God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <June update poll>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <June update poll>

Postby Smiss » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:57 pm

The main story stops just before you heading into the dead forest with the help of the centaurs.
There has been a recent update to the detour.
The latest version is at the beginning of this thread and is 0.6.4.4.
Smiss
New to the forum

Postby Borfus » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:42 pm

DelvinMalory wrote:I am really enjoying the game so far but the questions I have been reading make me think that my version is old. Could someone please confirm or disprove this. The last part of the main story is just before heading into the dead forest. If I am playing an old version, could someone please give me a link to download a recent one.

The dead forest has been the cutoff point for the main story for a few updates now, since the last couple were fleshing out other things. You might still be playing an older version, but that depends on if you have stuff like the updated sprites for Reila and the mansion update as a whole adding a slew of new scenes there.
Borfus
Been posting for a bit

Postby xsoul » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:08 am

wow this game is going to be remembered as one of the pillars of this theme class, as is nyan adventures 8O
xsoul
New to the forum

Postby DelvinMalory » Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:45 pm

As of now, is it possible to take the golem out of the cave or can you only eat or leave her?

Also, not trying to rush the development but is their a rough estimate for when the next update is out?
DelvinMalory
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:06 am

DelvinMalory wrote:As of now, is it possible to take the golem out of the cave or can you only eat or leave her?

Also, not trying to rush the development but is their a rough estimate for when the next update is out?

No and also no estimate, but it definitely won't be sooner then in fall.
Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Vore game