God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG maker vore game. <October update

Postby salamoun » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:01 pm

TheCrystalDemon wrote:Okay well I was reading on your exiled dragon and I was thinking, perhaps the exile could tie into their want for strength. Like either their belief in strength being all that matters caused them to do something that got them exiled, or perhaps they were exiled for their weakness and in turn became more obsessed with the idea of being strong. Possibilities for paths of repentance or revenge for the exile if you get them on your team.

Well after some ideas from Kejpi, the reason why the dragon is exiled will be because she sided with the weaker, which is exact opposite of what dragons believe in, that weaker are only good as food or servants. This will also be the reason why you'll be sent to kill her, as she is disgrace to the dragon kind and therefore deserve to die like the weak, she sided with.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kejpi » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:44 pm

Yay im helping :-)
Kejpi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kejpi » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:08 pm

Also about harpy:lets say u Are intercepted by Bandit And after thorough beating u find in his bag lets say book of super mega secret magic,And u decide to return IT to magic stuff Weller in(insert place here).There a harpy Will Smash thru glass And starts to acuse u of being Thief yadadada.after beating or talking She Will Tell u her name And tells u bcs She Is quite Smart She left her stupid Sisters And Now pursue career of mage.here we can put some fetch quests to gain her as follower And also as your party brain bcs She Is sooo Smart.
Kejpi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:24 pm

When I started reading this, I thought it would go like: You're coming to the throne room, you're just behind the door, but when you open it there's no one in there and on the throne there's a little note saying "I'm on a vacation, fuck off."

Good idea as well. Although making such pun would be a little sucker punch. Well making it conditional switch - e.g. if you answer to some kind of priest that you want to live jolly life and spies of black knight heard of it and than black knight was like" Yeah, this girl is right, Fuck this dark stuff I'm going on long vacation and than hiatus from work. Capitain you are leading monsters until I come back. You and noone do not have right to enter throne room and to be more accurate I will left this note here."

I also thought that maybe there should be something like joke of magical girls - you've eaten some kind willing prey like little boy/girl than magical girls appear demanding to spat child out. You can do it or don't (swallow the kid) than battle starts. Magical girl acting and boasting of her power, treating you like powerfull evil queen villain or something. After battle you got a choice to explain it or to devour them 3/4 course meal. How do you find that idea guys/girls
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheCrystalDemon » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:24 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:
When I started reading this, I thought it would go like: You're coming to the throne room, you're just behind the door, but when you open it there's no one in there and on the throne there's a little note saying "I'm on a vacation, fuck off."

Good idea as well. Although making such pun would be a little sucker punch. Well making it conditional switch - e.g. if you answer to some kind of priest that you want to live jolly life and spies of black knight heard of it and than black knight was like" Yeah, this girl is right, Fuck this dark stuff I'm going on long vacation and than hiatus from work. Capitain you are leading monsters until I come back. You and noone do not have right to enter throne room and to be more accurate I will left this note here."

I also thought that maybe there should be something like joke of magical girls - you've eaten some kind willing prey like little boy/girl than magical girls appear demanding to spat child out. You can do it or don't (swallow the kid) than battle starts. Magical girl acting and boasting of her power, treating you like powerfull evil queen villain or something. After battle you got a choice to explain it or to devour them 3/4 course meal. How do you find that idea guys/girls

sounds fun too me.
TheCrystalDemon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Black_Knight » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:37 pm

salamoun wrote:
Urielzael2 wrote:Most peculiar ending would be:

Heroine coming into throne room of black knight, Finally there would his fall. In the moment you notice that he isn't wearing helmet and he is quite handsome. He turn around to you with warm smile and says: Would you be my queen.

I know kinda silly - excepting boss battle than something as flat as this coming out but who knows. In this idea I see some trolling potential for answers like Yes, No, What?, Hi I've just met you and this is crazy but here is wedding ring so marry me maybe :D

I would never endanger my promised vacation like that!
Black_Knight
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:30 pm

I've thought about epic quest. Since there are cowtaurs in this universe how about quest to obtain some cowtaur milk. OFC quest would have required fighting but it would lead to two options. Cowtaurs giving you some of their milk or you breast voring them turrning them into milk and giving your milk made of cautaurs as quest item. What do you think about this quest idea?
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 801888lu » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:54 am

Sorry my bed English```Have a bug ,if you eat Kyle and shopkeeper,it will appear “Unable to find file Graphics\Characters\ bandit girl char”
801888lu
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:47 am

Kejpi wrote:Also about harpy:lets say u Are intercepted by Bandit And after thorough beating u find in his bag lets say book of super mega secret magic,And u decide to return IT to magic stuff Weller in(insert place here).There a harpy Will Smash thru glass And starts to acuse u of being Thief yadadada.after beating or talking She Will Tell u her name And tells u bcs She Is quite Smart She left her stupid Sisters And Now pursue career of mage.here we can put some fetch quests to gain her as follower And also as your party brain bcs She Is sooo Smart.

Yea that could work, have to come up with the the fetch quests, but this is a good base for her story.

Urielzael2 wrote:I also thought that maybe there should be something like joke of magical girls - you've eaten some kind willing prey like little boy/girl than magical girls appear demanding to spat child out. You can do it or don't (swallow the kid) than battle starts. Magical girl acting and boasting of her power, treating you like powerfull evil queen villain or something. After battle you got a choice to explain it or to devour them 3/4 course meal. How do you find that idea guys/girls

You know, that's really fun idea and I may be able to squeeze it into this update as well.

Urielzael2 wrote:I've thought about epic quest. Since there are cowtaurs in this universe how about quest to obtain some cowtaur milk. OFC quest would have required fighting but it would lead to two options. Cowtaurs giving you some of their milk or you breast voring them turrning them into milk and giving your milk made of cautaurs as quest item. What do you think about this quest idea?

Although good idea and smart way to use breast vore, the problem is that you meet a cowtaur in the Grandhol, but maybe we can say that milk of "wild" cowtaurs is better and that's why you can't take her milk.

801888lu wrote:Sorry my bed English```Have a bug ,if you eat Kyle and shopkeeper,it will appear “Unable to find file Graphics\Characters\ bandit girl char”

Yes, on page 8 there is a pic with the bandit girl sprite, explaining how to fix it or you can just ignore that part of the game for now and it will be fixed in the next update.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:54 am

I'm glad you like my idea

I've thought about other witch based quest (you know one whou is devouring you or being devoured by Reila). How about making additional conditional switch (I remeber that you were talking about item that changes encouter but it would be another way) that you are powerfull enough to whistand without any effect paralyze spell than you start toying with her like saying "what is happening?" Then witch being stupid thinks she got you and come ou of hidding then you quickly grab her by her throat. Using your second hand you quickly crush her fingers so she won't be using any spell. than you have choice to kill her, spare her or cruelly devour her. Maybe some kind of magic devour abillity would be nice explenation for sparing her - you devour her magic than heal her explaining that she won't be able to cast even simplest spell anymore but because you are kind you won't eat her. Later she could be working in store unless eaten as she was kinda good looking giving you discount prices on her alchemies (after all you spare her and warn her that if she would try anything funny than her grave would be just mushy pile of brown shit).

Next quest would idea is kinda Skyrim based (about follower sacrifices). This quest would be massive gain in stats (all) for the cost of the followers (BTW I think you should rethink stat gain as I am worried that on highest level you won't need any boosts because of powerfull items and high level bonuses so devouress will be pointless for endgame). Basically you meet priests of the goddess of love and they say that you would receive her blessing only if 3 of your lovers would agree to be your food - sacrifice for the life of loved one.

Last quest idea for current moment would require only to be pred or be high level. It would be pageant of fabolousness with unitaur people. Basically in order to win you will have 3 options. Devour competition and than telling since your belly is able to contain their fabolousness they are not fabolous enough. Show your beauty you will lose. Show skills (unless being high level you would lose).

What do you think of this idea. Sorry for spelling and/or grammar errors - I'm after 10 hour shift in job and I am kinda tired.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:38 am

Urielzael2 wrote:I'm glad you like my idea

I've thought about other witch based quest (you know one whou is devouring you or being devoured by Reila). How about making additional conditional switch (I remeber that you were talking about item that changes encouter but it would be another way) that you are powerfull enough to whistand without any effect paralyze spell than you start toying with her like saying "what is happening?" Then witch being stupid thinks she got you and come ou of hidding then you quickly grab her by her throat. Using your second hand you quickly crush her fingers so she won't be using any spell. than you have choice to kill her, spare her or cruelly devour her. Maybe some kind of magic devour abillity would be nice explenation for sparing her - you devour her magic than heal her explaining that she won't be able to cast even simplest spell anymore but because you are kind you won't eat her. Later she could be working in store unless eaten as she was kinda good looking giving you discount prices on her alchemies (after all you spare her and warn her that if she would try anything funny than her grave would be just mushy pile of brown shit).

I've already changed her encounter, so you can resist her paralyzing spell with high enough MDF (You're not able to get it that high in this build, but it will be possible in the future) and then I will probably give option to just tell her that it's not working on you or you can pretend to be paralyzed to surprise her when she comes near. The rest could be what you described, as I actually like the variety of outcomes you came up with.

Urielzael2 wrote:Next quest would idea is kinda Skyrim based (about follower sacrifices). This quest would be massive gain in stats (all) for the cost of the followers (BTW I think you should rethink stat gain as I am worried that on highest level you won't need any boosts because of powerfull items and high level bonuses so devouress will be pointless for endgame). Basically you meet priests of the goddess of love and they say that you would receive her blessing only if 3 of your lovers would agree to be your food - sacrifice for the life of loved one.

Well you'll be still able to eat your followers, even after they joined your party. Stat gains are actually covered pretty well, because I've set them to be a % of your base stats, so they should be viable no matter what lvl you get them.

Urielzael2 wrote:Last quest idea for current moment would require only to be pred or be high level. It would be pageant of fabolousness with unitaur people. Basically in order to win you will have 3 options. Devour competition and than telling since your belly is able to contain their fabolousness they are not fabolous enough. Show your beauty you will lose. Show skills (unless being high level you would lose).

Sounds interesting, I don't know where would I put it, but I will keep it in my notes if I ever find a good place for such event.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:31 am

I've already changed her encounter, so you can resist her paralyzing spell with high enough MDF (You're not able to get it that high in this build, but it will be possible in the future) and then I will probably give option to just tell her that it's not working on you or you can pretend to be paralyzed to surprise her when she comes near. The rest could be what you described, as I actually like the variety of outcomes you came up with.

Unless I change it manually :D

Well you'll be still able to eat your followers, even after they joined your party. Stat gains are actually covered pretty well, because I've set them to be a % of your base stats, so they should be viable no matter what lvl you get them.

Well stats wil be effective unless you will reach the peak before. I've notice that there are 1 x 5% hp boost and 1x +10% hp boost + top jewellery giving 200 hp. On current max lvl (10) you have 8k hp. 8k hp +200 = 8200 hp. = 9430 and that is if you do it it with just equipments being limited to 3rd region in game.

Sounds interesting, I don't know where would I put it, but I will keep it in my notes if I ever find a good place for such event.

It won't be problem as you've already told that you will expand map. Perhaps even add some new region as comments likely said about plot twist that final destination being just one stone aheade instead finish.

BTW I also notice there is something like Cassy (mermaid) digestion close to lake. Is it when you loose to a bandit girl?

Well till current story black knight is biggest threat but I think this game will get popular so I think It should start on 1 continent than go to another. For current story I think you should add some more islands as currently there is only 1 island that has any value as region.

I also wonder why Earkl forest isn't being counted as region?

BTW you can also create subquests/easter egg quests that some weirdo has spell inscription requireing him to use bird suit made of a harpy feathers or other feathers. When you bring them there he asks if you would use this spell on him as he want to ascened beyond any heights. You do it and he transforms into giant roasted turkey (I've come upon this thinking that not so long from now there will be Thanksgiving Day in the USA). You have a choice to eat it (him) or try to reverse that weird transformation (scroll is destroyed in the process). If you ate him you got atribute boosts and if you turned him back he will reward you with unique armor (his bird like armor prototype - since the spell is undone magical potency got lowered and even second spell ike this won't have effect).
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:01 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:

Unless I change it manually :D

Well you can, but nothing will happen as I didn't put any outcome for that possibility. :| (too lazy)

Urielzael2 wrote:

Well stats wil be effective unless you will reach the peak before. I've notice that there are 1 x 5% hp boost and 1x +10% hp boost + top jewellery giving 200 hp. On current max lvl (10) you have 8k hp. 8k hp +200 = 8200 hp. = 9430 and that is if you do it it with just equipments being limited to 3rd region in game.

There will be better equipment later in the game, that gives better buffs so I think it's ok with items to give static stats. For boosts the % you get depends on how "important" the NPC you ate was and there will definitely be more of those to get.

Urielzael2 wrote:It won't be problem as you've already told that you will expand map. Perhaps even add some new region as comments likely said about plot twist that final destination being just one stone aheade instead finish.

Well there will be stuff to do after Black Knight, so . . . no spoilers >.>

Urielzael2 wrote:BTW I also notice there is something like Cassy (mermaid) digestion close to lake. Is it when you loose to a bandit girl?

Yes and also if you take too long during the fight with her. She has quite high evasion and you'll actually digest Chasy if the fight take more then 5 turns (if you ate her that is).

Urielzael2 wrote:Well till current story black knight is biggest threat but I think this game will get popular so I think It should start on 1 continent than go to another. For current story I think you should add some more islands as currently there is only 1 island that has any value as region.

I want to make another continent, but that is too far in the future and I should not think about that now, as it sways me from the current progress.

Urielzael2 wrote:I also wonder why Earkl forest isn't being counted as region?

I guess there is not enough content in it to be considered a region for me?

Urielzael2 wrote:BTW you can also create subquests/easter egg quests that some weirdo has spell inscription requireing him to use bird suit made of a harpy feathers or other feathers. When you bring them there he asks if you would use this spell on him as he want to ascened beyond any heights. You do it and he transforms into giant roasted turkey (I've come upon this thinking that not so long from now there will be Thanksgiving Day in the USA). You have a choice to eat it (him) or try to reverse that weird transformation (scroll is destroyed in the process). If you ate him you got atribute boosts and if you turned him back he will reward you with unique armor (his bird like armor prototype - since the spell is undone magical potency got lowered and even second spell ike this won't have effect).

Sure. (I feel so repetitive saying "That's a nice idea", "I like this idea", I don't mean I hate when people suggest ideas, it's just that it's amazing how much you can come up with and I really like them, just don't expect any creative responses from me)
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:33 pm

Sure. (I feel so repetitive saying "That's a nice idea", "I like this idea", I don't mean I hate when people suggest ideas, it's just that it's amazing how much you can come up with and I really like them, just don't expect any creative responses from me)

Well I'm generally giving you ideas from one of my forgotten to post in eka's story (file folder got corrupted) - had some scraps so I'm giving you ideas. Also I basically would play that game so being part of brainstorm of ideas here is something exciting. I may write scraps idea in word as text document and send it to you - yet some ideas are being moddified to match your universe.

BTW what do you think of hybrid races like Lizardman/Centaur crossbreed - you know 4 legs 2 arms some fur some scales (only probblem would be proppably to find pictures as I've mostly came upon that recently. Also how about editing character pictures in later game so she would look more thick after devouring so many lives?

EDIT: Recent idea. How about quest when you die. Than being resurected as lich (not skeletal but something like death knight) - something simmilar to vampire but without vampiric traits but even physically stronger.. Lets say you died in the battle. Necromancer has taken your corpse into laboratory and start experiminting. You were alive again by the power of necromancy but necromancer failed to bind your will to his and he end up in undead belly :D Than your teammates come to rescue you beliving you are alive and noticing you being alive yet dead with sloshing belly of the meal :D
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:43 am

Urielzael2 wrote:Well I'm generally giving you ideas from one of my forgotten to post in eka's story (file folder got corrupted) - had some scraps so I'm giving you ideas. Also I basically would play that game so being part of brainstorm of ideas here is something exciting. I may write scraps idea in word as text document and send it to you - yet some ideas are being moddified to match your universe.

You can if you want. I would read it in the free time, when I can't work on the game (like in school or in work) and modify the parts to be better suited for my universe.

Urielzael2 wrote:BTW what do you think of hybrid races like Lizardman/Centaur crossbreed - you know 4 legs 2 arms some fur some scales (only probblem would be proppably to find pictures as I've mostly came upon that recently. Also how about editing character pictures in later game so she would look more thick after devouring so many lives?

I have no problem with more races, the problem is, as you stated, finding the art for it. But with some concepts, like the lizard+centaur one, I may be able to make myself using photoshop (kinda like I did the centaur version of player on patreon), so it is possible. I'll see what I can do. And about the thicker version, people asked for it in the past and I kinda put that aside, because it was not high on my priority list, but I will try to make a thicker version (after all, devouring that many people should leave a mark).

Urielzael2 wrote:EDIT: Recent idea. How about quest when you die. Than being resurected as lich (not skeletal but something like death knight) - something simmilar to vampire but without vampiric traits but even physically stronger.. Lets say you died in the battle. Necromancer has taken your corpse into laboratory and start experiminting. You were alive again by the power of necromancy but necromancer failed to bind your will to his and he end up in undead belly :D Than your teammates come to rescue you beliving you are alive and noticing you being alive yet dead with sloshing belly of the meal :D

Would be a good side quest, but I don't know about the being undead for the rest of the game. I would probably add a some sort of purification from your undead nature (making you human again) using some sort of spell or some ceremonial performed by priest or something.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SnekTamerPoms » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:39 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:

whoever's idea his was i second it
SnekTamerPoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby JAIDEN2207 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:33 pm

after you do the shoemaker quest what do? :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
JAIDEN2207
Somewhat familiar

Postby frosthunter » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:24 pm

@salamoun

when i tried to enter in the naga´s cave or the fairy cave the game colaps
can help me please? :zombie: :D
frosthunter
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:57 am

frosthunter wrote:@salamoun

when i tried to enter in the naga´s cave or the fairy cave the game colaps
can help me please? :zombie: :D

Do you get any error message or does it just close?

JAIDEN2207 wrote:after you do the shoemaker quest what do? :-D :-D :-D

Apologies for my ignorance, but I don't understand your question. :?
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Alexdu122 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:55 am

Hello, i really like your game, i have some questions, the first one is... do you have a patreon account?, i want to give you a little donation, second one, there is a scene for all the pics in the pictures folder or we should wait for the next update?, and the final question, there is a way to feed the fairy in the cave?, the cave is located in the mountain of the "Basling Forest".
Alexdu122
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game