God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <first 2019 update!>

Postby salamoun » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:31 am

darkghost178 wrote:
salamoun wrote:
JAIDEN2207 wrote:I want to play it so bad. But I can't till I get a new pc. Anyways what have I missed and is there anyway to get rid of the guardian in the forest because if not I have an idea for that

Depends who you're referring to. If you mean the witch that paralyzes you at the tree, she has 2 ways to get rid of her. Either spare Reila(the Naga) after the fight or you need high MDF(65 I think) to resist her and do whatever you want with her.

Is there any way to get this level of MDF easily? A cheat code or something?

Well I didn't think of cheat code for raw stats, probably could add that, but you can use the item cheat(NeedMoreStuff) to get the Heavy armor of godly powers, which gives +500 MDF.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby darkghost178 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:46 am

Oh, that makes sense. Thanks Solomon.
darkghost178
Been posting for a bit

Postby JAIDEN2207 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:56 pm

For the guardian of the forest I mean the one that tells you to kill Reila to get rid of her and will eat and kill you if you question her (nice looking but evil)
JAIDEN2207
Somewhat familiar

Postby DroolingPred » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:14 pm

That's based on a strength check. I think the required amount is somewhere around 45?
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby salamoun » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:42 am

JAIDEN2207 wrote:For the guardian of the forest I mean the one that tells you to kill Reila to get rid of her and will eat and kill you if you question her (nice looking but evil)

Ooooh, Diale. You need high enough ATK to overpower her. Just get heavy hitting weapon before talking to her.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Reaper8290 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:42 am

Just wanna say I am loving this game so far, so please keep up the good work!
Defiance reaps you naught but Death's embrace!
Reaper8290
Been posting for a bit

Postby keirons13 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:51 pm

question will the sirens lake be available next patch or have you got like a list to do and that's near the middle? just wondering as id love to see what happens in there as ive helped the mermaid before the encounter with you and the one stuck in the pond
keirons13
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:03 am

keirons13 wrote:question will the sirens lake be available next patch or have you got like a list to do and that's near the middle? just wondering as id love to see what happens in there as ive helped the mermaid before the encounter with you and the one stuck in the pond

Yea, we have a plan of what we're working on and the lake isn't currently on the to-do list so you won't see it for some time, sorry.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby keirons13 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:07 am

salamoun wrote:
keirons13 wrote:question will the sirens lake be available next patch or have you got like a list to do and that's near the middle? just wondering as id love to see what happens in there as ive helped the mermaid before the encounter with you and the one stuck in the pond

Yea, we have a plan of what we're working on and the lake isn't currently on the to-do list so you won't see it for some time, sorry.

its okay but yea i was wondering if there's like a way of colorizing the in-game map pic to show what parts are done (in green) what are not (in red) and are semi-done (in yellow) just to let people visualize what's done but yea i guess that would take some time that's better used on making the game but yea keep up the good work and yea best to get the main story finished before doing the more branched off areas as if you do the good and bad endings then go back and do the more "side quest" like decisions then yea just spitballing here as it's your game after all so yea keep it up and looking forward to what's going to come
keirons13
Been posting for a bit

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:53 pm

keirons13 wrote:
salamoun wrote:

its okay but yea i was wondering if there's like a way of colorizing the in-game map pic to show what parts are done (in green) what are not (in red) and are semi-done (in yellow) just to let people visualize what's done but yea i guess that would take some time that's better used on making the game but yea keep up the good work and yea best to get the main story finished before doing the more branched off areas as if you do the good and bad endings then go back and do the more "side quest" like decisions then yea just spitballing here as it's your game after all so yea keep it up and looking forward to what's going to come

Hi Uriel the Birb here, one of the devs. Technically you would have get all areas as yellow or red as we plan adding some stuff to older areas later to give game rpg feeling. You know, that world is living and changing. At least it is a plan for current moment (OFC in future updates, not current) :P Also thanks for kind words.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby UBFanDrake » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:57 pm

its okay but yea i was wondering if there's like a way of colorizing the in-game map pic to show what parts are done (in green) what are not (in red) and are semi-done (in yellow) just to let people visualize what's done but yea i guess that would take some time that's better used on making the game but yea keep up the good work and yea best to get the main story finished before doing the more branched off areas as if you do the good and bad endings then go back and do the more "side quest" like decisions then yea just spitballing here as it's your game after all so yea keep it up and looking forward to what's going to come[/quote]

Hi Uriel the Birb here, one of the devs. Technically you would have get all areas as yellow or red as we plan adding some stuff to older areas later to give game rpg feeling. You know, that world is living and changing. At least it is a plan for current moment (OFC in future updates, not current) :P Also thanks for kind words.[/quote]

What if the colour blue was used to mark areas that are currently the areas being worked on for the next update? It helps people track where to expect new content and where the focus of each update is.
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby salamoun » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:23 am

like this?
current.png

EDIT: Well I guess the Basling forest part can be considered done too, but yea, this is general progress we currently have. (feels kinda intimidating seeing just how little we have filled >.>)
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Liz » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:33 am

You can do it :) I might draw some more art for it too when I get the chance. Real life is being rather DX
For me at the moment.
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby salamoun » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:40 am

Liz wrote:You can do it :) I might draw some more art for it too when I get the chance. Real life is being rather DX
For me at the moment.

Oh I feel ya, end of semester coming for me, next month will be really stressful and I don't think I'll be making too much progress on the game at that time.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EddyS » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:16 am

Hey! It's been a while since I last posted my extremely long essay. I just wanted to get one thing off my mind:

I wish the Grand Neko encounter in Grandhol worked differently: I wish that if you'd lose against her, she'd swallow you alongside the guy she swallowed. For me personally, it would make the encounter so much better.

I know this is kind of a pointless statement, but I just wanted to leave this as a suggestion/idea.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:27 am

EngilbertSig3 wrote:Hey! It's been a while since I last posted my extremely long essay. I just wanted to get one thing off my mind:

I wish the Grand Neko encounter in Grandhol worked differently: I wish that if you'd lose against her, she'd swallow you alongside the guy she swallowed. For me personally, it would make the encounter so much better.

I know this is kind of a pointless statement, but I just wanted to leave this as a suggestion/idea.

Oh you mean the second mission for school, well the neko was meant as shy pred who only ate the guy because he wanted to be eaten. I guess we could add an option where PN willingly offers herself as seconds, joining the guy in her tummy.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EddyS » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:31 am

salamoun wrote:
EngilbertSig3 wrote:Hey! It's been a while since I last posted my extremely long essay. I just wanted to get one thing off my mind:

Oh you mean the second mission for school, well the neko was meant as shy pred who only ate the guy because he wanted to be eaten. I guess we could add an option where PN willingly offers herself as seconds, joining the guy in her tummy.

I would love that. That would be the perfect addition to the encounter (for me, at least).
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Firon » Mon May 06, 2019 5:20 am

I personally hope to see some more endo preds in future...it's always wonderful to see the more comforting and gentle side to vore
though honestly....can't go wrong with a little endo permavore either...predator devours the PC and never lets them back out and just teases them forever or gets off to them inside (fun kink)
Firon
---

Postby salamoun » Mon May 06, 2019 10:10 am

Firon wrote:I personally hope to see some more endo preds in future...it's always wonderful to see the more comforting and gentle side to vore
though honestly....can't go wrong with a little endo permavore either...predator devours the PC and never lets them back out and just teases them forever or gets off to them inside (fun kink)

Got it, will make sure to add some more in a near future ^^
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Firon » Mon May 06, 2019 11:31 am

salamoun wrote:Got it, will make sure to add some more in a near future ^^

you don't have to...just something I'd like to see...it's not really important
Firon
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game