God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <October update 2>

Postby salamoun » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:58 pm

Redpod wrote:When she jumps to eat the maid

That's weird, you should jump just 2 spaces.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Redpod » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:23 pm

salamoun wrote:

Well, that error happened to me, how is it solved?
The eeveelutions are predators
Redpod
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rainbine » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:41 am

I'm really enjoying this, but i do have to ask if the game will be updated, or if it has been discontiniued
Rainbine
New to the forum

Postby Persona59523 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:59 am

Going to be updated, just that it a major update that is adding loads of things at once
Persona59523
Participator

Postby salamoun » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:30 am

Redpod wrote:
salamoun wrote:

I have no way of replicating that bug so it must be a one time occurrence. Sadly I can't think of any way to fix it outside loading a save or starting over...

Rainbine wrote:I'm really enjoying this, but i do have to ask if the game will be updated, or if it has been discontiniued

Of course it will be updated. Next update is aimed to fill some of the empty/missing areas in the existing locations and we aim to release it in a month or so from now. (No guarantee on the date yet)
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Redpod » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:59 pm

salamoun wrote:
Redpod wrote:
salamoun wrote:When she jumps to eat the maid

I have no way of replicating that bug so it must be a one time occurrence. Sadly I can't think of any way to fix it outside loading a save or starting over...[/quote]

I guess I'll have to see if it's possible to modify the game because I'm not going to start again, it was 10 hours and I'm not going to throw them away,
although I will surely leave the game
Redpod
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:01 am

Redpod wrote:I guess I'll have to see if it's possible to modify the game because I'm not going to start again, it was 10 hours and I'm not going to throw them away,

If you own RPG maker VX ace, you can just load it up and put pathable tiles or auto teleporter there to get out. If not, I can modify the map for you to be able to leave but you'll have to wait till I get home from vacation, sorry ^^;
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby elions » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:04 am

how to get to the mountains in the desert?
and why can not I enter the city?
http://prntscr.com/qnwehq
elions
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:07 am

elions wrote:how to get to the mountains in the desert?
and why can not I enter the city?
http://prntscr.com/qnwehq

Those parts are not implemented in the current version. It will be a content of one of the future updates.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby elions » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:00 am

Is it possible to interact with Lily after saving her?
elions
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:02 am

elions wrote:Is it possible to interact with Lily after saving her?

Not really right now, you can meet her again in the main story, but until I add Salamoun's house to the game, there's no real way to interact with her. (His house won't be in Grandhol, it's planned to be in a secluded area)
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TachibanaRei » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:27 pm

Have you considered adding some kind of Gallery for the vore scenes? You could have something like a magician with magic or an alchemist with some kind of potion or drug that will send your mind back in time to vore situations you've been in that are no longer available. For example, one of my personal favourites was the neko in the wagon early in the game. I could go to this memory reliving NPC and re-experience the dialogue chain again that led to eating the neko. There could also be the possibility to choose different options from your original choice and see what other dialogue or different outcome would happen.
TachibanaRei
Been posting for a bit

Postby Redpod » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:48 pm

salamoun wrote:
Redpod wrote:I guess I'll have to see if it's possible to modify the game because I'm not going to start again, it was 10 hours and I'm not going to throw them away,

If you own RPG maker VX ace, you can just load it up and put pathable tiles or auto teleporter there to get out. If not, I can modify the map for you to be able to leave but you'll have to wait till I get home from vacation, sorry ^^;

i solve it

Thanks

Guide for the game?
Redpod
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:00 am

TachibanaRei wrote:Have you considered adding some kind of Gallery for the vore scenes? You could have something like a magician with magic or an alchemist with some kind of potion or drug that will send your mind back in time to vore situations you've been in that are no longer available. For example, one of my personal favourites was the neko in the wagon early in the game. I could go to this memory reliving NPC and re-experience the dialogue chain again that led to eating the neko. There could also be the possibility to choose different options from your original choice and see what other dialogue or different outcome would happen.

Already had the idea, might appear in the mansion after it's finished (so it will take quite some time). The problem with picking different choices this way would however mean that you would probably break some sequences in the game, possibly ruining your save file.

Redpod wrote:I solve it

Thanks

Guide for the game?

Glad to hear and it's still being worked at. Honestly we have trouble finding time to write the guide, the focus is usually shifted to adding new content rather then filling up the guide ^^;
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Redpod » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:40 am

salamoun wrote:

Thanks

Guide for the game?

Glad to hear and it's still being worked at. Honestly we have trouble finding time to write the guide, the focus is usually shifted to adding new content rather then filling up the guide ^^;

A guide could help new players

I don't remember the name of the naga that devours the mother of the main character, but how about adding a character that wants to avenge the death of that naga? to add it to your team, it's my game I devour that naga

You could also add to a personage that joins your team, a character who has suffered due to the cult of a General of the black knight, was the black knight the main enemy in the game, right?

another option is to add a new enemy, ally of the black knight or working for your main enemy, a character who wants revenge, or feels hate, the main character for being the only one who survived, this new enemy could have lost his family in that same attack and be envious for yourself, for example

How about a slave market ?, there you could decide whether to devour slaves and obtain some statistics points, or sell them again, for example sell slaves in the arena, or if you are the boss make them fight there, you can do that if you have a minimum of an item, say 5 Slaves, 5 slaves appear who pellen each other, or fight against you?

How about an underwater city?, There could be the slave merchant, a new arena with stronger enemies than those of Grandhoul or whatever the city is called, maybe you will find some of the characters that I mentioned earlier, although I am not a prisoner, I hate be it, there could be another girl sleeping in the inn, get inside your body, and be digested by her, also the classic option of eating that girl

Is it possible to create a figure that moves on the map ?, maybe merchants?

Being a world with a lot of water, how about an article? Fish, or some marine animal that you can eat and get statistics points?
How about an event where the tutor, or woman who is in the house where you start the game, is attacked, or abducted?

How about an attack on your mansion? In that event you could only attack the invaders with the characters you have in your team, you would have to free those who are in their rooms, free floor by floor, sector by sector, or room by room, that attack could be to steal a very important item, maybe an orb, or a very powerful sword that exists as an item in the game, but you can't have in your inventory, that you can only be in your mansion
Redpod
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pharhaghor » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:00 pm

Are there any known issues with Mila's 'Recover' skill?

I haven't really played far yet, but since the fight against the drider, all I get is 'There was no effect on Mila!' when I use it.

EDIT:
Game version 0.5.2 running on up-to-date Windows 10

Found some time today and tried my older saves. 'Recover' worked in none of them.
Started a new game, got Mila, fought harpy, 'Recover' has no effect.
Completely deleted game and RTP, rebooted, reinstalled both, started a new game, got Mila, fought harpy, 'Recover' still doesn't work

Tried running as administrator, tried a few compatibility modes, no dice.

When I have the time, I'll check it out on my laptop.
Pharhaghor
New to the forum

Postby Urielzael2 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:52 pm

Pharhaghor wrote:Are there any known issues with Mila's 'Recover' skill?

I haven't really played far yet, but since the fight against the drider, all I get is 'There was no effect on Mila!' when I use it.

EDIT:

Found some time today and tried my older saves. 'Recover' worked in none of them.
Completely deleted game and RTP, rebooted, reinstalled both, started a new game, got Mila, fought harpy, 'Recover' still doesn't work

Before that you know what should be recover effect. Resoring small part of Mila mp. I highly suggest downloading game again. As due to some micro lag in your net connection you could have downloaded corrupted version (happens sometimes).
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:28 am

Urielzael2 wrote:
Pharhaghor wrote:Are there any known issues with Mila's 'Recover' skill?

EDIT:

Before that you know what should be recover effect. Resoring small part of Mila mp. I highly suggest downloading game again. As due to some micro lag in your net connection you could have downloaded corrupted version (happens sometimes).

Nope, recovery is broken in this version, I didn't want to re-upload the whole game again for it, but there is bug fix on our discord server if you want it fixed right away. Otherwise it will be fixed from the next update onward.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:31 am

Redpod wrote:
salamoun wrote:

Thanks

Guide for the game?

A guide could help new players

I don't remember the name of the naga that devours the mother of the main character, but how about adding a character that wants to avenge the death of that naga? to add it to your team, it's my game I devour that naga

You could also add to a personage that joins your team, a character who has suffered due to the cult of a General of the black knight, was the black knight the main enemy in the game, right?

another option is to add a new enemy, ally of the black knight or working for your main enemy, a character who wants revenge, or feels hate, the main character for being the only one who survived, this new enemy could have lost his family in that same attack and be envious for yourself, for example

How about a slave market ?, there you could decide whether to devour slaves and obtain some statistics points, or sell them again, for example sell slaves in the arena, or if you are the boss make them fight there, you can do that if you have a minimum of an item, say 5 Slaves, 5 slaves appear who pellen each other, or fight against you?

How about an underwater city?, There could be the slave merchant, a new arena with stronger enemies than those of Grandhoul or whatever the city is called, maybe you will find some of the characters that I mentioned earlier, although I am not a prisoner, I hate be it, there could be another girl sleeping in the inn, get inside your body, and be digested by her, also the classic option of eating that girl

Is it possible to create a figure that moves on the map ?, maybe merchants?

Being a world with a lot of water, how about an article? Fish, or some marine animal that you can eat and get statistics points?
How about an event where the tutor, or woman who is in the house where you start the game, is attacked, or abducted?

How about an attack on your mansion? In that event you could only attack the invaders with the characters you have in your team, you would have to free those who are in their rooms, free floor by floor, sector by sector, or room by room, that attack could be to steal a very important item, maybe an orb, or a very powerful sword that exists as an item in the game, but you can't have in your inventory, that you can only be in your mansion

I appreciate the vast amount of suggestions and to be honest, you're hitting bunch of plans that are not in the game yet due to it not being finished. We'll see to what extend they'll be implemented but you're not first to suggest those and we'll be definitely adding some of those into the game in the future.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pharhaghor » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:32 am

salamoun wrote:
Urielzael2 wrote:Nope, recovery is broken in this version, I didn't want to re-upload the whole game again for it, but there is bug fix on our discord server if you want it fixed right away. Otherwise it will be fixed from the next update onward.

Ah. Thank you.

I really enjoyed the game so far, looking forward to playing it some more.
Pharhaghor
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game