God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <October update 2>

Postby Archangel64 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:17 pm

salamoun, can you ca say when the mansion update will comes out? Would you say this year or next year?

-Archangel64
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NemoUlysses » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:44 pm

About nekorpg and playing on Android, I've found out a better alternative called Joiplayer, you can grab it here:
https://github.com/rwosan/joiplayer-release/releases
you also need the RPG Maker plugin that you can find here (JoiPlayer-RPGM-10047-release.apk is the latest one right now):
https://mega.nz/#F!NCowQa4D!FXi7q515FfCPvBORg7V6dQ

The program requires the games to have a config file and an icon, after that you can just compress the archive as a .zip file and rename it to .rga, for more details there's a porting guide here, keep in mind that Windows hides common extensions like .zip by default, this page explains how to show them if you don't already know how it's done. Then you just need to copy the .rga archive anywhere in your phone, browse it in Joiplayer and it will be installed in the phone. When launching the game for the first time it will prompt you to download the Enterbrain runtimes, download them. After installing the game you can delete the .rga archive.

I've prepared the rga archive for the latest version, I've not modified anything, it's just the 0.5.2 game recompressed with the config file and a simple icon (the icon doesn't work on my end though, weirdly enough):
https://mega.nz/#!aYp2FS7D!hoYEOx4Qd0Hf ... dRrujV_4_g

Saves can be moved between the PC and Phone, they're located in Android/Data/me.roswan.joiplayer/files/GodComplexVore

The emulation is pretty smooth, with default settings the only issues encountered so far are missing icons for items/attacks and occasional slowdowns during the dialogues. The interface, saving/loading and everything else seem to work as intended. I'd suggest to adjust the virtual joypad (shift is not assigned to any key by default) and change its size/opacity.
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

Postby EliseSB » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:08 pm

Archangel64 wrote:salamoun, can you ca say when the mansion update will comes out? Would you say this year or next year?

-Archangel64

Mansion update? Hoooo boy, next year at minimum. And that'll be after the Chapter 1 Polishing update which is probably coming next year too.
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:31 pm

EliseSB wrote:
Archangel64 wrote:salamoun, can you ca say when the mansion update will comes out? Would you say this year or next year?

-Archangel64

Mansion update? Hoooo boy, next year at minimum. And that'll be after the Chapter 1 Polishing update which is probably coming next year too.

Okay
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zeroglitch » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:02 pm

Can I suggest an idea?

Perhaps the player has an option to take Lost forced Neko to player's Grandma's house.

Where the Lost forest Neko could get free bread and have a place to stay with a soft bed to sleep in and the players Grandma gets a pet or I guess a companion to talk to.  Aww everybody needs a Grandma. lol
Last edited by Zeroglitch on Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zeroglitch
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zeroglitch » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:04 pm

Question. When player is defeated and eaten, what happens to players current group, party/followers?
Zeroglitch
Been posting for a bit

Postby vgove » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:12 pm

when is the next update?
vgove
Participator

Postby salamoun » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:37 am

Zeroglitch wrote:Question. When player is defeated and eaten, what happens to players current group, party/followers?

Let's say they're either eaten or went their own way, based on the circumstances of when you got eaten. It's mainly since it would take a ton of writing to explain what any follower is doing in every scenario ^^;

vgove wrote:when is the next update?

For now, expect somewhere in January but nothing is certain yet.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby iepie122 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:54 am

PAVAGA wrote:litteraly exactly 60. not more, not less.

I looked at the games coding (nobody ask anything about it please, the developer has encoded it for a reason so I won't give anything except advise) and you need more than 60 attack to defeat her, not 60 exactly, more than 60, so from 61 and on you're good
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby PAVAGA » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:12 pm

iepie122 wrote:

I looked at the games coding (nobody ask anything about it please, the developer has encoded it for a reason so I won't give anything except advise) and you need more than 60 attack to defeat her, not 60 exactly, more than 60, so from 61 and on you're good

ok. thanks.
PAVAGA
Somewhat familiar

Postby PAVAGA » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:52 pm

not 100% sure if asking this is appropriate but i'll ask anyway:
just for curiosity, how would salam's crew and himself react if they were to play undertale (order: neutral -> pacifist -> genocide -> pacifist) and doki doki litterature club?
PAVAGA
Somewhat familiar

Postby Persona59523 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:29 pm

Hey, got a quick idea to throw. In the brothel, you can get more stumpets without eating any of the old ones. You can also have more interactions as you spend more time at the place, soon opening the possibility to hire everyone and have a voregy. Sorry if this is too much work
Persona59523
Participator

Postby DraveDog69 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:05 pm

I have played through the entire desert area but have no idea how to get romance scenes in the mansion(if there is any yet) if there is can I know how to do them?
DraveDog69
New to the forum

Postby Konkak » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:38 pm

---
Last edited by Konkak on Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Konkak
Been posting for a bit

Postby Redpod » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:11 pm

Can the main character be predator and never be devoured?
The eeveelutions are predators
Redpod
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:17 am

Yes, for current story if you lead her like this to never be a prey you don't need to.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ojikori » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:51 am

I just wanted to say that while I have not finished the game here I have enjoyed playing it so far and I really look forward to more in the future! Keep up the amazing work and here is hoping for more in the future. You certainly earned a fan.
Ojikori
Been posting for a bit

Postby Redpod » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:23 am

I need help

Spoiler: show

i eat the maid here
Redpod
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:25 am

iepie122 wrote:

I haven't encrypted the game so you can look freely through the code and yes, all stat checks are X number and above, nothing is exactly 1 number.

PAVAGA wrote:not 100% sure if asking this is appropriate but i'll ask anyway:
just for curiosity, how would salam's crew and himself react if they were to play undertale (order: neutral -> pacifist -> genocide -> pacifist) and doki doki litterature club?

Personally played both, all undertale endings, the choices and different endings were inspired by undertale, I like the idea of including the player in shaping of the world.

Persona59523 wrote:Hey, got a quick idea to throw. In the brothel, you can get more stumpets without eating any of the old ones. You can also have more interactions as you spend more time at the place, soon opening the possibility to hire everyone and have a voregy. Sorry if this is too much work

Not really planning reappearing bonuses but there is more planned for them after we get more story done.

DraveDog69 wrote:I have played through the entire desert area but have no idea how to get romance scenes in the mansion(if there is any yet) if there is can I know how to do them?

Mansion right now has only function to exchange followers in your party, all the other planned content will be an update on it's own in the future.

Redpod wrote:Can the main character be predator and never be devoured?

Yes, you can be predator that eats everyone and never be eaten, prey that gets eaten by almost everyone, not a prey nor pred, or a mix of all of the above.

Redpod wrote:I need help

i eat the maid here

Did this happen after re-entering the area or after the event of eating the maid?
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Redpod » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:13 pm

Redpod wrote:I need help

i eat the maid here

Did this happen after re-entering the area or after the event of eating the maid?[/quote]

When she jumps to eat the maid
Redpod
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game