God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <Spring update logs>

Postby gullvy » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:52 pm

salamoun wrote:Nope, she just have unbirth or get unbirthed options. She will stay unfinished like this for a while as she is planned to have different scenes based on different transformations player will be able to get. But since these transformations aren't in the game yet, Kimi is mostly a place holder right now.

The player will be able to transform? Oh my, this sounds so, so good! Hopefully we'll be able to turn into a naga at some point...
gullvy
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:45 pm

gullvy wrote:
salamoun wrote:Nope, she just have unbirth or get unbirthed options. She will stay unfinished like this for a while as she is planned to have different scenes based on different transformations player will be able to get. But since these transformations aren't in the game yet, Kimi is mostly a place holder right now.

The player will be able to transform? Oh my, this sounds so, so good! Hopefully we'll be able to turn into a naga at some point...

Currently planned transformations are centaur, Naga, mermaid, harpy, arachne and dragonkin. Each of them should give player slightly different stats based on which form you are currently in and most of them will give you access to new areas and new options in certain events.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryuu27 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:50 am

Question on transformation: we will be able change after transform or only 1 ?
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby salamoun » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:30 am

Ryuu27 wrote:Question on transformation: we will be able change after transform or only 1 ?

You'll be able to change anytime at mansion, only some events will restrict your current form for a while.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EddyS » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:12 pm

Damn the new update still hasn't come out yet. I understand though, since I imagine working on a game like this is really difficult. Especially with having low ambition and enthusiasm to work on something like this (trust me I know, I'm trying to make my own song or trying to get better at drawing/get better at using creative art programs like paint.net (I know, paint.net is not the best program to get better at drawing, but I'm too lazy to get a better program, like cracked photoshop) but I end up doing something unproductive like playing video games like League of Legends 'n' shit instead).
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby DroolingPred » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:35 pm

Excited for the pending update!

Will this be the forest update?
Any changes oriented around knowing where to progress? I feel like in the last update it was tough to know where I needed to go to progress the story.
Ofc I'm really most excited about just getting more pred scenes and eating every character I can.
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby salamoun » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:07 am

EngilbertSig3 wrote:Damn the new update still hasn't come out yet. I understand though, since I imagine working on a game like this is really difficult. Especially with having low ambition and enthusiasm to work on something like this (trust me I know, I'm trying to make my own song or trying to get better at drawing/get better at using creative art programs like paint.net (I know, paint.net is not the best program to get better at drawing, but I'm too lazy to get a better program, like cracked photoshop) but I end up doing something unproductive like playing video games like League of Legends 'n' shit instead).

I don't know if it's really difficult, for me it's more that it's a lot of work rather then too hard to make. Imagine spending 3 hours on making something that in game takes 3 minutes to play out. Only difficulties rise when I try to add a new feature, as I have to test out few ways and see if any of them works. my main obstacle in current development is my brain wanting to actually work, I guess I was too ambitious thinking that I can easily handle work, school and developing the game. At least the school part is over now for another 3 months so hopefully I can make something happen. About the program, I got official version of photoshop cs5 as they have that 30 day free trial, after it expires they ask you for serial number, there are loads of generated ones on the net and using one will get you through even if the number is already used, I was lucky to actually find one that could still be used so I technically full free version now. Of course I don't want to promote piracy, but their current system of monthly payments for using photoshop feels shit to me. I would have no problem buying the product, but paying monthly for something I use twice per month is a shit deal for me.

DroolingPred wrote:Excited for the pending update!

Will this be the forest update?
Any changes oriented around knowing where to progress? I feel like in the last update it was tough to know where I needed to go to progress the story.
Ofc I'm really most excited about just getting more pred scenes and eating every character I can.

Yes the update will be focused around the Faveniel forest under Grandhol. About the progress, there is nothing new added about main story, but I added few extra pointers to hopefully help finding directions of where to go next. And more predatory and preyish scenes are coming.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Unza » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:06 pm

Hey salamoun, does the current version have the little girl(Iili) vore implemented?
Last edited by Unza on Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Unza
Been posting for a bit

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:39 pm

salamoun wrote:...but their current system of monthly payments for using photoshop feels shit to me. I would have no problem buying the product, but paying monthly for something I use twice per month is a shit deal for me...

When I was taking game design courses, one of the things they said was that basically, it's considered the top of the line, industry standard photomanipulation software. to stay in the lead they pour development into the damn program and made the cost of a single product to keep forever so high that they figured recurring payments would be more accessible for individuals and smaller businesses by forking over like... 20 bucks a month? for a student i think. they got a good gig going there.
Spoiler: show
Had to pay a cancellation fee when i dropped the program after the game design didn't work out, basically paying out half of the remaining year's payments all at once as apparently you are entering a contract and they need more money when you quit.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Erecant » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:24 pm

For what it's worth, I'll always swear by GIMP. It's not up to the level of Adobe's PS or Creative suite, but it is free and much more powerful than any other freeware, complete with many of the same tools under different names that Adobe uses.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:53 pm

Erecant wrote:For what it's worth, I'll always swear by GIMP. It's not up to the level of Adobe's PS or Creative suite, but it is free and much more powerful than any other freeware, complete with many of the same tools under different names that Adobe uses.

--Erecant

Yeah, that's what we used in high school. It's layout and controls are a little different, but there's some power under those unpolished edges even if it doesn't fully compare to the raw power of some of the higher photoshop functions.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:49 am

Unza wrote:Hey salamoun, does the current version have the little girl(Iili) vore implemented?

No, she doesn't have any more events after you rescue her from the ruins.

GramzonTheDragon wrote:
salamoun wrote:...but their current system of monthly payments for using photoshop feels shit to me. I would have no problem buying the product, but paying monthly for something I use twice per month is a shit deal for me...

When I was taking game design courses, one of the things they said was that basically, it's considered the top of the line, industry standard photomanipulation software. to stay in the lead they pour development into the damn program and made the cost of a single product to keep forever so high that they figured recurring payments would be more accessible for individuals and smaller businesses by forking over like... 20 bucks a month? for a student i think. they got a good gig going there.
Spoiler: show
Had to pay a cancellation fee when i dropped the program after the game design didn't work out, basically paying out half of the remaining year's payments all at once as apparently you are entering a contract and they need more money when you quit.

I know, I didn't meant to hate on their system much. I am really tired and stressed lately while trying to finish the update and also having night shifts in work. I just use cs5 because I become used to it, dunno if they even sell it as on their site I found only cs6 with their monthly payment. I know they do it as they constantly develop and improve the product, I just can't really afford it for just my personal use. I graduated high school for electrician so we never had any graphic programs except autocad for technical drawing so I had to learn everything in photoshop and such by myself.

Erecant wrote:For what it's worth, I'll always swear by GIMP. It's not up to the level of Adobe's PS or Creative suite, but it is free and much more powerful than any other freeware, complete with many of the same tools under different names that Adobe uses.

--Erecant

I've seen it advertised bunch of times as "photoshop's free substitute", I thought of using it few times. I would prob start using it, if I didn't have what I do now, I'm not trying to promote piracy, but since I already have it I guess there's no point of getting rid of it now. :? (at least as long as I have it just for a personal use)
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Occulore » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:47 am

How do I feed the fairy inside the cave?
Occulore
---

Location: In the exact...CENTRE OF THE UNIVERSE!!!....Give or take fifty feet.

Postby Archangel64 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:01 pm

Demonking44 wrote:How do I feed the fairy inside the cave?

Take the bread in the house of the grandma and bring the bread to the fairy
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby chance10 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:34 pm

how is it coming along
chance10
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:35 pm

chance10 wrote:how is it coming along

Rough with hope sprinkled on top.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby chance10 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:59 pm

salamoun wrote:
chance10 wrote:how is it coming along

Rough with hope sprinkled on top.

hope it gets better bro.
chance10
Somewhat familiar

Postby Banshee754 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:01 am

is there any event that involving the runaway bandit girl that the player meet after she eat bandit chief ?
Banshee754
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:02 am

Banshee754 wrote:is there any event that involving the runaway bandit girl that the player meet after she eat bandit chief ?

No, the storyline with shopkeeper and their shipment will continue when I add the volcano location, as that is where the bandits have hideout.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby hyokage369 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:07 pm

When's the update happening it's missed schedule twice now
hyokage369
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game