RPG Maker MV Tile HELP

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

RPG Maker MV Tile HELP

Postby lolboy13 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:49 pm

I'm working on a new project, however I would love to move to the simpler and easy to use UI of RPG Maker MV. The scaling however is killing me and I can't seem to merge previous assests correctly.

Spoiler: show
Inside_A2 Vore.png
These are the tiles for the floor. They work near perfect. However all I am missing is the walls.

VoreA5-B.png
This is the wall texture I am referring to. From the "Eka's Vore RPG Tileset". I'm not great at image editing/scaling and could use assistance. Not only would this greatly assist me, but other creators using RPGM MV.

One tile in MV is 96 Pixels (in Width) and 240 (in Height)

The Wall/Pillar I would like to use is 96 Pixels W and 160 Pixels H And for those wondering, no I cannot simply stretch the dimensions an extra 80 pixels. It elongates it and causes it to not fit with the RPGM MV Tile layout. Any guidance or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Materials in use
VoreA5-B.png

Inside_A4Vore Edit.png

Feel free to pm me about details and info
Sincerely from your fellow lurker,

Daze 273
lolboy13
Somewhat familiar

Re: RPG Maker MV Tile HELP

Postby Vanny » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:19 am

Glad to see you're working on your game again :gulp:
Vanny
Been posting for a bit

Re: RPG Maker MV Tile HELP

Postby Thagrahn » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:54 am

What you are actually looking for is 96x96 for the wall, 96x96 for the roof, 48 for the roof to be a single tile, and 48x48 for the inside corners.

48X48 is the tile size for MV. Since the floor worked out, and assuming the ceiling is similar to the floor in what needs converted, then Some repositioning may be required to get the edges to line up corectly, and this could be a simple as duplicating one row in the wall at the VX scale to get the 96x96 wall.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Vore game