God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <June update>

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:07 am

EliseSB wrote:
DiZXIII wrote:I'm at the tomb puzzle with Euvor, after eating the sphynx. I keep getting looped in the same hallway over and over, how do I proceed?

Just keep going for a while and then literally give up and turn back. Seven times minimum if I recall correctly, but if you keep on going to fifty, PN and Euvor gradually go insane. It's hilarious.

Go insane? Does that cause a game-over?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby EliseSB » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:53 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:
EliseSB wrote:
DiZXIII wrote:I'm at the tomb puzzle with Euvor, after eating the sphynx. I keep getting looped in the same hallway over and over, how do I proceed?

Just keep going for a while and then literally give up and turn back. Seven times minimum if I recall correctly, but if you keep on going to fifty, PN and Euvor gradually go insane. It's hilarious.

No, they just keep bickering and bantering, and it's awesome. At one point the player will sing a Bohemian Rhapsody vore parody to annoy Euvor.
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tunknownusert » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:52 am

EliseSB wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:
EliseSB wrote:Just keep going for a while and then literally give up and turn back. Seven times minimum if I recall correctly, but if you keep on going to fifty, PN and Euvor gradually go insane. It's hilarious.

No, they just keep bickering and bantering, and it's awesome. At one point the player will sing a Bohemian Rhapsody vore parody to annoy Euvor.

2-3 Full playthroughs and I don't recall this happening.... Guess it's time for the 4th playthrough lol
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby EliseSB » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:08 pm

Trick or treat everyone! Halloween has come, and for the first time, God Complex is actually acknowledging a Holiday. We've got two important announcements for you.

NEW UPDATE - If you're already in the 10$ early access tier, you might have saw that on Patreon. If you aren't and are just waiting to jump to early access to snag that update now, then this is your time to do that.

INCOMING POLL - Coming today, we're creating a poll for the next update's selection, as well as more information about we as a team plan to move forward. Voting will be for 5$ tier patrons and higher, as usual.

Thank you all for following God Complex. It's been a hectic year for everyone and we're really proud to be on time with new things for you on this holiday. This game wouldn't have came this far without your support. And who knows? Maybe we'll have that Mansion update we've been promising out for Christmas?
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby vgove » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:37 pm

when will free version come out?
vgove
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:38 pm

vgove wrote:when will free version come out?

in a week
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheMastermind » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:24 pm

I'm trying to figure out this thing with Olivia in the lost woods.
How the heck do I get to the next part?
I've even looked at the code out of desperation but I can't figure it out without understanding what it's purpose is.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby PrismaticAria » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:26 pm

TheMastermind wrote:I'm trying to figure out this thing with Olivia in the lost woods.
How the heck do I get to the next part?
I've even looked at the code out of desperation but I can't figure it out without understanding what it's purpose is.

Don't remember what the exact solution is, but I believe it's in her journal, hidden amongst the text. I used brute force to figure it out, but that wasn't very fun.

Unless you're talking about the beginning of the game; in which case, the solution is in the cave at the most southeast corner of the map. Again, I don't remember the exact solution.
PrismaticAria
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheMastermind » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:02 pm

Don't remember what the exact solution is, but I believe it's in her journal, hidden amongst the text. I used brute force to figure it out, but that wasn't very fun.

Unless you're talking about the beginning of the game; in which case, the solution is in the cave at the most southeast corner of the map. Again, I don't remember the exact solution.

You were right the first time. I don't understand how to make it to the next scene involving Olivia. I know how to get to the old man already.
You said it's in the Journal? Is it like a secret code in the text or something? She mentions directions for the first 5 days:
Spoiler: show
East; North; South; East; South.
I then go East again afterwards, because looking at the code, only that direction takes you to the next map.

I went through them in this order but still, nothing happened. There's no chance of me figuring this out myself.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby EliseSB » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:28 pm

TheMastermind wrote:

You were right the first time. I don't understand how to make it to the next scene involving Olivia. I know how to get to the old man already.
You said it's in the Journal? Is it like a secret code in the text or something? She mentions directions for the first 5 days:
East; North; South; East; South.
I then go East again afterwards, because looking at the code, only that direction takes you to the next map.

I went through them in this order but still, nothing happened. There's no chance of me figuring this out myself.

Heya. You're on the right track Mastermind, but even the pages where she doesn't outright mention the directions themselves still implicitly talk about directions.

On page 6, she talks about the monument, which is to the North as described on page two. Finally, on page 7, she explains that "the way forward is clear", being the last step and the direction she had intended to go in the first place being East.

The full code is thus East, North, South, East, South, North, East
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby killermil » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:14 pm

Is there any way to "clean" Granholl's brothel ???
killermil
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:11 pm

killermil wrote:Is there any way to "clean" Granholl's brothel ???

Eat the girls by choosing the right buttons
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheMastermind » Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:21 pm

EliseSB wrote:Heya. You're on the right track Mastermind, but even the pages where she doesn't outright mention the directions themselves still implicitly talk about directions.

On page 6, she talks about the monument, which is to the North as described on page two. Finally, on page 7, she explains that "the way forward is clear", being the last step and the direction she had intended to go in the first place being East.

The full code is thus East, North, South, East, South, North, East

Thanks for answering. I remember asking about it when the update came out, but I didn't get a reply back then and forgot about it. I remembered someone saying something like "the first 5 pages give you directions and the last two are normal entries", so I ignored the last two thinking they didn't matter. I think I just misunderstood.
But now I finally know.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby killermil » Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:34 pm

Archangel64 wrote:

I mean how do I get rid of the red haired girl, or how to get the girls from the second list
killermil
New to the forum

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:29 am

killermil wrote:
Archangel64 wrote:

I mean how do I get rid of the red haired girl, or how to get the girls from the second list

Red hair girl can't be eaten. To unlock the second group you need to eat one of the girls in the first list, refuse to pay for eating them and accept the request to find a replecement. Then you have to find them in the city before time runs out.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:45 pm

So, when is the update gonna come out for those who don't have patreon?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Archangel64 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:49 pm

Souls6 wrote:So, when is the update gonna come out for those who don't have patreon?

i think in the next hours or in the next 2 days, the patreon update came last week out, so we should get it today or in the next 2 days
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EliseSB » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:34 pm

Sorry everyone, we ran into some trouble with the new script for solving the text cutoff problem. While it's extremely effective, it also messes up the manual line breaks which causes large gaps in text boxes. We're going to take a three-days-at-minimum extension to deal with it, but we'll throw in a few extra scenes to make it up to you! Thank you for following the development of God Complex~
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby killermil » Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:28 pm

I am happy with the release of the new version ... Sadly I cannot help financially since my country is going through a currency devaluation
killermil
New to the forum

Postby YunoGasai » Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:07 pm

Starting dialogue there's a grammatical error. "If this you're uncomfortable with any of those subjects". Remove the 'this' and it's good.

in the initial hooded figure dialogue it says "And the Black Knight knows it, so he want to get rid of you while he can" turn 'want' to 'wants'.

During the Lana scene: "she said I should find a work" remove the 'a'. "where she helps you get off your clothes" change to 'where she helps you take off your clothes'. "so I guess I inherited few genes" to 'so I guess I inherited her genes'. "her hands moved down" to 'her hands move down'. "raising you into the air for your easier decent" to 'raising you into the air for an easier decent'. "as she pushes your rear and crouch" change 'crouch' to 'crotch'. "one gulp and your thishs vanishes" 'vanishes' to 'vanish'. "she streaches her mouth" 'streaches' to 'stretches'. "all this movement causes her stoamch" 'stoamch' to 'stomach'. "turn me into your nutriens" 'nutriens' to 'nutrients'. "back to running store" should be 'back to running the store.'

Also am I just dumb? how does one delete the name at the start to type in their own name?
EDIT: Never mind, I figured out it's the 'X' key. Might I recommend a controls menu or explanation prior?
YunoGasai
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game