God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <June update poll>

Postby salamoun » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:39 pm

NotBatman wrote:
Ferno wrote:So is there anyway to get past the Scorpion cause I'm having no luck at all getting past her. Here's what happens:[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6qb0lMROLU[/youtube]

i'll put it in spoiler tag for people wanting to figure it out on their own:
Spoiler: show
go right, and climb the green vines on the wall after you've jumped down and trapped the danger nope behind you

enjoy my good sir! *captain burrows away*

You mean left but seem they figured it out ^^;
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NotBatman » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:30 pm

salamoun wrote:
NotBatman wrote:
Ferno wrote:So is there anyway to get past the Scorpion cause I'm having no luck at all getting past her. Here's what happens:[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6qb0lMROLU[/youtube]

i'll put it in spoiler tag for people wanting to figure it out on their own:
go right, and climb the green vines on the wall after you've jumped down and trapped the danger nope behind you

enjoy my good sir! *captain burrows away*

You mean left but seem they figured it out ^^;

eh i always get them confused ever since albuquerque digging navigation, never trust a bunny with a knack for practical jokes.
joke aside, i tried, and it worked at least :)
NotBatman
New to the forum

Postby JustAThought123 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:40 pm

Idk if this is a bug or if its just something you can actually do but apparently if you hide inside of a slime after you've eaten Gwen you can go around the entire map and even after you swap back to the original character you can still do said thing, honestly I find it kind of cool to actually see what's still to come in this story before its even been planned but I just wanted to know peoples thoughts on this and if anyone else has done this.
JustAThought123
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:13 am

JustAThought123 wrote:Idk if this is a bug or if its just something you can actually do but apparently if you hide inside of a slime after you've eaten Gwen you can go around the entire map and even after you swap back to the original character you can still do said thing, honestly I find it kind of cool to actually see what's still to come in this story before its even been planned but I just wanted to know peoples thoughts on this and if anyone else has done this.

It is a bug and it will be fixed on the next reupload.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <June update>

Postby Ryuu27 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:35 am

salamoun wrote:
Ryuu27 wrote:In the game images folder, I know that some are not yet used in the game, hence my request: could you separate them from those that are used, it can help to know if we missed scenes or not . For example, that of "euvor belly big" or "Reila belly mass 1 and 2" and others, I don't remember having seen them during my game, so I don't know if I missed any scenes.

I just keep throwing any images I make in there so I don't forget later. I know it might be inconvenient for you more snoopy ones, digging through the files to see all there is, but it makes my development easier as I will have the images ready ingame once I get to scenes where I need them. I left the files open since I myself enjoy snooping through files of other games to see what they have to offer but do understand that the game is still in development and you're basically asking me to inconvenience myself just for your comfort in the "backstage of the show".

Ok, sorry, I didn't think it would be so annoying.
Otherwise, little question, it seems to me that in an earlier version, we could eat princess Amwi and I can't do it anymore, is this scene no longer available or am I missing a step?
Ryuu27
Participator

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <June update>

Postby salamoun » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:22 am

Ryuu27 wrote:
salamoun wrote:
Ryuu27 wrote:In the game images folder, I know that some are not yet used in the game, hence my request: could you separate them from those that are used, it can help to know if we missed scenes or not . For example, that of "euvor belly big" or "Reila belly mass 1 and 2" and others, I don't remember having seen them during my game, so I don't know if I missed any scenes.

I just keep throwing any images I make in there so I don't forget later. I know it might be inconvenient for you more snoopy ones, digging through the files to see all there is, but it makes my development easier as I will have the images ready ingame once I get to scenes where I need them. I left the files open since I myself enjoy snooping through files of other games to see what they have to offer but do understand that the game is still in development and you're basically asking me to inconvenience myself just for your comfort in the "backstage of the show".

Ok, sorry, I didn't think it would be so annoying.
Otherwise, little question, it seems to me that in an earlier version, we could eat princess Amwi and I can't do it anymore, is this scene no longer available or am I missing a step?

It was removed as part of her remake. The initial scene was there because the princesses were originally more of a throwaway characters but since then we've decided on some more influential roles for them (at least 2 of them). Therefore eating her is no longer an option in current build and you'll have to work for the possibility more in the future (when we implement it).
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:01 pm

Love the update so far! I just have one issue. When I beat the princess in the arena and complete it, the screen just stays black for me. I don't know if this is a bug or not.
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Meozlord » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:30 pm

Alright so, while I was repeating all my progress to just have thrills and make sure I don't have save files that cause glitches, I came across something.

When battling the Shrine Maiden, it says it cant find a file named "Willowisp" I can't tell if this is an error or something done on purpose and forgot to be updated.
If I encounter anymore of these issues I'll try and tell them here.
Meozlord
New to the forum

Postby Meozlord » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:32 pm

Yup, I made a copy of the Shrine Maiden and changed the name to Willowisp, and I now can progress. (edit, it seems that its supposed to be the wisps, that arent there anymore, time to go search from old versions to find maybe a wisp image)
Meozlord
New to the forum

Postby oshyi » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:15 pm

salamoun wrote:
oshyi wrote:Hi, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or have a bugged version of the game or RPG maker but these two guys in the inn at the start don't appear. I've tried two different downloads and both are the same. Did that happen to anybody else?

Screenshot_1.png

These 2 are not showing up at all? If so then that's really bizarre since at least one of them is supposed to be there permanently...

Hey, yeah, I'm dumb, it took me ages to figure out I had to speak to the Lumberjack. Thanks and sorry
oshyi
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:23 am

LazyLegion95 wrote:Love the update so far! I just have one issue. When I beat the princess in the arena and complete it, the screen just stays black for me. I don't know if this is a bug or not.

This has been fixed on the reupload but to save you time on downloading, just replace these 2 files in your God_Complex_Vore\Data folder and it should be fixed:
arena fix.zip
(28.32 KiB) Downloaded 73 times

Meozlord wrote:Alright so, while I was repeating all my progress to just have thrills and make sure I don't have save files that cause glitches, I came across something.

When battling the Shrine Maiden, it says it cant find a file named "Willowisp" I can't tell if this is an error or something done on purpose and forgot to be updated.
If I encounter anymore of these issues I'll try and tell them here.

Weird, I might've accidentally deleted it somehow and it's surprising that you're the first and only one reporting this so far ^^;
Anyway, just put this image into your God_Complex_Vore\Graphics\Battlers folder:
Willowisp.png
Willowisp.png (39 KiB) Viewed 1271 times

oshyi wrote:
salamoun wrote:
oshyi wrote:Hi, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or have a bugged version of the game or RPG maker but these two guys in the inn at the start don't appear. I've tried two different downloads and both are the same. Did that happen to anybody else?

Willowisp.png
Willowisp.png (39 KiB) Viewed 1271 times

These 2 are not showing up at all? If so then that's really bizarre since at least one of them is supposed to be there permanently...

Hey, yeah, I'm dumb, it took me ages to figure out I had to speak to the Lumberjack. Thanks and sorry

Yea, I'll be actually reverting that change since it's just kinda annoying and forceful for a game about choices.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:54 am

Reupload 0.6.4.4 with more bug fixes.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Yoinkedmyyeet » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:12 pm

I hope it hasn't already been written by others, i replayed the game from the start and encountered a bug, so if you haven't completed the desert temple(not the ruins with Chione), do not open the spoiler.

if you answer correctly all the Sphinx's questions and choose to become her orgasm, the scene then skips to Euvor being eaten and you two being both into the belly... despite the fact only Euvor should be in there, since you became a puddle on the ground a few seconds earlier
Yoinkedmyyeet
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:44 pm

Tankistami wrote:I hope it hasn't already been written by others, i replayed the game from the start and encountered a bug, so if you haven't completed the desert temple(not the ruins with Chione), do not open the spoiler.

if you answer correctly all the Sphinx's questions and choose to become her orgasm, the scene then skips to Euvor being eaten and you two being both into the belly... despite the fact only Euvor should be in there, since you became a puddle on the ground a few seconds earlier

That is really bizarre.... I've looked over it and it seems completely fine and functional to me. Is it something that repeats or was it just one time event?
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Yoinkedmyyeet » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:31 pm

That is really bizarre.... I've looked over it and it seems completely fine and functional to me. Is it something that repeats or was it just one time event?

So far it happened five times over two runs ^^" (saved right before the sphinx in the second run cause i really love that unbirth scene, yet i still managed to overwrite it like an idiot)
I'll test it again tomorrow by starting a new run and just speeding through everything by Nuke...
one thing is sure, i'm a magnet for these odd bugs xD
Yoinkedmyyeet
Been posting for a bit

Postby Poisonguy7 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:19 pm

Odd bug.
Completing the princess arena tournament with centuar companion lowers her Max hp to 1000 something (from 4000) and gives her a spell that is 100 mana and slightly heals and gives mdefense to party. Overall just makes her useless though because a tank that dies in one hit is pretty bad.
Poisonguy7
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ferno » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:29 pm

The Bone room is confusing me, am I supposed to count the number of skeletons scattered throughout the rooms and if so why does it tell me I have to use 4 digits. I like the 420 and 69 references though.
Last edited by Ferno on Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ferno
New to the forum

Postby Delennd » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:35 pm

Ferno wrote:The Bone room is confusing me, am I supposed to count the number of skeletons scattered throughout the rooms and if so why does it tell me I have to use 4 digits. I like the 420 and 69 references though.

IIRC the number of skeletons in the first room is the first digit and the number in the second room is the second digit. I haven't done the bone room in awhile so I could be wrong.
Delennd
Been posting for a bit

Postby Yoinkedmyyeet » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:48 am

Ferno wrote:The Bone room is confusing me, am I supposed to count the number of skeletons scattered throughout the rooms and if so why does it tell me I have to use 4 digits. I like the 420 and 69 references though.

Euvor tells you right at the start to keep track of what you see in the room cause in these places even the strangest things can be useful. The riddle tells you that they missed some bones, so if you start from the first room and check the number of bones in each room, you will find the four digit number.
Last edited by Yoinkedmyyeet on Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yoinkedmyyeet
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:13 am

Poisonguy7 wrote:Odd bug.
Completing the princess arena tournament with centuar companion lowers her Max hp to 1000 something (from 4000) and gives her a spell that is 100 mana and slightly heals and gives mdefense to party. Overall just makes her useless though because a tank that dies in one hit is pretty bad.

Got it, Also is the "nerf" to her also making her lvl 15? If so, you have an older version and that should be fixed in the upload (v0.6.4.4).

Tankistami wrote:

Euvor tells you right at the start to keep track of what you see in the room cause in these places even the strangest things can be useful. The riddle tells you that they missed some bones, so if you start from the first room and check the number of bones in each room, you will find the four digit number.
Before the "Booooones!" room, there are four rooms with bones in it, so count how many in each room and insert the four numbers in the order from first to fourth room(4 digits).

Other rooms, each room is one digit. So you obviously just ignore rooms that have no bones.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game