God complex: Vore; RPG maker vore game. <November update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG maker vore game. <November update

Postby Ryuu27 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:59 pm

salamoun wrote:
Ryuu27 wrote:Hi, little question, no news scene in this update or just i miss ? And a little bug, in scene with maid and his daughter, if you eat daughter but be eat by maid, you respawn before house with big belly.

There are 2 new scenes. First in the Grandhol inn, you go upstairs and if you ate the previous girls in inns there should be 2 white haired girls in one of the rooms. Second is if you go left after entering Grandhol there is a pub and if you go pass one of the customers he will slap your ass and then you have opportunity to eat him. And thanks for the bug report.


Ok for scene in pub, but nothing in Inn, and i ate both girl :gulp:
User avatar
Ryuu27
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:23 am

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG maker vore game. <November update

Postby RC8015 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:02 pm

I started a new game (in my old save from last version the naga kinda disappeard, and the two white haired girls dont appear and all, so I just went with a new game), and now I can't leave Ruvkus using the west gate. Fought the naga, spider girl and earth elemental, did I have to do something else aswell?
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
User avatar
RC8015
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:26 pm

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG maker vore game. <November update

Postby jacobgr05 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:07 pm

salamoun wrote:There are 2 new scenes. First in the Grandhol inn, you go upstairs and if you ate the previous girls in inns there should be 2 white haired girls in one of the rooms. Second is if you go left after entering Grandhol there is a pub and if you go pass one of the customers he will slap your ass and then you have opportunity to eat him. And thanks for the bug report.
[/quote]

The two white haired girls aren't spawning, tried visiting on my old save and they weren't there. Started a new games visited and they still weren't there. (both times i'd eaten the other inn girls)
User avatar
jacobgr05
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:09 pm

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG maker vore game. <November update

Postby Ryuu27 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:17 pm

RC8015 wrote:I started a new game (in my old save from last version the naga kinda disappeard, and the two white haired girls dont appear and all, so I just went with a new game), and now I can't leave Ruvkus using the west gate. Fought the naga, spider girl and earth elemental, did I have to do something else aswell?


Was a bug, now is fixed, download game again
User avatar
Ryuu27
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:23 am

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG maker vore game. <November update

Postby salamoun » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:18 pm

Ryuu27 wrote:Ok for scene in pub, but nothing in Inn, and i ate both girl :gulp:

jacobgr05 wrote:The two white haired girls aren't spawning, tried visiting on my old save and they weren't there. Started a new games visited and they still weren't there. (both times i'd eaten the other inn girls)

Found it, fixed it, reuploaded it. The problem is that I somehow managed to create 2 switches for same purpose and turned on one, but used the other. It's only around 100 switches in game and I'm already having problems with them, can't wait when there will be 800 of them. Also found that the renaming wasn't working properly, fixed that too.
Patreon, I guess.
User avatar
salamoun
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:46 am
Location: Czech Republic

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG maker vore game. <November update

Postby Urielzael2 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:33 pm

Found it, fixed it, reuploaded it. The problem is that I somehow managed to create 2 switches for same purpose and turned on one, but used the other. It's only around 100 switches in game and I'm already having problems with them, can't wait when there will be 800 of them. Also found that the renaming wasn't working properly, fixed that too.

Nice, I need to do it again, btw I've writen next idea on page 17. Read and use it if you re intrested. BTW had weird bug in old home - I've walked into the wall (12x10 tile) and wasn't able to escape - can you see if you had this kind of bug? I also would suggest you to pinpoint exact number of update each time you edit - it would allow people better orientaiton as I wasn't aware that Ruvkus had been fixed for long time.
Urielzael2
Participator
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:33 am

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG maker vore game. <November update

Postby salamoun » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:59 am

Urielzael2 wrote:Ritual spells would be like complex and powerfull buffs and curses. Their main flaws would be channeling times e.g. curse paralyzing mist - she can paralazye target with medium chance (like 35%) for 3 turns, poison target with high chance (65%) and deal some low instant dmg with 1 spell after 1 turn channeling. Than you can channel her heal - that would insta heal + grant passive regeneration for 4 turns after 1 turn channeling. Basically powerfull offensive and defensive spells that would require some channeling to be casted.

I see, never thought about these kind of spells, I'll try to make them in the game (as I'm not sure how to make channeling abilities yet).

Urielzael2 wrote:Next idea is based on spiderman symbionte and would introduce to other race/subspecies - bounding slimes (since you had written that you don't mind other races). 'Bounded' would be like slimes but instead of transparent body would have it more stickier. Basically those slime has very short lifespam and are peacfull. Most of them asked other beings if they want to be their host - payment for being host would be nice statistic boost and some surprisses, flaws would be that you won't be able to use any equipment as those slimes would mechanically try to devour everything they touch. There would be 2 quests (they would be separate and it wouldn't be possible to complete both). In certain point you will mentally feel that your second half is worrying about something, you can ignore it or ask what it is. She will answer that you are living dangerous life and she wanted more steady host - she likes adventures but not in amount you are serving her. You can either try to find new host for her or ask her what should you do to make her more confident. She would say that consuming other 'bounded' would definetly help her but she would also tell you to devour only willing preys from bounded as bounded were born with spectral link (bounded unwillingly being devoured can make himself suicide and feedback kills bounded that was devourer. Basically after making your bounded friend more powerfull you would also grow in power. BTW I forgot to mention being in bounded state would give you absorb battle spell + abillity to devour people via skin contact - just e.g. hug your prey and it will sink through your skin into your hot body.

Adds interesting twist to slimes while still fitting to their lore. I'll find a good place for this.

Urielzael2 wrote:Nice, I need to do it again, btw I've writen next idea on page 17. Read and use it if you re intrested. BTW had weird bug in old home - I've walked into the wall (12x10 tile) and wasn't able to escape - can you see if you had this kind of bug? I also would suggest you to pinpoint exact number of update each time you edit - it would allow people better orientaiton as I wasn't aware that Ruvkus had been fixed for long time.

I forgot to edit the version when I uploaded the fixed version, will pay more attention to it in the future. And see about that clipping bug.
Patreon, I guess.
User avatar
salamoun
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:46 am
Location: Czech Republic

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG maker vore game. <November update

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:36 am

I have next idea.

Since it is vore/fantasy universe I think adding a band of made of Kawaii, loli, kitsune, neko, harpy (phoenix harpy would be proppably to mystical for such earthly job) and lycan would be cool. Generally quest would be about that you would stumble on their concert and fell in love with band. You will desperate try to meet them so trying to bribe, seducing, voring bouncer just to meet them personaly would be OK. Also if you devoured bouncer and come to girls they would like try to cuddle with you as they very likes pred as fan, showing that even predators can have kind and gentle souls and taste to music.

There would be several quests for them - since last crazy fan-pred-girl devoured their buttler, until new buttler gots hired they want you to be their buttler. You would receive sexy buttler suit (basically suit that would expose a bit heroine curves) Granting faurly low protection (+1 DEF, +1 MDF) but also high boost to variable stats like luck and agillity (+7 LCK, +7 AGI). Your first quest would be to help them with replying to fans letters. Reward would be based on what you have written. You can write serious, you can write cool, you can write officially, you can write lovely and if you are mage you can write trap spell so fans that would read answer would be filled with desire to fill your hunger.

Second job for them would be to be send for MILK. Well as you expect there would be some fangirls/fanboys waiting before mansion gate and they would like you to give them a pass to the mansion so they can get autographs. Also if you would talk to them before going for grocceries they will ask you to show some of your predatory side. You can even take 2 fanboys/fangirls to the mansion and breast vore them for the joy of kawaii band and make them sucking of your milk swelled breast (after breastvoring), you can buy regular milk and take fanboys/fangirls to mansion and eat/spare them. Or just buy milk (bit boring ehh?).

Third job would be that when you were resting in their mansion there would be event with breaking into mansion. Basically some "gourment pred" wanted to eat girls because they are music scene world class artist. Unware pred couldn't heave known that buttler of girls is alsko skilled in fighting. After beating bandit you got 3 choices. Eat bandit when girls are unconsious. tie bandit, wait till girls regain sences than make them little 'voretease" show to cheer them up, tie them up and get the guards to put that scoundrel away.

When you complete all the quest you would get 1 additional to sing with them on next concert as their Big Sister. After all you also would find yourself carring for those girls like for little sisters.
Urielzael2
Participator
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:33 am

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG maker vore game. <November update

Postby salamoun » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:01 am

Urielzael2 wrote:I have next idea.

Since it is vore/fantasy universe I think adding a band of made of Kawaii, loli, kitsune, neko, harpy (phoenix harpy would be proppably to mystical for such earthly job) and lycan would be cool. Generally quest would be about that you would stumble on their concert and fell in love with band. You will desperate try to meet them so trying to bribe, seducing, voring bouncer just to meet them personaly would be OK. Also if you devoured bouncer and come to girls they would like try to cuddle with you as they very likes pred as fan, showing that even predators can have kind and gentle souls and taste to music.

There would be several quests for them - since last crazy fan-pred-girl devoured their buttler, until new buttler gots hired they want you to be their buttler. You would receive sexy buttler suit (basically suit that would expose a bit heroine curves) Granting faurly low protection (+1 DEF, +1 MDF) but also high boost to variable stats like luck and agillity (+7 LCK, +7 AGI). Your first quest would be to help them with replying to fans letters. Reward would be based on what you have written. You can write serious, you can write cool, you can write officially, you can write lovely and if you are mage you can write trap spell so fans that would read answer would be filled with desire to fill your hunger.

Second job for them would be to be send for MILK. Well as you expect there would be some fangirls/fanboys waiting before mansion gate and they would like you to give them a pass to the mansion so they can get autographs. Also if you would talk to them before going for grocceries they will ask you to show some of your predatory side. You can even take 2 fanboys/fangirls to the mansion and breast vore them for the joy of kawaii band and make them sucking of your milk swelled breast (after breastvoring), you can buy regular milk and take fanboys/fangirls to mansion and eat/spare them. Or just buy milk (bit boring ehh?).

Third job would be that when you were resting in their mansion there would be event with breaking into mansion. Basically some "gourment pred" wanted to eat girls because they are music scene world class artist. Unware pred couldn't heave known that buttler of girls is alsko skilled in fighting. After beating bandit you got 3 choices. Eat bandit when girls are unconsious. tie bandit, wait till girls regain sences than make them little 'voretease" show to cheer them up, tie them up and get the guards to put that scoundrel away.

When you complete all the quest you would get 1 additional to sing with them on next concert as their Big Sister. After all you also would find yourself carring for those girls like for little sisters.

Very intriguing idea and well thought-out too. The main problem with this would actually be me. As a socially awkward person who rarely go out and doesn't care about real life celebrities, I fear I will struggle to write some of these scenes as I don't know what would be the expected behaviour. I really want to add it in, just don't know if I can pull it off. Also may shift the races a little bit to find a suiting pictures for them (at least if you expect any pred scenes with them. When I find a place they would fit in, I will try to add this, but no promises.
Patreon, I guess.
User avatar
salamoun
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:46 am
Location: Czech Republic

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG maker vore game. <November update

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:15 am

Very intriguing idea and well thought-out too. The main problem with this would actually be me. As a socially awkward person who rarely go out and doesn't care about real life celebrities, I fear I will struggle to write some of these scenes as I don't know what would be the expected behaviour. I really want to add it in, just don't know if I can pull it off. Also may shift the races a little bit to find a suiting pictures for them (at least if you expect any pred scenes with them. When I find a place they would fit in, I will try to add this, but no promises.

Well they (band was supposed to be young teenage girls (13/14 YO) so I would rather see them not having pred instincts yet. I also think it would make them unpopular - they may have vore fetish but not presenting it as their music is mostly jolly and happy. It's like heavy metal - you don not expect hippies listening to it and same goes with their character. Being pred would make them very unpopular in prey community that is why they waiting for their carrier to end so they would have much money and eat people (just like you do for them to make their chilldhood bit more happy). When I come back from work I will send you next idea since I do not remeber what it was about.
Urielzael2
Participator
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:33 am

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG maker vore game. <November update

Postby salamoun » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:00 am

Urielzael2 wrote:Well they (band was supposed to be young teenage girls (13/14 YO) so I would rather see them not having pred instincts yet. I also think it would make them unpopular - they may have vore fetish but not presenting it as their music is mostly jolly and happy. It's like heavy metal - you don not expect hippies listening to it and same goes with their character. Being pred would make them very unpopular in prey community that is why they waiting for their carrier to end so they would have much money and eat people (just like you do for them to make their chilldhood bit more happy). When I come back from work I will send you next idea since I do not remeber what it was about.

Make sense, still feel I need to find pics for them to emphasize the kawaii nature, as I feel the pixel sprites wouldn't make them justice. And this gives me an idea for a character that would hate you for being pred and would constantly remind you about that, yet you can't eat them for some reason. Maybe a relative of one of your followers that you have to babysit for a while? Have to think about that one.
Patreon, I guess.
User avatar
salamoun
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:46 am
Location: Czech Republic

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG maker vore game. <November update

Postby Kejpi » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:26 am

Idea for visse: After sleeping 5 times in your merry happy bands main camp u will find visse in fever-ish state and only sensible think she could muster to say is burnout.since u dont know what she talks about i guess we can get 2 options.1) find allmighty Salamoun himself and ask him if he knows somethin. you +salaamoun +2 members of group excluding fairy since she decided to keep eye on visse, will embark on quest to get into some kind secret dragon owned library and u will find out that burnout was curse made by dragons to combat Half dragons and theyr defective parrents bcs long time ago forces were 50/50 for both pure dragons and dragons with halfbreeds.eventually tension lead pure dragons to make special curse to kill halfbreeds at age of(insert wanted visse age).that is all info u will get.BUT HOLD ON salamoun will sudenly remeber he once met halfbreed older than visse in(insert convinient place here). after paying visit to him/her/appache attack heli u will get info u wil need to conduct special ritual that would make visse kinda pure dragon. u will need several ingredients like...hmmm.. lets bag it to 3 or maybe 4? like sacred herbs,blood of draconic parent,some special magic dothis and of course halfbreed to be made pure.When u will find all stuff needed visse will be hanging on her dear life with all streght she got left.U conduct ritual but sudenly Visse will start burning and screaming in pain or pleasure? after bright flash and last scream u will start seeing again only to be greated by Dragon that looks like could demolish whole city for fun .eventually u will find out its good old Visse since this dragon instead of munching you and all around starts to cudle with u adn thanking u.after some time she will revert to her halfbreed form bcs she does not want to forget who she was and is even tho ushe is now pure dragon(effects include:change to dragon form at will free of cost,harder natural scales+7 armor?,and gaze that can terrify+fear spell YAY).
option 2)same as salamoun but instead of salamoun we get to acompanied by visse mother/father except u will dont have to find library.(i nthis line we could get to know Visses parents more and get like mother/father fearing for life of theyr child vibe.Also forgotten to mention that after ritual will be completed and visse will thank u will be atacked by dragon or some kind of dragon made assasin which will Visse easily nuke and than eat in her new dragon form.OH OH also forgot to mention the think about no hitting me :)
Kejpi
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:57 am

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG maker vore game. <November update

Postby RC8015 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:19 pm

Ah hell, sharing one idea aswell: You meet a girl, which is a bit dominant. She talks you into sliding into her pussy (maybe offers you some kind of reward or something like that) and unbirthing you, assuring you that she let's you out next morning. This works perfectly, you two have a good time, she let's you out in the morning and she offers you to come back any time for more. So you come again, and more willingly this time you give yourself to her womb. Again she let's you out, you claim a reward and go. The third and maybe a fourth time it all goes the same and you really enjoy these meetings at this point. But then, during another session, her womb heats up more than usualy, and she casually tells you that it is ´this time of the month again´, and her juices heat up during this time. Happily she melts you away and the only reward this time is a powerfull orgasm for her this time.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
User avatar
RC8015
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:26 pm

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG maker vore game. <November update

Postby salamoun » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:25 pm

Kejpi wrote:Idea for visse: After sleeping 5 times in your merry happy bands main camp u will find visse in fever-ish state and only sensible think she could muster to say is burnout.since u dont know what she talks about i guess we can get 2 options.1) find allmighty Salamoun himself and ask him if he knows somethin. you +salaamoun +2 members of group excluding fairy since she decided to keep eye on visse, will embark on quest to get into some kind secret dragon owned library and u will find out that burnout was curse made by dragons to combat Half dragons and theyr defective parrents bcs long time ago forces were 50/50 for both pure dragons and dragons with halfbreeds.eventually tension lead pure dragons to make special curse to kill halfbreeds at age of(insert wanted visse age).that is all info u will get.BUT HOLD ON salamoun will sudenly remeber he once met halfbreed older than visse in(insert convinient place here). after paying visit to him/her/appache attack heli u will get info u wil need to conduct special ritual that would make visse kinda pure dragon. u will need several ingredients like...hmmm.. lets bag it to 3 or maybe 4? like sacred herbs,blood of draconic parent,some special magic dothis and of course halfbreed to be made pure.When u will find all stuff needed visse will be hanging on her dear life with all streght she got left.U conduct ritual but sudenly Visse will start burning and screaming in pain or pleasure? after bright flash and last scream u will start seeing again only to be greated by Dragon that looks like could demolish whole city for fun .eventually u will find out its good old Visse since this dragon instead of munching you and all around starts to cudle with u adn thanking u.after some time she will revert to her halfbreed form bcs she does not want to forget who she was and is even tho ushe is now pure dragon(effects include:change to dragon form at will free of cost,harder natural scales+7 armor?,and gaze that can terrify+fear spell YAY).
option 2)same as salamoun but instead of salamoun we get to acompanied by visse mother/father except u will dont have to find library.(i nthis line we could get to know Visses parents more and get like mother/father fearing for life of theyr child vibe.Also forgotten to mention that after ritual will be completed and visse will thank u will be atacked by dragon or some kind of dragon made assasin which will Visse easily nuke and than eat in her new dragon form.OH OH also forgot to mention the think about no hitting me :)

I like it, I like it very much. Always need more events for followers and this is a good way to 'upgrade' Visse as I did not come up for hers yet. The dragon form during battles will definitely be added, about the rest of buffs I'll see about when I add it (for balance sake). Don't know if I incorporate myself to this quest, but will surely add this at some point. And
screaming in pain or pleasure?
in her case? Both :)

RC8015 wrote:Ah hell, sharing one idea aswell: You meet a girl, which is a bit dominant. She talks you into sliding into her pussy (maybe offers you some kind of reward or something like that) and unbirthing you, assuring you that she let's you out next morning. This works perfectly, you two have a good time, she let's you out in the morning and she offers you to come back any time for more. So you come again, and more willingly this time you give yourself to her womb. Again she let's you out, you claim a reward and go. The third and maybe a fourth time it all goes the same and you really enjoy these meetings at this point. But then, during another session, her womb heats up more than usualy, and she casually tells you that it is ´this time of the month again´, and her juices heat up during this time. Happily she melts you away and the only reward this time is a powerfull orgasm for her this time.

Sure. Always space for some more unbirthing. Maybe I could make the melting part a random chance to happen.
Patreon, I guess.
User avatar
salamoun
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:46 am
Location: Czech Republic

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG maker vore game. <November update

Postby Kejpi » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:02 pm

I could spin more ideas for followers but im not kinda sure about personalities And background on em.since visse So far was one i Felt i could make good Story/background since She was JUST halfdragon.
Kejpi
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:57 am

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG maker vore game. <November update

Postby frosthunter » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:11 pm

day confirm of the new update ?
frosthunter
New to the forum
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:33 am

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG maker vore game. <November update

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:14 pm

Make sense, still feel I need to find pics for them to emphasize the kawaii nature, as I feel the pixel sprites wouldn't make them justice. And this gives me an idea for a character that would hate you for being pred and would constantly remind you about that, yet you can't eat them for some reason. Maybe a relative of one of your followers that you have to babysit for a while? Have to think about that one.

Well I think that best possibillity of follower realtive that would complain about you being pred would be one of Milas sisters. Since Mila is fairy they are mostly preys and she wouldn't be able to comprehend how Mila can stand even a second with you. Judging from most of Milas vore dialogues like inn girls she isn't also comfortable around you when your pred side is dominating. It coould lead to intresting scens like Mila getting pissed on her sister because her overstepping borders (e.g. trying to poison you, or giving you hunger blocking elixir) and devouring her herself. Explaining to Mila sister that you are pred and you do not care about strangers but you deeply care for the people you have relationship with. Asking Mila secretly if you can devour her sister as she has been thorn in your journey even though you both have warned her. Eating her without Milas permission would end up in Milas ending in your or other follower stomach as e.g. Reyla learned to respect your strenght, same would go to dragoness follower, being sibbling to your sister that is more agressive would also be bad for Mila.Or you can just temporally eat her so she would somehow get comfortable and admit that she liked being prey for non leatheal vore (so you would persuade her that being full meal is even better reasoning to natures cycle.

My next idea is about meeting giantess (late game). It would be based on certain comic I've seen somewhere on eka's. Baically she would be hungry and would stumble across you and your party (if they are not just your titfat). If you are defeated you can still survive by outsmarting her (it seems when God was making que for brain she was standing in que for boobs :P). If you win she will offer herself as meal. (warning if you play mage I would rather not suggest to eat her as devouring her would certainly grants huge boosts to stats like ATK, MHP, DEF but will lower MAT and MMP). You can also ask why is she wanting to becoming meal. She would answer that she is very clumsy and even though her sisters and brothers (they are away so village was governed by her sisters) cares deeply and helps her she is making a lot of problems - not that she wants it, she is just clumsy. You can tell her that you can train her so she would become more self confident and more powerfull. OFC before you offer this she will carry you to the village so she can ask for "mother" permisson. Mother would doubt your skills and would send you against giantess warrior (slighty better than fellow giantess) and if you defeat her you can eat her, finish her, spare her. Nevertheless your victory would impress giantesses and mother would allow you to train clumsy daughter ((even though they would be proppably just slighty bigger yeah? Like 3 - 5 times right? or are they giantic?) Maybe make subspecies of giants like titans. Giants being few times bigger, titans being dozens time bigger.). After whole training she would be asked for maturity trial by fight basically you would be forced to see your fellow giantess fighting vs 3 warrior. To surprise of other giantesses she would emerge victorious. You would gain friendship of this giants tribe (I think adding many tribes of giants would be good) + spike of mountain spear (basically very big stone spear imbuned with some giants runes and sharpened by smiths). It would also open possible paths for new quests and vore scenes I'm not sure about for now.

How do you like those ideas?
Urielzael2
Participator
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:33 am

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG maker vore game. <November update

Postby JAIDEN2207 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:36 pm

how do you delete characters in you're name because I do not know how.
JAIDEN2207
New to the forum
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:39 pm

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG maker vore game. <November update

Postby JAIDEN2207 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:37 pm

JAIDEN2207 wrote:how do you delete characters in you're name because I do not know how.

nevermind
JAIDEN2207
New to the forum
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:39 pm

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG maker vore game. <November update

Postby salamoun » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:10 am

Kejpi wrote:I could spin more ideas for followers but im not kinda sure about personalities And background on em.since visse So far was one i Felt i could make good Story/background since She was JUST halfdragon.

If you want more details of specific follower just let me know and I will tell you all that I came up with for her so far.

frosthunter wrote:day confirm of the new update ?

End of December/start of January, as usual.

Urielzael2 wrote:Well I think that best possibillity of follower realtive that would complain about you being pred would be one of Milas sisters. Since Mila is fairy they are mostly preys and she wouldn't be able to comprehend how Mila can stand even a second with you. Judging from most of Milas vore dialogues like inn girls she isn't also comfortable around you when your pred side is dominating. It coould lead to intresting scens like Mila getting pissed on her sister because her overstepping borders (e.g. trying to poison you, or giving you hunger blocking elixir) and devouring her herself. Explaining to Mila sister that you are pred and you do not care about strangers but you deeply care for the people you have relationship with. Asking Mila secretly if you can devour her sister as she has been thorn in your journey even though you both have warned her. Eating her without Milas permission would end up in Milas ending in your or other follower stomach as e.g. Reyla learned to respect your strenght, same would go to dragoness follower, being sibbling to your sister that is more agressive would also be bad for Mila.Or you can just temporally eat her so she would somehow get comfortable and admit that she liked being prey for non leatheal vore (so you would persuade her that being full meal is even better reasoning to natures cycle.

Yea Mila would probably be the best candidate for this. Considering her relations with fairy kingdom, it would add another reason why you can't eat her sister (but no spoilers). Mila isn't exactly against predatory behaviour, she just hates when you eat innocent. It should be more obvious as you travel with her more.

Urielzael2 wrote:My next idea is about meeting giantess (late game). It would be based on certain comic I've seen somewhere on eka's. Baically she would be hungry and would stumble across you and your party (if they are not just your titfat). If you are defeated you can still survive by outsmarting her (it seems when God was making que for brain she was standing in que for boobs :P). If you win she will offer herself as meal. (warning if you play mage I would rather not suggest to eat her as devouring her would certainly grants huge boosts to stats like ATK, MHP, DEF but will lower MAT and MMP). You can also ask why is she wanting to becoming meal. She would answer that she is very clumsy and even though her sisters and brothers (they are away so village was governed by her sisters) cares deeply and helps her she is making a lot of problems - not that she wants it, she is just clumsy. You can tell her that you can train her so she would become more self confident and more powerfull. OFC before you offer this she will carry you to the village so she can ask for "mother" permisson. Mother would doubt your skills and would send you against giantess warrior (slighty better than fellow giantess) and if you defeat her you can eat her, finish her, spare her. Nevertheless your victory would impress giantesses and mother would allow you to train clumsy daughter ((even though they would be proppably just slighty bigger yeah? Like 3 - 5 times right? or are they giantic?) Maybe make subspecies of giants like titans. Giants being few times bigger, titans being dozens time bigger.). After whole training she would be asked for maturity trial by fight basically you would be forced to see your fellow giantess fighting vs 3 warrior. To surprise of other giantesses she would emerge victorious. You would gain friendship of this giants tribe (I think adding many tribes of giants would be good) + spike of mountain spear (basically very big stone spear imbuned with some giants runes and sharpened by smiths). It would also open possible paths for new quests and vore scenes I'm not sure about for now.

I kinda reminds me of this one, don't know if you referred to it, but I want to add some giantess quest to appeal to the micro vore lovers (I'm not one of them as I mainly enjoy seeing big round bellies, but I do not mind having it in the game), giants in the game will be mostly 4-5 times bigger than a human, but it may vary. I don't know how many villages giants will have in the game, but I will add this one, with all the quests you described.

JAIDEN2207 wrote:
how do you delete characters in you're name because I do not know how.

nevermind

Yea I should put it somewhere permanently visible, because currently it's just explained in the changelog, which will change with the next update.
Patreon, I guess.
User avatar
salamoun
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:46 am
Location: Czech Republic

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 991J, daytonheath, HiItIsMe, LasersGoFweem, LightningLord2, Lolman, luxario, scottypilgrim, Starkiler, stuffofthings8, Tamamo, Thenewguy, ThePeasant, tuckjames and 15 guests