone.
generalr
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lakeless » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:02 am

This is actually one of the more-enjoyable RPG games I've played in a while. I've got huge kinks for ass/feet/armpit stuff and this game provides it all where most usually leave it on the sidelines, which is a refreshing thing to see when it's often neglected. Plus, there's also milf dating, which I'm always down for.

There is a little constructive criticism I would give, however. The first being, which I think has been mentioned previously, is the lack of actual images to go along with things in order to make the scenes a bit more meaty. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy the scenes as they are, but it really needs that kind of visual oomph in order to truly appreciate them, I feel.

If you're struggling to find images for particular scenes, you could always try exhentai.org and search for keywords in their database. They've got THOUSANDS of hentai images taken from all sorts of games and you could always search for key words to help make tracking down certain things a bit easier. Heck, even typing "hentai armpit" into Google images got me a set of decent results.

The only other thing I'd say is that, despite declining Annabelle at the start in hopes to open new option pathways with different girls to experiment around with, my character always seems to flash back to Annabelle and his undying love for her and then denies potential candidates for my branching-out despite having rejected Annabelle earlier in the game. I don't know if this was intentional as to save on scene creation (which I completely understand) or just a mistake, but it can get somewhat disheartening when it happens repeatedly. I know you said it wasn't designed to be a harem, but it poses the question as to why you even get the option to deny Annabelle at the start if your character's just going to continuously think about her afterwards regardless and deny future girls, making your choice essentially meaningless.

But anyway, that's just my two cents on what you've created so far. I like the direction it's heading and the characters overall are very likable in my eyes, since I usually don't care much for characters or story in RPG vore games, but this one I actually found captivating for a change.

I look forward to any updates you may post in future :)
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby cutemonstersandmommy » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:37 am

Lakeless wrote:This is actually one of the more-enjoyable RPG games I've played in a while. I've got huge kinks for ass/feet/armpit stuff and this game provides it all where most usually leave it on the sidelines, which is a refreshing thing to see when it's often neglected. Plus, there's also milf dating, which I'm always down for.

There is a little constructive criticism I would give, however. The first being, which I think has been mentioned previously, is the lack of actual images to go along with things in order to make the scenes a bit more meaty. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy the scenes as they are, but it really needs that kind of visual oomph in order to truly appreciate them, I feel.

If you're struggling to find images for particular scenes, you could always try exhentai.org and search for keywords in their database. They've got THOUSANDS of hentai images taken from all sorts of games and you could always search for key words to help make tracking down certain things a bit easier. Heck, even typing "hentai armpit" into Google images got me a set of decent results.

The only other thing I'd say is that, despite declining Annabelle at the start in hopes to open new option pathways with different girls to experiment around with, my character always seems to flash back to Annabelle and his undying love for her and then denies potential candidates for my branching-out despite having rejected Annabelle earlier in the game. I don't know if this was intentional as to save on scene creation (which I completely understand) or just a mistake, but it can get somewhat disheartening when it happens repeatedly. I know you said it wasn't designed to be a harem, but it poses the question as to why you even get the option to deny Annabelle at the start if your character's just going to continuously think about her afterwards regardless and deny future girls, making your choice essentially meaningless.

But anyway, that's just my two cents on what you've created so far. I like the direction it's heading and the characters overall are very likable in my eyes, since I usually don't care much for characters or story in RPG vore games, but this one I actually found captivating for a change.

I look forward to any updates you may post in future :)

Appreciate the long feedback and criticism, those choices will definitely matter but how I was going to do it before was that there would be major game changing events, and depending on your choices those events would go one or two ways. Some females won't come after you if you've established being in a relationship and others will start to antagonize (Anabelle) for example about saying they will be with you instead. Those early choices will have a big cause and effect throughout the story.
cutemonstersandmommy
Been posting for a bit

Postby NanasBananas » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:04 am

Man, this update has been tearing me apart... There's a part of me (a noticeable part) that kinda wants to just give in to the craziness that is Miu, but then when Anabelle's there, I just can't bring myself to hurt her... Plus she did threaten to sit on my face, which is not something one can easily walk away from... Now I'm stuck trying to appease both of them, even though I'm pretty sure that can't last... I'm probably a little more loyal to Anabelle at the moment, since I did kinda confess to her at the beginning, but if Miu plays her cards right, I can't really promise with confidence that I won't be susceptible to her manipulations...

...Oh, and also, I think I'm starting to fall for Ms. Skye...
...The confidence with which she takes charge and tries to seduce the main character is pretty hard to resist...

I can't wait to see this game grow further. Between those characters and what seems to be an ever lengthening list of sadistic women on our tail, it looks like there'll be plenty of fun to be had in the future...

If there is one thing from my personal wish list I'd like to see though, as long as I'm sharing my thoughts here, it's more bad endings sprinkled throughout the game. I realize this would entail more work, and if the creator feels bad endings are a lower priority than advancing the story that's totally understandable, but I personally love bad endings more than anything... I think it would be so much fun if when you're walking around town, especially alone, you'd have to be careful not to end up as someone's slave or meal or something... Like in the latest town, with the woman who asks you if you'd like a mistress, you could be given an option to run away and another option to hesitate, and if you hesitate for too long or say the wrong thing she'll take you to her place and keep you... Or the strip club (if that's what that is...) in the corner could have a stripper that tries to get close enough to unbirth you... or maybe she seduces you into being her slave and keeps you in her room in the back... or maybe she makes you addicted to her and traps you forever in a findom situation where you owe her more money than you can repay and the debt just keeps growing because you keep coming back to her...
Hell, there could even be branching game overs for more major characters. I wouldn't be shocked if Miu would kidnap the player right now, if given the right opportunity, and lock him in some remote cabin in the woods where they'll forget about everyone else and live happily ever after (even if one party's happiness was a little forced...). Though I guess that scenario is less likely... I suppose it would make sense to have to work a little harder for a bad (happy?) ending with a main character...
There are just so many places where a bad ending could be hidden throughout this game, I can't help but want to see some of my wishful thinking fulfilled... But oh well, that's just my two cents... Can't wait to see more either way!
NanasBananas
Somewhat familiar

Postby cutemonstersandmommy » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:22 pm

NanasBananas wrote:Man, this update has been tearing me apart... There's a part of me (a noticeable part) that kinda wants to just give in to the craziness that is Miu, but then when Anabelle's there, I just can't bring myself to hurt her... Plus she did threaten to sit on my face, which is not something one can easily walk away from... Now I'm stuck trying to appease both of them, even though I'm pretty sure that can't last... I'm probably a little more loyal to Anabelle at the moment, since I did kinda confess to her at the beginning, but if Miu plays her cards right, I can't really promise with confidence that I won't be susceptible to her manipulations...

...The confidence with which she takes charge and tries to seduce the main character is pretty hard to resist...

I can't wait to see this game grow further. Between those characters and what seems to be an ever lengthening list of sadistic women on our tail, it looks like there'll be plenty of fun to be had in the future...

If there is one thing from my personal wish list I'd like to see though, as long as I'm sharing my thoughts here, it's more bad endings sprinkled throughout the game. I realize this would entail more work, and if the creator feels bad endings are a lower priority than advancing the story that's totally understandable, but I personally love bad endings more than anything... I think it would be so much fun if when you're walking around town, especially alone, you'd have to be careful not to end up as someone's slave or meal or something... Like in the latest town, with the woman who asks you if you'd like a mistress, you could be given an option to run away and another option to hesitate, and if you hesitate for too long or say the wrong thing she'll take you to her place and keep you... Or the strip club (if that's what that is...) in the corner could have a stripper that tries to get close enough to unbirth you... or maybe she seduces you into being her slave and keeps you in her room in the back... or maybe she makes you addicted to her and traps you forever in a findom situation where you owe her more money than you can repay and the debt just keeps growing because you keep coming back to her...
Hell, there could even be branching game overs for more major characters. I wouldn't be shocked if Miu would kidnap the player right now, if given the right opportunity, and lock him in some remote cabin in the woods where they'll forget about everyone else and live happily ever after (even if one party's happiness was a little forced...). Though I guess that scenario is less likely... I suppose it would make sense to have to work a little harder for a bad (happy?) ending with a main character...
There are just so many places where a bad ending could be hidden throughout this game, I can't help but want to see some of my wishful thinking fulfilled... But oh well, that's just my two cents... Can't wait to see more either way!

Haha, thank you so much for the support here I always love reading your feedback it makes me want to do things so much better! Bad endings will be in the game, the minor ones are a good idea but for now I can't say if/when minor ones happening with NPC will be. However for "major" charcter bad endings, that will be a thing. It'll be a little cut to whatever character you run into that bad end with and you said something pretty on the spot with Miu kidnapping you and keeping you with her forever. Scenes like that will be in a game and will happen depending on your choices, you will also be able to get good endings too though not only bad (although some characters will only have bad endings.) All these choices you are making will play a pretty big part very soon in a major event and when that happens the game will start to shift over to those choices you have made and you won't really be able to go back to where you were. I have so many ideas and suggestions from people and just want this game to keep growing bigger!

People like you really make me want to do so much better than I am currently doing so thank you! I have all your suggestions and hopefully you'll be pleased with the outcome.
cutemonstersandmommy
Been posting for a bit

Postby generalr » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:00 am

You write good characters. It's easy to see there's a lot of chance for variability in gameplay, but so far it's basically been a visual novel. I'm glad there's no real combat - that would really ruin the flow of this game - but since the choices don't have any payoff that I can really tell yet, it seems kind of shallow. The moment you start throwing a few different branches in here, this will get really complicated really quick, but I do really like the game! The world you've built is phenomenal! It just needs some variance to it to really make it tick.
generalr
Somewhat familiar

Postby NanasBananas » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:45 pm

cutemonstersandmommy wrote:
NanasBananas wrote:Man, this update has been tearing me apart... There's a part of me (a noticeable part) that kinda wants to just give in to the craziness that is Miu, but then when Anabelle's there, I just can't bring myself to hurt her... Plus she did threaten to sit on my face, which is not something one can easily walk away from... Now I'm stuck trying to appease both of them, even though I'm pretty sure that can't last... I'm probably a little more loyal to Anabelle at the moment, since I did kinda confess to her at the beginning, but if Miu plays her cards right, I can't really promise with confidence that I won't be susceptible to her manipulations...

Haha, thank you so much for the support here I always love reading your feedback it makes me want to do things so much better! Bad endings will be in the game, the minor ones are a good idea but for now I can't say if/when minor ones happening with NPC will be. However for "major" charcter bad endings, that will be a thing. It'll be a little cut to whatever character you run into that bad end with and you said something pretty on the spot with Miu kidnapping you and keeping you with her forever. Scenes like that will be in a game and will happen depending on your choices, you will also be able to get good endings too though not only bad (although some characters will only have bad endings.) All these choices you are making will play a pretty big part very soon in a major event and when that happens the game will start to shift over to those choices you have made and you won't really be able to go back to where you were. I have so many ideas and suggestions from people and just want this game to keep growing bigger!

People like you really make me want to do so much better than I am currently doing so thank you! I have all your suggestions and hopefully you'll be pleased with the outcome.

I really appreciate you saying that, and I'm happy to hear my feedback has been of some value! The game is already a ton of fun, and I truly believe it has a lot of potential to become one of the more enjoyable fetish games out there...
I'm also definitely excited about the prospect of seeing our choices starting to bear consequences!

So keep up the good work! For as long as you keep making the game, I plan on being here to play it... :D
NanasBananas
Somewhat familiar

Postby thelandcruzer » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:36 am

I am missing the picture sheet for the mommy spanking scene.
If you could fix it thank you.
I hate ( internet ) trolls they taste weird!!! (copyrighted)
thelandcruzer
Somewhat familiar

Postby google55555 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:13 pm

This game is a masterpiece. I can't wait till the next update.
google55555
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game