God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG maker vore game. <back to work>

Postby TheCrystalDemon » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:49 pm

Did anyone suggest yet the idea that you could feed yourself to one of the sleeping inn girls?
TheCrystalDemon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:43 pm

TheCrystalDemon wrote:Did anyone suggest yet the idea that you could feed yourself to one of the sleeping inn girls?

Lol that could be awesome, great idea.
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:17 am

Well I'm not that much into being willing prey (when my character can be pred I would prefer her sticking to that idea) although adding some willing prey thing both yourself and some npcs would be great.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:49 am

TheCrystalDemon wrote:Just found this and am having fun with this. Have you considered a Voricide ending for if you keep eating everything you can?

I have planned something like that if you devour all that you come across (all followers, bosses . . .).

TheCrystalDemon wrote:Did anyone suggest yet the idea that you could feed yourself to one of the sleeping inn girls?

Spoiler: show
The one in Grandhol will have this option. :wink:
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SeemsEdibleToMe » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:53 am

I read on your Patreon that you have plans for a mansion, where your followers will reside if you don't have them with you. And all of them will have bunch of things you can do with them including willing preds.

Since you can eat/digest some of your followers, maybe it is an idea to also add a trophy room of sorts to that mansion? Basically a room where every time you eat/digest one of your followers a personal item that belonged to that follower (and defined them as a person, this can be stuff like a tiara, an outfit or other personal belongings) ends up, each with a little description to remind you of who it belonged to. It could also serve as a nice reminder of the progress you have made.
SeemsEdibleToMe
Been posting for a bit

Postby DragonqueenShyvana » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:27 am

whats i can do now with mila not finish or she is now for ever on my side ??? and Diane whats with her ? kill the snake and the only what she do is eat my ?
DragonqueenShyvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:23 pm

Maybe Diane is work in progress - e.g. in future giving you choice to unbirth you so you would turn into character better suited for magic and fast oponents. Or maybe her storyline is not completed yet.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheCrystalDemon » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:26 pm

Oh maybe there should also be a character you can tempt into voring others. Or tempt into letting you eat them. Like perhaps they are super strong, so the only way to beat them is to convince them that your stomach would be a good place to relax. Melt off that stress.
TheCrystalDemon
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:21 am

SeemsEdibleToMe wrote:Since you can eat/digest some of your followers, maybe it is an idea to also add a trophy room of sorts to that mansion? Basically a room where every time you eat/digest one of your followers a personal item that belonged to that follower (and defined them as a person, this can be stuff like a tiara, an outfit or other personal belongings) ends up, each with a little description to remind you of who it belonged to. It could also serve as a nice reminder of the progress you have made.

That sounds like agreat idea and I will definitely try to make something like that for the mansion.

Onepiecelover wrote:whats i can do now with mila not finish or she is now for ever on my side ??? and Diane whats with her ? kill the snake and the only what she do is eat my ?

If you give Mila the bread she will become your follower, healing you in battles, giving different outcomes for some events etc. Diale is currently just to help you beat the naga, I have some plans for her later, but It's all for the late stages of the game, so she will remain as she is now for quite some time.

TheCrystalDemon wrote:Oh maybe there should also be a character you can tempt into voring others. Or tempt into letting you eat them. Like perhaps they are super strong, so the only way to beat them is to convince them that your stomach would be a good place to relax. Melt off that stress.

For tricking someone to eat other, I have one event planned with this scenario. And for the convincing of a strong character, you will be able to beat the next boss by persuasion, so you won't have to fight her at all and one of the outcomes should be you eating her.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:54 pm

Can't wait for next update as it should be in one week :D. I've also came up with weirdass idea - well not my idea as it is implemented in choosen one I think but how about giving protagonist chance to be unirthed and rebirthed as other creature e.g. you've beaten succubus: if you spare her she grants you possibillity to be rebirthed as succubus with higher magic skills, physical power and other abillities common to demons like resist dark and fire.

I also think that you should make game chapter based like Nyan adventure by Halcyon so you could place different graphic for heroine as she progresses - becoming insane voracious monster, saint giving second chance for anyone, viggilante punishing evildoers with her gastric juices. There are so much option and single chapter story would be a little cut of wings for game (at least I think so a little).

I've noticed that you've placed tons of icons for possible spells/armors/weapons/items - I think making our protagonist restricted only to claws and light armors is kinda unfair - unless you plan to give her trainning in other gear later.

I think that in later game different type of vore dhould results in different event e.g. you are interogating prisoner, you got choice to oral vore, anal vore, unbirth - if you oral vore him he will talk after little burn, if anal vore he will be terrified and he will talk before being suck up her booty, if unbirth you will just absorb him and his memories. Do you think it is ok idea?
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:49 am

Urielzael2 wrote:Can't wait for next update as it should be in one week :D. I've also came up with weirdass idea - well not my idea as it is implemented in choosen one I think but how about giving protagonist chance to be unirthed and rebirthed as other creature e.g. you've beaten succubus: if you spare her she grants you possibillity to be rebirthed as succubus with higher magic skills, physical power and other abillities common to demons like resist dark and fire.

I've thought about that idea too, just don't know where would it fit well yet. And I also didn't decided what race you would transform into, considering how many races I've decided to put in the game. You'll see when I make the library in Grandhol, ive already written short bios for all the races that could appear in the game.

Urielzael2 wrote:I also think that you should make game chapter based like Nyan adventure by Halcyon so you could place different graphic for heroine as she progresses - becoming insane voracious monster, saint giving second chance for anyone, viggilante punishing evildoers with her gastric juices. There are so much option and single chapter story would be a little cut of wings for game (at least I think so a little).

Well the game is already kinda divided into chapters as I've put 'barriers' into each location, so you have to solve the main problem to advance (I will hopefully update the map with this update, so you can see how it's divided). I will see how much will I divide the story based on your previous actions (currently there are only differences for events, where you have a certain follower with you and I have planned different endings based on your playthrough), the main problem with dividing the story is that implementing all the possible scenarios will lenghten the game development.

Urielzael2 wrote:I've noticed that you've placed tons of icons for possible spells/armors/weapons/items - I think making our protagonist restricted only to claws and light armors is kinda unfair - unless you plan to give her trainning in other gear later.

All the added icons are actually from one pack I've downloaded and I've already increased the weapon roaster from just the claws. I plan on adding at least swords, staffs and maybe even axes or blunt weapons, for armors there is curently light armor and cloths(for spellcasters) and one heavy armor(more defence, but less agility) and I think these 3 types should be good enough as you also have the headwear and the trinkets that gives you various bonuses.

Urielzael2 wrote:I think that in later game different type of vore dhould results in different event e.g. you are interogating prisoner, you got choice to oral vore, anal vore, unbirth - if you oral vore him he will talk after little burn, if anal vore he will be terrified and he will talk before being suck up her booty, if unbirth you will just absorb him and his memories. Do you think it is ok idea?

There is already one scene in this upcoming update where you will have option on for different types of vore, that will have different outcomes. :wink: And I will definitely want to add more of these as I like the variety it brings and it will also please more people, because they can choose what they like.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:47 am

Wow thanks for reply.

About armor I think there should be 4 kinds cloth, light, medium, heavy - it is kinda dark souls inspired yet it may be good to give more class choices for later updates. From weapon I would suggest making all except fire arms (well maybe dwarves with firearms) since you can set accuraccy and critical chance and other weapon stats like special abillities it shouldn't be a problem unless you are in hurry.

Now races, I think abillity to be reborn as other races should grant you bonuses and restrictions e.g. being reborn as centaur would ban you from using boots accessories, being harpy should ban you from using shields. Also about races themselves I think you should give player choices to be rebirthed into any kind of humanlinke race (I think dragoness would be a little OP :D). I also thing that race change thing should also result in diffferent responses. I would liove to see that naga you've beaten twice giving you chance to unbirth you (non trick one) and you've becoming her daughter would be amazing.

I know my suggestions are intresting but requires a lot of time so if you have any questions about my suggestions ask me here or on pm. Take your time and take care
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Archangel64 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:44 am

Comes today the update?
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:47 am

Archangel64 wrote:Comes today the update?

Maybe~
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG maker vore game. <October update>

Postby Azirovka » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:08 am

Seems there is a problem with the update. You start the game by talking to the mermaid instead of your house as it was before.
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:53 am

Have same problem, also things starts to bug when you try enter grandmas home and any other primal locations.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryuu27 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:17 pm

In changelog, you wrote add Flaveniel but i can't enter, why :?:
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Azirovka » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:59 pm

Found another bug. It seems you cant enter the naga cave.
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:34 pm

I think you shouldn't strain yourself mate. Afterall you are dev and tbh I would rather wait longer (you still can monthly update but with less but less buggy content).
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DragonqueenShyvana » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:37 pm

[quote="salamoun"]Happy Halloween to everyone! :zombie: And as a treat I have a new update! In this one I focused on sidequests, seeing some old faces, meeting some new ones, and also experimented with branching storylines. I also went over tilesets, removing (hopefully) most clippings and I've found some swallowing/stomach sound effects, so now all scenes should have sounds too (let me know if I missed any)! Overworld map have some graphical changes, I've updated it here in the preview too. Anyway enjoy the new stuff and as always yell at me about any bugs you find. I'm going back to work, because the November update will add Grandhol, biggest city in the game.

In this game you'll be playing as a girl venturing to the world full of prey and predators, which you can be both of. Because I want to have more control in games I've made choices for many encounters so you can decide how you want to play it. You can be a vicious predator, eating anyone who crosses your path or total pacifist, not eating a single thing the whole game. I don't like the end game screens so I took inspiration from Halcyon's nyan adventures and each time you've been beaten and/or eaten, you'll just respawn before the confrontation.

Contains: soft vore, same size, oral vore, unbirth, macro/micro, anthro, f/f, f/m
Planned: anal vore
Won't be in: cock vore, m/?, BBW, scat

wow nice thanks but no F/F is the best :P sounds this is good now i install this i want to see this nice very nice want to see this
DragonqueenShyvana
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game